Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-10-2021, 01:25 PM   #31
birally

Like I said before, not native and not a pro, but glad you enjoy it none the less. Don't worry I don't intend to publish my writing, it's just for fun. If you see any major faults that make the story unpleasant to read, then please let me now.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:03 AM   #32
birally

Default The educational hiking trip part 9

part 9 no more secrets, but more dares

We went over to the tents and sat around the firepit. Elly still had the camera, took the memorycard out and gave the camera to George, saying,"Ok, get it then, so we can watch."
George went to his backpack and took the first card out, turned around and said, "Here it is, but, let's be confy. Wouldn't it be fair if you joined us and loose the shorts?"
The girls looked at each other and stood up. "We wouldn't mind a little show though." I quickly shouted.
The girls laughed and came closer to eachother, They started by kissing eachother, and let their hands wonder over their bodies, going downwards towards their shorts. They sure made a good strip show for our benefit. They even kissed eachothers pussies when pulling down the shorts.
Then George put the card in the camera, and gave it to Chrissie. The girls sat in line next to eachother and started browsing through the pics. They laughed their asses off. When they found the pics of the pond crossing, they showed us and said they were impressed that we dared to do that. The video was also taken very well, they loved it! Suddenly the girls went quiet, they arrived at the pictures of them sunbathing.
Elly said "Well that's new! You have been spying on us before! how naughty!"
Patrick said: "Don't be angry, besides we know you did as well, from there!" Pointing to the place the girls had their first peek.
A bit surprised the girls smiled and Linda asked: "So you knew we were watching you when you played your card game? how kinky!" We just smiled and nodded. We all laughed.
Once through the card, Elly took out hers and replaced it in the camera. It was our turn to see what the girls had captured. Finally we found out who did what and when, and I joked, "Wow you got a big mouth George!" George blushed, we all laughed.
When we got through al the footage, we looked at eachother and Chrissie said. "Well how about that game of truth or dare now?" We all cheered and thought that was a good idea. We decided that each would take a turn to suggest a dare for one or more. Someone could refuse or ask for another dare. But then we all said, let's not be pussies, a dare is a dare. We all agreed. We used the deck of cards to determine in which order we were each going to make a dare.
Patrick was the first. You could see him thinking. Then flushed red in the face he said," Uh well... You have had your fun with us, I think it's fair if you girls show us how you do it!"
The girls looked puzzled and Elly asked: "What do you mean?"
Boys think alike so all together we said: "let's see you girls eat eachother out!"
-"Ah ok, that's fair!" said Chrissie and immediately put her head in Elly's crotch, savouring her. Elly yelped but took little time to get her mouth on Linda, who on her turn started on Chrissie. We stared at this amazing show and played with our boners. After a minute or so the girls changed position and one minute after that again, so they all had a taste of eachother, before sitting back up.
-"Mmm, nice" all three said.
-"I'm next." Said Elly, "And I can see you guys need something." She smiled, " How about you do the caroussel just like us, this time of your own initiative." We allready felt that was coming, so we took in our position on the floor and started playing with eachothers dicks. I started with Patrick, who in turn did George and George took hold of my prick. We sucked eachother and tried to get our friends prick really deep in our mouths. I loved the taste of Patrick's precum and savoured it. We were fully into it when Linda said, "Don't forget to switch." So we did. We were totally into it, no inhibitions. When Chrissie called, "Time!" We reluctantly sat back up smiling from ear to ear.
Chrissie said, "I see that you are glad we learned you to do that!" She laughed then added, "Since it's my turn, and well it's our turn, I dare you all to come here, and taste us for a bit!" We knew from eachother that this was a new experience, but then so was blowing each other. Slowly we went to the girls. I chose Chrissie, Patrick went for Linda and George was eager to try Elly. The girls were ready and impatient. They took hold of our head and helpt us to their crotches. Wow that was thrilling and damn that too tasted good. I hoped I did it right, hearing Chrissie moan, I was confident. No one there to say time, (I guess no one wanted to,) we savoured our prizes for quite a while. Chrissie started to play with my dick at the same time, squeezing it everytime she moaned, I was in heaven. Then Linda suddenly shouted, "Ah yes, keep going I'm cumming!" I guess Patrick did a fine job too.
I eagerly continued on Chrissie, when she started to buckle too. She came, I could taste it, she let go of my dick and locked my head between her legs. I licked some more, then she pushed me away. "That's enough for now, you're great." She said. Us boys sat up again, smiling and enjoying the look of the flushed faces of the girls, who tried to get back some composure.
"I guess you need a little break now." Patrick said.
-"Yeah, Thanks!" The girls said.
-"Let's go for a swim then." I said. We all stood up and sprinted for the pond.
We horsed around in the pond for a while, eventually simmered down and enjoyed each others touch. Chrissie held my dick under water, and started playing with it. By the looks on their faces, a similar thing was happening to George an Patrick. We were all very close in the water, next to eachother, each with a girl feeling up our dicks. Suddenly the girls dove under and took our dicks in their mouth. I almost fainted, could just hold my ground and enjoyed the sensation. Patrick, who stood next to me, put his arms over my shoulder, then closed in to give me a kiss, a true french kiss. He then turned his head the other side and did the same to George. The girls came up for air, saw us kissing, then immediately dove down again, to blow our dicks some more. Above water we started kissing threeways, underwater we got blown. The girls kept diving under, and switched dicks every dive.
Then they came up out of breath. They lead us by the hand back to the fire pit. We sat back down, the girls had other plans, they came to us and now, out of the water, continued their blowjobs. I again had Chrissie, and boy did she do a good job! I felt myself coming to the point of no return, I tried to warn Chrissie, she ignored me and kept going. Then when I just accepted my fate, she suddenly inserted her index finger in my hole. I cried out and came like I never had before! Chrissie took it all in, spurt after spurt. Then when I was empty, she let go of my dick, came up to my face, and french kissed me. I could taste my sperm in her mouth.
When I opened my eyes again, I saw Patrick next to me. He had stayed quiet, I saw his limp dick and his belly had a glob of cum on it. I guess he was done for as well. George was still moaning, Elly was furiously going down on him. I watched as George started to buckle, he obviously started cumming. Elly did a nice job swallowing it all, then came up to his face for a kiss.
Chrissie looked at me, pointing at Patrick. I understood and moved my head over to lick the remainder of his cum of his belly, savouring that taste.
Then Chrissie said: "Well that was nice, I bet you guys need a break now! So how about some food?"
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 12:25 AM   #33
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 10

Part 10 all the way

While the girls looked at our united provisions, Patrick, George and I gathered a new pile of wood to restart the fire.
Then Linda said, "Looks like we get more sausages for dinner tonight!" We all laughed.
We had a great time chatting while we devoured our meal. Then Elly said, "I'm going for a little walk." She winked at George who joined her, and off they went.
Patrick and Lisa Left for the pond to do the dishes. I was left with Chrissie. I was a bit confused, and tried to talk to her, "You Know Chrissie, I think I Like you a lot... and ... Uh... It feels a bit strange, we are all in this together, I don't want to be a spoilsport."
-"Hahaha." She laughed, "don't you worry. We girls have allready made our choices. Don't know if you noticed, but George and Elly aren't just walking, they are talking too, and so it goes for Patrick and Linda. But indeed don't be a spoilsport, we ain't the jalous kind, we can also have fun with the others. Besides, I'm pretty sure you will want some more of Patrick and George as well, if you catch my drift." I looked at her, tried to think and then feeling completely relieved, I kissed her.
-"Will you be my girlfriend then?" I asked.
-"I think I allready am Bozo." She kissed me.
That's when Patrick and Linda came back to the tent, Linda said,"So where are those other two? We still have a game to complete."
We chatted a bit waiting for George and Elly to come back which took some fifteen minutes. We gathered back around the fire, however we changed our seating a bit to be next to our girls.
-"Ok I think it's my turn now." Linda said,"I have an idea.... But it might be a bit too much."
-"a dare is a dare." We all stated.
-"Well ok, let me explain: I just had a good talk with Patrick, and I think that all of us have somewhat made a choice who to be with, ain't I right?" We acknowledged. I smiled, I sure was glad of my talk with Chrissie. Linda continued, "Well boys, like I allready told Patrick, we girls have a pact, It's ok to have a special boyfriend, but when it comes to fun, it shouldn't limit us." She paused, we all listened carefully, "So here is the deal. We have allready done quite some stuff, and we all know that we are probably not far from going all the way... Well, just to know everyone is ok with our pact, I would like for us to make a fuck caroussel, so that we won't be bothered with that detail later on... There i said it! Oh and don't worry boys, we are all three on the pill!"
Patrick, George and I looked at each other mouths open, astonished. Were we going to loose our virginity this day? And three times in a row no less? Would we? Bravory took over, besides the fact our dicks were immediately at attention, listening to the proposition. Elly spoke up, "I'm game, but I understand if you boys don't want to, still being virgins and all."
Patrick and I looked at George who said, "Yeah uh.... Sorry guys I had to tell, she asked me."
Chrissie said,"Well we are all still virgins too but hey, after all we have done, I trust you guys to be gentle. So if your up for it, I'm game." And then she winked at me.
George the bravest among us said, "Well no time like the present, so... guys if your up for it?" Staring at us.
I allready had made my mind up. What could go wrong? This was our best time. Softly I said, "I'm good with it. Patrick, it's your girl that's asking, what do you say?"
All eyes now focused on Patrick, what could he do? He said, "A dare is a dare! Let's do it!"
Linda then said, "Ok great, this is how we can do it. We start with our own partner, just to loose our virginity to the right one." We do it for one minute, then switch for another minute, and switch again. Last but not least we go back to our owns. We should start with some foreplay though just to be safe, though I can see the guys don't really need it, everyone up for it?" We looked at our dicks and back up and just nodded.
Linda started the action, kissing Patrick, who immediately started caressing his girl. That triggered us all. I kissed Chrissie, she answered lustfully taking my dick in her hand. My hand found it's way to her croth, I started fondling her. She helped me out a bit by taking my finger, placing it on her slit, which allready felt wet. Then she wispered just put it in, I obeyed. She breathed heavy, so did I. I was pretty sure I did a nice Job, for she became wetter and wetter down there. Before long, I had three fingers working on her and she was pumping my dick heavily.
