Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-01-2019, 12:05 PM   #1
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Default Scenerios for you to ponder

Scenerio 1: "Terribly Timed Transformation"
You have an interview in 3 days for a mediocre job that you are really good at. In the middle of the night you are woken up by a Witch who says they are going to cast a spell on you. The Witch however gives you a choice, you can either be transformed into a child about the age of ten for 4 days, or you can be transformed into a diaper and be worn by your least favourite gender for 2 days. Keep in mind that this interview is important to you, and while in any transformation you still have all of your senses. Which transformation would you choose, and why?

Scenerio 2: "Hellish Heat Humiliation"
It is winter time, and extremely cold outside. You suddenly notice that you are overheating without any explanation. You have become so supernaturally overheated that you have to keep the temperature cold in your home as if it were the summer, and even then it is so unbearably hot. What do you do to cope with this sudden heat?

Scenerio 3: "Fabulous Fun Fetish"
Your biggest fetish suddenly becomes a very trendy meme. Even kids under the age of 13 are into this new meme. This meme becomes so popular that items related to it are being sold in mere convince stores. Do you embrace the meme, and admit to everyone of your fetish?

Scenerio 4: "Secret Sexy Slave"
You have been invited to a sex dungeon. I know, it's a miracle. You are being tasked with 'playing' with a long time loyal slave. If you aren't a Dom, this is your first task as a slave. You are brought into a room where the slave is. They are naked, blindfolded, wearing noise cancelling headphones, and bound spread eagle to a king sized bed. The catch? You recognize this slave as your best friend. If you choose to 'play' with your friend, your friend won't find out unless you tell them about it. Do you play with your friend? If so, describe what you would do. If not, describe why you wouldn't.

Scenerio 5: "Evil Elixir Embarrassment"
You have been given 5 different Magical Potions. They all do different things, but they all look and taste the same.
The first potion swaps your gender for 6 months.
The second potion makes it impossible to cum for 6 months.
The third potion makes you extremely attractive to everyone.
The fourth potion gives you incredible strength and stamina.
The fifth potion makes you 25% younger.
Would you risk drinking a potion at random? Which of these would you drink if you knew which was which? Would you use some of these on your enemies?
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fieldofbunnys for this post:
Old 02-01-2019, 01:13 PM   #2
Pariahterror
Prodigy

You have an interview in 3 days for a mediocre job that you are really good at. In the middle of the night you are woken up by a Witch who says they are going to cast a spell on you. The Witch however gives you a choice, you can either be transformed into a child about the age of ten for 4 days, or you can be transformed into a diaper and be worn by your least favourite gender for 2 days. Keep in mind that this interview is important to you, and while in any transformation you still have all of your senses. Which transformation would you choose, and why?

If the interview was really important to me I would rather want to be transformed nto a diaper. Then i can show my normal self at the interview. And I don't know which gender will wear me. Probably male. But have no sexual experience experience yet. Thus wouldn't really know.

It is winter time, and extremely cold outside. You suddenly notice that you are overheating without any explanation. You have become so supernaturally overheated that you have to keep the temperature cold in your home as if it were the summer, and even then it is so unbearably hot. What do you do to cope with this sudden heat?

If it were definitely cold outside, I would go outside. Don't like the heat and rather g for the cold. In the meanwhile of getting towards te cold place I would get my phone to call the doctor. The only thing I might be wearing is some underwear even if it would keep me overheated a bit. But yeah, wouldn't dress up apart from some light things.

Your biggest fetish suddenly becomes a very trendy meme. Even kids under the age of 13 are into this new meme. This meme becomes so popular that items related to it are being sold in mere convince stores. Do you embrace the meme, and admit to everyone of your fetish?

I wouldn't even know how it would work. Or a lot of kids will act like puppies XD or boys will be dressed more like girls. i think I woldn't even mind but keep my more kinky and sexual practices hidden for the young ones.

You have been invited to a sex dungeon. I know, it's a miracle. You are being tasked with 'playing' with a long time loyal slave. If you aren't a Dom, this is your first task as a slave. You are brought into a room where the slave is. They are naked, blindfolded, wearing noise cancelling headphones, and bound spread eagle to a king sized bed. The catch? You recognize this slave as your best friend. If you choose to 'play' with your friend, your friend won't find out unless you tell them about it. Do you play with your friend? If so, describe what you would do. If not, describe why you wouldn't.

This would probably very funny. But I would "play" with him. I would first edge him a few times, try out his body. and then some nice nipple torture and some ore CBT. He is here to be tortured right. Why deny pleasure to him. In the end I would even make him cum I think. To finish some nice bodywriting as well.

You have been given 5 different Magical Potions. They all do different things, but they all look and taste the same.
Would you risk drinking a potion at random? Which of these would you drink if you knew which was which? Would you use some of these on your enemies?

Not really seeing a downside to any of these.
Genderswapping: I would really like to know how it feels to be a woman. Probably discover this new body of mine and try some crazy stuff.
No cumming: Why not, it might only make me incredibly horny. Don't really see it as a downside.
Attraction: This is a positive one. Then my physical appearance might change my body as well. Not bad.
Strength and stamina: This would make me exercise more and feel better. Definitely a positive one. Wouldn't mind if this would be the one.
Youth: Yeah, not a bad one either. If I still would have the same things as I have now I wouldn't mind but it isn't the best one out of the 5 unless I can motivate myself enough to exercise lots.

Out of these I might love the attraction one the most if it will change my appearance. Otherwise i would rather want the strength and stamina one. Then i could do something about myself. But yeah, wouldn't mind all of them and would drink one.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 02-01-2019, 04:20 PM   #3
rrichmon

--Man this would suck as a scene, but I assume needing the job probably for payments I would have to turn into the diaper. Yuck!

--dont wear as much clothes, take cold showers, spend a bit fo time outdoors to keep cold. use ice if i could.

--Yeah but I believe I would embrace it and pretend like its new to me. But I would totally love it. not sure about kids under 13 finding about it. but whatever.

Going to assume its my best friend from my sexual preference. and in this case I would do any and all to them make them worship my cock, spank them. give them rough anal. and of course tell them who i am.

--Would i risk drinking one of them randomly.. yeah I think I would there was enough there for me to risk it.
--if i had my choice i would drink the 3rd potion.
--ha i dont really have enemies but it would be funny to give them potion 1 or 2 if i did.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:27 PM   #4
teasemewithyourfeet

don't have any answers to the scenarios I was just forced to post in this thread

Pm Dares

My orgasm rules

Curious likes: profile control, parental control software, bladder control

Dislikes: Pain, messy, crossdressing

Limits: Anal, scat, extreme pain, public
teasemewithyourfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:07 PM   #5
sonofthanatos

Skip the interview and transform into a child again. Yeah it sucks to miss the interview, but I have no desire to be a diaper. Besides how often do you get a chance to be a kid again?

It's -58 F / -50 C here, so I'd just stand outside.

I'd definitely embrace the meme and see everything I could but I wouldn't admit it to anybody.

I'd do it. I'd tickle and tease him mercilessly. I assume since he's a long time loyal slave he likes this stuff so I would try out all my favorite kinks on him, reduce him to begging to cum, then lock him in a chastity cage until the next time he came.

This was a really tricky one for me. I had to think hard about it.

I either love or am curious about 4 of these potions. I'm not wild about the second one, but I have an 80% chance of getting one that I want so yes I would drink a random potion.

If I had a choice...that's a really tough one, but ultimately I'd drink the fifth and become 25% younger. If I'm younger it's like getting a second chance to fix some of my mistakes.

I'd use the second potion on my enemies. I'd be happy seeing them impotent for 6 months.
sonofthanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:38 AM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Well in both cases this means the interview would be cancelled because I obviously can't show up as a child and if I would be a diaper than I wouldn't show up anyway since the person wearing me would not have said interview.
Anyways, I would choose to be a child because I think it would be cool to be a child again for a while but definitely not cool to have some asshole (pun very intentional) shit on me!

Get naked and in a bucket of ice water, although that probably wouldn't be healthy

My biggest fetish is feet. This would definitely be weird and maybe it would make it easier for me to be open about it. So yeah, I would probably embrace it more.

For this I will assume we are talking about my vanilla platonic female friend. I would probably find this situation way too awkward to play with her even though I would be tempted. But only if I knew she was in this totally willingly. But no... I'd probably not go through with it.

I would love to be 25% younger but this would also pretty much fuck up my life in practice. Being a woman would be fun for maybe a week but definitely not half a year and would also fuck up things like work and my relations to friends and family... how to explain this!?
Impossible to cum for 6 months might be a predicament that my Misses have in store for me now already.
So what is left is the third and fourth potion which are both enticing.
But out of these I would choose to be extremely attractive.
So no... I'd definitely not drink one of these at random!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 08:14 AM   #7
Jfreeman1999

I'll take the diaper. It's only two days and there's no perks to being a child. Since I've become rather bicurious recently too it shouldn't be too bad. Depends where my taste buds are when the shit and piss come.

Get naked and empty out the freezer then get in

My fetish is being gangbanged while crossdressed. One hell of a meme. I probably wouldn't say anything I'm pretty closed off about my sexual fantasies

I'd say no. He's a friend

If I had 6 months free where I didn't need to meet with anyone or do anything I'd take one at random and if I had the choice the gender change one. I've fantasized about that and I think it might be fun to be a girl for a while. If I didn't have six months I would choose either the third potion or the fourth one. I'd use the orgasm one and the gender change one on my enemies.

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:40 AM   #8
KinkyCharlotte

[QUOTE=Fieldofbunnys;3560218]Scenerio 1: "Terribly Timed Transformation"
I can still do the interview. Also it would be so humiliating to be peed and pooped on for 2 days.

It is winter time, and extremely cold outside. You suddenly notice that you are overheating without any explanation. You have become so supernaturally overheated that you have to keep the temperature cold in your home as if it were the summer, and even then it is so unbearably hot. What do you do to cope with this sudden heat?lay in an bath with bags of ice dumped in.

Sure, I finally can be open about it without being an outsider

My best non kinky friend hates tickling especially on her feet. I would tickle her feet until she is crying and wets the bed. I would then tourture her nipples. She is strait to so then I would make her lick me. Then I’d force her to cum with my toung.

I’ll drink all 5. 6 months of hell but the other last forever. If I drank 3 and could stil cum and was still a girl I’d stop

Likes: bondage, restraints, helplessness, tickling, workouts, stretching, diapers, breathplay, baby or kid age play, forced orgasim, tights heals, latex, corsets.

Dislikes: (but will do if dared) humiliation. Eating gross stuff. Smelly stuff. Dirty stuff.

Limits: blood, permanent changes, licking poo or things that have been in my ass, pictures (do to meta location tags, I have an abusive x trying to find me)
KinkyCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:39 PM   #9
rfire

1. child, it seems fun
2. take a cold shower or ice bath
3. probably, might get me a chance to do it
4. yes, i would tickle and tease them then alternate with slaps for pain
5. i would drink one at random, the only bad one is the no cumming, but i would prefer to get the gender swap

likes: humiliation. bladder control, edging, masturbation. panties, hidden public (like under clothes), short term denial, orgasm control, joi, cei, light anal
dislike: messy. cbt. wetting. long denial, diapers
limits: cam and face pics, public, social, scat, too messy, too painful, or others i havent thought of yet

PM / Kik Dares (Kik rfire23)
Toys
Rules (None at the moment)
rfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:03 PM   #10
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Id chose to be a child wothout a doubt

I would take a cold bath, as cold as it needs to.

I wouldnt but mybe i could buy it as a "present"

I wouldnt play with my friend.

I would risk taking a random one, the odds are uite good. Would drink the thrid one and would use the second on an enemy.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:22 PM   #11
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

So this is fun...

This would be perfect as my interview is for a toy store. I would be their toy testing expert and play with all the cars and lego. I would get the job and have the best 4 days ever!!!

Ahh I have the flu. I will get in bed and drink plenty of liquid and swallow lots of tablets until I am better.

Absolutely, I'll have one of everything of the merchandise and cover my facespace with all the memes and share, like, comment and click the bell icon for notifications! I will be the guru of naked tiddlywinks!

Absolutely not, I would never ever do anything this fun to any of my friends.

Yes, the positive ones sound good. The two harder ones have upsides; I'd have boobs and a pussy to play with which would make me super expert at dealing with the opposite sex (more so than I already am) and I could probably do with a 6 month detox to be fair. I wouldn't let my enemies have any because then there would be a chance they'd be stronger than me and have reason to manhandle me. If I could chose one to drink I'd chose 25% younger as that would put me in my mid twenties.

Last edited by MastersVoice; 02-24-2019 at 01:31 PM.
MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:48 PM   #12
little_red

It is kind of a lose/lose situation, but I'd become the child. I'd dress older, put on some heels, give them all the ID proof that I'm an adult and NAIL that interview.

If I'm not already outside, I go outside. If I'm not already naked, I get naked. Knowing where I live, there is a SHIT TON of snow outside which I will roll around in. I'd probably also eat the snow to try and cool down my insides.

YES!!! Clearly it is socially acceptable enough to be a meme, so why not go along with it.

Oh gosh, this is some dirty fantasy. But YES I would 'play' with my friend. I know exactly who this girl is - she has short brunette hair, a small waist and the most amazing, large breasts. I wouldn't say I have a crush on her in normal life, but given the chance I would definitely have sex with her. The fact that she is straight also really turns me on - I'd get to have my lesbian way with her. I'd worship her body - sucking on her nipples and playing with her clit. I'd take my time kissing down her body and then I'd lick her out, and give her the best orgasm she's ever had. Depending on her response to this, I might sit on her face. I wouldn't tell her that it was me, but I might whisper something in her ear as I leave, letting her think that it could be but never know.

Would you risk drinking a potion at random? Which of these would you drink if you knew which was which? Would you use some of these on your enemies

I don't think I'd drink them, the benefit doesn't outweigh the cost. I wouldn't mind being another gender, but I don't really want to be. I DEFINITELY don't want to lose the ability to cum. I'd love to be extremely attractive, but I'm not too bad now honestly, I'm not so insecure. Strength and stamina isn't a big deal to me. And I'm 19, so I definitely don't want to be any younger.

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 07:24 PM   #13
jackjac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
unfortunately I'll have to pick being the diaper it would be truly terrible but if i have a chance to get a important job i have to take it. It would most likely be a step towards my goals

i would probably find a snow bank an lay in it if possible naked

I'm not sure what id consider my biggest fetish and i don't know how I'd react if this happened for any of them

You have been invited to a sex dungeon. I know, it's a miracle. You are being tasked with 'playing' with a long time loyal slave. If you aren't a Dom, this is your first task as a slave. You are brought into a room where the slave is. They are naked, blindfolded, wearing noise cancelling headphones, and bound spread eagle to a king sized bed. The catch? You recognize this slave as your best friend. If you choose to 'play' with your friend, your friend won't find out unless you tell them about it. Do you play with your friend? If so, describe what you would do. If not, describe why you woudn't.
I wouldn't because i have no attraction to my best friend

i would risk drinking a potion at random. Id take the fourth. Id use the second on my enemies.
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 01:47 AM   #14
YoungFella

I would choose to be ten years old again. Why? Because I could then send an email to the employer and make up a serious enough excuse for them to reschedule to 2 days later. If they refuse to reschedule then that’s perfectly fine, I’d rather lose the job than be diaper for someone for 48 long hours.

I’m pretty sure I’d go to the hospital. I’m sure they’d have a better way of cooling me down than most people have in their homes.

I would embrace it, but maybe not admit it to everyone, just some people.

You have been invited to a sex dungeon. I know, it's a miracle. You are being tasked with 'playing' with a long time loyal slave. If you aren't a Dom, this is your first task as a slave. You are brought into a room where the slave is. They are naked, blindfolded, wearing noise cancelling headphones, and bound spread eagle to a king sized bed. The catch? You recognize this slave as your best friend. If you choose to 'play' with your friend, your friend won't find out unless you tell them about it. Do you play with your friend? If so, describe what you would do. If not, describe why you wouldn't. Absolutely idk if phones are allowed into sex dungeons but I’d take a few pictures first and maybe even record the whole thing. As for what I would do to them, well... let’s just say when I’m done with them, their ass will be red and burning and leaking a certain liquid. Tears would be pouring down their dirty face and their chest would be red as well. They’d also be begging me to let them cum, unless for some reason I’m feeling nice. Then I’d leave them be and the next few times I see them I will slowly push them to submit to me.

Firstly, yes I would absolutely risk drinking one at random. There is a 3/5 chance I win the lottery (by getting a good potion) and I would always take these odds on for nearly anything. But even if the odds were worse, the other 2 potions are temporary so it’d be back to normal after 6 months. So yes for the first question. If I had a choice to drink one, I’d choose the 3rd potion to become attractive to everyone. Then if I could choose more, I’d also choose the 4th and 5th potion as well. And would I use some of these on my enemies? Who wouldn’t??! If I could turn my enemies into little horny sissy sluts for 6 months, I most definitely would. I’d tell them that they could only cum if they did what I said and they’d believe it because well they’d have to. They’ll be too desperate to think otherwise.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:11 PM   #15
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Child because you won't need a diaper if you know how to use the bathroom. And as long as you have your senses, it won't make a big difference. Only factor would be the time of the change and the time of the interview, but you can call and reschedule an interview and explain some medical stuff real easy.

If you are personally overheating, then stepping outside for short periods of time would work. Just wear shoes.

If a fetish really became a meme, then I would drop the fetish.

I would play and I would put them on edge through the entire session.

I would drink them all and screw the randomness option.
If I knew: I would swap my gender and become extremely attractive.
For my enemies: swap the gender and no orgasm.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk