Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-21-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
xxxFetlifexxx

Smile Humiliating Choices

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
xxxFetlifexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to xxxFetlifexxx for this post:
Old 12-21-2016, 08:25 PM   #2
FedeSwitch

1. tie someone up
2. cum and eat it
3. could be booths?
4. have sex with anyone you want
5. feet worshipped?

Scenario 1: be a slave for 12 hours

6. Tied and whipped
7. be tied up and made to watch
8. booths
9. snowball them
10. been ejaculate by male and females

Scenario 2: get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch

Not bad, but keep it working.

Love: Pee play, tied up, blind, restraints, toys, predicament, indoors, eat /drink stuffs

Like: anal, poo, spanking

Limite: permanent, blood, nails, public, family, face, extreme pain, cam

PM Dares
FedeSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 09:25 PM   #3
Twins-in-trouble
Account Banned

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
swallow it all, I like the taste is that weird?

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Anyone I want I have no problem worshipping them

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Not enough information

I alway wanted to try whipping

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Tied up as long as my so agreed

If I get choose who then somelses if not then mine

Lick it off

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Well my so a girl but besides that I have no problem them doing what ever they want to me

anyways feel free to message us on here or on kik at:
twinstrouble
Twins-in-trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 09:37 PM   #4
Switch528
Distinguished Member

For sure I would rather be tied up and teased.

I would rather cum once a year, but not because of the cum eating. I strangely like denial so being able to cum at will would be too frequent. In fact I would add to the once a year to flip a coin, heads is a ruined and eat it, and tails is a full orgasm.

I would rather receive oral. I am bisexual so the gender wouldn't matter anyway.

I would rather do the worshiping than to be worshiped.

I would rather worship feet

Since I was kidnapped I don't think I would believe the options.. I think I would go with option 1. Option 1 could happen in the first hour of the 12 hours.

Both are fun! I think I would go with being whipped though. Or better yet, hot wax dripped on me, and then whipped off.

I would go with worshiping a couple.

Someone else.. After I cum I loose the desire to consume my own, at least if it is someone else I am likely still horny .

I would rather lick cum off of someone's feet.

I would go with spread eagle wit the ejaculate.

Honestly I would let her choose, but if it were up to me I would do the second option. I say this because I would prefer the first option but would want to take the one that is more punishing due to the transgression.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #5
spankmeohio
getDare Sweetheart

Be tied

Once a year… I love denial!

Tied and fucked.

Anyone I want.

Worship feet

Slave for 12 hours

Whipped

Worship couple

Someone else's

Snowball

Tied doggy style

2nd choice.

LIMITS: No scat, no blood, no breaking the skin, no diapers, no messy play, no food, no pet play.

Add tasks to my calendar:
https://teamup.com/kshnsfv7iunik8na6s
spankmeohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 09:57 PM   #6
survivorboy

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and Teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Swallow it all, I love the taste

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Receive oral, other option too dangerous

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Sex with whoever I want, and I love orgasm control/worship

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Used as a slave for 12 hours, my gag reflex would kill me

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tied and forced to watch

Someone else's
Snowball them
Tied up spread eagle
tied and locked, forced to watch and used

Likes: Cum eating, humiliation, orgasm control, edging, anal, denial, bladder control

Limits - scat, public, messy, blood

toys - lovense (hush and edge), dildo, glass buttplug, foxtail plug, fleshlight, panties, vicks/toothepaste, icecubes, clothespins

20m/switch

PM DARES
survivorboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 09:58 PM   #7
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

Be teased.

Swallow, I hate it but one year is too much.

Its ah ard one, I think be fucked, by a girl.

Fuck anyone and be controlled by them.

Worship.

Slave for 12 hours.

Whipped.

Worship a couple.

Mine.

Lick.

Doggy and fucked.

Cage.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
Old 12-21-2016, 10:27 PM   #8
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

I don't have an SO but i answered as if i did, assuming i would have the same thoughts :P

1. Tough choice. but as a sub, getting tied and teased.
2. Cum and swallow
3. Blindfolded i guess
4. I chose, but they're in control. (That's like a dream :P)
5. Worship feet

Scenario 1: Slave (with the hope they don't just do the other thing anyway)

6. Don't really have experience with either. So i'll say whipped, but maybe a little of both?
7. Worship the couple (assuming the SO doesn't want it)
8. My own
9. If it's a girl, gladly both. If it's not than this is the hardest answer...
10. Spread eagle

Scenario 2: I would never cheat. It's the thing i hate the most in the world. But for the game, i guess i'd go with
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 10:32 PM   #9
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:59 AM   #10
defa0194

Toys - only household things
defa0194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 01:27 AM   #11
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? both

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.cumming anytime

neither

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 01:45 AM   #12
Poziomka

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be free

Old 12-22-2016, 03:12 AM   #13
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Tied up and teased, I'm most of all submissive.

Swallow, it's no big deal for me, I don't mind the taste.

Oral. Should still feel good I guess, I just never want to find out it was a guy.

The first, of course! Sounds like heaven!

Worship feet! I love feet! But not my own.

What kind of slave? If it's a non-sexual slave I'll easily choose this over the first option.

Hot wax, I like spanking but I don't know yet if I can take a whip.

The latter, as long as she agrees and it's not rape

Depends on who

Feet of course, as long as they are female.

The first, at least there are girls involved too and I love being tied up

The fist. Sounds hot. Except for the guy fucking me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:29 AM   #14
nina@
getDare Succubus

9:Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Neither

nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 04:29 AM   #15
InnoTheFox
getDare Sweetheart

This one is tough... Probably my own if it was someone of the same gender, but I'd gladly lap up female cum

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you
, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

I'm such a slut and I NEED to be humiliated!! <3

PM DaresToysMy RulesExposed Forever

❤❤ LOVE ❤❤
Pet Play, Hypno

❤❤ LIKE ❤❤
Bondage, Cum Play, Humiliation, Watersports.

❤❤ DISLIKE ❤❤
Hidden Public, Messy.

🗙🗙 LIMIT 🗙🗙
Permanent, Fam & Friends, Scat, Public/Risky, Denial,Face Pics, Work.

Kik: innothefox

SubbyFoxboi was here!
InnoTheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to InnoTheFox for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth