Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-12-2019, 04:55 PM   #16
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
What’s your best story of you or someone else trying to be sneaky and failing miserably?
One time, I was trying to sneak out of my house to meet my high school girlfriend. I tripped over my backpack on the way out the door, fell into the wall, and then got spanked by my dad for sneaking out...
Which apocalyptic dystopia do you think is most likely?
Probably either Divergent or Brave New World, with a slight lean toward the latter. Science and technology are drowning out a lot of other stuff and I could see it happening.
What story you’ve heard has stayed with you and always disturbs you every time you think about it?
All of the stories of clowns sneaking around scare the shit out of me. It is such a struggle and I always feel like they are lurking in the dark just out of sight.
What’s something that people think makes them look cool, but actually has the opposite effect?
Bullying other people. They think it makes the, look all high and mighty, but to me, it makes them look pathetic and small
What’s the most physically painful thing you’ve ever experienced?
Belt spankings by someone who is mad and spanking for actual punishment, not pleasurable punishment
What horror story do you have from a job you’ve had?
I used to work at a pool as a lifeguard and I got my period unexpectedly while wearing a white one piece. The bathroom was 100 yards or so away and I ran like hell feeling like all eyes were on the stupid slut who didn’t know how to manage her period (I was 17)

Thanks for the questions!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 04:59 PM   #17
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
Have you ever tasted yourself?
Yes haha, all the time
What do you taste like?
I taste mostly like my girlfriend haha
Ever done ass to Mouth?
yes, it was not pleasant
Would you lick feet?
Only as a very last resort to try something with someone
What's the most humiliating task you've Done?
umm, not sure. Probably having cumslut written in lipstick on my stomach while trying on swimsuits with my girlfriend. She took photos but doesn’t share them
Fav dirty name you like being called ?
Not sure, there are too many good ones. I let my girlfriend call me her cumslut, but I hate when people who don’t know me try to call me dirty names

Thanks for the questions!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-13-2019, 03:18 PM   #18
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Well, hello! I come bearing questions for you, as promised, sorry it took me so long to be polite and come back to interrogate in return. So, without further ado, it is time for me to be asking ze qvestions!

1. How easy was it for you to find your partner?

2. What attracted you to her in the first instance?

3. Why is the sad cebu sad?

4. What's the most embarrassing thing about you that someone else finds just lovely that you really really wish they wouldn't?

5. What's the most humiliating fantasy you have that you would like to live out but can't pluck up the courage?

6. In what ways are paprika crisps of the Devil and against the laws of God and man?

7. What's your favourite fictional character and why?

8. If you could create your perfect world, just for you, what would you base it on and why?

9. Make-up or not? Why?

10. Big and bushy pubes or shaved or somewhere inbetween?

11. Could you recommend a good TV comedy that I may not have seen?

12. Say, do you like cloth?

13. Lifestyle control or public humiliation dares? Why would you choose what you did?

14. Are you superstitious? If so, did you worry I'd stop at thirteen?

15. Why does the chicken always follow the duck?

I look forward to your answers and am pleased to have met you!

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:24 PM   #19
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Well, hello! I come bearing questions for you, as promised, sorry it took me so long to be polite and come back to interrogate in return. So, without further ado, it is time for me to be asking ze qvestions!

1. How easy was it for you to find your partner?
Easy is a loose term haha. It was easy to find her because we lived in the same dorm building in college and had gotten to know each other as friends. It was not easy in convincing her to be more than friends for a variety of reasons, but we got there in the end!

2. What attracted you to her in the first instance?
Her confidence has always been something that just makes me wet with lust and desire.
3. Why is the sad cebu sad?
Because it is hard to pronounce his name?
4. What's the most embarrassing thing about you that someone else finds just lovely that you really really wish they wouldn't?
I have a mole on my left butt cheek that I always struggle to hide, but my girlfriend thinks it is fucking adorable
5. What's the most humiliating fantasy you have that you would like to live out but can't pluck up the courage?
I want my girlfriend to bring five or more of her guy friends over and to watch as they gangbang me, but I can’’t convince myself that I like guys and cocks that much to be able to do it
6. In what ways are paprika crisps of the Devil and against the laws of God and man?
Because paprika is only for scenting pirate flesh before they are eaten by an island of cannibals
7. What's your favourite fictional character and why?
A mixture of Hermione and Anastasia Steele haha. I am smart like Hermione, but god do I love being submissive, even though I am tentative about it sometimes
8. If you could create your perfect world, just for you, what would you base it on and why?
There would be a version of Hogwarts, but only for sexy women who are also kinky and there would be a class about using magic for kinky sex. That is where we would live. The rest of the world would be city style with a huge park in the middle to make it feel green and beautiful. The city skyscrapers would be designed like old Roman citadels and architecture, because it is prettier
9. Make-up or not? Why?
Mostly not, I like my natural beauty, but makeup if I am going out
10. Big and bushy pubes or shaved or somewhere in between?
Shaved and waxed

11. Could you recommend a good TV comedy that I may not have seen?
Single Parents
12. Say, do you like cloth?
Do I like cloth? I prefer DriFit material or lace or silk.
13. Lifestyle control or public humiliation dares? Why would you choose what you did?
Public Humiliation...I like cumming too much
14. Are you superstitious? If so, did you worry I'd stop at thirteen?
Only sometimes, so no. Actually, my lucky number is 13 haha
15. Why does the chicken always follow the duck?
The chicken is too scared to lead, but ducks fly together, even if they are leading chickens.

I look forward to your answers and am pleased to have met you!
Thank you for the awesome questions!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-13-2019, 06:49 PM   #20
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

A mixture of thoughtful and slutty:

1. If one animal was made the size of a whale, which would be the scariest?

2. What was your first (sexual) anal experience and with who? Did you like it the first time?

3. What is the worst thing your Mom caught you doing as a kid?

4. What is the worst thing you caught your Mom doing as a kid?

5. Has your girlfriend ever commanded you to perform sexual acts on people other than her?

6. French fries or onion rings?

7. How long have you ever held an edge?

8. What was the first music concert you ever went to?

9. When you masturbate, do you rub your clit clockwise or counterclockwise?

10. What flower do you find to have the sweetest aroma?

11. What do you like most about being taken by your girlfriend with her strapon cock? How is it different from being fucked by a man?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:33 PM   #21
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
A mixture of thoughtful and slutty:

1. If one animal was made the size of a whale, which would be the scariest?
Any kind of snake. That would be terrifying.
2. What was your first (sexual) anal experience and with who? Did you like it the first time?
Strangely, it was with a boyfriend senior year after prom. It was very drunken and it hurt more than it felt good, but luckily he had a smaller cock.
3. What is the worst thing your Mom caught you doing as a kid?
Masturbating to Ariana Grande music videos...not even a joke haha
4. What is the worst thing you caught your Mom doing as a kid?
Nothing. Maybe wrapping my Christmas presents a few days early haha. The woman is a saint so nothing unholy or uncouth.
5. Has your girlfriend ever commanded you to perform sexual acts on people other than her?
A couple times because some of her friends didn’t believe her when she told them that I would and that she would enjoy it.
6. French fries or onion rings?
mmmm waffle fries unless you are about to offer me a blooming onion
7. How long have you ever held an edge?
Like a minute. It’s pathetic
8. What was the first music concert you ever went to?
TSwift
9. When you masturbate, do you rub your clit clockwise or counterclockwise?
Both and up and down. But mostly, I use my vibrator and just hold it against it
10. What flower do you find to have the sweetest aroma?
Lillies
11. What do you like most about being taken by your girlfriend with her strapon cock? How is it different from being fucked by a man?
I can enjoy it without the fear of accidentally getting pregnant. It can last as long as I want it too, and it always ends in me cumming multiple times with no disappointing premature ejaculations. And it is as big as I want a cock every time, without the struggle of finding a guy to have sex with and then praying his equipment is up to snuff haha
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-14-2019, 03:47 AM   #22
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

1. Why Ariana Grande videos? Were you naked?

2. What genre of fiction do you prefer the most and why?

3. Regarding your girlfriend's friends to whom you were made to give sexual favors: male or female? Did you make them cum? If so, how?

4. What brought you to getDare? How long did it take you to decide to register and participate?

5. Does your girlfriend orgasm while taking you with her strapon?

6. Would you prefer to go shopping or hiking?

7. Does your girlfriend ever force you to give her strapon a blowjob as an act of pure subserviance?

8. What is your favorite US state and why?

9. What is your favorite way to make your girlfriend cum?

10. Do you like to dance?

Old 03-14-2019, 01:58 PM   #23
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I'm baaa-ack!

1. Snakes the size of whales would be terrifying, eh? So, why is that, what makes giant snakes more terrifying than, say, giant wasps or giant millipedes?

2. Ron was right for Hermione in the books but not in the films: how far would you say you agreed with this statement and why?

3. What makes 13 your lucky number?

4. Where was your favourite location to go on holiday and why is that?

5. On Feminism, third-wave or Radical Feminism? Do you know the difference?

6. Which incarnation of Tswift is the one with which you identify the most and why?

7. Have you ever heard of Stay by Shakespeare's Sister? If so, what do you think? If not, why aren't you typing it into youtube now!?

8. What is it that your girlfriend loves about you the most and did it feature in how you managed to snare them in the end?

9. What do you want?

10. Given that the Universe is infinite, and that life is also infinite, would you like a toasted teacake?

I look forward to hearing your answers!

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:21 PM   #24
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
1. Why Ariana Grande videos? Were you naked?
Oh gosh, I don’t have. A better answer than I am just infatuated with the way she looks and her short dresses. And yes, I was naked.
2. What genre of fiction do you prefer the most and why?
Fantasy because it transports the reader to a whole new world and allows for every reader to experience the world and story in different ways.
3. Regarding your girlfriend's friends to whom you were made to give sexual favors: male or female? Did you make them cum? If so, how?
Both, because she knows that I am bi, I just much prefer women. But I will occasionally serve males. Males always cum from blowjobs, I am prudish with them bout my lower holes. The women chose their toys and told me to impress them with my skills.
4. What brought you to getDare? How long did it take you to decide to register and participate?
A friend of mine showed me the site when we were talking about kinks and sex. I registered right away
5. Does your girlfriend orgasm while taking you with her strapon?
Depends on the strap on, but most of the time, yes
6. Would you prefer to go shopping or hiking?
Shopping in a heartbeat, though I love showing off my ass in leggings when we hike
7. Does your girlfriend ever force you to give her strapon a blowjob as an act of pure subserviance?
Yes...it is always exhilarating.
8. What is your favorite US state and why?
Hawaii for vacation because damn it is beautiful. Michigan for all other times because they have four legit seasons and allow me to wear all the different cute outfits
9. What is your favorite way to make your girlfriend cum?
With whipped cream and my tongue
10. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance awkwardly! I wish I was a good dancer,but the best I can do is grind and white girl twerk on my girlfriend
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-14-2019, 02:31 PM   #25
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm baaa-ack!
HOOOOOORAYYYYYY!!
1. Snakes the size of whales would be terrifying, eh? So, why is that, what makes giant snakes more terrifying than, say, giant wasps or giant millipedes?
Snakes just creep me out. Really any animal that was whale sized would be mortifying, even fluffy golden doodles.
2. Ron was right for Hermione in the books but not in the films: how far would you say you agreed with this statement and why?
Book Ron was so much more rounded and had numerous moments of intelligence to match his wit and his deep caring for Hermione. It actually made a lot of sense for them to be together. In the movies, Hermione was the brains, Ron was the dunce, and it made no sense for her to choose the dunce over the hero.
It was my sports number and I won 13 dollars from my dad once haha
Disneyworld because I am a child and also because we can disappear to a beach in like 90 minutes for a day to get away from the masses of screaming children
Oh gosh, I don’t know the difference. My view is that I want to be heard and for my voice to actually matter, but I don’t have to have exactly the same thing as a man. I don’t need handouts, I just want to be able to be as much of a force as any man can be.
6. Which incarnation of Tswift is the one with which you identify the most and why?
Picture to Burn meets Bad Blood with a hint of Blank Space
7. Have you ever heard of Stay by Shakespeare's Sister? If so, what do you think? If not, why aren't you typing it into youtube now!?
I hadn’t until I typed it into YouTube, Very good!
8. What is it that your girlfriend loves about you the most and did it feature in how you managed to snare them in the end?
I think she loves my confidence in being myself and owning my nerdy side while also owning my desire to be physically attractive. So probably, since I am sure it exuded to her as we courted
9. What do you want?
Pizza and Pie cuz it is Pi Day
10. Given that the Universe is infinite, and that life is also infinite, would you like a toasted teacake?
As long as it is infinitely, yet perfectly toasted
I loved answering these questions!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-14-2019, 02:39 PM   #26
Dr.Dom
Account Banned

Quote:
I'm baaa-ack!

9. What do you want?

Sorry to hijack but...

We want no muffins, no toast, no tea cakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot cross buns! And definitely no smegging flapjacks!

One of my fave episodes!
Dr.Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:52 PM   #27
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dom View Post
Sorry to hijack but...

We want no muffins, no toast, no tea cakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot cross buns! And definitely no smegging flapjacks!

One of my fave episodes!
I feel like I am missing something here
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-14-2019, 05:58 PM   #28
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

As promised..

If the police raided your house right now, what is the most incriminating thing they would find?

What actor played their character so well that you can’t watch them in any other show or movie without seeing that character?

What is the most fun thing someone could have in their backyard?

If you had to break one world record in order to receive one million dollars, what world record would you try to break?

What first world problem do you have?

What conspiracy theory do you actually believe?

What looks delicious but tastes terrible?

What three activities would you rate 10/10 would do again?

What song would you pay money to never hear again?

What words do you hate to say? For ex. I hate the word panties
Triangles Task 19 out of 25
Dman1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:07 PM   #29
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
As promised..

If the police raided your house right now, what is the most incriminating thing they would find?
Lots and lots of sex toys and alcohol in very close proximity
What actor played their character so well that you can’t watch them in any other show or movie without seeing that character?
Ewan McGregor...stellar as ObiWan, but now he is just ObiWan. Also, Any of the kids in Harry Potter. Dean freaking Thomas is in How To Get Away With Murder!!
What is the most fun thing someone could have in their backyard?
A swimming pool with a hot tub
If you had to break one world record in order to receive one million dollars, what world record would you try to break?
Ummmmmmmm longest exercise ball roll (See Dude Perfect video...) Also, don’t judge me for knowing who they are.
What first world problem do you have?
All of them. Mostly I hate my cell phone and how it always seems slow, but really, I am lucky to have access to one all the time
What conspiracy theory do you actually believe?
JFK Assassination and anything related to the FreeMasons
What looks delicious but tastes terrible?
Cum. It looks like warmed up icing for cinnamon rolls but that shit doesn’t taste anything like it.
What three activities would you rate 10/10 would do again?
1) Anal, Sex in general
2) Golf
3) Swimming in the Keys

What song would you pay money to never hear again?
Any of Florida Georgia Lines songs
What words do you hate to say? For ex. I hate the word panties
I hate the word cunnilingus. And cunt...
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-14-2019, 08:09 PM   #30
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

1. What was the nicest thing a stranger ever did for you?

2. What fantasy have you done in real life that was better than you imagined?

3. When you were 5, what did you want to be when you grew up?

4. Boxers or briefs?

5. What are your favorite alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks?

6. How are the exercises going?

7. Have you ever been placed in predicament bondage?

8. What part of a woman do you find the sexiest? What part of a man?

9. Have you ever fantasized about being sent to a slave training academy?

10. Why do you think so many people are unhappy?

As always, I look forward to your answers.

Advertisements
Kink Talk