Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-16-2019, 06:20 PM   #16
scandalouskitten

1... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

2... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

3... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody

4... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

5... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom

6... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

7... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

8... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

9... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

10... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo

If you want me to write something on my body, message me and tell me where~ <3

💜Body writing💜, edging/denial, petplay, ddlg, light anal play, light pain
🗙 Permanent, friends/family, public, scat, watersports, face, work, any risk of getting caught
scandalouskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 07:57 AM   #17
AnalSlave1

... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 10:55 PM   #18
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... have your penis stroked while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked while your ass being finger fucked (Though both would be fine)
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
  3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom (told it's less work)
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked (Though the former is much more likely to happen)
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo (Honestly, would prefer neither)

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:16 AM   #19
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Please also try and tell us why you made each choice

Would you rather ...
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked Fingered
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face Messy mix of foods
  3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody Suck somebody's toes
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances Naked snow angel
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom Top
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends Strip Poker
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked Getting fucked
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop Large dildo
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month Same day easily
[/QUOTE] Tattoo

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:35 AM   #20
huns221

Would you rather ...
... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

I love anal, and if I get sucked meanwhile, it's almost like heaven

covered is cool, but the pie can hurt, or get into my eyes

I'm simply not into feet play, so I don't want to get a foot in my mouth if there is a choice

... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

I go to sauna sometimes, and been to many kinds with strangers, friends, sauna is just sauna, naked or clothed

It is easier to suck when you are on top, so I'd be at the bottom holding my head to lick

... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

The sauna I did multiple times before, but I really like the idea of strip poker

... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

It's like a dream for me. I don't know if I could hold it but really want to try

... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

It's really no big deal. Buying a sextoy in a shop, where everyone is there to do the same…

... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

Hopefully it wouldn't be the only action for the year. I really like the idea of an orgy, ganbang etc... trying to make one real for myself

That would be easier to hide, no discomfort caused by a piece of metal

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:00 PM   #21
SLPrince

Would you rather ...
... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked - definitely penis sucked and ass finger fucked, I don't want a tongue anywhere near my ass lol
... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face - Pie purely because it sounds so funny and would make a great story
... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody - toes sucked....just bc ew lol
... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances - naked snow angel in private, sounds kinda fun haha
... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom - I honestly don't know lol
... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends - strip poker, much more comfortable around strangers lol
... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked - while masterbating, then I have the control
... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop - large dildo, that way everyone knows and nobody is embarrassed
... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month - 1 each month, 12 diff people in a day would mess with my head lol
... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo - owwwwwwwwww neither neither neither lol

Kik: sweetestlittleprince

Spanking, Wedgies, Undergarment control, Teasing, Bladder holding, Edging, Private Humiliation, Semi-public embarrassment

Limits:

Long-term Denial, Heavy spanking (leaves marks), Public, Family, Face
SLPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:17 PM   #22
little_red

Would you rather ...

... /pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
i'm not really into ass/mouth stuff, but i don't mind a bit of finger action, and i love having my pussy licked

food play doesn't excite me, but a pie in the face is sure to be funny

tough one - i'd like to serve someone by sucking their toes. but i can't say it's not hot having your feet taken care of.

i did this before & it was awesome

i like feeling the weight of someone else over me

less awkwardness after if you don't know them

ok, now this would be sexy

i don't quite have the guts for the second one - i love my online shopping

i could maybe cope with 2 or 3, but 12 is mental. i like the intimacy of one person.

neither please? but, oh god, could not pierce my clit

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 07:55 PM   #23
BBLove28

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:54 PM   #24
Bellatrixdemigod

Ass being fingered
Pie in the face
Suck someone’s
Naked snow angel
Strip poker
Masturbating
Dildo
1 each month
Clit
Limits: public, pictures, scat

Spoiler:
Humiliate and degrade me in my inbox!!!
Bellatrixdemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:25 PM   #25
Emalice9

Would you rather ...
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

Pussy fingered I don’t like anal
    Covered in messy food
    Somebody toes if I get to choose who, have mine sucked if I don’t
    Snow angel I want to try this anyways lol
    Bottom it’s mroe fun

suana nude wouldn’t bother me
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
    Masturbating just because easier to concentrate
    Dildo jsut because I want to visit a sex shop
    At the same rime just get it over with
    I guess clit as I’ve wondered about it before

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 05:51 PM   #26
Hambone

... have your penis stroked while your ass being licked
... get covered in a very messy mix of foods
... have your toes sucked by somebody
... make a naked snow angel in private
... do 69 lying on bottom
... play strip poker with a group of strangers
... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while getting fucked
... buy a large dildo in a physical sex shop
... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
... have your cock head pierced
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 05:57 PM   #27
KatSubGirl

Answers in bold.

Likes: Bondage, WAM, humiliation, anal, pee desperation, ice, wax

Limits: Blood, illegal, incest, open public, cam/pics, social suicide

PM DARES
STUFF X and I will stuff it in my mouth for 10 minutes
ICE X I will put an ice cube in my ass or pussy
WAM and a substance, and I must dump that substance over your head.
KatSubGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:31 PM   #28
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Would you rather ...
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:30 PM   #29
pineapples
getDare Sweetheart

[LIST=1][*]... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
The second One, having my butt penetrated feels better than it getting licked[*]... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
Pie[*]... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
Suck somones[*]... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
Naked snow angel[*]... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
On bottom[*]... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
Strip poker with strangers[*]... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
While getting Fuck Ed, feels better[*]... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop the second[*]... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
The first[*]... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Assholes tattoo

http://bdsmtest.org/r/hjT8Td8a

Kik: gratefuldaze9261

Likes: anal, cbt, denial, daily rules/ tasks, feminization, humiliation, pain, water sports, grindr whoring

Dislikes: scat

limits: public, family, friends, permanent, heavy pain, vomit

I'm willing to try just about all else!!!
pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:53 PM   #30
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

I've had had both done to me and i REALLY prefer penetration v.s clit stimulation
    Why not? it seems like the less messy of the two
    I do not have a foot fetish! so i would prefer to have mine sucked! though.. maybe if it was a cute girl
    TITTIES!!! let em loose
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom]
    I feel like that would be suffocating? basically having a dick forced down my throat? no thanks
    I show my friends my ass pics what else is new
    Not sure who has had to answer a phone call in the middle of sex but its VERY sexy obviously not for tooooo long to the point they notice but ive had to answer the phone to my dad while getting fucked and the whole "secret" part of it turned me on like no other
    At least they KNOW whats up
    All at once?!?!?!? that sounds like too.. much
    I know someone that got their clit pierced and apparently every time they went up stairs they had an orgasm?? why wouldn't i want that plus sexy
[/QUOTE]
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk