Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-18-2019, 06:18 PM   #316
scandalouskitten

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum any time and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Being tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I have to worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Have my feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Throat fucked for an hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
That's a hard one. They're both nice. But I think tied and whipped.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple. If someone is fucking my daddy, I want to be participating lol

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Lick cum off their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Tied up doggy style

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Second option. Deepthroat 5 guys and get humiliated somehow.

If you want me to write something on my body, message me and tell me where~ <3

💜Body writing💜, edging/denial, petplay, ddlg, light anal play, light pain
🗙 Permanent, friends/family, public, scat, watersports, face, work, any risk of getting caught
scandalouskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:26 PM   #317
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Tied and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum anytime and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with anyone but they’re in control

Have feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Slave for 12 hours

Tied and hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

Own cum

Lick off someone’s feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Tied spread eagle and ejaculated on

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once
Humiliated and deepthroat

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:47 AM   #318
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 03:05 AM   #319
NoMercy

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Be tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Any time and have to swallow it all.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Be blindfolded and receive oral.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Sex with anyone I want.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Be used as a slave for 12 hours.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and have hot wax dripped.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tied up and made to watch.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Eat my own cum.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick cum off someone's feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied in doggy style and fucked.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Tie me up, put me in chastity and make me watch.
NoMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:13 AM   #320
Pinkway

My BDSM test
Pinkway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:35 AM   #321
SingleBall

1: be tied up and teased
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all
3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them
5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: tied and have hot wax dripped on you
7: be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
8: Eat your own cum
9: snowball them
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it.

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 12:53 AM   #322
logan_

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? It depends on scenario for me I think. Feet just aren’t a thing for me, but I’d be flattered to have mine worshipped, whereas I would feel just as good at my master/mistress’s feet

100% Exhib 100% Voyeur 100% Brat
96% RopeBunny 89% Sub 82% Masochist
Likes: semipublic masturbating & flashing, light risk, nighttime; dice dares, some pain, braless/commando, omegle, spanking, ice, nipple play
Ehh: more extreme pain, edging, humiliation/embarrassment, bodywriting
Limits: friends/fam, social suicide, gross/dirty, blood, pee/poo, face, anal
I own: clothespins, vibrator, collar, sleepmask, yarn?, 2 handcuffs
logan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:42 AM   #323
Perseus

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tie someone up and tease them

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Oral but don't know which gender

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Sex with whoever I want but they control my orgasms

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Throat fucked for an hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tricky. I'd have to say the first one

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Off their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied and fucked

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Watch them and get fucked by their new lover

Dislikes: Piss drinking, messy. crossdressing, semi public

Limits: Full public, blood, scat, permanent, face pics.
Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 12:31 AM   #324
jaycasanova

Kik: jasonporne12e

Likes: femdom, feet, dirty feet, tease & denial, privacy invasion, hypnosis, messy dares, CBT, hidden public, bondage, tape, glue, semi-permanent, chastity, TPE, blackmail, diapers, watersports
Dislikes: live cam, scat
Limits: full public, illegal, social suicide
jaycasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:41 PM   #325
Venus11235

[B]6: Tied and whipped or tied[B] and have hot wax dripped on you?

[B]7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) [B]or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

[B]9: Lick cum off someone's feet[B] or snowball them?

[B]Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. [B]Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Likes: Denial, humiliation, spanking, punishment, bondage, play.
Dislikes : Nipples torture, ice, corner time, lines.
Limits - Public, permanent, family & friend, scat, drinking urine.

I have : dildo, rope, house items.

Kik : Venus11235

MY AMA
Venus11235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 08:46 PM   #326
Bellatrixdemigod

Tied up

I want to cum whenever

Oral

Anyone I want but they control my orgasms

Worship feet

Slaveeeeee

Hot wax

Couple

Own

Feet

Doggy style

1st

Spoiler:
Humiliate and degrade me in my inbox!!!
Bellatrixdemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:25 PM   #327
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

I would rather be tied up and teased. Feeling so helpless would make it even hotter.

Being able to cum whenever I want would be a big plus!

I'd rather get fucked, because I love it either way.

I would rather be dominated by whoever I want.

Being fucked for an hour makes more sense, who said a slave couldn't be fucked for all 12 hours.

I'd take the wax

I would rather worship a couple, at least I might not care too much about them

I've never tasted someone elses, so I'll choose that.

Snowballing has sounded fun for a while!

I'd rather take it doggy.

I choose the second option, it feels more like revenge rather than getting even.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:09 AM   #328
lucky7z

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.any time i wish, hate cum swallowing but couldnt stand 1/yr

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking youblindfolded for oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck youooh, with anyone I want, and no control... sounds perfect for me

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed1 hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?hot wax... can i not choose both?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SOworship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?my own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. the second one

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:38 PM   #329
Slave Kitty

Be tied
Cum once a year
Be tied and fucked
Let them have control
Worship feet
Be used for 12 hours
Be tied and whipped
Worship a couple
Someone else
Lick cum
Fuck anally
Violate a limit
Limits: Scat eating, illegal, permanent, beastiality, pee drinking, dangerous.
PHOTOGRAPHS: Slut has the right to refuse any and all photos for any reason.
Slave Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 09:31 PM   #330
Bigboobsdiva

Tied up and teased

Cum anytime and swallow

Blindfold and receive oral

They are in control of all orgasm

Have feet worshipped

Oral for hour

Tied and whipped
Worship a couple

Someone else

Snowball them

Fucked in ass

Deep throat 5 other guys

Likes bondage,panties, wedgie, body writing, commando, spanking, clothespin, edging, tight clothes, exercise, buttplug, hidden public

Dislikes : humiliation, multiple orgasms

Limits: blood, faeces, public, family

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...011-2_14-1-118
Bigboobsdiva is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth