Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-22-2019, 10:26 AM   #1
Ferbite

Female 24/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place (serious replies)

24/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place (serious replies)

Hello
I am just gonna start with the line that "I hope you are having a good day/time". I am glad you stumbled upon my advert and I hope you will read this thoroughly before (if) contacting me.

As the title suggests, I am MOSTLY looking for a FEMALE Dom or in other words a Domme/Mistress/Miss/Ma'am, etc. I will prefer a Female over a Male dom. I am a lesbian but I was in a very blissful Couple relationship M/f and that is making me want to try with a Male dom too. I apologize in advance for title confusion. But that doesn't mean I am not open to MALE Doms, I guess It just depends on who I click with. So, in a way, I am open to both but please be patient with me.

Also, this advert is mostly copied from my old advert.

Who am I?
Well I am 25 Homo Sapien Sapien from the Eastern side of our Planet. (unable to change the age on post title) Before you get to know me completely I am awkward and shy as much as they come. But once you become my friend and I am comfortable with you, you will see that I am not that meek-shy person at all. I am extremely introverted and avoid all social situations If I can at all costs. Unless, I am with few selected people. I am a great listener and (if) I set my mind to something, I make it happen, though it's really hard to set my mind on something. I have become some sort of Professional Slacker now a days. I am a Student and same time work on projects which brings me Joy. I also enjoy Books, Tv Shows, Movies, Games, Crafts and Conspiracy Theories. [Don't let me start on computers because I will bore you to Death]

What do I look Like?
Well, if things move forward, I will definitely show you how I look. But I am tomboyish, closer to earth person (not tall at all), maybe average. I like short hair but I change hairstyles faster than one can say Yugoslavia. I will not say I am skinny but I am not plus size either. I guess a middle body type.

Why BDSM and why a sub?
Well, long story short. Without parental control, one can easily stumble upon the wrong websites while they are in High School. Same was the case with me.. I was intrigued ever since. And after seeing/reading the control and dexterity of a BDSM relationship, I just can't find it in me to be content with Vanilla.
A sub because. Well no because. I am just wired this way, I love obeying, serving and generally making people happy. And to give and be taken by somebody and be devoted is something that fills me up with warm fuzzy feeling and happiness.

What am I looking for?
To be honest, I am looking for a Domme/Dom who can be strict and understanding. I am not just looking to take orders and perform, I would like to make a friend too. Possibly an extremely close friend because I don't think, one can be in a BDSM relationship and be a sub if there's no understanding or respect in between both parties. Trust comes with time and it's completely understandable. So, probably a Domme of my dream is someone who is fun to talk with, who understands my weird brain (because honestly, I spout extreme insane shit all the time) and be patient with me. And someone, who can just be a Domme when the situations call. Obviously, then there's the serving part. If I serve, I serve by heart or I am just not completely there. I am looking for serious relationship if that's not your cup of tea it's fine, I drink coffee anyway

Likes and Kinks | Dislikes | Limits and General Experience
Likes and Kinks -
Well, this is a sketchy topic for me, I am not much of an Experienced sub who can say that they have over years of experience under their belt. I have had a few or two extremely positive experience, which I believe have made me a better sub. Along side, there was a negative experience which I know have left me skittish. So, I haven't tried a lot of things. I also believe that my Likes shift as per the Dominant Party.
General things I found that I really like and want are -
Strictness : I am a slacker so...
Rules : Without rules I am generally lost.
Pain, Journal entries (I would really love if I can write my day), Serving, Control, Bondage etc.
TPE (it's totally a new thing for me but I am very much intrigued)

Dislikes -
Punishments (I don't really think anyone likes punishments)
Humiliation (there's a fickle line here, which I will explain personally)
Clothing control - I kind of hate this one but there's a but.
Cam - Fickle lines again.

Limits -
Anal, pee, poop, scat, cum eating, Semi Public, Public, Exposure, Social Suicide, Friends, Family. And *insert general limits here* probably all that goes with Limits.

Phew! Read all that?
Great if you reached this sentence. I know that was some rambling.
So, now that you have a general idea of me. If you feel like I am compatible with you and we can make it work, Please feel free to contact me
Other stuff we can discuss as we move along. We will probably have a lot to discuss before there's anything concrete.

Some other Random Stuff
Location is not a problem for me and I love color Blue. Also I am Ravenclaw.
Also if you are messaging me kindly answer what you found most interesting about me!

To contact me-
Please leave a PRIVATE MESSAGE .
I admire your detective skills for finding my Kik... But please PM!

Important Note
- If you have read the whole advert, congratulations again! I will not entertain anyone who will ask me trivial details which has already been mentioned here... If you are really interested read the whole advert and then message!
- Please bear in mind you will not the only one messaging and with so many bad experiences under my belt, I will take my time if you can't be patient with me don't bother messaging.
- I suffer from Mental Health Issues, Please don't waste your and my time by messaging if you don't understand the severity of it.
- If you send nude pics you are getting blocked and I have sold my soul to devil you will probably die in your sleep Japanese execution style. So, don't fuck with me!
- Also please don't expect me to perform for you in a go, I will take my time building up trust and such.

Have a nice day/time ahead!

~Ferbite

The following 2 users say Thank You to for this post:
Old 06-23-2019, 12:59 AM   #2
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I like blue too ;-)
I think this should be a good start :-)

Kik: DenMa5
Old 06-24-2019, 05:28 AM   #3
shadew21

I like blue but I'm Gryffindor. Good luck on your search well written advertisement.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
Old 07-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #4
Ferbite

Thank u for the comments still looking for people... If u are interested please contact

Old 07-12-2019, 02:00 PM   #5
Lustat

Rumor has it this masochist is still looking for a decent Dom. Where are you all hiding at ?
Warning: some or all comments could be intended for entertainment purposes. that or I'm just completely messing with you because I'm most likely tired and / or bored! If comment does NOT fall in the above category than I may actually try to stop you from doing something stupid, or teach you something, or warn you about something, or god knows what.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:26 PM   #6
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Back to the top you gooooooo
Old 07-17-2019, 05:21 PM   #7
Ferbite

Thanks guys!
Still looking if you match feel free to pm

The following user says Thank You to for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk