Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-10-2019, 11:11 PM   #46
Cstelle
gD Curio

An old thread resurrected! Fun!

--How did you first stumble onto this site? What was your initial reaction?

If I remember correctly I was googling for dares involving exhibitionism, exposure and masturbation. That first time I was just interested in ideas - I didn't give getDare as a community even a passing thought - and finding the Dice Dares forum was like being the first person to walk into Klondyke.

But then I forgot about gD for quite a bit! (I may not have been entirely sober during my first visit, and I probably didn't bookmark the site, and the name of the site isn't terribly logical...)

And then (quite some time later) I was again looking for ideas - and remembered I had earlier found this strange site with all the Good Stuff... And it was after the second visit that I became a lurker.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile?

I have no clear memory. I just started to visit the site more & more often, until it became a regular, daily thing. I can't even clearly recollect the moment when I decided to make an account.

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?

At first it was the ideas. Nothing else. Just the access to all kinds of fun and exciting ideas for dares and adventures.

--Why do you keep coming back now?

The community. I know I'm not terribly social (I go through phases... right now a more silent one...), but I know & like many of you better than many of you think I do, and I miss you if I (or you) stay away.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how?

Oh yes! At a very early stage I realised that I could use getDare (esp. the blog) to help me work on some of my issues (self-esteem, timidness, body issues... even depression) and I think it has been a great success. (I used to be acutely ashamed of my body [for no reason at all - I just thought it was gross...] - but, oh baby, you should see some of my hotter selfies!

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out.

I don't know what to say. I've read some awesome dares and adventures; I've read incredibly funny - and heartbreakingly sad - blog writings; I've found friendly ears (or eyes, really); I've found friends. I have been able to share some of my own dares and adventures, and in sharing made them twice the sweeter and trice the more memorable!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:42 PM   #47
little_red

i first stumbled onto here maybe five years ago, me and some friends were looking for some online dares. this stuff was WAAAY too dirty for the stuff we were playing, but it intrigued me and i went straight back on here when i got home.

considering i only made this account half an hour ago, it would probably surprise you that i actually made my first account that very night. i only used it for a couple of months though, and this is the first time i've been back on as a member for over four years.

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site?
so many likeminded people, so many interesting dares, and so much of it is very sexy.

i decided to make this account because i was like FUCK IT i've been lurking for the past couple of weeks, and i'm feeling adventurous, so why not do it properly.

it's definitely helped uncover elements of my sexuality that i wouldn't have found before, which i'm really thankful for.

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 07:50 AM   #48
AngelicLoli

There's actually an actual site for.. something like this

I lurked for awhile and I kept revisiting this site occasionally

Like the others, I went "Fudge This" and decided to just yolo and create and account

It's a good question that I'll never know

I don't really know, this is my first time posting on this site as well as my first day of creating this account >////<
I can't really answer it.. eh.. I guess I've grown from lurking to actually making an account
AngelicLoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:10 PM   #49
MissAmiraBlack

I don't even remember how I found this site. I'm pretty sure it was through FETLIFE. I love it tho! It's very informal and laid back. Obviously, there's formality to things, but a lot of kink sites I've been to are extremely uptight.

--How long did you lurk before creating a profile? a couple of weeks

--What was the main reason you kept coming back after you initially found this site? I met a few people.

--Why do you keep coming back now? I've been on a hiatus from Domme work, but I like answering Truths.

--Do you think you've changed or grown because of this site? If so, how? Not really.

--Finally, what's the most awesome thing you've ever seen on here? Could be the funniest, the sexiest, or the dumbest--pick one thing that stands out. Rule 34

31yo Goth MILF
Virginia, USA.
KIK: Miss.Amira.Black

About Me
Likes: Truths, Assigning tasks, Giving rules, SPH, Tease and denial voyeurism
Dislikes:

My Ultimate Shopping Dare

Instagram
Dirty Code
SexMap
MissAmiraBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements