Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-29-2021, 11:06 PM   #91
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

*Author's note, down to the last couple of sections. Hope everyone is ready for the ending soon.*

The walk to the cabin was cool as there was a dampness in the air from all the rain. With a fog starting to creep in from the lake, the owner's cabin looked more intimidating in the early morning. A rectangle front with a chimney sticking out you could see the garden off to the left and a trellis leading up to a window on the second floor. With only a few lights on in the window, I suspected anyone inside would be asleep. Easing open the wooden fence and making my way to the front door, I pulled out a packet of salad dressing from my pockets. While I hadn't seen any locks on the cabins around the camp I knew from experience that some were very creaky. Luckily Heather had grabbed too many packets of dressing when she brought our food that night and the oil based sauce should help grease them. Someone might notice the smell in the morning, but even then it shouldn't draw enough attention to investigate further.

Taking a few minutes to cover the hinges, giving them a test, and repeating the process on the few spots that whined, I slowly eased open the door. I slipped off my muddy shoes making sure I wasn't going to leave a trail, leaving them on the porch. Stepping into the main living area, I could tell that some expense had been use to design it. Couches with blankets on their backs sat in a circle surrounding a large tv and plush rug with a fireplace off to the right designed to provide warmth to the nearby seats. The camp logo sat framed above it. A hallway to the right leads down to what seemed to be a kitchen and dining room. A grand set of stairs lead to an overlooking balcony that went around the corners and what I expected were the bedrooms. Not knowing if any of the floorboards were creaky, I slowly slid my feet across the floor and rug over to the staircase. I touched the wooden rail and leaning my weight on the railing as best I could carefully climbed up the stairs.

Upstairs there were a few pictures on the wall of the old owners. Some of them were hanging out with campers in their camp shirts, others of just her and her husband, one in the garden with another girl, a grin on both of their faces. Seeing none of them had initials on them and going left, I turned the corner, seeing a few open doors glancing in to see what was inside of them. A game room with a pool table, an empty bedroom with cardboard boxes, a duffle bag, and clothes in it, a library. None seems to be the right room. Not wanting to risk opening multiple squeaky doors and not having enough time or dressing to check them all, I started to realize I had no idea about where the crest was and only with what the girls told me that it may be in the previous owner's room. I suddenly felt less confident as my time was running out. I was so focused on how to find the crest I didn't notice the light coming from under one of the doors until it started to open. Freezing as I had no place to hide, I watched as another girl walked out and stopped upon seeing me.

"What are you doing here?" We both said in a whisper at each other.

A tense moment passed as neither of us answered. I didn't know the girl's name or what cabin she was from, at least sure she wasn't from the cabins that had seen me tied up though. With short black hair in a pixie cut, she was also dressed in black clothes holding something in her hand. Given she hadn't screamed upon seeing me, I guessed she knew who I was, but that wasn't surprising as I was more of a notable camper than most.

"I'm here trying to get the Owner's Crest." I said in a hushed whisper looking around to make sure no one else was coming. "I messed up with the prank war yesterday and my cabin-"

"I heard about that." she said, looking me over. "I didn't think you'd be so dumb to try and get it though."

"Says the girl that's also her for it." I quipped back.

"I'm n-" she started and then paused for a second, a thought flashing across her face. "Fine I am, but I wouldn't be in near as much trouble as you if I got caught. Right now you need to get out before anyone sees you. I'll keep looking and will give it to you if I find it. After what happened to you, you kinda earned it."

"How do I know you won't just keep it for yourself?" I said.

She let out a soft sigh. "You don't, but it seems like you don't have any idea what you're doing either and I've been looking longer than you ." A bit of urgency creeped into her voice. "Deal?" she said, holding out her hand.

I looked at her hand and the hints of light starting to peek through the windows. "Ok, deal." I reached out and shook her hand.

"ZAP!"
"YOW!"
"OW!"

The spark that jumped from me to her stung as both of us quickly let go and were flexing our fingers, a faint tingle left in them. Apparently I had built up quite a charge of static electricity shuffling across the rug while sneaking around. The girl gave me an angered look as I weakly shrugged. Our looks quickly turned to alarm as another voice came from somewhere in the cabin.

"What was that? Is everything alright?" called Mrs Ruptlee along with creaks of wood as footsteps echoed closer.

After learning my lesson about freezing like a deer in the headlights, I bolted down the hallway towards the stairs, only to get yanked back as the girl's hand grabbed my collar.

"Not that way, you won't be able to get down the stairs before she catches you." She pulled me down the hallway towards the dead end of the hallway. Turning into one of the last rooms she rushed over to the window and yanked it up not caring to keep any subtlety or quiet. Next to the window was the trellis leading down to the ground. "This is how I got in so it's safe to climb. Go!" she said, almost shoving me out.

"But the crest." I said as I climbed on, knowing that neither of us would get a second chance to look for it after we escaped.

"Take it. Just go." she said, shoving whatever she was holding into my hands as I started my descent. A second later I heard her swear and then the window snapped shut. Climbing down as fast I safely could, I jumped the last couple of feet landing with a splash of mud. Running around to the front porch, grabbed my shoes, and ran to the gate. Taking a brief glance back I could make out the shape of a body at the window before it moved inwards into the house. Once I was out of sight of the cabin and near the camper ones, I stopped bending over and gasping for breath. With my heart starting to beat at a lower pace, I finally looked at the item the girl had shoved into my hand. It was a toothbrush. On the handle was a printing of the camp logo, along with the set of initials: U B R. After a few seconds my gasping became laugher as I held up the prize in my hand. I had done it. The Owner's Crest and it couldn't dared away from me. I quickly walked towards our cabin, but paused as I heard cabin's two door open.

Turning to see all of Lola and her crew behind them, I could tell that they had been waiting the sleep from just waking up nowhere in their eyes.

“Hey there girlfriend” Lola said, her words dripping with sarcasm through a fake smile. “What’cha got there?”

“Oh just a nick nack to remember the camp by. I was hoping to show the girls and maybe our counselor too.”

“So you actually found it?” Said Samantha “That dumb crest in the owner’s house?”

I looked at them, a little surprised, but also given the direction I had come, not an impossible guess. Nodding, I reached into the bag sticking the trinket inside and feeling around for something else. While I knew they couldn’t officially take it, seeing how it was just the five of us and no one else I wasn’t going to take any chances.

“Yeah, I found the Owner’s Crest. I was told you can’t take it and even by daring me to give it to you I’d say that would count as taking it.” I said ready to run back to our cabin if they moved.

“Oh we know, so we just have to find someone else to give it to us.” Cheryl said with a growing grin. Not quite understanding, I heard the squishing of footsteps and a voice behind me spoke.

“I dare you to give me the Owner’s Crest Catcall.”
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 10:48 AM   #92
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Just got a chance to catch up! Looking forward to the last couple, you've done a great job, Blue Griffin! Thank you for finishing it up!
The following user says Thank You to Alexis Rune for this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 11:35 PM   #93
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post

“I dare you to give me the Owner’s Crest Catcall.”
I turned around to see Heather standing behind me, hand out waiting for the crest.

“You got the crest right? That’s why you snuck out of the cabin?”

“Yeah, but- “

“Then you’re allowed to give it to your cabin-mates and I’ve dared you.” She said a hint of annoyance on the edge of her voice.

“Sure, but why are you up-“

“Allen. I. Dare. You.” She snapped, the niceness dropping from her voice. Hesitantly I raised my hand and held it up for her to see almost missing her snatch it away in a blur. Smiling at the toothbrush in her fist, she then pushed past me and walked over to Lola. “I am giving this to your cabin. I am not being forced and this is a gesture of my own free will.” She said smugly, handing it over as I stood with my mouth open. “Oh, come on Allen. Are you truly that much of a bimbo that you didn’t figure it out?”

“I don’t think he has a clue.” Samantha said, the delight obvious in her voice.

“Heather has been working for us. Not the whole time, but enough to help us catch up. You see, I'm not coming back to camp next year, so Heather decided to hedge her bets. Get us the lead and we’d share the prize with her since I wouldn’t need it. After she helped us by telling us where the bugs were we thought it would be easy enough to blindside all of you." Hailey said

“That is until you joined in.” Cheryl said with a hint of annoyance remembering my first prank I pulled.

“They were going to get you back for that while I would have conveniently left you in the woods the next day, but with the girl from cabin 12 watching I didn’t think I’d be able to get away with it.” Said Heather. “The plan was to take you back the next day, but instead I decided to take advantage of storming off to the woods. Making sure both Chloe and Victoria saw me, I ran ahead as they followed, told cabin two that you were all alone and even doubled back with them and left a note in our cabin to make sure the girls wouldn’t ask questions about where you were. Then I ran back into the woods to bump into Vic and Chloe who just thought I’d been running off my anger in the woods.

“It would have been perfect.” Hailey said “We’d get back at you and Heather even loosened the knots on your little flagpole pranks for us.”

“But you got out of that.” Lola said the anger rising in her voice. “And made us all look like fools. Luckily it didn’t go off in the new owner's face too.”

“So that put me in a bad spot with the girls for not warning them about your escape prank.” Heather said “After getting rid of my note when I tossed out the cookie wrapper, I had to really make it up to them. At the lake I saw Victoria and Chloe with Miss Ruptlee and made an excuse to get food, I informed them you were alone. The other cabin got there first and pranked Trish though.”

“Then you sold me out and warned him about me trying to push him into the lake. Samantha said, shooting daggers at Heather.

“Hey, I had to keep up the act in front of the other girls.” Heather said defensively.

“Fat lot of good it did.” Lola said. “Once you came back without any food and lied about seeing your cabin mates, it didn’t take long for them to put two and two together.”

This revelation brought all of the dirty looks Trish had thrown at our table into clarity and what she was talking about when I had confronted her. It must have shown on my face

“Getting the picture now aren’t you? After all that fallout, I had to finally tell them about your little dare clause to keep me on their good side. I also was able to delete any recordings of the girls talking about me betraying you. That’s why I went to collect the bugs later that night.”

“Right and what a helpful tidbit that would have been to know much earlier.” Cheryl said, rolling her eyes. “We could have had so much more fun with him.”

“Now girls we got plenty of fun out of him in the forest. If Heather told us where he had been seen and kept his cabin mates away from the woods, we wouldn’t have nearly enough time to get all those points or payback.” Lola lifted up the toothbrush in her hand. “And since she gave us a heads up after hearing Allen go get the Crest, there’s no way they can’t beat us. The Owner’s Crest is… what the hell is this Heather?” Fire flashed in her eyes as the shoved the toothbrush into her face. “U B R? Who’s initials are those? Because it certainly isn’t the past camp owner’s. It’s not even Miss Ruptlee’s” A confused look passed over all the girls' faces as they all leaned over to see the initials and then quickly snapped to me.

“I thought I said I dared you Allen to hand over the Crest.” Heather said coldly.

“And I thought I did. That’s what was given to me and how was I supposed to know the last owner’s initials?”

“Given to you?” Samantha said.

“Yeah. Someone else was there too. She and I woke up Miss Ruptlee and she shoved that into my hand right before getting caught. I was lucky enough to escape and thought it was right item.” There was some quick muttering as the sound of a cabin door opening broke the silence of the morning.

“Fine, since it looks like another one of the cabin’s got it and likely got caught stealing it we’ll stick with the original plan of banking on our points to win.” Lola said. “Heather, take him back to your cabin and make sure he doesn’t spoil it.” She nodded and squished her over to me, grabbing me by the arm.

“I dare you not to tell any of this or what happened at the owner’s cabin to Victoria and Chloe.” She said to my face before dragging me towards our cabin. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish out of water, anger taking over my exhaustion from running back to camp, but failing to voice it as my hands were tied. “Hey girls. Have a good sleep?” Heather said, her coldness vanishing as the others were busy getting their bags packed.

“Oh there you two are. We were wondering where you had gone so early in the morning.” Victoria said, zipping up a duffle bag.

“I told her that you must have gone to the Owner’s cabin.” Laughed Chloe, her hair a little damp from her shower.

“Ha, as if. Catcall wouldn’t know the first thing about getting in there.” Said Heather cutting me off before I could talk. “We both went for a sunrise jog around the camp before leaving. Right Catcall?” She turned and stared at me, almost mentally daring me to say otherwise.

“Right. I even packed some snacks for us.” I said, setting down the bag I had brought along to carry the crest as the foot of one of the beds.

“Oh that sounds fun.” Chloe said with some excitement. “Well, the sunrise breakfast part, not the running.

“By the way Allen, we finally found your duffle bag while packing up the cabin. You can change back to your normal clothes.’ Victoria pointed to a bag lying on top of my bunk. There was a hint of a laugh in her voice, as if it was a surprise that they had magically found it. I eagerly walked over to the bag on my bed. Inside was all of my clothes I had brought with me. Just a few quick minutes and I’d be back to my normally dressed self. Done with this embarrassing time at camp. I picked up a pair of jeans, the rough texture almost foreign to my fingers after the two weeks without them. A second bag lay next to it, also filled to the brim.

“Thanks Victoria. I think I need to take care of one thing before we all leave though. ” Grabbing a bag, I slide past Heather, her eyes cautiously watching me. “Can I meet you at the breakfast hall before the send off?”

“Uh sure, but that’s not-“

“Thanks, I’ll see you. Oh Chloe, can you empty that bag please?” I pointed to the one I had set down next to one of the beds, leaving before she could respond. I thought I heard Heather starting to say something about following me for protection before the door closed, but didn’t care as I headed to the bathroom to quickly change.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-07-2022 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:49 PM   #94
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Walking up the step to the cabin door I straightened out my clothes and knocked on it. Hearing some shuffling it took a second before a girl opened the door.

“Yeah, just set my bag next to yours and we can grab them later.” She said taking a drink from a bottle of orange juice. “Hey what can we- pfffft. *Cough* *Cough*.” The girl taken by surprise had turned and coughed up her drink as she turned back at him.

“*Cough* What… What are you doing here? *Cough*” her eyes slightly narrowing at me as she regained her breath.

“Is Trish still here? I need to talk to her.” I said try to keep a straight face at her coughing fit.

“*Ahem* And what makes you think she wants to talk to her? She said moving her body to take up more space in the doorframe.

“Hey, what got you all choked out here. The girls heard-“ Trish’s voice cut off as she saw me. I had changed into a full princess dress, complete with the petticoats, one of the few items I had elected not to wear that the girls had “found” in the lost and found though I assumed there was one more empty hanger in the amphitheater’s costume rack. Even with the AC in the cabins I still felt like it would be too much to wear.

“Trish I ask for the honor of talking with you. We- I need to clear the air before we leave.” I tried to do my best curtsy on the steps, wobbling as there wasn’t much room. Trish gave me a look over again before nodding and shooing her friend away.

“I’ll be fine. You go help the girls finish cleaning out the pantry and fridge. They’re eyeing the last of your fruit snacks.” She said, causing the other girl to leave quickly, having decided that I was less important than fruit snacks. Trish crossed her arms and waited for her footsteps to reach the other room as I still was holding my pose head bowed. “Well, is this one last dare before you leave?”

“No!” Desperately shouted, flinching at sharpness in my voice. “No…” I said in a softer voice, lifting my head to look up at her. “I came here on my own and to apologize.” I said picking at my dress. “I thought what better why to show how sorry I was than a princess humbling herself.”

“Humbling herself to the common folk?” Trish said a small grin on her face.

“No, not that you’re lower than me, or that I’m better than… Look, I know I messed up. I just found out about Heather. You guys realized what was going on and I was an ass and you rightly had every reason to be angry and I don’t blame you even after all that you still helped find tell my cabin mates about me and…” At this point I realized I was rambling and wasn’t sure what to say next, but “I’m sorry.” Trish had gotten up from leaning against the door frame once I had mentioned Heather, her face now more alert processing what I had said.

She sighed. “Apology accepted. You’re right. I was angry at you, but I realized afterwards that you were just trying to protect yourself and your cabin. Once we realized that Heather was lying and possibly working against you I should have said something. I just didn’t want to get our cabin dragged into it, so we just watched and I glared doing nothing. How’d you find out though? Did you overhear her or something?”

“More like a direct conversation, but that’s a story for another time. Don’t worry about the others either. The should find out soon enough too.”

“Well… you could come in and tell me about it, but I can’t say we have anything to eat as we are kinda throwing out all or leftovers. We were just going to keep it simple and eat at the mess hall, before we all said our goodbyes and awards for the prank wars. We should probably be leaving soon if we have to slop through all the mud out there.” She said, looking at the ground outside..

I paused as something came into my mind. Keeping it simple, leftovers, the goodbye ceremony. “That sound great, but first I need to ask a favor.” Excitement creeped in my voice as my idea started to take shape. “I’m not going to let Heater or cabin two win. She’s likely going to follow me to make sure I don’t mess anything up. I need your help to keep her busy while I take care of something. Think you can help that chicken fearing traitor a peg or two while I try to make it up for my cabin?”

She paused again as I felt her eyes look me over. Her hands reached down, grasping mine and lifting me to my feet. “Arise my princess, for what would she be without her court to assist her?” She said, a smile on her face. She turned towards the doorway where the other girls had gone. “Hey ladies, did we toss out what we had for the breakfast surprise for cabin fourteen? A clattering came from the doorway and all three girls fell on the floor, each flushed in the face as became clear that they had all been listening to our conversation,

“Ah no. No, not yet. None of us really wanted to do it.” one said, picking herself off the ground.

“Well, most of it could go back to the kitchen, just not the you know.” another said.

“Good, get it ready. We might have a use for it afterwards.” Trish said, turning back to me.

“I’m going to loop back to our cabin, but take the long way. I need to make sure she doesn’t bother me as I set something up. Just stall her and then go get breakfast. I’ll meet you at the goodbye ceremony.” I said picking up the dress and turning down the stairs and taking off, feet squelching in the mud as the four girls watched.

“So,” said one of the girls to Trish as the other two quickly ran into the kitchen to grab their stuff. “Still think he looks cute? Even in a dress?”

“Shut up!” Trish said, giving her a punch in the shoulder before they both followed into the kitchen.
Full signature here!
Old 02-02-2022, 10:37 PM   #95
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

(Author's note, realized I made a continuity error on when the goodbye ceremony was, but its not the first error. Something I'll have to fix later. For now this is the penultimate, second to last, post of the story)

Taking my time to walk back to our cabin I made sure that Heather could follow me at a distance. I was pretty sure she had seen me at Trish's cabin, but I knew she hadn’t stayed close enough to hear what I had talked about. As I did the final turn to our cabin, I heard a muffled yelp and figured that was the best cue to get going. Rushing into our cabin I saw that the girls had left. Striping off the dress and changing into my own clothes. Glad to see that the rope and oil Victoria had brought back from the pig prank were still there, I collected them and headed to the mess hall.

After finishing my preparations I opened the door and was glad to see both Victoria and Chloe eating breakfast, a grim look on Chloe’s face while Victoria was angrily stabbing her food with their fork.

“Hi guys.” I said sitting down, having grabbed some fruit to eat.

Chloe left out a gasp seeing me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. “Allen, I’m so sorry. We had no idea that Heather was working with cabin two. After you left Heather said she’d go follow you for your protection. Vic had said that it wasn’t really needed as mostly everyone has stopped pranking. She didn’t listen though and took off as I started to go through that bag you’d left.”

“When she found one of her bugs in there we didn’t think anything of it, but Chloe being Chloe just had to listen to what the two of you were gossiping about when she realized that it had been recorded. We didn’t expect to hear cabin two on it as you talked about the crest. Then we heard Heather and everything she said.”

I nodded, grateful I had grabbed it when I left. “I didn’t expect to need it. I knew that if I ran into trouble I wanted to make sure that I had proof that I had the Crest and it wasn’t stolen from me.”

“Both of us immediately chased after where we thought you went. Partly angered at Heather, partly making sure you were safe. We thought you had finished whatever you were doing and went back to the mess hall.”

“When we didn’t see you we were going to go back out, but the counselors want to keep everyone here for the goodbye ceremony afterwards.” Chloe said with a pout glaring towards cabin two’s table. “Still surprised Heather hasn’t shown up and sat with them that two timing backstabbing bi-.”

“Hi campers, finish up your meals and we’ll dismiss you one cabin at a time for our goodbyes and then have our last meet at the amphitheater.”

Hearing this I get up. “I have to do one last thing. Let me talk to Laura and I'll meet you guys at the amphitheater.” The girls started to raise their objections, but given how it was just a quick walk over they watched me walk over to her and whisper something into her ear. Her face looks like she's considering something, then she nods and follows me out the backdoor exit. A minute or two passed as I heard some muffled goodbyes from the first cabin. Then the door opened and the four girls from cabin one all stepped out. The first one ankle caught the rope I had set up. Her stumble made her reach out and grab the others. The chain reaction was beautiful as they all collapsed on the cooking oil covered ramp and slid downwards like a rocket down into the still muddy ground at the bottom with a splash. Looking at Laura, she nodded as I raised my wrist and marked the prank points I had just earned. Over the next couple of minutes this process repeated as each cabin said their goodbyes to their cabin counselors and then walked out into my prank ending up mud covered at the bottom of the ramp. I especially enjoyed it as cabin two realized I had used their prank supplies they had left at the tree to prank them. The girls at cabin eight weren't as happy to be pranked after helping me, but Trish laughed it off saying they all deserved it after what I had been subjected too in the woods, tossing a few globs at mud at the others teasingly. She gave me a slight nod as I raised a questioning eyebrow at her, silently asking about Heather.

As the final mud covered group got up and walked to join the others at the amphitheater, Laura and I took the stairs and walked back into the mess hall where Chloe and Victoria were still waiting, having not been called by Laura to say goodbye. Their eyes grew wide as they both got up and saw the numerous tally marks on my arms being shown to the other counselors and Laura confirming the points. They were still sputtering questions when Laura interrupted.

"He'll show you what happened in just a second. Let's get our goodbyes out of the way and not keep the others waiting. By the way, where's Heather?" She said looking around.

"She'll be meeting us at the amphitheater. She got a bit tied up with cabin eight." I said earning more questioning looks from the three of them.

"Ok. If you say so." Laura said with a shrug. "Just make sure she shows up. We need a full head count." With that she gave a heartfelt goodbye to Chloe and Victoria before turning to me.

"Well Allen for someone who wasn't supposed to be here, you've certainly turned native and I hope the girls weren't too hard on you. It's a shame we can't have you back next year, but I'm sure they'll have the website sorted next year and the application system properly working. It's been fun to have you around though. I hope you have a fun rest of the summer." With a smile she gives us each a hug and a little shove to the door. Walking through the door, I stopped as the girls looked at simple setup and the mud covered girls all waiting in their seats.

"Allen, you set this up?" Victoria said, awe creeping in her voice. "Against all the other cabins?"

I bashfully rubbed the back of my head, blush rising up on my cheeks. "Well, I know you all had worked hard at getting those points and while I wasn't able to find the owner's crest, I kept it simple with this one. Not enough time to have them get us back and Laura said it was still technically legal since it was before the winner's ceremony, though I feel like it will be changed next year. As I stepped to the side towards the stairs, a slight grin crossed my face.

"What to see how it works? It would be a shame if you missed out on the experience." I said good-naturedly, giving them a little shove from behind.

"Wha- wait Allen, no!" Said Chloe as the two of them lost their balance and toppled over sliding into the mud where the rest had before. Getting up on her knees, Chloe cleared her eyes, slinging mud to the ground and giving a little huff, as Victoria call out "Aw, Allen." The awe was replaced with annoyance as she patted Chloe shoulder muttering something comforting to her. I walked down the steps and showing there was no hard feeling helped them get up getting some mud on my arms. Taking our seats and now that everyone was out of the mess hall, the counselors made their way to the stage. The lead one who reported to Miss Ruptlee stepped up to the microphone and looked disapprovingly at the state of all the muddy girls. With a sigh she launched into her speech.

"Welcome girls to the goodbye ceremony and of course our prank leaders award. Normally we'd have the owner give the award, but given the change of ownership we were going to have her give the "best campers" award instead. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately in this case" she said looking around at the girls again "she's sent a note that she's been held up with some personal business that happened at her cabin this morning."

I realized that I hadn't seen the girl I had run into the owner's cabin during the parade of girls getting pranked. Assuming she was still being disciplined by some of the other staff for breaking in, I shook the thought out of my head as the counselor on the mic was just about to hand out the award when Heather finally arrived. I'll admit the girls had done a good job on such short notice. The breakfast surprise they had in the works was apparently a bunch of pancake batter mix and syrup creating a white gooey slime. They had maneuvered her elbows out of her shirt sleeves to form wings along with pantsing her to force her to take smaller steps, her panties barely distinguishable under the muck. Coating, dressed, and gagged with might have been a second pair of yellow panties donated by one of the girls sticking out of her mouth, she looked very chicken-like. The audience erupted in laughter as she made her way down the center aisle desperately looking for help. Seeing the three of us, Heather tried to quickly get to us thinking that Victoria or Chloe would help only to catch her legs in shorts and flail wildly before falling backwards on her butt.

Seeing this as more than proof, all the girls of cabin eight stood up to raise their arms and add a mark. Trish looking towards me, signaled for me to stand up too. I hesitated at first, seeing as it was their prank, but seeing her mouth the words "I dare you.", I reluctantly stood and also added a mark. Next to me I heard Victoria swear just loud enough to be heard over the dying laughter. As the announcer tried to get everything back under control a smell started to permeate through the crowd. As more and more girls started to smell it, everyone started to realize the rotten smell was coming from Heather. I recalled the girls from cabin eight said they could return everything to the kitchen except one thing... Rotten eggs! They must have stuffed them all into her panties and they had cracked once she fell on her butt. The complaining from the girls nearest to her was starting to pick up as the smell finally reached the stage. With a crinkling of her nose at the first whiff, the counselor covered up her nose and spoke quickly on the mic.

"Alright, everyone immediately go to your cabins and wash up. We can't have your parents picking you up covered in mud or smelling. Let's go now. Move!"

Some girls didn't need to be told twice as they had been trying to get as much mud off them since they had fallen into it as others ran away from the smell of rotten eggs. No one tried to help the still struggling Heather rolling on the ground trying to right herself. Chloe had tried to tell her off, but even holding her nose couldn't get more than a few words out. I couldn't imagine what it was like for Heather who had to breathe through her nose. The girls from cabin two only turned up their nose at her, not caring about someone who had failed to help them some much.

Getting back to our cabin, the two girls quickly cleaned off, not having as much mud to deal with given coatings the other had on them, and I spent some time making sure I had everything packed.

"So what about the prank award?" I said as Victoria stood by the door looking out the window, Chloe touching up her makeup next to her bags.

"I don't know, but it's likely all up in the air with what you pulled off. They'll be making changes so this doesn't happen again. I'm guessing whatever happened with Heather and cabin eight had to do with you leaving with the girls clothes?"

"Yeah, we kinda made up since we were both in the wrong. Well me more than her. Speaking of Heather, where is she? I don't see her bags."

"Oh I tossed them next to the front stairs. She hobbled her way to the stairs wanting to be let in trying to say something through the gag. I simply played the bug with her confession and tossed her bags down to her. I'm sure cabin two won't let her in either. Likely some of the staff will help her out and spray her down with the hose." Chloe said with a coolness in her voice, as she finished filing her nails.

"HA." Victoria barked as she looked down towards the stairs. "In the state her clothes are, she'll probably have to wear something from the lost and found before coming to pick her bags up. This gave me a smile thinking back to all the embarrassment those pieces of clothing had brought me over the last weeks as we all grabbed out bags and headed to the camp entrance.

"Well I can say its certainly been an interesting time at camp Catcall. I honestly thought we'd have to be walking on eggshells about the prank wars. Turns out you were a real asset. I hope there's no hard feeling about your clothes by the way." Victoria said, walking beside me.

"Yeah, you really did look cute though Catcall." Chloe said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "We'll miss you next year, but keep in contact O.K .?"

"Same here. We'll have to pick your brain next year for ideas for when Chloe and I come back." Victoria said, giving me a shoulder hug.

There was a bunch of milling about as groups of girls chatted, hugged, and traded contact information to keep in touch while we waited for the first sign of parents and buses coming to pick them up. As I took a seat on a beach and unwrapped a snack bar, the girls waved goodbye and waded into the crowd quickly picking up conversations with other girls they wanted to chat with before they left. I smiled and closed my eyes enjoying the warm breeze as the sun soaked into my skin. A few minutes later I noticed a shadow blocking the sun. Comfortable where I was, I knew that there was no reason for any of the other girls to bother me as the prank wars were done and none of them really had any materials to use on me anyway. With the person standing in front of me not moving, they must have realized that I wasn't going to open my eyes either.

"Ahem." Came an older voice edged with authority. One I had only heard a couple of times over the course of the two weeks. It was then I noticed a lot of the girls had stopped chatting. I opened my eyes to see Miss Ruptlee staring down at me. "Hello. What are you doing here? Last time I checked, I had made this a girls only camp."
Full signature here!
Old 02-03-2022, 10:15 PM   #96
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Envelope Final chapter and closing word.

I gulped as I straightened up, mind racing at what to do. "Uh, I'm waiting for my parents and sister. They must have walked into the office to take care of something." I saw her eyes glance over to my bags next to me on the bench. "These are her's. I'm just keeping them safe." I said hoping she wouldn't notice the tag with the name Allen written on it.

"With your eye's closed? she said skeptically. Then she glanced towards the pickup lot which was still empty of any cars. "And did your parents walk here or did they fly an invisible jet Allen?" Feeling like my options were closing fast, I looked around to see if anyone was going to help me out, now the center of attention of most of the girls. Then I noticed the girl next to Miss Ruptlee. The same girl that I had met in Miss Ruptlee's cabin and hadn't see this morning. Seeing my eyes finally acknowledge the girl next to me, Miss Ruptlee spoke up again.

"Ah, yes. The two of you have met haven't you? This is Ursula. I caught her trying to sneak out of my cabin this morning. Apparently she had been using the side window to leave the house quite often these past weeks. Upon catching her and seeing another girl dressed in black running away from my cabin, I thought it was time to have a heart to heart with her and find out what had been going on in my own camp. You see, Ursula is my daughter. Running a summer camp doesn't leave much time for family, so I decided to bring her along to spend time with her. Of course she wanted to spend time with all the other girls, but she had plenty of time during the school to hang out with her friends and was hoping for more one-on-one time. Imagine my surprise when I found out she had been sneaking out of the house to visit the campers."

At this point an embarrassed blush rose on Ursula's cheeks, clearly not wanting to be the center of attention as her mom continued to talk. A ways behind her I saw Laura rushing towards us, panic on her face likely from hearing I had been found by Miss Ruptlee.

"Not only that, but she told me all about the thing I had been missing out on since I had left."

"Left?" Laura and I said in unison.

Miss Ruptlee sighed and turned to see Laura. "Yes, left." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture showing it to both of us. It was one I had seen on the wall in her house. The picture of the past owner grinning with a girl in the garden. "The past owner of the camp was my mother. She use to bring her here during the summer as a kid. Of course once I grew up I got into my rebellious phase and wanted nothing to do with this place as I was "too cool" for it. She kept running it and I grew up, got an education, made a decent amount of money, got married, had a kid and then split up."

Whispers rippled through the crowd of girls as this revaluation confirmed and refuted some of the rumors about her.

"So your last name-" Laura said, taking the picture and looking from it to her and back.

"-Is my mother's maiden name, not her husbands name. But that's not the point." she said, turning her focus back to me. "My daughter told me all about that prank war, something her grandmother told her all about, and even more interesting how she had met a boy in camp. Something that wasn't brought to my attention." She glanced at Laura who now had a guilty look on her face. "I assume that's who my daughter kept looking for through her binoculars while we were walking the forest trail next to the lake, and the "topless girl" I saw that day."

A nod from Laura and the reddening of Ursula's cheeks confirmed this for her. Turning back towards me, I tried to shrink under her gaze not knowing where this was going for me. "So this morning I almost found a boy sneaking around my cabin as my daughter catches me up about my own camp and begs me not to press any charges. Apparently she had been keeping an eye on him for a while and he had been a bit of a friend to her."

It finally clicked as I realized that the mystery girl had been Ursula this time. A girl that didn't need to check in with the counselors, could sneak out, and wouldn't be seen with any other cabin as no one went to the owner's cabin. Looking at her, she seemed to have read the realization in my face and gave me a slight embarrassed wave."

"Hearing about how they had been blending in not to cause any ruckus with the other girls." At this there were a few quick giggles from the crowd. "I was going to meet you at the goodbye ceremony and discuss it with you in private only to find it had concluded prematurely. After talking to counselors I think this is yours.." She reached into her pocket again and pulled out a second piece of paper. Folded into thirds, I opened it up to reveal a certificate for free admission to the camp. Confused, I looked up at Miss Ruptlee.

"According to the counselors, the winning cabin gets a reduced admission fee for next year. However it seems you've decided to prank all of your cabinmates too making you a solo operative rather than part of their team. So instead of a quarter discount for each of you, I've decided to give you a full reduction." I looked around trying to process this. I could see Victoria off to the side, arms crossed, seemingly expecting something like this was going to happen. I turned my gaze back to Miss Ruptlee

"I appreciate the gesture, but as you said this is a girls only camp. Unless you are going to change it back to a co-ed camp next year, I think my friends would better use that than I would."

"No. I don't plan on that, but given how none of the girls seems to have had an issue with you or would be willing to risk the camp getting sued or shut down due by telling their parents that there was a boy here." She said making sure that all the campers heard her. "I'm sure we can have you back. Of course you'd still have to dress like one just in case we get a surprise inspection." she said with a smirk. This drew another round of giggles from the crowd.

"No disrespect Miss Ruptlee, but as much fun as I had here I think I'll pass." Thinking of another two weeks of summer in dresses and other girly clothes next year wasn't the most enjoyable even if the camp was amazing. I could always find another camp to go to next year.

"Well if that's how you feel I guess that's that. For now let's have you wait in the main office while the parents start to arrive. When your parents arrive we can have you come out and make it seem more believable that you were in there the whole time." She turned towards the offices as Laura and Ursula helped grab my bags before following her when she paused. "On second thought Allen, my daughter will really miss having one of her best friends at camp though and I do hate to disappoint her. So maybe you should come back to camp next year." Glancing over her shoulder with a knowing smirk and then said something I never expected to hear from her. "In fact I dare you to."

Not a sound was heard as each girl processed this. At this point no one wasn’t aware of my dare rule, but no one expected that the camp owner would dare me before I left camp. I felt a twinge of dread, but understood that I really wasn't in a position to bargain my way out of this. Seeing me nod to her, she broke out into a grin and started to walk away. "Oh I'm glad you've changed your mind. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun next year, that is if all the girls you pranked at the goodbye ceremony don't hold a grudge against you. But who would do that?"

All around me predatory gleams started to fill the girls eyes as the wheels started turning in their heads and plans started to form. Even Victoria and Chloe had eager grins likely thinking of some of the clothes I'd have to wear. Still a bit dazed, I followed Miss Ruptlee and felt a hand grab mine as Ursula settled in step next to me.

Leaning in she whispered "Hi Allen, or should I say Catcall? It's good that we finally got a proper introduction. You can call me Rhonda though. I've grown attached to that nickname after our time backstage." Glancing forward towards her Mom, she grinned slightly. "Also I hope you don't mind that I told my mom about you. After you almost got caught, I had to come clean to her. Don't mind her too much though. She's really just having some fun after being away from the camp for so long. I am surprised she used your dare clause though." Then pausing long enough to take in all the eyes on us she continued "Don’t worry though, I'm going to be a girl of my word. I'll help you find the Owner's Crest next year. My mom will have a proper one ready next year and it looks like you'll need it. Just maybe I can get my toothbrush back?" She continued to talk as we walked into the office to wait for my parents, the eyes of the girls still following me. One set of eyes was looking at Ursula though, her hand in mine. Those eyes didn't gleam with revenge, but rather burned in green eyed jealousy as Trish watched the door closed behind me, Ursula whispering in my ear.

----------------------------------------

And that is where our story ends.

Whew. What did you think? I'm assuming if you made it this far, you've at least enjoyed it, but I'd love to hear back from any readers. I know it took much (much) longer than I'd hope and I really appreciate all the people who have stuck around through the long droughts of posting and all the errors throughout the story. I'll look into possibly posting a polished version of this before asking it to be move to completed. (I'll let it hang around here for a while though so people who have been reading this don't wonder where it went.)

As of this moment while I did leave it open for another adventure next summer, have no current plans for sequel. Thank you for all of your comments and for the almost 80K views over the 9 years I've been working on this.
Full signature here!
The following 4 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 02-04-2022, 02:07 AM   #97
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I remember when you started this. It's been an interesting ride.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Demon Thief for this post:
Old 02-05-2022, 05:25 PM   #98
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Trophy

Blue Griffin:
This has been my favorite story here on getDare. I know the adolescent pranks aren't everybody’s cup of tea, but I suspect the ‘Dare’ theme of this entire site attracts a lot of people like me, hence your 80,000 views! (Though 500 of those are probably me LOL!) Admittedly, there are some things I’d change (generally girls being meaner to poor catcall, and more pranks done in people asleep!)

You should be proud of completing this work, even if it did take you longer than you expected. I, for one, greatly appreciated all of the work that you put into it.

I do hope to read another story of yours in the near future, but you certainly deserve a bit of a break for now! If you decide to write a follow up, I’d love to consult on ideas if you’d like

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 02-05-2022 at 05:50 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alexis Rune for this post:
Old 02-05-2022, 08:28 PM   #99
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

Definitely agree with Alexis. Awesome story one of my favourites. You’re unmatched griffin

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy