Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2020, 11:20 AM   #1
FaexF

Female Train dares

Hi everyone,

I have a almost daily commute for 1.5 hours long by train to work. Sometimes I'm in the mood for some naughty things and I would like to know if you've got any interesting dares for me to do while i'm on the train.

I have to switch 2 times. So I'm in 3 different trains total.

Morning:

- Quiet train
- Slow transfer
- Quiet train
- Busy transfer
- Busy train

Evening:

- Busy train
- Busy transfer
- Busy train
- Moderate busy transfer
- Moderate busy train

I hope you can come up with some nice (hidden) dares. For myself, I went without underwear a few times (bra and panties). I also flashed in a quiet train (really quiet) my boobs really quickly.

Thanks!

Limits: family, edging, pics/vids.
FaexF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:04 PM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Are there restrooms in the trains and/or transfers? Any time waiting at the transfers? Any toys you already have?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:20 PM   #3
cj07
Distinguished Member

Maybe you should try being in bra connection wedgie. If you dare use a thong and old bra and have it so underwear is semi visible through top.

You can remove if you like when gets busy and have pair of underwear and bra in your bag for work.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

Last edited by cj07; 10-21-2020 at 01:22 PM.
cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 03:42 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaexF View Post
Hi everyone,

I have a almost daily commute for 1.5 hours long by train to work. Sometimes I'm in the mood for some naughty things and I would like to know if you've got any interesting dares for me to do while i'm on the train.

I have to switch 2 times. So I'm in 3 different trains total.

Morning:

- Quiet train
- Slow transfer
- Quiet train
- Busy transfer
- Busy train

Evening:

- Busy train
- Busy transfer
- Busy train
- Moderate busy transfer
- Moderate busy train

I hope you can come up with some nice (hidden) dares. For myself, I went without underwear a few times (bra and panties). I also flashed in a quiet train (really quiet) my boobs really quickly.

Thanks!
Buy a magazine and have a pic of your bare pussy as a bookmark. Be seated in the train next to a man. Leave mag & bookmark on your seat and go to loo in train for at least ten minutes before you return to your seat.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:49 AM   #5
beof95
Distinguished Member

dont lock the door when using the toilet and edge in it 3 times on one train
try to do this dare on each type of train

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 04:00 AM   #6
Bored
Distinguished Member

Hopefully you have a butt plug, if you do...

Bring the plug on the train with you, during the first train ride you are to put it in (super daring, do not go to the bathroom; or if not able to you may use the bathroom). Then you are to go back and sit down for the rest of the rides. you may take it out when you get off the last train, not before.
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 04:02 AM   #7
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Take some rope to work, before you leave to go home, remove your panties and fix yourself a crotch rope... Wear it all the way home. If its cold enough for a jacket, remove your shirt and bra, only wearing the jacket. You must keep the jacket closed using only your hands and arms, you cannot zip or button the jacket until you get home!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:32 PM   #8
FaexF

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Are there restrooms in the trains and/or transfers? Any time waiting at the transfers? Any toys you already have?
On the first train in the morning and on the first and last train in the evening there are restrooms, yes. First transfer in the morning is like 5 minutes. 2nd transfer is like walking out and keep walking to the next one as I have like 2 mins only. During the evening I have 10 minutes on the first one and like 8 minutes on the 2nd transfer. I have a small buttplug and an egg .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Maybe you should try being in bra connection wedgie. If you dare use a thong and old bra and have it so underwear is semi visible through top.

You can remove if you like when gets busy and have pair of underwear and bra in your bag for work.
Yeah at work I don't want them to see it. But I will look into that wegde! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Buy a magazine and have a pic of your bare pussy as a bookmark. Be seated in the train next to a man. Leave mag & bookmark on your seat and go to loo in train for at least ten minutes before you return to your seat.
Nice one but we aren't allowed due to the pandemic rules to be seated next to each other. I'm on my phone a lot. So maybe I can set a pic like that as a background for a whole day? So that I also have to be careful at work during breakes.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:41 PM   #9
FaexF

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
dont lock the door when using the toilet and edge in it 3 times on one train
try to do this dare on each type of train
Read my comment that I just posted I should've stated it before. But not all of them have restrooms. So I will accept it and do it only on the trains that have the restrooms if that's okay. Gonna be pretty scary though, 3 times will work when I'm horny enough lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored View Post
Hopefully you have a butt plug, if you do...

Bring the plug on the train with you, during the first train ride you are to put it in (super daring, do not go to the bathroom; or if not able to you may use the bathroom). Then you are to go back and sit down for the rest of the rides. you may take it out when you get off the last train, not before.
I do have a small buttplug, yes. Wow okay! Yes, not using the bathroom will be super daring! I will have to find a quiet spot in an almost empty train carriage I think. Because, well, that's more exciting than using a bathroom. Will try! Thanks. And I will take it out when I arrive at work then. (5 min walk).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
Take some rope to work, before you leave to go home, remove your panties and fix yourself a crotch rope... Wear it all the way home. If its cold enough for a jacket, remove your shirt and bra, only wearing the jacket. You must keep the jacket closed using only your hands and arms, you cannot zip or button the jacket until you get home!
Wow the last part is super daring!! I will have to see if I can manage that for 1.5 hours lol. I will look into the crotch rope, thanks. And yeah it's cold enough for a winter jacket. I like the part being topless under my jacket. Holding it shut with only my arms and hands will require 100% of my attention lol

The following 2 users say Thank You to FaexF for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 02:43 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaexF View Post

Nice one but we aren't allowed due to the pandemic rules to be seated next to each other. I'm on my phone a lot. So maybe I can set a pic like that as a background for a whole day? So that I also have to be careful at work during breakes.
Yes do that provided you can also leave your phone lying about. But train dare in view of what you say depends on how train is configured. Can you e.g. be seated opposite someone across a table?
Old 10-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #11
FaexF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Yes do that provided you can also leave your phone lying about. But train dare in view of what you say depends on how train is configured. Can you e.g. be seated opposite someone across a table?
Okay will do! And no, not sitting at tables.

Old 10-23-2020, 08:47 AM   #12
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I dare you to wear a button up blouse with a nice bra under it, and while on the trains "accidentally" let one more than normal come undone on the first train, two on the second, three on the third (can undo from the top or bottom for each, your call). Only re-button if someone points it out or when you've arrived at your last stop.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 08:59 AM   #13
FaexF

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
I dare you to wear a button up blouse with a nice bra under it, and while on the trains "accidentally" let one more than normal come undone on the first train, two on the second, three on the third (can undo from the top or bottom for each, your call). Only re-button if someone points it out or when you've arrived at your last stop.
Nice. Daring, will do it!

Old 10-23-2020, 09:16 AM   #14
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Another one if you have a long Trench-coat, on the way home, on the first train, immediately go to the restroom and remove all clothes... Wear only the coat the rest of the way home.. You may fasten no more than 2 thirds of the buttons to keep it closed! Or half the buttons and the belt around the waist!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:38 AM   #15
FaexF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
Another one if you have a long Trench-coat, on the way home, on the first train, immediately go to the restroom and remove all clothes... Wear only the coat the rest of the way home.. You may fasten no more than 2 thirds of the buttons to keep it closed! Or half the buttons and the belt around the waist!
I'm a bit horny rn, and that sounds amazing. Someone else suggested that sort of too. Def gonna try that!

Edit: Maybe I can even do it at work?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden public, naughty, public