Yes, please 2 40.00%
No 0 0%
Give me her number 4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2022, 04:24 AM   #1
kinkwatcher01

Eye I want to share my girlfriend

I have had a fantasy for many years.

The fact that my girlfriend can go out with someone turns me on incredibly. Something cuckold but no humiliation.

A simple event, she is talking to someone, immediately turns on the projection, what would happen if...

We both enjoy sex, in various forms, but so far there has been no option for someone else to participate. It's just my fantasy.

We have a large forest and a national park nearby. I would like to take her there for a long walk in the dense forest.

What could it look like?

If I spend some time with her around and don't meet a lot of people, she'll be more relaxed. We mark the way back with parts of her clothes, some quickies... so that she would associate a place with safe sex.

I would like to leave her bound, blindfolded and alone for a while. 15 minutes, half an hour. She sees nothing, hears and feels everything. Alone in the woods, tied up, blindfolded, it awakens the imagination. She hears footsteps, cannot see who is coming.

She asks who it is? Instead of answering, she feels a touch

A hand slips under her dress, revealing her breasts. A tug, the dress is torn. A hand travels down the belly, hip, buttock... right into her wet pussy. He finds the clitoris and plays with it. He stops suddenly, goes away for a moment...

After a while she feels a touch on her lips. Wow... She feels the testosterone filling the area, feels like she can't resist the temptation. She opens her mouth, takes it all over. She is intoxicated with its taste and smell, she wants this moment to last as long as possible.

She has limited movements, the rope cuts into the naked body, but the desire is stronger. As far as possible, her movements aid his thrusts. She chokes but can't stop. The hot shot goes straight to the throat. Surprised but happy, she likes such an ending. She swallows every drop, she wants to make sure she doesn't shed anything.

But it doesn't stop there.

He immediately walks around her from behind, pushes the shreds of her dress aside and enters her full length. A few moves and the sperm shoots again.
He didn't have a condom. He didn't have to have. She is like a doll to him. Better than the one off the shelf in the sex shop. Much better. She sucks, swallows and moans well. For free. Great deal.

He wipes a cock in her long black hair. Sperm drips down her leg from her pussy. Hair stuck together.

Just a slap on the ass at the end.

“See you soon bitch. don't forget to come back here”

She is shocked, does not recognize the voice. Who is this? She will never know it.

There's only one way to find out, come here again

Edit. Feel free to comment or DM

kik: kinkrudy102

Like: dominating, cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, pics, limited pain

Dislike: ? (still exploring)

Limits: ? (push the limits)

Last edited by kinkwatcher01; 01-19-2022 at 07:21 AM.
kinkwatcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkwatcher01 for this post:
Old 01-19-2022, 07:51 AM   #2
kinkwatcher01

Eye part 2

The most innocent and probable story that could happen.

I like to shoot photos. This is my hobby, a way of spending time outside the home. Mainly landscapes, but other forms also happen to me.

As you can easily guess, I photograph my girlfriend the most often among people. The effects aren't always published, but that's not the point. The point is, usually when we go out, I have my camera with me and I take pictures of her in different places and poses.

And here my fantasy begins …

Summer.

A beautiful sunny day in a seaside town. We're on vacation. We don't think about work, everyday life. We're just enjoying the moment.

We visit, walk, taste local drinks.

She, a tall, shapely, long-haired brunette. Dressed in a long, patterned summer dress and sandals ...

That's it. She doesn't wear underwear in the summer. Usually not.

A long dress, buttoned at the front, which is the key to my fantasy.

We do not hide that we are a couple, which is why someone often offers help. I'm taking pictures of her, maybe we want a photo together? He can do us, in such a scenery, in such a pose. Thank you, it was nice ...

Probably hot and a few drinks made the situation develop in an interesting direction.

"Hey," he asked, "why don't you take a picture of me with your girlfriend?" It would be nice.

- Why not. - I replied - Stand there, with the sea in the background ... One picture: He put his arms around her waist, hand on her hip. Finally his hand fell down. He literally grabbed her ass. He squeezed ...

"Maybe one more thing, with this beautiful building," he asked. It happened again, but this time from her hip, his hand traveled down over her butt and then up over her back to her shoulder. He hugged her to him. Pretty firmly. Cool.

- I would like to play her boyfriend - he said - Take some pictures of us and we will pretend to be a couple.

- Agreed, I'm for it

I think I know what's going on. He embracing her, discovered what she is wearing, or rather what is not ... But we keep playing.

He stood behind her. His body touched her back. His hands rested on her belly, and basically one. I didn't see the other one because ... he put it under her dress ...

Hmm ... Now what? - I thought.

She didn't react, not as I expected. She let him do it. Apparently, she was enjoying this situation.

A stranger, quite a handsome guy, in the middle of town was rubbing her under her dress.

She must have felt his penis poking her ass. He was looking for her hole, for sure.

He sniffed. His penis smelled her pussy 100 percent. He knew she was right there.

Then she surprised me. Quite.

"Maybe we'll sit on this wall, and I'm on his lap," she said. - We have a beautiful view behind us, I want to enjoy it.

Enjoy it? Was that the right word? If so, go ahead. Sit down.

They sat down.

Hmm ... Her dress is arranged strangely, it covers his knees, thighs, up to the waist. I guess that means ... His hand is under the dress. He's doing something, you can see it clearly on his face. He's eyes stray, he's looking for something.

She gets better, slightly raises her hips, goes down, up again... WTF?

Right, F.

Right in the center of a seaside resort, among the crowds of tourists, some strange guy is fucking my girlfriend in front of me?

And she?

Smiling, although her eyes narrowed. You can see a wave of pleasure on her face ... Her body shakes with a shudder ... Orgasm ... One, two, third ...

He must have finished as well, because his hand is wandering under her dress again.

She got up, leaned on him, because her legs gave way ...

She came over and kissed my cheek.

- Thank you for letting me do this. - she said.

He seems a little intimidated. He came over and invited us for a drink. To Pub. We chatted and had a few drinks. She and he exchanged numbers.

It was only the first day of our vacation ...

What will happen to the second? How far will she go? I am waiting for suggestions on what to write about next

The following user says Thank You to kinkwatcher01 for this post:
Old 02-18-2022, 03:01 PM   #3
kinkwatcher01

Default Part 3

There was no boredom.

At least my girlfriend wasn't bored. Like a new friend from the beach, he probably saw her as an easy prey and called her the same day. I would never call her easy, but I think the situation influenced her behavior. She got carried away and, as I saw, she wanted to go on.

Her friend invited her to a fire in the evening. For camping, between the beach and the forest. Interesting location, quite close to our accommodation. I decided to take advantage of it and see how they have fun.

But first, I helped her choose an outfit for the party. We didn't know who else would be there so we focused on convenience and comfort. High-laced sandals, loose dress with a deep neckline. Fastened with buttons at the front, from the neckline to mid-thigh. When the wind was blowing, it showed her long legs beautifully. To add spice, she has put on crotchless pearl knickers. Her favorites, if she wears any, especially when she went out in public. Just like now. On a date with the guy she saw once, by the beach in the morning. The guy who fucked her in the middle of the tourist crowd. The very thought made me crazy with excitement. It could only get better.

She left ...

There were at least 3 hours until sunset, so it was going to be an interesting evening. I left a few minutes after her. So as not to miss a single moment.

The campground was small. 4 cottages, 3 tents. Place for a bonfire. Next to it, there is a table and a bench. Beautiful location. At the edge of the forest, sparse trees, a few bushes. I decided to hide behind one of them. I had a view of the campground and access to the beach. I was waiting for the party to start.

There were already three people sitting by the fire. One girl and two guys. One of them had an appointment with my girlfriend. Two pairs, if the latter will participate. Because I assume that the purpose of the meeting is one, that is, the continuation of what happened during the day. This time with a considerably limited number of bystanders.

It started quite calmly and innocently, as usual, meeting friends over a beer. With the difference that they did not enjoy beer, vodka immediately. It will be faster.

I was too far away to hear what they were talking about, but you could tell they were having a great time. But the view was perfect.

And there was a lot to see.

The latter couple did not need alcohol to loosen up. They hugged, kissed every now and then. That, plus the alcohol, had an effect on my girlfriend and her companion as well.

He embraced her and kissed her passionately. His hand disappeared into the neckline of the dress. He was playing with her boobs. In my mind's eye, I saw hard nipples. I also knew her pussy was getting wet ...

I think her companion wanted to check it because his hand disappeared under the dress again, but this time he started from the knee, on the inside of the thighs. Definitely but firmly. There was no resistance on her part so he quickly found what he was looking for. She spread her legs, leaned back ... The strap of her dress fell down and he started kissing her breasts. Also intensely and passionately. Her head tilted back, long hair falling on her back, closed eyes ... She felt his caresses all over her body. She did not reciprocate, she was absolutely passive. She was enjoying the moment. I'm sure she had at least one orgasm. Not less than one.

The second couple was playing with each other, looking at my girlfriend and her friend from time to time. I guess they liked what they saw too. I wonder if they knew that their companions met a few hours ago ... Did it matter? They acted like teenagers on a first date. They got to know each other. Up-close, thorough and passionate.

My girlfriend's friend got up. He took her hand and led her towards the table. A heavy table, made of thick boards, very stable. He sat her on the edge and began to unbutton the dress. Very slowly. He looked into her eyes. She didn't react. She waited for the sequel.

She didn't have to wait long.

He gently placed her on the table and started kissing her. Neck, breasts, stomach ... Her legs were hanging loose. He knelt in front of her. He kissed her pussy. Her lace crotchless panties unfortunately disturbed him, so she was left with only a dress that, frankly speaking, did not cover anything. Unbuttoned, it served only as a tablecloth on the table, and her friend was getting ready for the main course. The conqueror hid the panties as a trophy in his pocket. He won't have to buy them on the Internet.

He licked her thoroughly. She curled up with delight on the table. She gripped the edges with her hands, her back arched. Her breasts aimed at the sky. I thought I heard smacking.

The second couple decided to change the location. I thought they would go to a more secluded place but I was wrong. They came to the table where our couple was playing. They watched. They were talking about something, smiling broadly at the same time. He walked away towards the cabins, and she sat down at the table. While colleague 1 was giving my girlfriend a cunnilingus, his girl friend started playing with her breasts. She ran her finger from one nipple to the other, massaged and kneaded.

Her friend probably felt it was time for a change. He got up and unbuttoned his pants. He had a pretty big cock. Sylwia already knew him. He began rubbing his pubic mound. He didn't want to go in right away. He waited.
I know what for. Colleague 2 came.

He stood on the other side of the table and pulled out his cock too. He grabbed my girlfriend by the hair and pointed his cock at her beautiful mouth. I think she smiled. At that time, 1 entered her. For the balls. One move. Sylvia opened her eyes and mouth wide. Then 2 stuck his cock down her throat. They both fucked her evenly and rhythmically. Their friend cheered them on. She set the rhythm. When they changed places, she made sure that Sylwia did not have time to rest. She sucked on her mouth and with her hand caressed the pussy until 2 entered it.

It started all over again. Pussy, lips, pussy, lips... Their friend had an idea. She took out her phone and began recording. Hope not live broadcasts. General plan, close-up on the pussy, on the tits. She stayed for a long time on Sylvia's face. I know. Colleague 1 was finishing. He stretched and fired. A few more movements with his hips, he grabbed Sylwia by the hair. He waited, not pulled out. Until she swallows.

She swallowed.

She licked his dick.

She smiled.

Colleague 2 also finished. Less spectacular. He just ended up inside pussy. Like his friend, he left the load in my girlfriend. He wiped his cock on her dress. He buttoned his fly. He called his girl friend and drops into the cottage.

Colleague 1 stayed. He made sure his cock was thoroughly licked, sucked to the last drop. He buttoned his fly. He began to caress Sylvia's naked body with his hands. Slowly but strongly, even brutally. She was moaning with pleasure. She was slowly recovering, but the new sensations kept her in suspense. Violent sex wasn't her favorite pastime, but apparently, if she decided to play with strangers, she wanted to go all out. Discover new areas.

A friend caressed her. Suddenly he stopped and bent down. He picked up a dirty rag from the ground. He tied it around Sylvia's face. He covered her eyes ... He caressed her body again. He made sure she couldn't see anything. He waited ...

For what? It's gonna be a long night.

Three guys came out of the cabin and headed towards the table.

Last edited by kinkwatcher01; 02-19-2022 at 10:08 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to kinkwatcher01 for this post:
Old 02-19-2022, 08:11 AM   #4
kinkwatcher01

Default part 4

It was evident that the naked girl lying on the table was their target. They must have seen the whole action beforehand and they also wanted to take advantage of it, or a friend invited them to a correction session.

They walked in silence. Three young, between 25 and 30 years old, well-built men.

Colleague 1 was waiting by her side, playing with her body. His fingers, if they weren't sliding on her tits, they disappeared for a moment inside the well-heated pussy, or in her mouth. He did not allow her to relax for a moment.

As the others approached, her friend changed her position. Still on the table, but this time on the stomach. Her knees rested on the bench and her head was on the opposite side of the table. He also made sure that she could not see anything, and that her eyes were well covered at all times.
They started simultaneously. Two, on both sides. I was expecting wild, animal fucking. Surprise.

The one on the side of the head began to explore her face with his cock. On the cheek, on the nose and chin. On the edge of the mouth. He took his time. He had her for himself, in partnership with his friends, of course, for an indefinite period. She started first. She with the tongue wanted to catch his cock. This time he let her do it. First the acorn. Let her suck. If she wanted more, deeper.

Meanwhile, the other was approaching her from the other side. However, he chose a different option than his predecessor. He took advantage of the perfectly exposed ass. He liked anal. She is a little less. She didn't have much experience in this kind of play. She has recently started using butt plug, and so far has been able to deal with the medium size. He was gentle. He was taking advantage of the fact that she was already very hot. Her juices plus what was left in her friend's help in lubrication. He finished quickly. It only took a few moments and warm sperm was dripping from her other hole. He gave way to a third. He immediately started fucking her in the pussy. Apparently he was looking forward to his turn. Then the one who fucked her in the mouth revealed her eyes. Moments later, he shot her straight in the face. The third was also finished.

It was already dark. The four of them helped her up. They even carried her across the beach to the sea. She couldn't go on her own. They rinsed it in seawater and brought it back to the fire. They wouldn't let her put on the dress. She was sitting naked, with four strangers who had used her like a rubber doll a moment before. She drank vodka with them and talked and joked. Like a thoroughbred whore.

When the vodka ran out, they threw her dress down.

- You can go now. One of them said. - come back sometime, for a repeat. We will invite more colleagues. Will be even more fun.

She grabbed the dress in her hand and walked naked into the darkness.

After a few steps, she turned and asked. - Maybe one more round? I've never fucked in the sea before.

- Come tomorrow, we'll fuck you ten anywhere you want, even up to your neck in the water.

- I don't want to leave. I will stay with you. - she said.

- You can stay, but as our whore. You'll do whatever we want and give everyone we want to. You will have no rights, only obligations. You will be punished for disobedience. If you want to stay with us voluntarily, we will decide when you can leave. Your mouth will only be used to give us a blowjob. You are not speaking at all. Of course, as our slut, bitch, you won't need clothes. If you agree to our terms, throw your dress into the fire.
Lie on the table and wait for someone to fuck you. Maybe it will be today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe it will be one of us, or maybe an honored bum. Before that, you can't get up.

If you don't throw your dress away, don't come back here anymore.

She hesitated. On the one hand, her body craved for rest, and on the other... She had a chance to experience something that might never happen again.

What to do?

Give me a hint. Should she go away or stay? I'm waiting for your answer if you want continue.

Last edited by kinkwatcher01; 02-19-2022 at 10:17 AM.
Old 02-20-2022, 05:36 PM   #5
kinkwatcher01

Eye Part 5

She thought for a long time.

On the one hand, she was so excited by what was happening today that she was ready to give herself over to them. Discard all restrictions, lockouts. Go to the element. Like a bungee jump on a worn rope. If it succeeds, it will be an adventure of a lifetime, if not ...

It was this doubt, the fear of indefinitely dedication to complete strangers, that was tightening her throat. She didn't know what to expect, what they might go to.

Spontaneous sex in the city with a stranger was very exciting. The group was also surprisingly pleasant. She had never tried this before. Maybe only in very bold dreams. It was something beyond description.

However, her choice is something else, because theoretically she could at any moment try to end what has happened over the last two hours, and making herself a sex slave is definitely another. Conscious and voluntary. She watched too many horror movies.

She wasn't brave enough.

Should she ever dare to do so, you can always find a camping site and lie down naked on the table.

She turned and walked slowly away, tugging her dress on the ground ...

To the readers.

I don't know how to convert the number of views of a thread into its content without interacting with the audience. So far, only one person has spoken about the topic, but probably only to get a picture of the heroine of the stories. Well. I am counting on any interactions that will allow me to determine what impressions my text evokes.

Old 02-20-2022, 07:08 PM   #6
Seeetvixen45

Default I'd like you to my boyfriend be like you

Amazing story. Congratulations. I have no such experience, but reading these stories, I would like to do at least one of them. I am waiting for more. Your girlfriend should stay, she wants her to come back to them camping.
Seeetvixen45 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Seeetvixen45 for this post:
Old 02-20-2022, 08:12 PM   #7
kinkwatcher01

Unfortunately, the story goes on. Maybe in another topic I will write an alternative continuation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlfriend, outdoor, outdoor nudity, sharing