Then we heard Linda say, "All ready for that first time?" We managed just a "Umf" and Chrissie brought my dick to her treasure. Ever so slowly the tip of my dick went in, Chrissie took hold of my bottom, slowly pushing me right in. I was in heaven! I got blocked but with one pull from Chrissie, I felt I broke her hymen, I was in! It felt wonderfull. I looked at her, she smiled and kissed me. I moved up and down, second nature, it just felt awesome as if I had done this all my life.
Somewhere in the distance I heard Linda call, "Switch!" Reluctantly after a few more up and downs, I took my dick out of Chrissie and kissed her intensly. I slowly came up to my knees, looked around. Patrick and George were sitting up just like me, all of us in sweat. George lifted his hand, Patrick and I answered his high five. We switched, before me panting, lay Elly, she grabed me and pulled me towards her. She smiled and used one hand to aim my dick at her pussy, then pulled me in. Oh what bliss. Different true, but also real nice. I started moving again. Elly had a different technique, she thrusted forward in order to take more of me. A nice change. I heard my friends bumping too, growling and like me, undoubtedly enjoying the experience. When again all too soon, Linda called out again. We switched. Linda was sweating like crazy, her face blushed. This time I went in without guidance. Her cunt was so wet my dick just slipped in. Again I fucked. Linda held me tight around my back, again a new experience. Then she looked at me, kissed me, and slowly pushed me off of her directing me back to Chrissie. I saw Chrissie, right then I knew, all girls where nice, but this one I loved. I laid down on her and kissed her deeply. Then she took hold of me, turned me to my back, and sat down on top of me. She took my dick in her hand and guided it, while she slowly lowered herself on it. Then she began to hump me as if her life depended on it. I felt that oh so familiar feeling in my groin. I wouldn't last much longer. She pulled me upwards towards her, and whispered in my ear,"Cum in me.... I want you to come inside of me." And cum I did, fireworks all around me. I was in love! I laid back down, she rested her head on my chest and whispered softly, "Wow, I love you!" I kissed her.
We stayed like that, as my dick slowly fell out, totally spend. We heard a similar silence from our friends. They too were spend. After an eternity Linda said, "Wow, I'm glad I had the nerve to come up with this dare!" We all choked.
Slowly we all sat back up. "Time for a swim" Elly called out.
In the pond we just relaxed, it felt good just being with our girls kissing and petting. After half an hour or so we came out of the water, and just sat around the fire snugged against each other. Then George said, "Well You guys still owe me a dare," he smiled. We all looked at him and wondered what he was gonna come up with now. He said, "Well I'm gonna go for a truth of you guys!"
We all smiled and I said, "Ok go for it, we can handle that."
-"Ok well I just would like to know, the more detail the better, how was this experience for everyone of us. I will tell first because I feel the need to!"
Elly looked at him somewhat puzzled. Then he started, "Well it was uh... How do I say this, indescribable! I loved it, and for that matter all aspects of it. I have no doubt though Elly is the one!"
Elly pulled him towards her and said. "Exactly the same here!" And she kissed him.
Then Patrick said, "Well same goes for me too, except for me, Linda is the one! But I wouldn't mind fucking any of you again! There are differences but hey that's good, we can learn from eachother."
Then Linda said, "Good that was exactly my intention giving this dare, and I concur, I liked al three fucks, Patrick just feels the best though." And they both kissed.
Then Chrissie teased me saying, "Mmm let me think... Did I choose the right guy?....uh...." She smiled, so devious "Yes I'm sure I did!!"
On that I just added, "I have nothing to add, you guys are all great! And Chrissie is my soulmate!"
She kissed me and then she said: "Well my love, you are the last one, give us your best dare!"
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 07:10 AM   #34
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 11

part 11 a dare is a dare

"Uh... Oh... I... " After all that happened I had totally forgotten I still had a turn. I just couldn't think of anything. I said, "I really don't know can't I just pass?"
They all looked at me and Linda said, "No way, you have to think of something we all have!"
I stood at a loss. I was completely out of ideas. Chrissie came to my rescue, what are girlfriends for. She said, "If you let me I can think one up for you!" And she looked deep into my eyes.
-"Uh yeah I guess so" I responded.
-"You're sure? You do trust me?" She asked.
I said,"Yeah, I trust you. If the others say it's ok, then you can make my dare" We looked at the rest and they nodded.
-"Ok, then here it comes. It just came to me!" She started, "Remember that last answer Patrick gave to George's truth?"
-"Uh, yes I think so" I answered.
Even Patrick was thinking now, what did he say? And Chrissie said,"Well let me remind you. He said he was willing to fuck any of us again."
-"Yes" I said. I still had no clue.
So Chrissie said, "Well then, my dare is for Patrick to fuck you!"
I froze looked at Chrissie and blurted out, "But..., but..."
-"Yes, that would be the way to do it, in the butt!" She said.
I was at a loss. How could she come up with that? I looked around, all were smiling, Patrick even more and he said, "Nice man, don't worry I'll be gentle!"
Then Chrissie took my face in her hands and pulled me closer. She said to me, "I love you! I would never hurt you, besides I just know you are gonna love it, remember what I did to you earlier?"
Indeed I did remember and I loved it but a finger isn't a dick. I was scared. "If you don't want to that's ok, we understand" George then said.
So I said, "Yeah easy, and be the wimp of you guys! But frankly, would you do it?"
George didn't answer but Patrick said," I would be willing to try, I did try some anal play in my personal sessions" Now all eyes were focused on Patrick. "Oops did I say too much?" He said.
Linda looked straight at him, "No Patrick, just enough. I would love to see you try it! I dare you!" I looked at Patrick, Patrick looked at me.
Elly whispered something in George's ear then said, "Don't leave my boyfriend out of this deal!"
Now Chrissie smiled and said, "Well I guess now it's a valid dare. The girls allready got fucked, now it's time for the boys!" Patrick George and I, looked at eachother, then George the brave said,"Well a dare is a dare!"
I finally gave in, but said, "Ok then I guess we could try but... Let's be really carefull, and stop is stop!"The girls cheered, and Chrissie kissed me.
Linda went to their tent and came out with a bottle of lotion."Here you go guys, this should help you!" She said.
Chrissie looked at me and smiled saying, "Hi sweetie, will you do the honors? Come over here and lie down on this sleepingbag. I'll give you a nice massage to relax you."
She had moved a sleeping bag to a nice spot on the grass. I moved over and laid down on my belly. She came over and sat over me and started to massage my back. That felt good and relaxing. Slowly she went down with her hands and started to massage my buttocks, slipping her hands down and taking care of my legs and thighs. Ever so slowly she brought her hands to my butt crack and added plenty of lotion. With her fingers she slowly probed for my hole. Before long I felt her finger, thanks to all the amount of lotion, enter my hole. I moaned, she moved her finger in and out, finger fucking me slowly. So far It felt intensly good. I even lifted my bud some to give her more acces. I wanted her in there! I felt her stretch out my hole a bit and she added a second finger. It didn't hurt a bit, it felt great. She moved her fingers around and I felt in extacy. By now I had lifted my butt up to accomodate her, with her other hand she took my dick and started to masturbate me. She whispered in my ear, "Are you confortable?" I just moaned and nodded. I felt her fingers slowly leave my hole butt still carressing my butt. I just opened my eyes in time to see that Linda guided Patrick to sit behind me on his knees, just between my legs. I just closed my eyes again. Now I felt two hands on my butt cheeks, slowly parting them. A few drops of lotion fell on my rosebud. I felt a finger. No, I think it was a thumb. It entered me slowly. It moved around, it felt so good. Yet again, the thumb left my hole. I felt Patrick move over me, he let his dick lay between my cheeks. Slowly he started moving his dick along my crack, from time to time I felt the tip against my hole. It felt very erotic. Ever so gently I felt Patrick pushing against my hole. I was getting impatient, this felt so good. The next push, I pushed my butt backwards a bit and suddenly I felt the head of his dick penetrating me just a notch. It went ever so smoothly and I loved the feeling. Patrick put his chest on my back and his arms around me. He asked, whispering in my ear,"You ok?"
I just managed to answer, "Yeah, I'm ok it's nice, go slow but, go for it." That's all he needed to hear, he gave a little push. I felt his dick go in a bit deeper. That I did feel, it hurt a bit but it was bearable. Patrick noticed my difficulty so just stayed still a seconnd. Then he pulled back a bit and pushed in again, very slowly. The pain was gone, I just felt a bit fuller with every thrust Patrick gave. I could feel his dick slowly going in deeper and deeper. I moaned. And then I was surprised to feel Patrick balls on my bottom! I was amazed he was in that deep. Again he whispered in my ear, "I'm all the way in, you still ok?" I just moaned an nodded pushing my butt back against his dick. He sure got the message and slowly started to hump my ass in and out. I felt some burning, but is was ok, it felt so damn good. Slowly he stept up the pace and I synchonised my movements to his. I was definitly being fucked now! To my dissapointment Patrick then pulled back just a bit to much and his dick flopped out of my hole. So weird to be empty again. I dropped flat on my stomach, still panting. Slowly I turned around on my back and saw Patrick sitting there on his knees in front of me. Next to me was Chrissie caressing my face and lustfully smiling at me. Linda sat just next to Patrick, noticably watching every detail. Then I saw George sitting in between Elly's legs while she played with his dick. They were soaking up the scene. In my aroused state I got bold, with my finger I signaled George to come over. He understood, and took Patrick's place. I then threw my legs over his shoulders and moved my butt towards his crotch. George bent over towards me, with his hand he guided his dick against my hole. Then he pushed forward, in one push I felt his dick entering me. It was so slippery, George could just penetrate on his thirst thrust. Again I felt filled and in extacy. Chrissie was kissing me, nibbling my ear, being super sweet. While my dick had gone down during the experience, it now was again at full mast. While George was slow-fucking me, I saw chrissie inviting Patrick. She motioned him to sit over my face and I could see his butt just over my face. Chrissie said:," Let's get you ready in the meantime."She used her hands to part his buttcheeks. I now saw Patrick's rosebud and lifted my head a bit to taste it. I was nice and clean, no strange taste so i started licking. Patrick moaned and offered his butt to me some more. I probed his hole with my tongue and tried to enter with the tip. George was still slowly moving in and out of me. Patrick bend over and took my dick in his mouth. I cried out! This was to much! Patrick was blowing me deeply, George was fucking me slowly, I was rimming Patrick. I started to shake all over, couldn't control myself anymore and started cumming. Patrick kept sucking and swallowing. I felt my ass contract, and felt George's dick expand. George picked up the pace a bit, with a loud yell, he started to cum. I could feel myself being filled inside, while ejaculating my juices in Patrick's mouth. It was the longest orgasm I had ever felt. George's dick fell out of my ass and Patrick lifted himself up and over me, we crashed down on the sleepingbag completely spent. Then I looked to my side and saw Patrick laying there with his dick pointing up to the trees. Still horny as hell, I just couldn't resist. I shuffled over, laid my head on his belly, took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. Immediately Patrick started breathing hard, he moaned like crazy. Then I remembered that little trick Chrissie did and brought my finger to Patricks butt. I slipped my finger in his hole and pushed in as deep as I could. Patrick started shacking and my mouth was filled with his nectar. I let go of his dick, turned around towards George, who was still lying there recuparating. I came up to his face and kissed him. He opened his mouth. I let him have a taste of Patrick's nectar in a passionate french kiss. All of us now completely fulfilled we slowly sat up and saw the girls just sitting their watching the show. Then Chrissie spoke up, "That was beautifull" The girls all cheered and applauded. I felt some sperm leaving my hole, and said, "Wow, I really need a bath now" Almost falling over I managed to get up and make my way to the pond. I was followed by Patrick and George, but the girls stayed by the pit chatting.
In the water Patrick asked "So how was it? Was it ok?"
I said, "Amazing, I didn't expect it, but yeah, it felt great! You sure should try!"
-"Oh, I sure will!" Patrick said, "But I'm afraid we will have to wait a bit." Smiling from ear to ear.
Then George said, "Well the night is still young guys, so I think we will get there later." Looking at me he said, "Thank you for sharing, I loved the taste can't wait to taste yours aswell!" We al got into a group hug and slowly made our way back to the girls.
They looked at us inquisitively. "Yes, yes we know we haven't finished the dare completely yet, but we need a break first." Patrick said to them. The girls smiled and invited us to chill cuddled up against them.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:22 AM   #35
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

WoW! That was hot!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 08:52 AM   #36
birally

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
WoW! That was hot!
and that's just half the dare
Old 05-12-2021, 11:49 AM   #37
birally

So how are you all enjoying the story, we are about half way trough. Let's see if you can guess what's gonna happen next?!?
Old 05-12-2021, 11:34 PM   #38
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 12

part 12 completion of a dare

We chatted for quite a bit answering all questions, how it had been and what we had felt, getting enough appreciation from the girls in the form of hugs and kisses. The conversation was stimulating enough for us to get our boners back up. That's when Chrissie said, "Well girls looks like your boys are ready again, and I think mine is too!" Pointing at my hard dick. "why don't you get your boyfriends ready for my champ!"
Linda and Elly looked at their boys, who smiled at them and started fundling them. Then they led them to the sleepingbag to sit next to each other doggy style. They started to work on their asses, passing the bottle of lotion to one another. Me and chrissie just sat there looking at the proces. George and Patrick moaned and with there heads down on the sleeping bag, they looked at each other and started kissing. Then Linda signaled me to come over, and while still fingerfucking Patrick she positioned me behind him on my knees. She then took my hand and brought it up to Patrick hole to replace her finger. I obliged and started fingerfucking Patrick, adding a finger in the process. Patrick moaned and pushed back forcefully everytime I pushed in. He was ready! So I lined up my dick, and probed his hole with the tip. Then he said: "damn! don't tease, just do it allready!" so I slowly pushed in.
This was a lot harder than fucking the girls! So tight but bit by bit, I managed to enter Patrick's hole. I went slow and stopped pushing from time to time waiting for him to get accustomed and as soon as he started pushing back I let my dick slide in a bit further. Then I finally was fully inside. I laid on his back and put my arms around him, found his now flaccid dick and played with it while starting to hump him slowly. Next to us George was still being fingerfucked by Elly but he managed to turn his head around to look at us and smiled. I felt Patrick's dick coming back to life while I gently picked up my pace. Then I fell Chrissie tapping me on my shoulder and pointing at George. I understood, I slowly came out of Patrick who clearly was disappointed. Elly invited me towards George, but then I thought of something and tapped Patrick on the shoulder. He looked at me and I with both my arms made clear, I invited him to take George's anal cherry. Patrick took position behind George and with now some experience from before slowly inserted his dick in George's hole. George then took hold off Patrick's waist and in one big pull he just made Patrick go in all the way, he cried out but then immediately started to push Patrick back and pull back in, moaning like crazy. Patrick took the hint and started humping. Then Linda took me by the arm and pointed at Patrick butt going up and down, and I understood, I moved over and put my hands on Patricks butt cheeks. Patrick felt that and paused his huping with his butt waiting for attention, I didn't hesitate and brougt my dick back to his hole. It went in easy this time and there we were fucking with Patrick in a sandwich. We kept on humping, where I had the honours of setting the pace, then I felt a few drops falling on my ass and someone probing my ass again with their finger, I looked around and saw it was Chrissie." Underneath me Patrick Started to buckle and it was clear he wouldn't last much longer. He pushed into George with all his might and let out a forcefull roar. My dick flopped out his ass in the process. I got off Patrick and Chrissie turned me around and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking. Patrick then rolled off of Georges back and collapsed on his own.
George turned his head and called at me: "Hey there haven't felt you yet! Come over here!"
Chrissie let go of my dick smiling and I obliged came behind George and plunged my dick in George's allready soaked ass. That felt smooth, I humped like crazy and George started moaning again. I started to feel my orgasm coming, so i put my arms around George's chest en held him tight. Then I released. I came. I felt sperm coming out of George hole dripping along my balls. I guess two loads were a bit to much to keep inside. Slowly I came back up and off letting myself fall on my back.
George turned around as well, his dick was still standing proud and he started to masturbate furiously. But then Patrick who had recuparated a bit, hastily came over and set on George's chest saying: "no way!, that one is mine! And took George's dick from his hand and repositioning himself guided it to his hole and sat down on it, immediately he started humping and George cried out, that didn't take long and he filled up Patrick's bowels a final spurt even shot out of Patrick's flaccid dick landing on George's chest, I didn't hesitate to quickly clean that up', licking it off. When We looked around searching for the girls, we saw that in the meantime, they had made their own spot with a blanket on the grass and were fingering eachother, all the while looking at us. But taking a closer look we noticed that they weren't fingering their pussies, no, they were playing with their asses. The bottle of lotion stood there in between them for comfort. We all laughed and Patrick shouted: "well I guess that the next dare round is clear!" The girls joined us and cuddled with us french kissing and roaming there hands al over our bodies.
Then Elly said: "Damn you guys really made a tastefull mess!" And we just saw her take her hand from George's butt up to her mouth licking it clean. "It's really time for a swim!" and off we went.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:51 AM   #39
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 13

A bit of a slow part in the meantime, just a chapter to keep the story in line.

After this one, Some feedback please before I continue!

----------------------

part 13 sleeping arrangements

We spend quite some time in the water cleaning eachother, mostly the boys. Every so often in our conversation one of us would give a kiss to another in appreciation of what they had done. Then Elly said: "Well i think it's time for a group hug!" And we all gathered an hugged each other kissing and caressing eachother. Then Linda spoke up and said: "how are we goig to sleep tonight?, I would like to be with Patrick but then I don't want to miss anyone else eighter."
We looked at each other, and then I had a great idea and said,"It's not like we don't know how to move tents around, we have proven that!" "So why don't we just rearrange them against each other to make one large one." All agreed cheering.
We set off to rearrange the camp. That went easy enough, we did it in under fifteen minutes, easy enough when you don't have to move to far, just moving one tent to the other. We then took our time to make a nice bed with our matresses and covers and settled back around the fire. The girls made jokes on us for not being able to do the next dare. Often trying to get our dicks to go back to attention, but to no avail, sure we did get some semi's but we were really to depleted to really make an impression.
So Chrissie suggested it would have to wait, perhaps tommorow. That's when we realised we had to go back home the next day. And I said "yeah its a bummer, but all things do come to an end, we should definitely do a next hike soon all of us!"
Elly asked, "You really have to return tommorow? We still have one day! Can't you stay longer? We have enough provisions to share."
George, Patrick and I looked at each other, sad faces. and Patrick said,"I'm afraid our parents will kill us, and frankly I don't want them to worry, it's our first time to be allowed to go on this trip."
Then Chrissie said," Haven't you build in a calamity clause with them? after all you should know it can be perillous up here in the mountains"
-"Yeah sure, you never know what you will encounter, haha" George chuckled. That was met with some laughter of all of us. But she sure was right my Chrissie, the mountains could be unpredictable. For that purpose I had a mobile phone in my back pack just in case, but only to be used in emergency. We continued our conversation for a while, I refrained from mentioning my phone but it bothered me nonetheless. This came to a point I said," sorry girls I really need to talk to the boys in private a bit."
The girls looked up to me, a bit annoyed but then I saw Chrissie starting to smile and said, "Yeah, i understand, sometimes you just do, don't we too girls?"
And Linda and Elly relaxed and Elly said "Yeah your right, besides I would like to say something to my friends aswell without you horny dogs listening in."
So I turned to George and Patrick, and invited them to come along for a walk. They stood up but looked puzzled at what I had to tell them. we put some distance between us and the girls to be sure they could'nt hear us, then Patrick asked,"so what's up what you want to tell us?" And i explained them about the emergency phone.
They were thrilled. But at the same time holding back some. "But what are you gonna tell them?" George said
and Patrick said: "Yeah, you can't just say we want an extra day cause we met some girls and lost our virginity! That hardly will be seen as an emergency by my folks that's for sure!"
I laughed it off, and explained: "No indeed that wouldn't work but if we can all keep our story straight, I could explain to my parents I misjudged the distance and we just can't make it! they would call your parents and explain." -"Oh, I don't know if i can do that, it's hard to lie to my parents! I just don't seem to be able to keep a straight face when I lie to them" Patrick confessed.
George and I tried to convince him, but it was clear Patrick had a hard time. Finally he said:" I'll think about it, but don't tell the girls, I will decide tommorow."
With that said we agreed and started walking back to the girls. When we came around the trees back to our camp The girls stopped talking and were awfully quiet. They surely were having their own private conversation. We let it pass and enjoyed sitting around the fire some more. When George started gawping soon more of us followed so we decided it was time to hit the sack. We moved to our megabed and laid against each other. I was with Chrissie in the midle and on my other side were Patrick and Linda, George and Elly where on the far end on Chrissie's side. We mostly cuddled up against each others partner but from time to to time a hand got lost caressing another of the group. It didn't take long before we all fell asleep, It sure didn't take me long, lying there against my Chrissie spooning her.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:00 AM   #40
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Part 12 had me stroking! Can't wait to see what deviltry the girls come up with to make them stay.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
Old 05-13-2021, 09:28 AM   #41
redtiger

Unhappy Paragraphs - USE THEM, PLEASE

Once again, your story telling is masterful. However, the giant walls of text must go. Within reason I can overlook the spelling, grammar, syntax, subject-predicate agreement, etc. errors in exchange for such a great story. However, the solid blocks of text without a break make reading physically difficult. PLEASE, for the sake of your fans eyesight, learn what a paragraph is, when to start a new one, and why double spacing before the new one is important.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redtiger for this post:
Old 05-13-2021, 09:35 AM   #42
birally

tnx, that could be usefull, paragraphs.
I'll see if I can do a bit better.
tnx for the constructive criticism.
Old 05-13-2021, 11:39 PM   #43
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 14

part 14 breakfast served

I woke up completely disorientated and it took me some time to remember where I was, immediately I missed my Chrissie and looking around I noticed that the girls weren't there, Patrick and George where lying on their back with their usual morning wood (mine was also very present. A bit as a joke I put my hands under the covers and took hold of their dicks to wake them up. George opened his eyes but Patrick just moaned, I shook him a bit and then he woke up as well. I asked,"Where are the girls?" George and Patrick looked around and just shrugged their shoulders implying "we don't know".

It wasn't long before Elly head show around the corner of the tentflap saying,"Ah finally awake! Well get out then! Breakfast is served, hope you had a good rest!" And she winked at us.
We sat up, stretched out and checking to see if our dick at least simmered down a bit we crawled out the tent. The girls had really done a great job. They had prepared an extensive breakfast backed eggs included and afamished we set to devour this feast. The girls just looked at us sipping some tea so I asked, "don't you eat breakfast?"

Elly responded, "don't worry we allready ate, been a while since we got out, besides you need the energy." I surely noticed a strange look on the girls faces.
I couldn't help wondering what they were up to, but then I just enjoyed my meal, so did George and Patrick. When we had emptied our plates the girls were still sitting there looking at us. It started to feel uncomfortable. Then Elly said, "Ok guys we made breakfast so you can do the dishes."

Glad to get out of that gaze we gathered the tableware and made our way to the pond. "What's up with them?" I asked.
-"I don't know but it looks like they got something up their sleeves" George said.
-"Oh I don't know it could just be they are sad for us having to leave, and uh on that point I'm willing to try let you make that call...I just hope my parents never find out the truth. So guys....."
-"Wow that's great! and indeed, I don't want my folks to find out ever ever neighter!" shouted George.
I said, "Ok then I'll get my phone then and call my parents and give a plausible story, I hope they won't hear trough me!"
-"Let's go back and tell the girls!" George said. And we started our way back to the tent.
When we came back to the tents the girls where nowhere to be seen. "where are they?" George asked. Patrick and I shrugged.
Then from the tent came our answer, "Ah finally there you are, we are in the tent come and join us!"

We walked over to the tent and lifted the front flap. There they where, but what we saw was quite a sight. The girls were sitting in line on their knees holding their asses up high and Linda said, "Time for our dare get over here!"

Like a bunch of wild dogs we stumbled into the tent and took place behind our girlsfriends, our dicks grew in seconds to their full glory. But just in time we held back and gently put our hands on our girls asses, They allready had prepared themselfes their cracks glistened from lotion, so without any delay We started to play with their holes using our fingers. The girls started moaning.

Before long we were fingerfucking and from out position we could watch each other pleasing the girls. Then George on my left took my left hand and brought it up to Elly's ass. I got the hint and inserted my finger alongside his in Elly's Hole. She moaned hard, Patrick noticed and looked at me and ventured his left hand towards Chrissie's ass. I nodded at him and followed my action adding his finger into Chrissie.

Just like Elly she moaned hard. George then came up a bit pointing his dick towards Elly's butt, so understanding his moves a took my hand back and he started to probe her hole with his dick. I switched hands on Chrissie, now inserting 2 of my fingers next to Patrick's. She went wild pushing back and forth on our fingers. Now with my right hand, I came over to Linda and boldy just the same way as with Chrissie I added 2 finger alongside of the one Patrick was pleasing here with. Linda cried out, "Oh Yeah, That feels good!"
then Elly shouted,"Oh Yes fuck me! "Fuck my ass! I want you to!" And I saw that George was halfway in slowly pushing forward.

I looked at Patrick and at the same time we lifted ourself up a bit and directed our dicks towards our girls. We took all our fingers out and concentrated on aiming our dicks. Chrissie then said, "come on, don't hold back! I want you to fuck me hard!"

How could I refuse, I lubricated my dick some more with al the lotion that was on my hands and plunged in. I started humping her hard. She cried out, "Oh Yes keep going this is great! George was also augmenting the pace and fucking Elly real deep, Patrick saw us go and he too started to go faster.

The girls were moaning hard and yelling at us how good it felt and "keep going" we obliged. Chrissie was the first to yell, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" So I gave it my best to fuck her deep and hard, lifting her up to me, when I felt her ass contract full force on my dick. That took me over the edge and I started shooting up her ass.

I kept my dick in Chrissie as we collapsed on the matt and stayed like that enjoying the scene around us. George was the next to call out he was cumming then Elly moved forward and let George dick slip out cum flying around, she turned around in one swift motion and took George's dick in her mouth to catch the next volleys. Then I turned to Patrick to see that he and Linda had moved around so much.

I was now watching Patrick's balls while his dick went in and out Lindá's butt slowly. I just couldn't resist, I lifted my head and licked his balls. He spread his legs a bit at the touch and I saw his dick moving in and out Lisá's ass. I moved up a bit and started licking just at the entrance.

They both moaned heavily and Patrick picked up the pace a bit. Then I could see the veins on his dick contract and I saw him coming, Lisa couldn't all hold it in so I savoured the drops Then Lisa took hold of my head and pulled me up between her legs and I savoured her juices while she came with a loud moan all while Patrick still humped her. Then when Patrick's cock fell out I came back up to him and took him in my mouth cleaning his dick.

We all laid back on our backs. Chrissie then spoke up,"Well guys that was great! but now we need to clean up a bit. I think you need to start packing if you want to get home before dark."
"Oh yeah we meant to tell you when we came from the dishes, we may not have to leave yet!" And I explained our plan to the girls.
"Great!" they said and Elly added: "you make the call then, while we wash up" I went for my backpack and the girls left of to the pond.
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-14-2021, 09:43 AM   #44
redtiger

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! The formatting is MUCH nicer.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 04:04 PM   #45
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Yes, much better. Typos don't bother me. Typo is my native language but having paragraphs makes it much easier to follow. Not a grammar nazi but some basics are important.

You got me rubbing again.

Skype Dogjockey Bearman

Advertisements
Kink Talk