Old 08-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #31
Hater

Default Good story

I can't wait for the next part
Old 08-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #32
FLCL

I'm back! Skinny dipping with my lady was great (no leeches, thank God). I hope I didn't keep any of you waiting too long. Well, without further ado, let's get back to business.

Chapter 10

The closet in question was a tiny closet in a hallway near the front door. It was mainly a place to hang coats and there was hardly room for two people to fit in it. Lindsay stepped in first and then I squeezed in with her. My hard penis brushed against the back of her hand as I entered the closet, but we managed to stand in a way that we weren't touching one another.

"Have fun you two!" laughed Rachel and closed the door. Lindsay and I didn't move or say anything for a little bit. I was nervous, wondering what she was thinking. I had to do something, so I reached over and rubbed her arm once from her shoulder down to her elbow. That was all it took. Lindsay threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her naked body against mine.

It was pure ecstasy. Her skin was so soft and warm against mine. My whole body tingled and my erection throbbed. I ran my hands up and down her back. Then, I placed both hands on her ass and forced my tongue into her mouth. Her body collapsed against mine, writhing in pleasure. When she regained her balance, she wrapped her left leg around my right. I slid my left hand around to the front of her body and down between her legs.

Her entire crotch was wet. As soon as I touched her, she threw her head back and moaned. With my middle finger, I parted her vagina and felt the warm, soaking wet paradise. Her entire body quivered. She raised her head and pressed her cheek against mine. Then she took her right hand from the back of my neck, ran her fingers down the length of my body, and wrapped them around my stiff dick.

"Oh my god, I love your dick," she gasped. I locked my mouth with hers and began stroking her clit, causing her to pump my cock. We were both writhing, pulling our bodies into one another, and making noises of exasperated ecstasy. We were both so pleased with this moment, the sexual highlight of our lives, that we didn't even stop when the door opened. We kept going, pressing our bodies against one another, savoring every ounce of pleasure.

Both of us opened our eyes at the same time. We stared into one another, smiles ear to ear, still fondling each other. Lindsay turned her head to see who had opened the door and her expression turned to horror. She screamed, "She's taking pictures!"
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #33
ExtremeMaster33

awesome i love the story everytime you write

Dislike Anal, Family and friends, piss and scat

ill be anyones dare slave, just pm me

Teased by girls edges completed 10/350
ExtremeMaster33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #34
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

One of THE BEST strories I've read so far!!!! great work.... looking forward to more.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #35
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

That was amazing!! Keep up the great work!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #36
dickface

this is so so so good
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #37
cocopuff

Talking

so lucky reading this gives me a huge woody also because i just had a threesome
cocopuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #38
FLCL

Chapter 11

Looking out of the closet, I saw Rachel pointing her phone's camera at us and smiling. Lindsay leaped from the closet and chased Rachel into the kitchen. Before I had a chance to follow, I heard a loud crash. I emerged from the closet to find Rachel on her back and Lindsay straddling her. The rest of the girls appeared behind me.

Rachel was laughing and waving her phone above her head in an attempt to keep Lindsay from taking it. I couldn't bring myself to interfere; the sight of Lindsay naked, straddling Rachel and lunging for the phone was just too enjoyable. Lindsay's tits kept rubbing against Rachel's face, causing Rachel to giggle and squirm.

Rachel tried to embarrass Lindsay into letting her go, "Get off me you lesbo!" Lindsay didn't give up and eventually she wrestled the phone away from Rachel. She took the phone to the opposite corner of the room and spent a few seconds fiddling with it. Then she glared at Rachel, "You are such a bitch!"

"Oh calm down," replied Rachel, "I wasn't going to do anything with them."

Lindsay handed the phone back to Rachel after deleting the pictures and told her, "No more pictures."

"Fine," Rachel replied.

After that, we all returned to the living room. Dakota rolled a 3, took her sips, and removed her socks. Sarah and Lindsay both rolled ones and each took her sip. Brittany rolled 2 and sipped her drink.

On my turn, I rolled a 5. I was so excited. I wanted to make the perfect dare that would fully embarrass all the girls at once. Then it came to me, "I dare all of you to do your Spice Girls dance naked!"

Growing up, the girls had always choreographed dance routines and made me or my parents or whoever watch them. These routines were usually designed to be more humorous than anything. I knew they all remembered this one because they had all been reminiscing about it just the week before.

"We can't do it without Marie," protested Sarah.

"It's a dare, you have to do it," I returned. "I guess you'll have to pretend she's dancing with you."

"Where are we going to find the music?" asked Brittany.

"Uh, have you heard of the internet?" I answered.

It took me a minute, but before long I found the right song on YouTube. Rachel, Dakota, Sarah, and Brittany all stripped naked. Watching these girls disrobe was a beautiful sight. Thirty seconds later my living room was full of naked teenagers.

"Wow, no tan lines," I commented on Sarah's body. I was surprised to see her blush; she always seemed so confident. I looked around at all the girls bodies. They were so sexy. If I had to chose, I'd say Sarah was the hottest by textbook definition. But I found myself drawn to Lindsay. Even though I had already seen her naked, I wanted more of her.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #39
FLCL

Chapter 12

The girls body language betrayed their discomfort with being naked in front of me. I relished the moment, sitting on the couch and comparing their bodies. Every curve, every blemish, the beauty and the imperfections lay bare before me. I wanted to throw them all on the floor and swim in a sea of naked women.

"Will you start the music already?" whined Rachel.

"Don't you have to get in your starting positions or something?" I asked without my eyes leaving her giant naked breasts.

The girls looked at each other for a second, trying to remember how the dance started. Then Dakota and Sarah moved into position, standing back to back with their arms crossed. Brittany crouched in front of them on one knee. Lindsay and Rachel each stood in front of Dakota and Sarah and leaned forward with their hands on their knees.

A few of the girls were blushing brightly. I laughed and shook my head, then started the music. The girls exploded into every direction. They circled the room, pumping their fists at shoulder height and shaking their bodies. Then Sarah and Dakota embraced in a slow dancing position while Rachel and Lindsay did back bends. At the same time, Brittany was mimicking the slow dance position by herself since Marie was not there to be her partner.

I couldn't decide to laugh until I piss or jerk off. Sarah dipped Dakota and Brittany pretended to dip Marie while Lindsay and Rachel laid on their stomachs facing me and kicked their feet in the air. Then the girls formed a line and started kicking their feet like cancan dancers. Their whole bodies bounced in full naked glory. My dick was so hard.

The dance was way off beat, which caused the girls to get finished about twenty seconds before the end of the song. For their final pose, the other four girls stood in a line and held Dakota lying across their forearms in a modeling pose. I laughed and clapped and whistled as they returned Dakota to her feet. All the girls except Lindsay immediately started hunting for their clothes.

"Wow," I said, "I like it much better that way."

"We didn't even do it right," admitted Lindsay.

"Oh, I didn't mind," I replied laughing, "I especially liked Sarah and Dakota's slow dance and the cancan line. And watching Brittany slow dance naked by herself was hilarious!" Sarah and Rachel laughed with me.

I found watching the girls put their clothing back on to be as exciting as watching them get naked. Their expressions seemed to hold a combination of shame and relief. But before long, all of the girls were in their bras and panties and then they were all dressed. It was time to get back to the game.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #40
FLCL

Chapter 13

Rachel and Dakota both rolled threes to get the game started back up again. They both removed their shorts to reveal the panties everyone had already seen when they undressed for the dance. Rachel was wearing plain cotton black panties and Dakota was wearing a red lace thong. Somehow, even after dancing naked, Dakota seemed embarrassed to be sitting in her panties.

After that Sarah rolled a 5. Her dare was directed at me, "Pat, I dare you to let us tie you to the couch and do whatever we want to you until we get bored." Rachel left the room and came back with a handful of my dad's ties from the hallway closet. "We can use these!" she said.

I laid back with my hands stretched above my head. The girls tied my wrists and ankles to the legs of the couch. It felt strange to be tied up naked with my dad's ties. My heart raced with anticipation of what was going to happen. Lindsay leaned down so she was face to face with me, her beautiful breasts hanging in my periphery, and said, "close your eyes." I complied.

Suddenly there were hands all over my body. Touching my dick and balls. Rubbing my stomach. Caressing my face. I squirmed with pleasure and ticklishness. At one point I could feel four different hands on my dick at the same time. Fingers went down behind my balls and tickled my sensitive areas.

As my dick got harder and more sensitive, my squirming got more uncontrollable. I started moaning involuntarily. The girls began to giggle but didn't stop playing with me. I felt two different hands start traveling up and down the length of my dick in unison. The hints of an oncoming orgasm started tingling throughout my body.

As the girls giggling intensified and the stroking reached a fever pitch, we heard a voice, "What is going on?" Suddenly all of the hands left my body and the giggling halted. I felt so exposed and alone, my hard dick longing for release. I opened my eyes to see a confused Marie standing at the base of the staircase.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #41
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

OHHHH!!!
This is getting really good!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #42
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Noooo. Don't stop. Need more.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:38 AM   #43
loves_the_dares

my goodness you are a good writer!!

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:58 PM   #44
dickface

1 word: amazing. that last chapter totally turned me on
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #45
b.bonky

I agree thats a good story i cant wait to the next part
keep up the good work
b.bonky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk