Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-09-2019, 09:11 AM   #16
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.

Rather her use me than deal with the spicy fluids.

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.

First option sounds way more painful.

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?

Sex is sex.

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).

Genitals are more important than my ass.

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?

It's literally similar to water. Easy.

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?

Seemed to be the easier choice. Unsure though.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 06:33 PM   #17
kyryn

1. I'd pick the dragon. I had a partner who identified as an otherkin and was a dragon so I've entertained the idea in fantasy before. Even with the spicy fluids, the pain might add to the experience.

2. I'd get stuffed with sand and sealed shut honestly. It's a bit of a fantasy to be stuffed and stretched.

3. Yes, I would probably take the power.

4. I guess the clit/labia sounds like it would be over faster.

5. I would probably try to swim across. After all that effort to undoubtedly get there, it seems a bit lackluster to just give up.

6. I'd choose Charizard. I've got a bit of a fantasy for strong and powerful creatures along with the helplessness they'd bring to something smaller. So being fucked by Charizard is definitely up that alley.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:16 AM   #18
PyroSes

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.

I’d probably have her shrink me, getting fucked by a dragon sounds incredibly painful even without the spicy fluids. It’s a no in my books!

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.

I’d probably rather have my vagina sealed shut, it’d be over much quicker and I don’t have great endurance.

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?

Absolutely I would! So many different experiences could come from accepting, and it’s a small price to pay for a lifetime of power.

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).

Both choices are pretty bad, but I think I’d rather be stung in the genitals twenty times.

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?

I’d swim through it. After all the work it’s taken me to get there, why would I turn back at something that simple?

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?

I’d choose the Lucario, at least it’s human-like.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:16 PM   #19
Fagloser69

1. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.
being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not? yes

swim across

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one? if i could id choose all of them, but since i have to chose one ill choose houndoom.

I lost to Effmedaddy and have to leave a link to his profile.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=284528

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of myself completely naked, If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
Fagloser69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 12:37 AM   #20
WetandNeedy

Definitely used as a dildo. Not only is the idea kinda hot to me, but I also hate spicy stuff and pain so that's out.

For sure id want to be fucked 24 hours straight, not just because it would be suuuuper fun but also because once sand gets in there it'll never be all out and it would probably cause some damage.

Absolutely, it would be so cool to be different animals, plus a bunch of wild, inhibition less sex? Count me in

100 to the butt, no wasp is getting near my clit.

Try to find another way, if I'm like Indiana jones I'll use mt whip to swing across, piss is gross.

I know nothing about Pokemon so... any of them I guess?

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial/Control, Nipple Play, Mild Exhibitionism, Verbal Humiliation, Guided Masturbation

Limits: Pain, Anal, Blood, Scat, Piss

You can check out my blog too https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=295910
WetandNeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:34 PM   #21
anthem

As long as the dragon has human-like intelligence, I'd grit my teeth and go for that--the idea of being used as an object and fully inserted into someone is so terrifying to me, and I can often get off on pain.

I'd take having my vagina packed with sand. At least that way I'm guaranteed orgasms (I can't always come from just penetration), and also 24 hours is just TOO LONG.

This wildly depends on how I felt physically and emotionally about the previous punishment... but it's not an automatic no.

Definitely my ass, no question.

I'd have to find another way or turn back, but that's because I can't swim and not because of the urine.

I guess Lucario

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:41 PM   #22
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to echo Lego's disclaimer that a fantasy question should get a fantasy answer. That said:

Dragon, please. They're both good options as far as I'm concerned, but I'm in favor of muy picante.

Apologies to my urethra, but I like the first one. So backy-uppy...

It's not for me.

Give me the twenty, and give me a cloth to bite down upon.

Swim swim swim! Cold pee is a little weird, but I'd go with it absolutely.

This is not an *easy* question for me, and I had to look most of them up; it's between Goodra and Lucario, so I'll go with Goodra? Curves are nice.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 02:08 PM   #23
Kah
Account Banned

I absolutely hate spices, and my Mistress uses me as a dildo anyway, so I'll be a dildo please.

The thought of my vagina being sealed shut is so scary, I'll have the 24 hours of dildo torture please

No, bestiality is wrong, it just makes me feel sick thinking about it.

My ass gets enough punishment as it is, I can take the 100 stingers no problem

I try to find another way

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?[/QUOTE]

This question makes me really uncomfortable, but if I had to choose then Lucario as he's more human like than the rest.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:14 PM   #24
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #25
WTGinger

The first wouldn't be of interest to me. But while the mythical beast side of things doesn't interest me either. The being taken by something inherently painful. Not in a rough way. But burning like that. That idea is certainly a turn on.

I think 24 hours would get far to painful. The being stuffed and sealed would be my option. I think knowing that there are three orgasms between me and freedom. But also knowing that cleanching would have to be painful would be quite the mindfuck.

No. Would be a cool power to have. But little practical value. And no attraction to the idea of animals. Even if magically becoming one myself.

As a fantasy, I'd say labia / clit. Either would hurt. But at least that'd be in some weird way exciting.

Nope. Someone else can get that prize...

Jolteon... No specific attraction. But if having to pick one. The, zappy, option could be exciting.
WTGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 03:35 PM   #26
Kenny1800

Temporarily shrink and be used as a dildo

Forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight

Take the power

100 wasps sting my butt

Swim aross

Lucario
Kenny1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #27
sissyAmie1337

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one? Houndoom
sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:06 PM   #28
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not? Its not worth it

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one? I dont really know pokemon and that's the only ones I've heard of before

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:05 AM   #29
ambermcgee

I much as I would like to try being a dildo, I cannot pass on the chance of having sex with a dragon.

I'm going on the dildo machine for 24 hours

Yes, of course!

100 wasps stings on my butt... OUCH!

Yeah, I'm okay... I don't really need that treasure

Mmm, I kinda wouldn't mind getting fucked by Houndoom tbh.

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 11:18 AM   #30
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I'd rather be used as a dildo - since I'm not allowed to cum right now and I like spicy things on my private parts, dragon would be too risky. Also, in my reduced form I'd be all drenched in her fluids which sounds extremely hot!

Both options sound super tempting, but 24 hours sound a bit long... I guess in that case I go with clogged orgasms, but only if they guarantee nothing gets damaged in the process as retrogade (is that how you spell it?) ejaculation CAN be dangerous

If I get to keep that power, HELL YEAH I'd take it! I would keep to myself what I had to do to obtain this power. I'd probably stick to small and agile mammals for the ordeal, but out of that - I'd often use forms of insects and small birds to infiltrate places I'm not supposed to

Oooh, I think I'd take the 20 stings to genitals - this must be deliciously painful!

Still better than infantry boot camp, I'll take a swim

Can't answer to this since I Don't know anything about pokemons except pikachu

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aliens, fantasy, magic, pokemon, torture