Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-20-2020, 03:40 AM   #16
rhl
getDare Succubus

Default If you could, would you ... ?
If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.
1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.
Spoiler:

As long as I can decide which sex I am today, and I get the proper looks, and organs I would love to.
Of course this could mean that if I fool around at the wrong time I might get pregnant, in this state I would not be able to switch back until after birth.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.
Spoiler:

I kind of am somewhat already.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.
Spoiler:

What if knowing this I walk around with a boner.
Sounds interesting, I wonder if I could survive a week?

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.
Spoiler:

Could I get myself pregnant?
If this was a known medical issue, then it might be interesting.
Wait, yes their have been people born this way.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.
Spoiler:

Most likely under the condition that the doll is handsomely paid.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.
Spoiler:

Receiving oral, why not, both genders do have mouths. Get fucked, for me it would be mouth or ass fucked. This would really not be much different than being a doll. So yes.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.
Spoiler:

No, I'm not a good dom.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.
Spoiler:

Probably not, to much upkeep.
Old 03-20-2020, 07:37 AM   #17
sissyAmie1337

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. Yes, if everyone thought I'd be like that for my whole life.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. No

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. In combination with 1, absolutely!

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. No, just seems weird.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. Yes!

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. Yes, I'd love to be teleported into a strangers room to get fucked. Afterwards I'd just be ported back to where I was before.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. No, I couldn't dominate my perfect sex partner.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. Yes!
sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:56 PM   #18
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Yes

never really thought about it, but gut reaction yes.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.
Yes

Interesting how, but yes

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.
Interesting but probably no

yes

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.
Would love to try

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.
Only if 4 star!

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:10 PM   #19
Sexyplant

If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.

Nope, I actually feel comfortable in my own skin.

Maybe. However my master told me not to think about dick, so it would probably be easier to remain a lesbian versus pan.

I'd love to! Though, I would be a little bit frazzled by the fact that everyone saw me as desirable.

Nope. I like my anatomy the way it is.

Honestly, I feel like that's the ultimate fantasy. I'd love to try that, but in the current state, I'm not ready to be fucked/used by someone without a connection established.

Random stranger: nope
Some hot chick: maybe
Some girl I know: yes

No. At the end of the day, my anxieties would ruin it. I don't feel confident in the role as a full Dom. So, submissive is where I'd remain. I'm not expecting perfection.

Yes, pay me please. :P
Old 04-18-2020, 08:36 AM   #20
amsanc

No, I like being female.

Nope, I like the way I am

Free holidays AND a confidence boost? Sign me up!

Nope, I think that would make my sex life complicated. I like it easy

Yes!

Hot

Nope.

I'd love to own a hotel, kinky hotel is even better!

My PM dares
AMA!

Likes: Muffin top, anal, non-sexual dares, pee, lifestyle dares, rules, being a slut, showing off
Dislikes: Humiliation, pain, spanking, wedgies, light (easy) blackmail
Limits: Ice, body writing, public, social suicide, bondage, edging, messy, illegal, hard blackmail, diapers
amsanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 02:54 PM   #21
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

yes Danielle would love to be female... he would maybe reconsider if it was through current surgical and hormone means since he is a cowardly whore that dosent deal with pain well and is hard on cash atm... but if it was through a fantasy magic method Danielle would definatly take that

no Danielle does not find boys or cocks sexually attractive and actually enjoys more of the "forced gay/bi" aspect of it, being pansexual would stop that thrill

no Danielle doesn't really enjoys big holidays anyway so there is little in it for him anyways

yes provided Danielle had full control and could turn on and off the functions of each [for example being able to pee only out of one of them at a time]

yes it would be an interesting experience and a good opportunity to de stress … unless Danielle is paired with a sex-fiend

this moment as of writing this... no it wouldn't be convenient

no Danielle has the perfect owner now and dont think that she would appreciate being a sub

is there a downside to this?

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 03:01 PM   #22
Toms123s

Only if i had to option to turn back. would love to experience how it feels being a woman
nah fine the way i am
sure sounds hot
yeah why not more pleassure
oeh now that sounds like a kinky fantasy. i would do it

sure
If that means finding your perfect partner sure
so earn money by doing kinky stuff? sure

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 08:49 AM   #23
NaughtyGal

[QUOTE=Jaro;3876015]If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.

I would, as long as it was a temporary thing. It would be fun for a little while to experiment with being a man.

No, it is just not my thing.

Ummm YES. I would love a free vacation. And with some possible fucking by anyone as a side benefit, when do I leave?

It might be fun for a little bit, but I would want for this to be a temporary thing as well. I would want to go back to just my pussy eventually.

This sounds great. Plus I could really get caught up in my sleep this way.

Tough choice because I want both, but if i had to choose I would go oral since it is safer and I have never received oral before. Let's hope they know what they are doing.

I could do this, plus it would most likely be some of the best sex in my life and for that I could be a Dom

Again, I would do this as it would be fun but I would want to make sure everything was legal and I wouldn't get in any trouble with the law with this.

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:46 AM   #24
DaringLady

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. Sure, as long as I could change back. I've wondered what it would feel like to cum with a dick.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. Why not? Seriously, what's the harm?

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. Absolutely! You mean I get a great vacation AND can have my pick of sexual partners whenever I want? That sounds amazing!

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. I dunno. Where would my pee or cum come from at any given moment? Plus, shaving would be a nightmare.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. Only if I could choose the person. Kind of too big a risk otherwise.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. If they're hot, sure.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. I'm a switch. How would that work?

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. I dunno, I'm not really in the hospitality biz. I'd love to VISIT a place like that, though.
DaringLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:04 AM   #25
Joker50
Distinguished Member

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.I would love to change, so long as I can move this fat stomach to become my breasts, they wouldn't be big but they would be more than a handful and I lose 20kilos stone in the process.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. I can be like this sometimes so no. However if I was turned female then perhaps so.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. I can think of a few women I would love to have on that island with me

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. I would end up trying to fuck myself.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. Nah, doesn't appeal.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. If only.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. No change here then. My perfect partner would be a switch as well..

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. I have dreamed of owning a hotel for use like this for years

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:52 AM   #26
Slutylittlesub

I would because i would like more fem traits then male

I am so sure i guess

For sure i dont think would get annoyed by it in only a week

For sure i can then experance both types of orgasms and know what it feels like to be
made love to in that way

Only if i wont get an STD

Only if i wont get an STD

I have that now and get to be a sub

Yup i see no down side to this
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:15 PM   #27
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

No thank you. I like being a woman. I really really don't want a penis.

Sure. I don't think it would make much difference to be honest.

As long as there are still laws in place to prevent people from forcing themselves on me, then I am happy to go on vacation and be desired for a week.

This is semi appealing because it would make things much easier when I switch (I could fuck you in the ass). But I really don't think I want a penis.

No thanks.

Nope.

I mean .. I am a switch so I really don't think this would affect me all that much. I would say sure. Let's go!

I think I would love to do this.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 02:47 AM   #28
321tt
Distinguished Member

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. Not really. I'm happy as who I am.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. I identify as pansexual already

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. As long as all the people are STD-free and "what happens there, stays there", I would be fine with this.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. No.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. This might be fun, but one week is a long time, I think that this sort of isolation would make anyone go completely mad.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. No.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. No.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. I wouldn't wanna own a hotel (owning something is such a responsibility), but working there could be ok.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 07:48 AM   #29
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.= i would change into a woman/cuz im a sissy n want too be a woman

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.=no

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.= omg id luv that

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.=best of both worlds

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.= my dream

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.= oh yes

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.= no

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.= id luv it
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:19 PM   #30
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

I wouldn't mind but I would like if it happened to everyone at the same time.

I had to search this up, thank you Jaro - it was most enlightening. I think I am pansexual, so interesting...

Isn't high school a lot like that? Jokes aside, I would kill for a vacation now, doesn't matter if I end up having a wake of horny people ogling me.

Not sure about this.

Whoa, that's a pretty dark fantasy. Not in real life.

No.

No.

SSC, sounds good to me!

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk