Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-30-2021, 01:34 PM   #1
-Selene-

Default Kinky Plants

Here are a couple of questions about kinky stuff with plants and fantastical plants.

1) Do you enjoy the scent of flowers while doing anything kinky? What does the scent do to you - set the mood, make you feel relaxed, remember sth. pleasant, sth. else?

2) Imagine there is a mutated plant that uses humans to procreate. It lures you with a lovely scent, yet you could resist if you want to. But once you get too close, maybe out of curiousity, it will grab you. It has tentacle-like branches that move rapidly. The tentacles will grab you, rip your clothes off, wrap around your body so you cannot flee anymore. They will force their way into all available holes, mouth, vagina, anus. It will transfer some powerful neuro-transmitters that intensify your orgasm. The tentacles will fuck you until you cum and they pump their semen in all your holes. Your brain cannot function normally now. You walk around like a zombie until you find a female plant. It will show the same behaviour, only this time its tentacles are very sticky and extract the semen that were pumped into you before. After that and another fantastic orgasm you're back to normal. The question is, would you approach such a plant, knowing all this? Would you let a plant abuse you this way? Why or why not?

3) Do you fantasize about being eaten by a giant flesh-eating plant, like the venus flytrap?

4) If you like pain, would you play with cactae and use them to pierce your skin? (assuming they are not poisonous)

5) Have you ever played with stinging nettles? Did you like it? And what exactly did you do with them?

6) Have you ever played with thorny roses? What did you do?

7) Have you used other potentially painful plant parts, like thistles, or those spiky chestnut burs?

8) Do you love the feeling of rough bark of a tree on your skin, e.g. when you're tied naked to the tree? Or is it annoying?
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 02:39 PM   #2
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

1) I like when it rains and the grass gets wet or when the grass gets cut does that count?

2) I'm going to be honest I had never really thought about it but I really like the idea.

3) Probably not, but i'd probably be curious to watch.

4) Oh heck no, I've got pierced by cacti far too many times and it's always a big owee

5) never played with

6) see 5

7) we have these brown balls of itchy ouch here and i've crushed them up and put them in my socks, my feet were so red by the end of the day.

8) While I haven't experienced in the way described I do like to feel bark when I pass it.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diaperedsophie for this post:
Old 05-03-2021, 11:02 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1) Do you enjoy the scent of flowers while doing anything kinky? What does the scent do to you - set the mood, make you feel relaxed, remember sth. pleasant, sth. else?
Flowers smell nice, but I can't say their smell does anything particular for me.

2) Imagine there is a mutated plant that uses humans to procreate. It lures you with a lovely scent, yet you could resist if you want to. But once you get too close, maybe out of curiousity, it will grab you. It has tentacle-like branches that move rapidly. The tentacles will grab you, rip your clothes off, wrap around your body so you cannot flee anymore. They will force their way into all available holes, mouth, vagina, anus. It will transfer some powerful neuro-transmitters that intensify your orgasm. The tentacles will fuck you until you cum and they pump their semen in all your holes. Your brain cannot function normally now. You walk around like a zombie until you find a female plant. It will show the same behaviour, only this time its tentacles are very sticky and extract the semen that were pumped into you before. After that and another fantastic orgasm you're back to normal. The question is, would you approach such a plant, knowing all this? Would you let a plant abuse you this way? Why or why not?
No I wouldn't because I don't have a tentacle fetish. But I do like how you describe this scenario. Finally some very original question being asked here. I might want to watch how someone else gets fucked this way.

3) Do you fantasize about being eaten by a giant flesh-eating plant, like the venus flytrap?
No

4) If you like pain, would you play with cactae and use them to pierce your skin? (assuming they are not poisonous)
Maybe a little bit. I do like pain.

5) Have you ever played with stinging nettles? Did you like it? And what exactly did you do with them?
I have. I rubbed them on my cock and masturbated with them. It sounds way more painful than it actually is and I was scared to try it. But once I did I kind of loved it. Oddly enough it is less painful on my cock than on my hands. It's kind of a arousing feeling... although it still hurts a bit also.

6) Have you ever played with thorny roses? What did you do?
No. That doesn't sound appealing. I would probably sooner try the cactus.

7) Have you used other potentially painful plant parts, like thistles, or those spiky chestnut burs?
No. I never really thought about it.

8) Do you love the feeling of rough bark of a tree on your skin, e.g. when you're tied naked to the tree? Or is it annoying?
I don't know. Tie me naked to a tree and ask me again please.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk