Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-21-2019, 05:02 PM   #31
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Stupid autocorrect! I meant to ask you how your homebrewing has gone - as in, are you so good that you end up brewing what you set out to brew and it tastes good? My first time was the best and everything since then has been a bit of a disappointment!

Actually, I've been quite fortunate that I've never had a bad batch. For some things, it pays to be OCD.

1. What was your favourite part of your work trip?
The JOI. It was a real trip having to follow a very demanding and structured session for masturbation that kept taking me to the edge and then punishing me again and again.

2. Having had time to reflect, what will stay with you the longest?
Riding the dildo for long periods of time and actually coming to like it. I've enjoyed much tamer anal play in the past, but never such a vigorous fucking, and I'm surprised how into it I got.

3. How jealous do you think everyone will be at the fact you didn't reveal what your JOI instructions were? (Hint: I am super-jealous!)
Probably super jealous. That was Angie's order; she's a woman of mystery and intrigue, and, despite claiming to be a sub, a pretty damn good domme!

4. Will any of the tasks from the work-trip make it into your daily life because you liked them so much or not?
I have to admit I really liked wear the chastity cage 24/7. I've actually felt a bit naked with it off.

5. How squirmy a feeling was it on the way back with those two attendants checking what was in your bag?
Certainly, the adrenaline was going. I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead, and I probably was a bit red in the face. Fortunately, it was the woman with the smirk who searched my bag, so I figured she wouldn't make a big scene, and she was respectful. The was a bit of a thrill being exposed as a kink freak to two total strangers. That bag has a silicone pussy, a dildo, my clothespins, rope, leather cuffs, ring gag, bullet vibe...gee, it's almost like I wanted to get caught!

6. Would you keep a pet and, if so, what pet would you choose? If not, why not?
I do have a dog (actual canine). Or did you mean Pet, as in sexually submissive pet play? If the latter, I don't know that I am dom enough to do so. I'd rather be one the other end of the leash!

Always fun to read your answers!

And always fun to get your questions!
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Phaedo for this post:
Old 03-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #32
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Well, lucky you with your brewing! I say lucky, it's skill and routine. I am jealous. I am a bit pap at home-brewing but I want to do more.

Fascinating answers about your recent experience, thank you for sharing it with us, and I'm not surprised about the JOI being the best bit. As for chastity, perhaps I am biased and the wrong person to comment, but I totally understand your point about feeling naked without it. My biggest concern is that I'm going to reach the end of the session and then just have to go straight back in because I'll feel too weird without it!

And you have a dog! Yes! Dogs are the best pets. Can't have one again myself after my dog died though, it was heart-breaking. Didn't mean a human pet, didn't consider that angle! But take your point about preferring to be kept than to keep one.

Sorry, I don't actually have any further questions at moment, but felt I had to respond to your answers!

Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:24 PM   #33
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Well, lucky you with your brewing! I say lucky, it's skill and routine. I am jealous. I am a bit pap at home-brewing but I want to do more.

Fascinating answers about your recent experience, thank you for sharing it with us, and I'm not surprised about the JOI being the best bit. As for chastity, perhaps I am biased and the wrong person to comment, but I totally understand your point about feeling naked without it. My biggest concern is that I'm going to reach the end of the session and then just have to go straight back in because I'll feel too weird without it!

And you have a dog! Yes! Dogs are the best pets. Can't have one again myself after my dog died though, it was heart-breaking. Didn't mean a human pet, didn't consider that angle! But take your point about preferring to be kept than to keep one.

Sorry, I don't actually have any further questions at moment, but felt I had to respond to your answers!

Connie
Hi, Connie! Thanks for all the questions! I posted a few for you.

I'm happy to keep answering for those who want to know more about me. Fire away!
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, submissive