Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-09-2022, 12:36 PM   #1
Chlorine

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (service slave)

18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (service slave)

Okay, so this is going to be a bit different...

Let me tell you about the best D/s relationship I've ever been in. I served this guy for a while and we were, for the most part non-sexual. He would tease me and verbally abuse me - sure, but most of my servitude wasn't in the form of typical D/s tasks. Instead, I served him by producing him a daily magazine - custom to him - on the latest news regarding his favourite video games, sports and influencers. I would spend hours of my day producing a 10-page magazine, purely for his entertainment and convenience.

This is something that I am interested in recreating. I want to serve somebody with a hobby (it can be anything from video games to politics to whatever) where I can be forced into producing high quality content on that topic. The frequency and amount expected would be up for discussion.

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • Somebody who would actually want and read this content. There is no point in me serving you if you do not benefit from it.
  • Somebody fun and creative, who is fun to joke around.
  • You know what you want. You have a distinct list of interests: the more specific, the better.

I appreciate this is a bit of a weird request and I don't really know if I expect any responses as this may just be a me-exclusive kink. However, if you are interested - hit me up in my messages on here or on Kik. Please make sure you specify your interest in your initial message and also come with a good idea on what type of content you want. Due to the time-consuming nature of this role, I won't be serving more than one person.
The following 9 users say Thank You to Chlorine for this post:
Old 08-09-2022, 01:06 PM   #2
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Honestly, this sounds pretty amazing, and a wonderful way to serve. Hope you find a good 'un.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-09-2022, 01:09 PM   #3
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Does seem to be quite a unique idea and fun. I don't think I have enough interests that would warrant a 10 page magazine daily though. An interesting service base in the online space though.
Old 08-10-2022, 10:52 AM   #4
Come-Here

This is amazingly individual, Chlorine! Never come across anyone willing enough to painstakingly dedicate their time and artistic creativity in such a way for the benefit of just one person.

I hope they appreciate it!
Old 08-11-2022, 12:21 PM   #5
Kanopi

I love it, I reckon I'd wanna try something like this
Old 08-12-2022, 02:31 AM   #6
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing.
If you’re good at this, get paid for it. This is more than a lot of PA’s do.
Old 08-13-2022, 01:30 AM   #7
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Left you a kik a couple of days ago regarding this ad as i findit reallyinterestingand new. Hope you find the time to read it. It includes a really good first idea for a magazine you could do i think.

If not, no worries. Hope you find what you're looking for
Old 08-21-2022, 11:25 AM   #8
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Chlo,

I'm interested. Frequency: approximately every four days (for example: twice a week ~ every Monday and Thursday) no set pages but substantial content. Topics: Various, we would have to discuss. I am into many things so you would have to check what topics I am in the mood for each week.

I'll work on a distinct list and turn it in by Wednesday (US, Central time zone, GMT-6)

If you've already found someone, I'm sure you'll let it be known.

Thank you.

~Joanna

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 08-21-2022 at 03:09 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk