Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-09-2022, 10:21 AM   #1
Readytotakeit

Male 55/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place (skype & a cam)

55/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place (skype & a cam)

I'm looking for a guy whose buddies would be surprised to know that he's actually a submissive bitch. His bros think he's a (straight?) stud but this guy knows that he craves pain and humiliation to prove his obedience and fulfill my arbitrary whim.

He's the guy shifting from cheek to cheek on his chair at work because I made him cut a switch and wear it out on his bare ass the night before. He's also wishing that I had let him wear underwear that day, especially when I make him drop trou at the urinal. He doesn't like it but agrees that occasionally he'll deserve severe punishment possibly including a bit of Tiger Balm on the junk or a few hours with a face pic on a page like exxxpose.me

The dude's either exhausted because of the multiple times I made him cum recently or horny as fuck because he hasn't shot in a week. He's ready to give up cumming for days upon my order or to nut in his boxers every morning and wear them until he goes to bed. Actually he's hoping it’s one of those two because he hated the time I made him cum in his hand in the gym parking lot and rub it on his face right before his workout.

The bitch knows that he might go on chaturbate to get off because his humiliation amuses me or that he has to keep Skype on his phone so I can check him out in times that are "inconvenient" to him. (see below "we both have complex lives").

He's the guy who is "marked" as a slave. He understands that he's immediately going to lose his pubes and his underwear for the first two weeks of service. He'll hide neither of those conditions when he goes to the gym or walks from his bedroom to the bathroom in the morning.

He is certain that we'll start tentatively and that I'll never require him to act illegally, dangerously or commit social suicide. He will never do anything that might get him fired, divorced or arrested but he's ready to do whatever is required when he's out and around strangers. He's surprised how much he looks forward to the email which stipulates the small servile acts he'll perform and record for his regular response to me.

We both have lives that make us sometimes unavailable, occasionally even unexpectedly, but he'll try to fulfill his obligations regularly and willingly.

If you're that guy, get in touch.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Readytotakeit for this post:
Old 08-10-2022, 05:08 AM   #2
SubTrack

Not sure I qualify or even that I want to apply but that is one fucking hot ad Sir! Pushes all the right buttons Sir!
The following user says Thank You to SubTrack for this post:
Old 08-10-2022, 08:21 AM   #3
Readytotakeit

Default thanks very much

I like someone who likes my writing.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:43 AM   #4
Tywil

I feel like that’s me exactly. I’m in Skype: live:.cid.b69b0d0eae59188a

29 m straight
Old 08-10-2022, 10:06 PM   #5
Iswallowitall69

I’d love to be that guy for you Sir
Old 08-14-2022, 05:32 AM   #6
Slave572

I dream of being that guy for you, Sir

my skype: live:.cid.3b24937a2de18d93

Last edited by Slave572; 08-14-2022 at 05:35 AM.
Old 08-15-2022, 01:18 AM   #7
sub_Tom

Hello Sir,
im a 45 year old german sub, and really like the sound of the lines
Old 08-18-2022, 02:16 PM   #8
coafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readytotakeit View Post
55/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place (skype & a cam)

I'm looking for a guy whose buddies would be surprised to know that he's actually a submissive bitch. His bros think he's a (straight?) stud but this guy knows that he craves pain and humiliation to prove his obedience and fulfill my arbitrary whim.

He's the guy shifting from cheek to cheek on his chair at work because I made him cut a switch and wear it out on his bare ass the night before. He's also wishing that I had let him wear underwear that day, especially when I make him drop trou at the urinal. He doesn't like it but agrees that occasionally he'll deserve severe punishment possibly including a bit of Tiger Balm on the junk or a few hours with a face pic on a page like exxxpose.me

The dude's either exhausted because of the multiple times I made him cum recently or horny as fuck because he hasn't shot in a week. He's ready to give up cumming for days upon my order or to nut in his boxers every morning and wear them until he goes to bed. Actually he's hoping it’s one of those two because he hated the time I made him cum in his hand in the gym parking lot and rub it on his face right before his workout.

The bitch knows that he might go on chaturbate to get off because his humiliation amuses me or that he has to keep Skype on his phone so I can check him out in times that are "inconvenient" to him. (see below "we both have complex lives").

He's the guy who is "marked" as a slave. He understands that he's immediately going to lose his pubes and his underwear for the first two weeks of service. He'll hide neither of those conditions when he goes to the gym or walks from his bedroom to the bathroom in the morning.

He is certain that we'll start tentatively and that I'll never require him to act illegally, dangerously or commit social suicide. He will never do anything that might get him fired, divorced or arrested but he's ready to do whatever is required when he's out and around strangers. He's surprised how much he looks forward to the email which stipulates the small servile acts he'll perform and record for his regular response to me.

We both have lives that make us sometimes unavailable, occasionally even unexpectedly, but he'll try to fulfill his obligations regularly and willingly.

If you're that guy, get in touch.
I beg you to let me service you in that way sir. Please kik me at coafa226

limits: public, extreme pain

depends on dare: piss, long tasks, anything not mentioned

I am always up for a dare

kik me at coafa226
Old 08-18-2022, 03:18 PM   #9
casualluuk
getDare Devil

Hey
I'm into this for sure

KIK casualluuk
also got skype
Old 08-19-2022, 02:44 AM   #10
datan

Sir. I love to be that person if you are still open to accept me
I can download skype as you wish.
Kik Datansub01
I would love to see my true self and accepting the role as the slave i am
Old 08-31-2022, 11:21 AM   #11
azmike

Send a message via Yahoo to azmike

Hello. I believe I am that guy you speak of.
Please contact me on Kik at Codex111

Kik = codex111
www.fetlife.com = hdmike
www.AFF.com = AZnudedude
Old 09-02-2022, 06:17 AM   #12
timcauley2

Brand new to it, straight, 30 yo but willing to learn.

Dislikes: one sided pics/cam

Limits: Full face pics (will show on snap or intermittently on skype call), scat, piss, blood, permanent
Old 09-02-2022, 03:20 PM   #13
casualluuk
getDare Devil

I am into this one now
KIK casualluuk
Old 09-04-2022, 01:02 AM   #14
sub45male

Ill love to try Sir. kik= sub45male. Skype [email protected]

Dislikes, mild to heavy pain, anal, humillation

Limits: scat, blood, illegal

Advertisements
Kink Talk