Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-29-2019, 12:46 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default If you could, would you ... ?

If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 12-29-2019, 01:01 AM   #2
jock19

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. Only if I could change back after a period, or at least have the option to do so. I'm happy as a man, but I'd like to experience the other side just for perspective.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. Yes, I wish I could equally find myself attracted to everyone, and I try to already just for the practice. That being said, I think preferences and likes are part of what make a person unique and interesting, as long as they don't affect how they treat others outside the "likes".

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. I'll take any all-expense holiday! At the very least, think of the wonderful stories you'll have to tell after it's over, and it's the closest thing most of us will get to a celebrity experience.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. Only if I could choose between them after a while, because both have theirs pros and cons, and not sure either of them is worth double the cons.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. Absolutely! I'm open to just about any experience just to try it, so as long as it's not permanent, a week would fly by, and think of all the sleep you'll get!

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. Yes, because I'm horny lol, but also no, or I'd be on Grindr right now instead of here.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. If that partner was perfect outside of sex/bedroom play, then I would absolutely switch from sub to Dom, though there would definitely be a bit of a learning curve at first.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. Sounds like an incredibly fun business, but definitely needs to be outside the US. There'd be too much stress here dealing with government, religious groups, etc.

Like, Limits, Toys, and PM Dares
jock19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:56 AM   #3
japgirl

No, because then my Dom wouldn’t want to play with me anymore.

No, I like what I like for a reason. I think I’d lose my mind if I were attracted to everyone.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.
Why wouldn’t I? It’s not like it completely impacts me. They’re sexually aroused, but don’t necessarily have to fuck me...plus a paid all expense vacation...sounds like a win-win to me.

No, if I had a penis, my Dom probably wouldn’t want me anymore.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.
Sure. Why not?

Umm do you even have to ask? Haha. I think mostly everyone would say yes to this.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.
No, I don’t want to be the Domme. And the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. I feel like I’d be testing my luck because I already have a Dom that’s pretty great.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.
Sure. But as someone already stated, it would be to difficult to do so in the US.

• Female •

SHS: 3

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

I don’t play with jailbait!

Rules of Play
Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
japgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 08:07 AM   #4
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. I don't know that I would want to be a guy. I mean other than less creeps and that sort of thing I have no interest in being a guy.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. Eh why not I'm bi so being pan wouldn't be that different.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. Hmm I think I would be okay with this. I mean if I don't have to fuck anyone unless I want to then why not. Free trip like heck yeah.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. Eh I would be okay with just keeping my vagina.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. No I don't think I would do this.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. Um hmm honestly neither cus it would be weird for someone to appear in my house. But if I have to pick I guess get fucked.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. Eh Im good. Don't want to dom. At the very least not all them time, I'm defiantly more sub though am little curios about domming.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. This could be a lot of fun.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 08:37 AM   #5
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Yes
Bunny would if he could .u.

Give Bunny all of those things~ .3.

Spoiler:
Yeah, why not? ^u^
If some sort of genie popped out of a magical cookie jar and offered Bunny a sex change, Bunny would agree. Like, Bunny has been a boy all his life. Why not see how being a girl feels.

Spoiler:
Hmmmm. Considering the fact that Bunny is already fully Pansexual, Bunny will say yes, and give no further explanation :3

Spoiler:
Oh hell yeah. First of all, going on holiday for a week sounds fantastic. Second of all, everyone wanting to fuck Bunny is an excellent bonus .u.

Spoiler:
Well, this is just kinda the same thing as the first question but without the possibility of breasts xD
Also, Bunny would get to keep his penis! Which is great .u.

Spoiler:
This is a wonderful fantasy ^3^
Being able to sleep for about 7 days straight sounds peaceful~
However, there being the added bonus of waking up every now and then for the purpose of sex sounds fun~

Spoiler:
Hehehe. Bunny likes this idea so much. A random stranger implies that it could be absolutely any stranger, and they would have to fuck or give Bunny oral. Against their will if they are unwilling :D
The odds of rolling a straight man are extremely high :3
There is also the added possibility of rolling a lesbian woman :3
It is normally really hard to get a straight man or a lesbian woman to chat with Bunny. Let alone have sex with Bunny. This could very well be the chance Bunny was looking for xD
Although, one could argue that it is irresponsible for Bunny to say yes to this, considering that a stranger could also be a child .,,,.

Spoiler:
Bunny is a full Switch. Bunny could have it either way :3
Therefore, in Bunny's current state of opinion, he would both enjoy having a perfect Dom or a perfect Sub.

Spoiler:
Bunny bets that owning a hotel like that would pay very well :3
Bunny wouldn't give a second thought about owning a hotel ^^

Last edited by Fieldofbunnys; 12-29-2019 at 09:05 AM.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 11:21 AM   #6
Moehrchenprinz

No.
I don't think I would want that. Because I have a rather difficult relationship with my gender identity, making such a drastic change instantly would be too emotionally dangerous. Even if I were to fully transition to a woman, with SRS and everything in the future, that would come after serious deliberations and immense emotional labor.

No.
Completely pan-sexual sounds kinda weird.
I wouldn't want to change my sexual orientation in any way though.

Hell yea!
My only regret is, that i'd most likely be too sore after a day to fully take advantage of that resort^^

No.
That's a thing with some intersex people. And because the vagina isn't directly used in phalloplasty (iirc), trans men could theoretically experience the same.
I can't identify myself either of those and would just feel uncomfortable.

No.
Literally being someone's fucktoy is an incredibly exciting fantasy.
But I feel like this would go too far. Having literally no mental stimulation and only physical activity when in use is absolutely insufficient.

Sure.
I've just cleaned my backdoor for some play and i'm properly lubed. Also there's condoms around and i'm presently in the mood.
Wouldn't be okay with just getting fucked without any preparation.

Yes, of course.
What a no brainer. We're talking most perfect, meaning that even with how comfortable I am as a sub, nothing I could do would ever compare to being that partner's dom.

No!
I wouldn't even want to be the owner of a regular hotel. Can you imagine the overhead on such a place alone?
Not to mention the amount of work to keep such a place financially viable.

I'd absolutely love to visit such a place though ^-^
Moehrchenprinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:24 PM   #7
YoungFella

Male

Yes, but only if it’s temporary. Like for a day or two max. It would be fun to explore the female body for a day and receive pleasure in a hole new way. But I’m happy with who I am so... yeah, a day or two would be fun, but no more than that.

Yes. I don’t think I can elaborate on this one.

Absolutely!! Who wouldn’t want this?? You’d have to crazy to not want this... or just straight or homophobic... but I’m neither of those so, yeah. What heaven that would be.

Maybe... Life would get a lot more complicated. But it would be great. Well, it’d be more than that, like how do you explain this. I don’t know what vagina orgasms feel like, so feeling that for the first time would be amazing. But then, the thought of fucking someone while being fucked in my own pussy and having a double orgasm (from the penis and vagina at the same time)... well, what more needs to be said. I’d probably die from the ecstasy... and I’d die a happy man. Or trans.

Absolutely! This would be the best week of my life. Obviously I would hate it if it went on for too long. But a week seems the perfect amount of time to be used as a sex doll.

I wouldn’t mind both... at the same time... maybe even give some oral to another person as well... wowee, I did not just say that.

Well... this is where it gets tricky. Whether I’m a sub or dom depends entirely on my mood and my mood. I like both so... I kinda feel like this question doesn’t apply to me but I’ll say YES anyway.

As a business student, I’m now realising that this would be a dream come true, even though I’ve never actually ever thought of it. What fun this would be!! I’d probably rather own this kinky hotel than Apple or Nike.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:41 PM   #8
storyslut

Nope, I'm fine as it is!

Already am

Why not?

Yeah, if both are working then yeah

This is hard. Probably not honestly

Hell yeah!

Yeah, I would!

Why wouldn't I?

Dislikes: Public, Body writing
Limits: Social suicide, Death, Permanent damage

Feel free to DM me if you want to chat or do dares or something.

Ask me anything: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post3878914
storyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 11:30 AM   #9
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

Thumbs up

This would be awesome! I like being a sissy, but being a female would be even better.

No, I like to be as I am now.

Yes, I wouldn't event hesitate a second.

Uuh, interesting. I would go for it and be very special Also another hole means more fun!

That would be an awesome experience, would definitely try this.

Yes, of course.

I guess if the partner is most perfect I would be ok with switching.

Sounds amazing! Would definitely do this.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 08:23 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Yes, but only if I can turn back as I please. I'd be interested in testing out a girl's body but I like mine too much to leave it for good.

Sure. More interest in more partners. Sounds good to me.

Oh yes definitely!

Nah that's a bit too much for me

This sounds kind of fucked up, like some weird "Get Out" type situation so no thank you

Only if they are hot and clean!

Sure why not

God if only!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 11:32 PM   #11
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely
I technically already am pan
Of course I would
No
No unless I'd feel orgasms from it every time
Yes
No I don't have a Dom none in my body.
As long as it's all legal as well. And I won't get into real trouble
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:20 AM   #12
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.No Thanks

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.I kind of already am,so yes

3. Spend a week's holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. It doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.Yes

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.No TY

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs, and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.No TY

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.No ty

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.No TY

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.Sure

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:40 AM   #13
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Totally curious but wouldn’t permanently change.

I don’t think so, happily bisexual.

Definitely.

If it was temporary then yes, permanently would be way too awkward to manage.

Sign me up!

Either, or both definitely.

Not sure how this works as I’m switch but I would be either.

I’d do it tomorrow if I could.
[/QUOTE]
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:34 PM   #14
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hell yes! I would be interested in how a girls orgasm feels, how the clit and gspot feel when stimulated. The stipulation would be that I could change back again at the end of the day... not sure I'd be able to fall asleep with breasts in the way!

I actually don't think this would matter... people like who they like so I guess for me it would be a bit strange finding people attractive that I don't at the moment but if I was pan-sexual then I wouldn't know any different... it would certainly give me more options

Yeah I get this a lot anyway so it wouldn't be a huge deal (crying with laughter emoji) I actually can get very uncomfortable with people being forward with me. I can usually laugh it off if I'm genuinely not interested, but if it was constant it would be quite draining. If they kept themselves to themselves and didn't make things awkward by making unwanted advances I guess it would be quite an ego boost.

Erm only if they were situated in a way that I could fuck myself.

I really don't like the sound of this. I like having some control of what is going on even if I am bottoming.

Yes but only if the random stranger was female, under 30, and was drug and disease free.

Well I am a switch with a preference to Dom and as I have been asked to complete this thread as part of my PM dares I guess I am bottoming right now so sure, if they were the right sex partner I would be their Dom for sure if that is all I could be for them.

OMG yes, who the hell wouldn't want this? No stipulation needed. Make it happen right now! The staff would be made to call the D/M types Sir/Madam and the s types slut or whatever. I'd have sound proof rooms, hooks everywhere for the s-types to be tied/chained/restrained anywhere in the hotel not just in the rooms. The dining area would have a two way mirror into another room which would be for the s-types to entertain the D/M types, having to perform tasks while their Doms/Masters enjoyed their food. Oh the possibilities are endless!

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:41 PM   #15
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Nope

I guess I dunno

Sure it might be uncomfortable but yeah free holiday

Nope

Umm like I wouldn’t like it unless maybe it was my Wifey who owned me

Nuuuu

I guess but I alreddy have that hehe but I’m definitely sub

Sure money for nothing

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk