Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-19-2020, 01:05 AM   #31
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Take a cucumber and see how deep you can insert it. Cut it off a few centimeter below that.

Insert the cucumber into yourself and secure it with a pair of panties. Go for at least a 5 minute walk outside with the cucumber inside you.

When you get home and if you are feeling in the mood for it, use the cucumber in your next meal.

In return I will insert my largest buttplug and go for a walk of at least 20 minutes. Once home I will blindfold myself, remove the plug, and give it 30 long licks from base to tip.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 05-19-2020 at 01:19 AM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 01:45 PM   #32
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
This one is kind of different but I’ll try it. I dare you to put tooth paste all over your body and Each body part you put it on is 100 spanks to my ass with my hand (if you put some on your, nose, nipples that would be 200 spanks.)
Accepted hehe i let you know where i put it as soon as i can
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:29 AM   #33
Rascal

Fill your panties with as many grapes as you can, then squash as many as you can in 1 minute without using your hands. ^^

In return every grape you squash is 1 ice cube I will put in my ass.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:21 AM   #34
ReluctantExhibition

Put toothpaste and clothespins on your nipples (with nothing else) and go out for a smoke. When you’re almost done, ash the butt on your tits. If you do it, I’ll ash a smoke on my balls, and wear panties for a week and will shove a carrot up my ass 3x that week. Deal?
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:39 PM   #35
SissyClaireCA
getDare Sweetheart

So here's a mid term report on my dare. First off thank god that the gym is shut! I'd would have had to put panties on in the mens locker room - totally humiliating. It's easier being home all the time.

The 20 cane strokes are bearable - the 2nd day was the worst, now I'm getting a little numb. 3 more days to go...

kik : sissyclaireca

Likes: Spanking, lingerie, cross dressing, anal play, humiliation, exposure

Dislikes: CBT, nipple torture

Limits Scat, blood, illegal, family, financial

SissyClaireCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:56 PM   #36
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Go for at least a 30 minute walking wearing a crotch rope under your clothes. Have a knot tied right at your clit and use the rope to keep a vibrator and a dildo in. You can wear panties as well.
Coat the knot at your clit with toothpaste

If you do this, I will wear a plug covered in toothpaste on my next walk and you can add something kinky to wear for that walk as well.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 04:28 PM   #37
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

A bit late but been a bit busy so:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Take a cucumber and see how deep you can insert it. Cut it off a few centimeter below that.

Insert the cucumber into yourself and secure it with a pair of panties. Go for at least a 5 minute walk outside with the cucumber inside you.

When you get home and if you are feeling in the mood for it, use the cucumber in your next meal.

In return I will insert my largest buttplug and go for a walk of at least 20 minutes. Once home I will blindfold myself, remove the plug, and give it 30 long licks from base to tip.
Accepting this one and already done it by the time im writing this, was hella hard to walk around with it inside :s and a bit embarassing... Now its your turn for a walk hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
Fill your panties with as many grapes as you can, then squash as many as you can in 1 minute without using your hands. ^^

In return every grape you squash is 1 ice cube I will put in my ass.
Accepted and .. Harder than it seems to actually squish them! Way harder haha they go everywhere so only did 7 have fun with the cubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
Put toothpaste and clothespins on your nipples (with nothing else) and go out for a smoke. When you’re almost done, ash the butt on your tits. If you do it, I’ll ash a smoke on my balls, and wear panties for a week and will shove a carrot up my ass 3x that week. Deal?
Ahh i hate toothpaste, but accepting since i never done the ash thing haha enjoy your panties and hope you use a big carrot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Go for at least a 30 minute walking wearing a crotch rope under your clothes. Have a knot tied right at your clit and use the rope to keep a vibrator and a dildo in. You can wear panties as well.
Coat the knot at your clit with toothpaste

If you do this, I will wear a plug covered in toothpaste on my next walk and you can add something kinky to wear for that walk as well.
Was really tempted to pass on this one .. But hey getting you to walk in a toothpaste covered plug is way too tempting so accepted! Will work on that one tomorrow hehe
Old 05-24-2020, 04:44 PM   #38
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

I dare you to wash all the windows in your house/apartment while topless.

If you do this I'll eat my cum every time I orgasm for a week.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 06:04 AM   #39
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
I dare you to wash all the windows in your house/apartment while topless.

If you do this I'll eat my cum every time I orgasm for a week.
gotta decline that one :s
seeing the bright side you get back quite a punishment hehe
Old 05-25-2020, 07:08 AM   #40
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Was really tempted to pass on this one .. But hey getting you to walk in a toothpaste covered plug is way too tempting so accepted! Will work on that one tomorrow hehe
Guess that was the point right? Have fun as well
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:24 AM   #41
Patrickpmopen 1

If you can masturbate with clothes pins on your nipples I'll post in 1 thread of your choice for every 10 minutes you last without cumming
Old 05-27-2020, 12:49 PM   #42
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickpmopen 1 View Post
If you can masturbate with clothes pins on your nipples I'll post in 1 thread of your choice for every 10 minutes you last without cumming
Accepted and done!
lasted 12 minutes so you got 1 thread
Old 05-27-2020, 09:22 PM   #43
Kitty12364

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Kinda bored and got an idea, not sure if it would work but lets try
So basically anyone can give me a dare but has to offer something in exchange
Example:
if you do (dare) ill (spank my ass 50 times)

Then ill decide,
If your offer is a fair price for the dare you gave me ill do it and you complete your offer, but if not enough i will give you a punishment and not only that, after it you will do the offer related to the last dare i accepted hehe

Hope its clear and you all like it, feel free to suggest modification! I hope this format help you come out with fun and unusual stuff with the risk of being punished by me and other users.
make sure the offer would be a fun punishment for other people too hehe
Good luck and surprise me!

If you are shy about your dare or offer pm me! And if you want i can post it anonymously
I dare you to.... put 2 clothes pins on you clit, push them to the opposite legs, tape them there, put toothpaste on you tits, and go out to the closest open store, for 1.5 hours, (You can go to multiple stores)

If you agree, i'll do a dice dare, and/or put clothespins on my tits for 30 mins.
Kitty12364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 02:57 PM   #44
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty12364 View Post
I dare you to.... put 2 clothes pins on you clit, push them to the opposite legs, tape them there, put toothpaste on you tits, and go out to the closest open store, for 1.5 hours, (You can go to multiple stores)

If you agree, i'll do a dice dare, and/or put clothespins on my tits for 30 mins.
uhhh thats a lot of time :S i guess ill give it a shot anyway and hope for the best :S
definitely gonna get you back on the dice dare
Old 05-30-2020, 12:25 AM   #45
Phoenix713

This sounds like a lot of fun!

This one is a bit involved. Next time you have to pee, hold it for as long as you can and keep track of the time. After you've gone, put clothespins on your nipples and start masturbating. You can cum once the same number of minutes passes that you held for. If you edge, pause the clock and continue. If you cum early, start over the next time you pee.

In exchange, I will tie up my balls and spank them with a ruler ten times for each minute you managed to last and double if you cum and have to start over, plus anything you'd like to add.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment