Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2015, 03:33 AM   #16
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 5

Kate pulled up outside Jades house, her legs were shaking and she was sweating despite the cool of the air conditioning, she'd already been to school to get Jades address, luckily at six thirty the place was all but deserted but she still felt like a thousand eyes were on her. She sat in the car staring at the huge house, she couldn't believe Jade lived here, when she saw the address she knew it was an exclusive area, but this was ridiculous.
It was nearly seven, she knew she couldn't put it off any longer, she opened the door and stepped out into the morning heat. She tugged down on the hem of that damn skirt, at least trying to get it down enough to cover her panties then walked up to the front door.
It seemed to take an age for the door to open, she tried ringing the bell again, seconds after she did it opened "You ring the bell, then you fucking wait, don't you dare get impatient with me" Kate knew Jade had waited for the second ring before opening the door, she was messing with her already.
Suppressing anger and the urge to point this out she said "Yes Madam Jade, sorry"
"You will be fucking sorry, now get in here" as Kate walked past her into the house, Jade turned to look at her curvy ass wriggling down the hall "Nice skirt skank, you'll pick up plenty of customers in that" Kates cheeks burned, she was right, she looked like a whore.
She reached the kitchen, Scott was sitting at the counter with a coffee in his hand "Well Well, if it isn't my lovely slut" he said, a menacing grin on his face. "I hope Jade has been looking after you, I saw your little conversation last night, isn't she lovely? I think she's a keeper, don't you?"
Kate just stood there, looking down at the floor, hands crossed in front of her.
"Well?" Scott said, somewhat impatiently.
Kate looked up "Y-Yes Sir"
"Yes What?" he snapped
Kate clenched her fists now, the frustration of her helpless situation building again "Jade is very lovely Sir, she's definitely a keeper"
"That's right, so if you upset her, you upset me, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
"Come here slut, let me have a look at that skirt" Kate walked over and stood next to Scott "Hands behind your head" Slowly Kate raised her arms and interlocked her fingers on the back of her head "Elbows back" he said, giving her arms a quick slap.
"That's the position you will adopt when we tell you to present, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
Suddenly she could feel Scotts hands caressing her ass, running down over the shiny material, then back up under it, she fought the instinct to pull away, keeping still and letting him do what he liked to her vulnerable body. Despite the fear, she felt her pussy start to moisten, Scott was nothing like Jim, he was well over six feet tall, very athletic and muscular, he stood up from the stool and loomed over her now, his other hand running slowly down her stomach until it found its way under the hem of the skirt, his fingers lightly brushed against the front of her panties.
Kate closed her eyes and waited for him to finish, she couldn't understand how having this bastards hands all over her was making her clit twitch, she wanted him to fuck off and leave her alone, she never wanted to see this fucking cocksucker ever again......
She felt Scotts breath on the side of her face "Get on your knees, slut" this snapped her out of her thoughts, she opened her eyes and looked into his face.
"Well, what are you waiting for?" he said "And keep your hands where there are"
Unthinkingly she sank to her knees, numb, not wanting to think about what was to come. Scott pulled down the boxer shorts he was wearing, letting them slide down his legs to the floor. Fuck, she thought, he was huge, he was soft, but at least six inches long and very thick. She knelt there transfixed, then suddenly she felt her hair being pulled back sharply, looking straight up she saw Jades leering face looking down at her "Impressive isn't it?" she said "I've just had that pounding inside my tight little pussy, he feels sooooo good, he just lifts me up and lowers me onto it, impaling me, then he bounces me up and down until he pumps all his cum inside me" Kate couldn't stop her clit from tingling at the thought, he was so much bigger than Jim, so much more of a man.
"Now suck it, bitch, get your whore mouth round his cock and get him hard, you've got ten minutes to get him to shoot his load down your throat" with that Jade forced her head forward, pushing her face into Scotts crotch.
"Jade....please...don't make me do this...........please" tears were welling up in Kates eyes, she'd never done anything with anyone but Jim since they married, five years ago
She felt a sharp slap across her cheek "It's fucking Madam Jade you cunt, don't you ever fucking learn?"
"Sorry Madam Jade....please..."
"Don't fucking argue, get to work, the time starts now, its been half and hour since he fucked me, he should be ready to go again, taste my pussy on his cock slut, suck my juices off him"
Kate maneuvered her mouth until she could get the head of Scotts cock inside, keeping her hands behind her head she cock smell Jade's pussy, he hadn't washed since they'd fucked, his cock was slightly sticky, immediately it started to harden, she could feel it swelling inside her mouth and it started to push towards the back of her throat.
A few seconds later he was fully erect, it must be at least ten inches long now, as the tip filled her mouth she looked down the shaft, how the fuck was she going to take all that in her mouth. Just as she was thinking that she got her answer, she felt Scotts hands on the back of her head and he pulled her head towards him "Come on slut, you can do better than that, take it all in" the massive cock instantly hit the back of her mouth and she could feel it pushing its way down her throat, she started gagging as her face was buried into Scotts thick wiry pubes, the smell was more pungent now, he'd obviously been buried up to his balls inside her and her juices had covered him.
She tried pulling her head back, starting to panic a bit "Oh no you don't" Scott said, pushing down harder. After a few more seconds he let go and Kate sank back on her heals letting the cock slide out until it was just the tip in her mouth again.
She felt Jade gripping her hair again "Come on you skank, use that slut tongue, only seven minutes left, if those balls aren't drained you'll suffer" with that she felt her push her head forward again.
From the corner of her eye Kate could see Jade had her phone in her hand, she was filming everything, every moment of her humiliation, there would be no talking her way out of this, she was on her knees sucking a students cock, what else could she say?
Without even thinking her tongue started to wriggle and twist around the head, using every trick she could to stimulate him, clamping her mouth tight around him, trying to make it feel like a tight wet pussy, her head started bobbing back and forth as she tried to tickle and stroke the sensitive underside with her tongue at the same time. Loud slurping sucking noises were coming from her mouth as Scott started to gently rock on his heals in time with her desperate bobbing.
"Two minutes left bitch" she heard from behind her, fuck, please cum, please cum she prayed silently, her mouth almost reaching his balls on each stroke now, she managed to control the gagging reflex and sucked with every bit of energy she had, each time she withdrew her tongue darted and flicked over the tip, searching out the most sensitive spot, making sure her soft lips sealed tightly on the head.
Eventually she felt a twitch, he must be close, but there can't be long left, she stopped pumping and concentrated on using her tongue on the tip, please, please, please was all she could think, she heard Scott gasp and a guttural moan left his throat. Her tongue had never moved so fast, darting, twisting, wriggling, it was starting to tire now but he was so close, please cum you bastard, just fucking cum.
Finally she felt it, a stream of cum hit the back of her mouth at a speed she couldn't believe, then again, and again, Scotts hands were on her head, he slowly pushed her head down until she was buried in his pubes again, then he pumped his hips a few times, each one accompanied by a squirt of cum that she gulped down, almost hungrily, despite this cunt using her like a cheap whore a wave of pride went though her, she almost hoped he was pleased with her performance.
She sank back on her heals, feeling drained and shaking slightly "Just made it cunt, you suck cock like a pro, I'm going to make sure you get better though" Jades taunting voice rang in her ears.
"Get on the floor bitch, on your back" Jade ordered, Kate looked up at her, knowing better than to try and argue she lowered herself onto the hard kitchen floor.
"Did you like the taste of Scotts cum? I love it, you're privileged I let you taste it"
"Yes Madam Kate" what else could she say?
"Well you're going to be doubly privileged today, Scott left a nice big load inside me earlier and you're going to suck it all out you little whore" As she said it Jade positioned herself on Kates chest, pulling up her short skirt to expose her wet little pussy, she looked down into Kates eyes, smiling as she saw the look of distaste appear on her face, Kate new better than to say anything though, she just tried to prepare herself for the inevitable.
Jade shuffled up Kates body, Kate was transfixed by her pussy as it approached and loomed over her, as it got lower she clamped her lips tightly shut. Eventually Jade settled into position, Kates nose disappeared between her tight lips. Kate realized she couldn't breath any more and had no choice but to open her mouth and take in a gasp of air. As she did Jade seemed to settle down further, her full weight pushing down on her face.
"Come on slut, get that tongue out, I've got a nice cream pie for you" Jade wriggled, settling down like a bird on a nest, Kate felt like she was being enveloped by Jades body, just managing to suck a small amount of air into her burning lungs, her tongue darted out, she needed to get this done as quick as she could, it probed and pushed its way between her tight lips, a mixture of Scotts cum and Jades juices started to trickle between her lips and filled her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow, it almost made her gag, how had she come to this? she though, this is ridiculous, I'm a teacher, they're just a couple of spoilt brat kids, they can't do this to me, but they could do it to her, they could do anything to her, and she knew it.
"I feel like a cum before school, get busy with that tongue skank" She heard Jade say, her voice slightly muffled by Jades thighs clamped over her ears. With that she felt Jade shift slightly to position her clit over Kates mouth, resigned to it now, feeling degraded and defeated she used her tongue to start massaging Jades sweet young pussy, rolling it around her clit. She knew her way around a pussy and it wasn't long before Jade was moaning with pleasure, Jim never gave her any attention and she'd spent many evenings on her own, just her and her fingers. After a couple of minutes Jade started to cum, she bounced up and down painfully on Kates face as she did, crushing her nose and banging her head on the hard floor.
After sitting there to recover for a minute Jade stood up. She looked down at the mess laying on the floor, her hair tangled, her face coated in cum and juice, she smiled at her "Get up skank" she said.
Kate just stood there, looking at the floor, a tear trickled down her cheek
Jade had been going through her bag and she'd pulled out the pages that Kate had written last night, as she started to read a cruel grin appeared on her lips.
"Oh Kate, you are so fucked"
Kate's heart skipped when she heard this, her stomach churning with dread "W-What is the matter Madam Jade?" she asked.
Jade stepped up to her, her face a couple of inches from Kates "ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID?" she shouted, a couple of drops of spit hitting Kates face.
"Wha....Madam....I'm sorry" Kate stuttered, her cheeks burning, she felt like her legs were about to buckle.
Jade held up the papers in front of her and waved them "Rules number one?"
"Yes Madam Jade, Ill do everything you tell me Madam Jade" is all Kate could thing of to say.
She felt a sharp slap across her cheek "Rule number one was you don't tell us what to do. Yes you'll do everything we say, I thought that was so fucking obvious it didn't even need mentioning, stupid fucking cunt"
Kate started to sob..........

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 07-05-2015, 05:36 AM   #17
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent start to her day, going to be a great day I can tell.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:29 AM   #18
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6

"Stop snivelling bitch, that won't help you. What is rule number six?" Jade barked
"I-If I fail a t-task you'll invite someone else to the group......Madam Jade"
"That's right. You know Candice don't you, One of your favourite students I think"
Kate's heart skipped when she heard the name, oh fuck, please no, Candice was a bitch, who hated Kate with a vengeance, the feeling was entirely mutual. Candice was always disruptive, she refused to work and blamed Kate for being held back a year because of her poor grades, she spoke to Kate with open contempt in class, if this girl ever gained any control over Kate she knew she'd be totally screwed.
The look on Kate's face said it all and Jade laughed "I can see you do"
Panic started to overtake Kate, this couldn't happen, she had to stop it, if Candice joined in her torment her life would be over, completely unbearable she knew. She dropped to her knees, unprompted she pressed her lips against Jades foot and started covering it in kisses "Please Miss Jade, please have mercy, I'll try harder Madam, I won't let you down again, please give me another chance Madam Jade"
Jade ginned widely, filled with a warm feeling, it was a delicious situation, this once proud, and somewhat arrogant teacher grovelling on her knees, begging for mercy as she slobbered on her feet.
"Get your tongue between my toes, clean my sweaty feet you skank" Jade hadn't showered yet, the aroma was quite pungent up close, she'd worn sneakers all day yesterday, keeping them hot and sweaty in the summer heat.
None of this mattered to Kate, she'd do anything that might help her avoid Candice
getting her claws into her. Unthinkingly her tongue shot out, darting between the warm sticky toes, please, please, please, she said to herself, she tried to suck Jades toes into her mouth, sucking hard as her tongue rolled around them. When she thought she'd spent enough time on the first foot, she moved on to the other.
Finally she thought she'd managed to get Jades feet as clean as it was possible, she sat back on her heals "Please Madam Jade, please don't involve Candice, I beg you" she said, head bowed, she trembled as she waited for Jades response with dread.
"You think you deserve another chance?" Jade picked up the pile of pages that Kate had spent the night writing and slowly tore them in half in front of her face "Write them out again, correctly this time. one hunderd times, you have until four thirty, if they aren't finished by then Candice will be here tomorrow morning waiting for you"
"Please, Madam Jade, I'll never finish them, I'll be busy all day" Kate blurted out without thinking, damn, she thought, why did I do that?
Slap, Kate received a stinging blow across her face "Un-fucking-believable, I give you another chance and all you can do is whine"
"N-No I'm sorry, I'll do it Madam Jade, please, I didn't mean to complain" Fresh panic filled her as she thought this lifeline might be taken away. She caught sight of Scott out of the corner of her eye, he was standing there with his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly with a broad grin on his face, he was loving her humiliation, and the ease with which his girlfriend fell into the role of her tormentress, it turned him on so much seeing her like that, as well as seeing Kate brought down and grovelling on the floor.
"Oh stop whining" Jade said impatiently "You'll write them out, but you will alternate between black and red for each line. Anything else to say?"
Kate groaned inside but daren't show any displeasure "No Madam Jade, thank you"
Scott had put his cock back in his shorts now "I've been asking around about you Kate, you're the only breadwinner in the family aren't you? Your loser husband spends all day at home while you have to work, you can't afford to lose this job can you?"
"N-No Sir" Kate said, head bowed
"Well you just behave and be a good little slut and you won't have to worry. Now as your husband is at home all day he can get your kids up in the mornings, you'll be here a seven every morning before school, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
Jade stepped in front of her, putting her hand under Kates chin she pulled her face up so she was looking into Jade's eyes "Isn't it great that my parents are abroad for most of the year? That means I get this house all to myself, well me and Scott do, he lives here most of the time. Trouble is Kate, a place like this takes a lot of looking after, I get an allowance to pay for a cleaner, but fuck it, why should I pay someone to do it when I've got my own little skank? I might as well keep the money."
Kate let the implications of that sink in, she could get out the house early, she'd just tell Jim she'd taken on some extra responsibilities, but this house was huge, she was filled with dread at what Jade was going to expect from her.
It didn't take long before she found out "You'll get hear by seven, a minute late and you'll be punished, no excuses, I'll give you a list of chores, that you'll complete before we leave for school at eight forty five, if anything isn't finished to my satisfaction you'll be punished, you'll do the chores as well as providing us with any entertainment we decide to use you for, and I don't want to hear any whining that you couldn't complete your chores because we didn't let you get on with them, that's your fucking problem, understand?"
"Yes Madam Jade" Kates mind was still filled with trying to think how she'd get the rules written out again, she was going through each part of her day, trying to work out how she could get some time.
"It will soon be time to get to school, present" Jade ordered
It took Kate a second to realise what she'd said, then she quickly scrambled to her feet and stood upright, feet a few inches apart with her fingers interlocked behind her head and her elbows pushed as far back as she could.
Jade lifted the hem of her skirt, she only needed to move it a couple of inches before she saw her tiny panties cutting into Kates pussy "At least you remembered that, she said. "Come with me"
Jade walked to the front door and out into the bright sunshine, the BMW beeped as she unlocked the doors with the remote, opening one of the back doors she directed Kate to get in "Wait there, I'm going in to shower and feel Scotts cock inside me again, don't you dare move or open the door until we come out, I'll be watching"
With that Jade slammed the door shut, the car was already unbearably hot inside, it was still early but it had been sitting in the sun for a couple of hours, Kate could feel sweat break out on her body immediately, it must be at least fifty degrees in there, probably more. Her thoughts turned to todays turn of events and what they meant, how could she endure this for months. it's not even been a day and already she felt like she'd been pushed to the limit of her endurance, she dreaded the day ahead, the thought of walking into the school in that skirt made her cringe inside, and how the fuck could she get those rules written out?
By the time she saw Scott and Jade leave the house she was a mess, every inch of her was wet with sweat, her hair was wet and sticking to her neck and back, her eyes were stinging as the salty liquid trickled into them.
As they got into the front seats Jade looked over her shoulder "Sorry to keep you waiting skank, Scott took his time giving me a lovely slow relaxing fuck, it was his third cum of the morning after all, then we had a long cool shower and cleaned each other up, mmmmmmmm, lovely"
Kate suppressed a groan, what would she give for a cool shower right now "That's alright Miss Jade" she managed to say through gritted teeth.
"Phew, it's hot, lets get that air con on quick" fuck you, was all Kate could think.
"We'll usually take my car, you'll leave yours here" she added. It was a seven series BMW, a few months old, how could this nineteen year old brat have a car like this, it was a world away from her small six year old Honda that she had only just finished paying off, fucking spoilt bitch.
It was only a few minutes drive to the school, they were about half a mile from the gates when Jade pulled over "OK, out you get skank, you're walking the rest of the way"
Kate was caught by surprise by this, she had been mentally preparing herself for having to get out of the car in college car park, she realised to get there now she'd have to walk past the middle school next door, which was busy with parents coming and going. dropping off their kids, as well as a constant stream of kids walking in on their own "Madam Jade, please can you take me a bit further" Kate new this was hopeless, but she had to try.
"GET OUT, don't you ever fucking argue with me, you don't think I'm going to let any of my friends see me with a fucking teacher in the car do you"
Kate new better than to argue and quickly got out onto the busy pavement. There was a group of half a dozen boys of about thirteen coming along the path behind her, immediately she heard a couple of whistles and sniggering, instinctively her hand shot down to that damn skirt and she tried tugging the hem, trying to get another inch of cover over her ass, but it was no good, she started walking as quickly as she could, aware with every step how it was riding up, she seemed to constantly be pulling at it, feeling the base of her ass cheeks being uncovered constantly. She could feel her cheeks burned red as she saw the reactions of the parents and kids as she approached the school, some of the boys just stopped in their tracks and stared, if they were in groups she could here them laughing and joking about her, the girls seemed to just snigger. She could feel the eyes of some of the dads boring into her, following every wriggle of her tight shiny ass, almost drooling as they caught a glimpse of panty beneath the hem, the moms were less appreciative though, she could see the looks of contempt as she passed, they'd turn away, sometimes she'd here a tut, then they'd start talking amongst themselves as they tried to hide their sideways glances at her.
She was trembling and sweating by the time she'd made it past the school and the crowds were thinning, she just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her, she felt so exposed, vulnerable, humiliated.
She hadn't even reached the college yet, how could she walk in there like this, with everyone she knows and works with seeing her, she knew she'd be the only talking point in the classrooms and the staff room, but what choice did she have, she was helpless, totally at the mercy of that evil little minx.
As she walked through the gates and started to see people turning to stare she could feel sweat running down her back, under her tits, down her belly and between her legs, it wasn't just sweat between her legs though.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 07-08-2015, 05:27 AM   #19
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great way for my day to start seeing an update to this terrific story!!
Old 07-08-2015, 10:11 AM   #20
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Continue this please.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:36 AM   #21
dirtyfun

Looking forward to the next instalment

Like: femdom Task, Humiliation,cum eating , Trying new things, truth or dare, cross dressing
Want to try: Hypno, lose of control
Dislike:Pee, Low risk public,
Limits: Social Suicide, Extreme pain, Illegal, poo, face photos

PM Dares

Proof provided on request
Completed dares
Email: dirtyfun(at)gmx.co(dot)uk
14.5 CM Clit Verified

I am a sissy that craves cum. Please paint my face white.
Girls cum, boys wait.: 1
dirtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:15 AM   #22
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Magnet Kates degradation

I'm checking everyday for the next one chapter
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 04:00 AM   #23
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 7

With her heart pounding she hurried around the side of the building, planning to use a side door rather than going through the main entrance. She was followed by the sounds of whistles and laughter in the distance ringing in her ears, making her cheeks burn, she kept her head down, looking at the ground so she didn't have to see the faces of the people she passed, as if that was going to make her less noticeable, she prayed no one stopped her to talk.
When she reached the classroom she sank into her chair, breathing heavily she tried to relax and calm herself, but she couldn't relax she remembered, not for a second, she had to write out those damn rules one hundred times, she fumbled in her bag and took out the pad and found red and black pens. It was five minutes to nine, the students would be starting to come in soon, but she had to try if she had any chance of finishing the task.
Sure enough, as soon as she'd written the first line the door opened, she pulled a book over the pad and looked up to see two boys walking towards their desks, they had big grins on there faces and she could tell they were trying to peer under the front of her desk without being too obvious, her desk was just a bench with no sides to it so her legs were visible to anyone sitting in the class, fuck it, it hadn't taken long for word to get around. She could feel herself trying to push her thighs tighter together.
She tried to ignore how exposed she felt, she had to focus on writing, she uncovered the pad and carried on, glancing up at the boys as she swapped pens, hoping they didn't notice.
"Morning Miss" one of the boys said.
She looked up with a start "M-Morning Brian"
"Warn today isn't it Miss" he said with a smile
"Yes Brian, very warm" she realised she still had sweat trickling down her face, she squirmed uncomfortably in her chair, she could feel her hot bare thighs sticking to the plastic.
Now more students started to come in, she had to abandon her writing, her desk was clearly visible to everyone walking in the door. There was a tense atmosphere in the room, it was quieter than usual, rather than the normal conversations the students would be having amongst themselves she was aware many of them were focused on her, trying to catch a glimpse under the desk. As the room filled up she realised she needed to take control from the start, get them settled and working so she could carry on writing.
When the last of the students had taken their seats she said "OK, settle down everyone, get your books out, I want you to read chapters twelve through sixteen and write a summary of them, we'll be discussing the implications of what you've learnt next week" That should keep the little shits quiet for a while. It's not usually how she'd conduct a lesson, she'd usually be discussing the subject with them, but she had more important work to be getting on with right now.
As soon as they were settled she carried on with her writing, constantly glancing up self consciously hoping they weren't getting too curious about what she was doing.
She managed to get the rules written about fifteen times before she heard her phone beep, she was learning to dread the sound and her heart skipped every time she heard it.
"Working hard skank?" is all it said
"Yes Madam Jade" she replied
"Stand up, walk up and down the room" when she saw this Kates eyes darted up, their was a row of windows that separated the room from the corridor so anyone walking past could see everything going on. There was Jade leaning against the wall, smiling, when she saw that Kate had spotted her she gave her the finger, then looked back to her phone.
"Well, get moving bitch" appeared on Kates phone almost immediately
"Please Madam Jade, don't make me do that" Kate regretted sending that instantly, she knew it was only going to make it worse.
"Don't you fucking argue with me, now you'll write 'I will do what I'm told' on the whiteboard, and then you will do what I told you to do, understand?"
Oh fuck, Kates heart started racing again, she knew she had no choice if she was to avoid the situation going down hill really fast.
"Yes Madam Jade" she jumped up and grabbed the hem of her skirt, tugging down the tiny bit of shiny material as far as it would go, she picked up a marker, then as small and as low down as she dared she wrote the words on the board.
She could feel her legs trembling as she turned and made her way down the room between the desks, the students couldn't hide their reactions, and most didn't even try. The boys eyes followed her every move, she could feel them boring into her swaying hips and ass cheeks as they wriggled under the straining material, she felt naked in front of this room of horny hormonal kids, the girls reactions were more mixed, some just had a look of disgust on there faces, others found the view altogether more enticing.
She got back to her seat, there was already a message on her phone waiting for her "And again" Reluctantly she dragged herself out of her chair and walked back down the room. By now they were getting confused, there was much whispering and sniggering going on, and the words on the board hadn't gone unnoticed.
"Please Madam Jade, may I rub the words off the board?" she sent her in desperation, just then a picture of her ass wriggling down between the desks appeared in the chat, obviously taken by one of the students as she'd walked past.
"Looks like you have an admirer" was all Jade said, that picture would be all around the school in a couple of hours she knew.
"You can rub it off, stand up and lean forward, keep those legs straight and get your head down until it's level with the writing, then rub it off"
Kate groaned inside, why had she written it so low down. Standing up she did as she was told as quickly as she could, she could hear the suppressed giggles and whispered conversations behind her, she knew the tiny panties would be visible deep between her ass cheeks, the feeling that thirty pairs of eyes were seeing every intimate little detail of her body filled her, she knew they were all taking pictures, some of their phones were making sounds like old film cameras. How could she endure this for months she thought to herself, her life was a nightmare, but the consequences of refusal would be worse and more far reaching she knew.
When she'd finished she sat back down, Jade was nowhere to be seen, just a message on her phone "Get writing skank"
"O-Ok, s-settle down" she managed to say to the class, with as much authority as she could muster, most of the students were too engrossed with reviewing their pictures and chatting amongst themselves to even notice. She knew it wouldn't be long before those pictures were everywhere and she prayed she wasn't quite as exposed as she had felt. She quickly picked up a pen and carried on with her task. Thankfully she was left in peace for the rest of the lesson.
The morning break and the next class passed uneventfully, she was able to get the rules written about sixty times, only having to stop when one of the kids couldn't resist interrupting her on some pretence and either coming up to her desk or calling her over so she had to walk down the room to see them. She didn't want to leave the room if she could help it so when lunch time arrived she just stayed at her desk and focussed on her writing, or that was the plan anyway.
Half way through lunch break her damn phoned beeped, with her heart in her mouth she picked it up.
"Get to the downstairs rest room NOW, you have 2 minutes" fuck she thought, that was down two flights of stairs and the other side of the building. She jumped up, only thinking at the last second to stuff her pad into her bag so it wasn't found and hurried out of the room.
The stairwell and corridors were busy with students but she didn't have time to worry about the stares and muffled comments now, she needed to get to the restroom or suffer Jade's wrath.
When she entered the restroom Jade was leaning against a washbasin, typing on her phone, she looked up "Oh there you are cunt, you only just made it"
Kate stood there as Jade carried on playing with her phone, dreading what was to come, Jade looked up again "In there" she said, nodding towards the disabled cubicle, about twice the size of the others.
Kate walked into the cubicle, closely followed by Jade who locked the door behind her.
"Sorry, to interrupt Kate, you weren't busy were you" Jade said sarcastically.
Kate just looked at the floor "No Madam Jade" was all she could think of to say.
"On your knees" Kate dropped down instantly, unthinking, she was learning to obey any command this little bitch gave her without argument now, she knew any other response would only end in more punishment, and she'd end up doing it anyway, what choice did she have.
Jade put her hand under Kates chin and lifted her head up "You're learning bitch" she said "I need a piss, time for you to make yourself useful"
Kate felt the colour drain from her face, she knew what that meant, panic and fear filled her "Madam Jade......" she caught herself just in time, she resisted the instinctive urge to beg for mercy.
"Yes skank?" Jade said with a thin smile "Something you want to say? don't you want to drink up all my lovely piss?"
Kate had to choose her words carefully now, she knew Jade was waiting to pounce on any sign of displeasure "T-Thank you for the privilege of allowing me to drink your lovely piss Madam Jade" what the fuck was she saying, how had Jade reduced her to this in less than twenty four hours. She knew she was beaten though, doing everything she could to please her and not make her angry was her only option now.
"Don't mention it skank, now get your head back over the bowl"
Kate positioned herself with her back to the toilet, leaning her head back until it was directly over the bowl and she was looking straight up into Jades face. Jade took a couple of photo's of her in this ridiculous position, then she wriggled as she worked her skirt up around her waist. She pulled her panties to one side as she stepped forward, legs open now as she straddled the toilet and Kate. "Ready bitch? get that mouth open, you better not spill any"
Kate forced her mouth open and waited for the inevitable, she wanted to close her eyes but she daren't, she knew she needed to try and catch the stream. Slowly at first, then faster the stream of hot piss hit the back of her mouth, she tried to gulp it down, but she spluttered and gagged as her mouth filled up, the piss ran down the sides of her face and into her long hair, she forced her mouth open again, more prepared this time she managed to gulp down one mouthful after another as Jade gyrated her hips slightly, making her work to keep her mouth in the right position. Fuck how much piss can she hold, it's like a fire hose, she thought to herself, feeling the smelly pungent liquid cover her face and run down her chin onto her chest and round her head to cover her hair, she felt disgusting, she'd never been so used, so powerless, but she was aware of her pussy betraying her again, the wetness between her legs was unmistakable, and the tingling in her clit, as she looked up at Jades maliciously grinning face she felt contempt for her, but the urge to try and please her, to make this sadistic bitch happy, to win her approval couldn't be ignored.

Stories

Old 07-16-2015, 05:42 AM   #24
filthyBoy

Great work subby! I've been waiting for that part :P
hidden public, anal
LIMITS:
social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, body writing, cum eating, messy, wasting my time

kik: filthyboygetdare
filthyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:40 AM   #25
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Good work. I love piss play.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:55 PM   #26
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent humiliation I check daily for updates and always pleased when I see you've posted.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:52 AM   #27
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 8

"Fucking useless!" Jade almost spat at her as she looked down into Kates face "look at the state of you, you had one simple job to do and you fucked it up"
"I-I'm S-Sorry Madam Jade" Kate whimpered
"Oh you'll be fucking sorry" Jade grabbed Kates hair and pulled her up, then forced her head round until she was looking straight down into the toilet "Look at the mess on the seat, lick it up skank" with that Kate felt her face being forced against the seat, her tongue came out and she reluctantly started licking up the piss.
Eventually Jade was satisfied and let go of her hair "Present" was all she said and Kate immediately stood up, hands behind her head, shoulders back. She could smell the piss that had trickled down onto her top, making it damp and clingy and she could feel her damp hair resting on her shoulders, she felt disgusting, she desperately wanted to clean herself up.
Jade just looked into her eyes "You filthy fucking whore............what are you?"
"A-A filthy fucking whore Madam Jade" Kate managed to say, almost in tears with humiliation.
Kate could feel Jades hand under her skirt now, then suddenly she felt her grip the hem of the panties and with a sharp tug they were torn from her body, Jade stood there with the scrap of material in her hand "I think you've borrowed my panties for long enough" she said, then holding the damp pungent material up to her face between thumb and finger "Ewwwwww, that's disgusting, on second thoughts, keep them" she said, dropping them on the floor.
Fuck, Kate thought, feeling more vulnerable than ever now, she still had half a day to get through, how was she going to keep herself covered. She cursed that she hadn't thought to bring a spare pair with her, but then she realised Jade was bound to have confiscated them when she went through her bag that morning. She looked down at the panties, momentarily thinking that she may be able to tie the torn threads back together somehow and put them back on, but she knew that was hopeless.
Jade picked up Kate's bag and unlocked the cubicle door "Out" she ordered.
Kate stepped out into the restroom, this one wasn't used that much, but it was lunch time and she'd heard a few people coming and going while she'd been in the cubicle, she didn't dare lower her arms without permission.
Jade opened the bag and pulled out the pad, flicking through the pages Kate had done "Still got a long way to go cunt" then she threw the pad on the floor "Get down there and start writing" she said and dropped two pens on the floor.
Kate dropped to her knees and scrambled to retrieve the pens that had rolled away, leaning over the pad she started to write, her fingers fumbling and shaking.
"Don't you fucking dare stop writing until I tell you" Jade leant on one of the washbasins and started typing on her phone, only stopping to take some pictures of Kate on the floor. Kate felt totally miserable, the smell and feel of her piss soaked clothes and hair making her feel filthy and used, she knew it wouldn't be long before someone came in, lunch time was nearly over and girls would be taking the opportunity to pee before the next class.
Her back was to the door, so anyone walking in would have a view of her now naked ass that she was sure was completely visible under that damn skirt. Sure enough it wasn't long before she heard the door open and the voices of three or four girls chatting and giggling loudly filled her ears. The urge to jump up and cover herself was intense, she could feel a cold sweat break out on her body, the voices and laughter behind her cut off suddenly, the girls were obviously stunned by the view that greeted them.
Her hands were shaking uncontrollably now and she looked up at Jades face, her eyes imploring her to show mercy and end this, but Jade just looked back at her impassively, raising her eyebrows. Kate struggled to carry on writing, her mind swimming, she couldn't think what she was supposed to be doing.
Eventually the girls started giggling, not really understanding the strange situation in front of them. Just then Jade put her phone down and squatted down in front of Kate "Here, let me help you with that Miss" she said, picking up the pad from the floor "Are you OK Miss?"
"Yes Jade, thank you" Kate said under her breath
Jade looked intently at the confused girls "Yes?" she said. The girls were a couple of years younger than Jade and knew her by reputation, they knew better than to question her and turned around and left quickly.
By now Kate was on her feet again, Jade tossed the pad to her "Lunch time's over, get back to work cunt"
"Please Madam Jade, may I clean myself up and use the toilet?" Kate had been spending every spare minute writing her rules and hadn't had chance to pee all day, she could feel the copious amount of Jades pee working it's way through her body, she was feeling uncomfortably full already.
Jade just smiled "You really don't get this do you skank, get going, now, I'll be following you"
Kate's heart sank, she was desperate to try and wash some of the smelly pee from her face and hair but knew better than to argue, she left the restroom and started hurrying back to her classroom.
When she reached the stairs she suddenly remembered she now lacked any panties, fuck, anyone following her up the stairs will have a clear view of her ass and pussy. The corridor and stairs were busy with students hurrying back to class, she paused, hoping for a gap before she made a dash up the stairs, but she saw Jade coming along the corridor behind her, she knew she'd be in trouble if she waited any longer and had no choice but to make her way up the two flights of stairs, her hand behind her, gripping the hem of the skirt, trying to stop it riding up. A group of boys were following a few steps behind, she knew they could see everything, she just knew it, the laughs were obvious, they were bound to have their phones out by now.
She finally reached her desk as the class starting to fill up with students, someone had written 'You WILL do as you're told' on the whiteboard, with a crude drawing of a spread pussy between a pair of open legs, her faced flushed as she saw it and she hurriedly rubbed it off, as she pulled her chair out there was a piece of paper on it, someone had printed a picture of her bent over in front of the board and left it there, she screwed it up and stuffed it in her bag.
Sitting down she tried to regain a little composure before she addressed the class, she still had a lot of writing to do so it would be another reading session for them. It took her a while to settle the students as she struggled to show her authority, they didn't understand what was going on, but they knew this was an opportunity not to be missed, some of them were blatantly leaning down to try and look under her desk now, she clamped her legs together as tight as she could.
Thankfully she made it through the lesson without being interrupted by Jade, sitting in the hot room the smell of her dirty body and clothes tormented her, as did her increasingly full bladder, making her squirm in her seat as she tried to focus on writing as quickly as possible. At the end of the lesson she dashed to the nearest rest room and pee'd, it seemed like it would never end, she was so full. She washed her face and chest, there was nothing she could do about her smelly clothes and hair though. Only one more lesson to get through now, she might just get the rules finished by the end as long as she wasn't interrupted.
The last lesson went fairly uneventfully, Jade decided to send a picture of her bare ass wriggling up the stairs that one of the boys obviously took and was now doing the rounds. She started to worry now about what would happen if these pictures came to the attention of the principle, she knew they were all over the school, she tried to rationalise it, to think of a way of explaining it, it wasn't her fault these fucking perverts were peeping at her and taking pictures, she didn't remember wearing that, that couldn't be her, she wasn't convinced though, she knew the principle had already seen her wearing the skirt today. Whatever happened though, these pictures were nowhere near as bad as the ones Scott and Jade had of her.
Just as the lesson was coming to an end her phone beeped, her heart skipped and she fumbled with it as she picked it up "Get to the car NOW, you've got 2 minutes"
"Yes Madam Jade" she replied and hurriedly stuffed the pad into her bag, fuck, she hadn't even had chance to count how many times she'd written the rules, she wasn't sure it was enough.
As she rushed down the stairs she hardly noticed the shocked look on the faces of a couple of girls walking in the opposite direction who got a clear view of her bare pussy wriggling under her skirt as it descended towards them.
Reaching the car Jade was behind the wheel, Scott was in the back. She daren't try and get in without being told, the car was near the back of the car park, not many people were around.
"Give me the pad" Jade said, Kate pulled it from her bag and handed it to her though the window, Jade just flicked through it and tossed it on the seat next to her.
"Get on your knees, now" Kate instinctively turned around to see if anyone was close enough to see what was going on "NOW!" Jade shouted.
She dropped to her knees, head bowed "I'll check your writing later. Now beg to be allowed to get in the car"
"Please Madam Jade, please may I be allowed to get in the car" the rough concrete was already hurting her knees.
"Oh you can do better than that"
"Madam Jade, please have mercy on this filthy worthless slut and let me get in your car"
"What are you?"
"A dirty skank Madam Jade, a useless whore who isn't worthy of kissing your feet Madam, a disgusting pissy slut" her mind raced, trying to think what Jade would like to hear coming from her mouth, she felt her clit twitch as she said it, fuck.
"Mhmm, yes you are.............get in" Kate stood up and opened the door, getting into the back next to Scott.
"You look done in Kate, looks like Jade's been giving you a hard time. She's such an energetic little thing isn't she? That's why I love her" Scott seemed relaxed, a grin still on his face from watching how effortlessly Jade could degrade her.
"Yes Sir, very energetic" Kate said, trying to hide her sarcasm.
Jade had started the car and they were pulling out of the car park.
She started to feel calmer now, although Scott had instigated the torment she was going through, she felt safer when he was there, physically he was big, powerful, she felt like he could defend himself, or her, in any situation, and he was calm, content to let Jade do what she liked with her most of the time, she felt he'd stop her going too far, or so she hoped.
She felt an urge to try and please him, she knew she needed him on her side to protect her from the worst excesses of Jades imagination, and possibly Candice in the near future. She slid across the seat, closer to him so she could feel the heat of his muscular body against her in the cool of the car, she really wanted him to put his arm around her right now, to make her feel safe, protected, she felt submissive feelings that had only ever been in her imagination before.
Scott was idly stroking his huge cock through his pants, she could see he was semi erect, he was flicking through some photo's on his phone, many of which had been sent to him during the day by various people, she knew what they were pictures of. Her hand came up to meet Scotts and she ran her fingers up and down his shaft through the pants. Then she pulled the zip down, looking at Scotts face, trying to judge his reaction she pushed his boxers out the way and pulled his cock free. Looking into Scotts eyes, she wordlessly started to run her hand up and down his shaft, ten inches long, she could only just touch her fingers together as her hand wrapped around it, the physical attraction she felt of this young athletic guy couldn't be denied.
Scott let her carry on for a minute, as she looked into his face she thought she saw some affection for her in his eyes, then her reached up and slid his hand behind her head, firmly but not roughly he took hold of her hair and guided her head down to his cock.
She knew what to do and opened her mouth as wide as she could, she could only just take it into her mouth without scraping it with her teeth, it was making her jaw ache already.
"Get to work Kate, you've got until we stop to make me cum" he said. He was not sadistic like Jade, but having this sexy young teacher at his mercy turned him on like nothing ever had, it was only a couple of days ago that she was lecturing him on the quality of his assignments in a condescending, and somewhat arrogant way, now look at her, hungrily sucking and slurping on his cock, desperately trying to make him shoot his load down her throat. He hoped this was going to be a long and fulfilling relationship.... for both of them.

Stories

Old 07-17-2015, 11:10 PM   #28
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Two days in a row how lucky for your readers thank you for another great chapter.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:01 AM   #29
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 9

Kate was nearly gagging, the tip of Scotts cock was hitting the back of her throat as she finally felt his cum start to pump out, his cock twitched between her lips as she clamped them tightly round the shaft to stop any cum leaking out. As his orgasm subsided she lifted her head and started running her tongue up and down his shaft, cleaning him up as best she could, she hoped she'd been good, that Scott was impressed with how she'd used her mouth on him, she needed his approval, to feel she'd performed to his satisfaction.
Just then she felt the car come to a halt and the engine was turned off, Kate had been oblivious to the journey as she'd focused all her attention on satisfying Scotts huge cock "Well done Kate, just in time" Scott said "You know how to use that whore mouth of yours" he added, smiling down at her and stroking her hair.
"Thank you Sir" Kate was filled with a warm feeling of satisfaction.
Looking up she was surprised to see they were in the mall parking lot, not outside Jades house where she was expecting to be, this filled her with fresh dread, what did that bitch have planned now?
As she thought that Jade looked over her shoulder "Out you get skank, we're going shopping", she had her answer.
"Yes Madam Jade" she said, opening the door and stepping into the hot evening air.
They'd parked a long way from the mall, even though the car park wasn't particularly full they were in a remote corner, this was the biggest mall in the town. They made there way to the entrance, as they walked Kate was constantly trying to tug her skirt down as it rode up over her hot sticky ass cheeks, a couple of times Jade slapped her hand away and made her carry on with the skirt riding up, exposing her pussy and ass to anyone close enough to notice. It was a relief when they reached the cool of the mall.
"You'll be needing some more work clothes, lets start over there" Jade said, pointing to a store Kate knew catered for the young market and stocked some edgy and daring clothes. Scott was obviously just going to follow the pair of them around and let Jade indulge herself
They walking in and Jade led them to the pants section "Hmmmm, leggings I think, what size are you?"
"Twelve Madam Jade" she replied nervously
Jade looked through the racks and picked out a pair of black wet look leggings, a pair of light grey pants, made of a stretchy material, and some bright red, very low cut hipster vinyl pants, all were size ten. "Come on then, lets find a changing room and try those on" Jade led the way to the changing rooms and sent Kate inside, waiting outside expectantly.
Kate took off the skirt and pulling the wet look leggings on, she wriggled and gyrated as she struggled to pull the too tight material up her legs and over her hips, finally she was in them, she pulled the waste tight and managed to secure the button, which was threatening to pop at any moment, finally she pulled up the straining zip. She looked at herself in the mirror and cringed inside, the material was digging into her pussy, separating her plump lips, giving her a very pronounced camel toe, the tight waist was giving her a very obvious muffin top, her ass looked good though she had to admit, the tight shiny material accentuating her curvy cheeks and the thought of the admiring looks it would get from a school full of horny kids gave her brief thrill.
She was soon snapped out of it by Jade's voice "Get out here and show me Kate"
Reluctantly Kate opened the curtain and stepped out, the grin that appeared on Jade's face said it all "Oh very nice, skank" she said as she walked up to Kate, lifting up her top so she could see the waist, she grabbed a handful of her belly that was spilling over the top and gave it a squeeze "You'll be needing a nice crop top to show this off" she said with a giggle.
"Yes Madam Jade" Kate whispered, hoping no one could hear their conversation.
"Get back in there and try the grey ones" she ordered.
Kate went back in and changed pants, these were more stretchy than the leggings, more like tight sweatpants, and she got them on easily, they were elasticated so they had no button or zip, they were tight though, and the camel toe was just as noticeable, she went outside again so Jade could approve them. She seemed happy these were suitably unsuitable for a teacher to be wearing and sent her back to try the hipster pants.
These were the ones Kate dreaded the most, as she worked the hot unyielding vinyl up her legs she was filled with fear. When she'd finally squeezed herself into them she looked at herself and almost started to sob, how could she wear these to work, she looked ridiculous, she'd be sacked, she knew she would, or at least given a stern warning about her behaviour. Kate turned and looked at her ass in the mirror, her crack was plainly visible above the top of the pants, she tried bending forward slightly and her ass looked like it was about to pop out of the pants completely, she shivered inside at the thought of what Jade would make her do while she was wearing these. With her heart in her mouth she forced herself to leave the cubical and was greeted by an evil laugh from Jade "oh very sexy Kate, she said, in a voice loud enough to turn the heads of several people around them "Turn around" she commanded.
Kate turned her back on her "Now bend over and stick that sexy ass out" by now people were stopping to watch what was going on, Jade realised this and got into her stride. With her cheeks burning, Kate pushed her ass out towards Jade, who now had her phone out and was taking pictures "Further" she said, more impatiently this time, Kate bent over until her back was flat, she could feel the tight vinyl sliding down her cheeks as she did, she new her ass was all but completely exposed now and she started shaking with humiliation, the whispers and sniggers of the growing crowd making her want the floor to open up and swallow her.
She felt Jade's hand slap her ass and she jumped "Good girl" Jade said, looking around the crowd for approval, people were enjoying the show for the most part, although she got looks of disgust from a couple of the more mature women. There were a few claps and cheers from some guys who were out shopping with their partners, this earned them some dirty looks, they'd be in trouble later.
"Please M-Madam Jade, I can't wear these to school" Kate whispered pathetically, trying to say it loud enough for Jade but no one else.
"Nonsense Kate, they're perfect, now get your skirt back on and don't argue, we've got plenty more to find" Kate went back and wriggled back in to the gold skirt. When she came back out several people were still hanging around expectantly, waiting to see what was going to happen next.
"Now, time to find you some new tops" Leading Kate to another part of the shop Jade proceeded to pick out some crop tops and short t-shirts, these were all low cut and revealing, Kate wasn't expecting anything else, every item Jade picked was designed to expose and create maximum humiliation, why the fuck couldn't she pick anything that actually fitted properly? stupid question really, she knew why. Kate knew from now on her life wasn't her own, every aspect of it was going to be controlled and she was helpless to prevent it.
After selecting a few tops, all tight and revealing and made of light, almost see through material Jade picked out some bras for her, these were bright red or black so they would be clearly visible under the skimpy tops, some were half cup, others sheer that highlighted rather than hid her nipples.
Finally they found her a leather mini skirt, Jade hadn't wasted the opportunity and she'd found herself two skirts and a sexy little top. When everything was rung up it came to just over a thousand dollars, the items Jade had picked for herself accounting for nearly four hundred of that, fuck, Kate thought, how am I going to find the money for all this, hers was the only money they had coming in, she could barely make ends meet as it was, this fucking rich bitch had no idea, or maybe she did.
"Why so sad Kate?" Jade taunted "You've got a whole new wardrobe"
"Yes Madam Jade"
"Now you need some shoes to go with it" she said, walking off towards a shoe shop that Kate knew was expensive.
Kate hurried after her, struggling to keep up with the handfuls of bags she had, with her hands full it was impossible to keep tugging that fucking skirt down and she had to resign herself to the fact that it was riding up around her waste, all she could do was try and hold the bags up in front of her to try and give herself some protection.
Jade found Kate some knee high shiny leather five inch stiletto boots with laces up the front, some bright red pumps with six inch shiny metal pointed heels and some outrageous clear plastic four inch high platforms with rhinestone covered bottoms, she couldn't look more like a fucking hooker if she tried.
Jade insisted on helping Kate try the shoes on, her idea of helping was to hold the shoes at waste height so as Kate sat on the low bench she had to raise her feet up to meet them, Jade delighted in watching Kates pussy being slowly exposed as she lifted her leg, her pussy opening until she was blatantly exposed to anyone who happened to glance in their direction, she prolonged Kate's discomfort, holding her foot until Kate's eyes were imploring her to put the damn shoe on and let her lower her leg. This went on for one shoe after another until Kate was squirming and sweating with embarrassment, there were several people loitering, trying to watch the show without being too obvious.
Of course Jade found herself some expensive black patent sling backs that cost three hundred dollars.
Nearly another eight hundred dollars gone, Kate was almost in tears as she handed over her credit card
"You're so generous Kate, I doubt I'll ever wear them, but fuck it, they look nice" fuck you, you cunt, is all Kate could think.
Jade could see the distress on Kates face, she knew what she was doing to her. "Awwww, never mind skank, only one more stop to make. Let's find Scott, I'm sure he'd like to help with this part"
Jade took out her phone and messaged him, telling him where they were going so he could meet them, Scott had wandered off while they were shopping for tops, he was probably in the arcade playing video games.
With even more bags to try and keep hold of, Kate staggered after Jade as she strolled off purposefully, she tripped and dropped some of the bags, forcing her to bend over to pick them up, she knew full well the site she was presenting to everyone behind her as she did. Finally Jade stopped and looked back to watch Kate hobbling towards her, catching a glimpse of Kates pussy a couple of times as she approached. The site of all the heads turning to watch her go past amused her immensely, the power she had over this stuck up bitch was delicious, she relished every second of bringing her down and humiliating her, she had only just started she thought, by the time she'd finished with this snooty cunt she'll have crushed every bit of self respect and pride out of her, she'll be on her knees kissing her feet and thanking her for the privilege, this was going to be a fantastic year, she thought to herself as Kate joined her outside the adult store.

Stories

Old 07-18-2015, 07:48 PM   #30
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great weekend for updates very humiliating

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, degradation, femsub, humilation