Old 12-27-2021, 10:53 AM   #1
ThatGuy821

Sport 8ball Tyler's Project

Hey guys, this is my first story here, definitely could use some feedback, I'm no English major so any tips and ideas are helpful. Anyways I hope you enjoy.

Tyler's Project
Part 1: Introduction

*RIIIIINNNNGGG*
“Ugghhh” Tyler says as he smacks his alarm off. Tyler is 20 years old and living with his parents while attending a local college.
“Good morning honey”, his mom says cheerfully.
“Good morning Mom”, Tyler says while giving her a kiss on the cheek.
“Me and Dad are going to the cabin tonight, we will be back late sunday, you can have people over if you would like but no drinking and don’t be too loud, please try not to upset the neighbors.” she says half joking.
“I’m probably only going to have some people from my class over, we have a group project due on Tuesday so we aren’t going to be doing much anyway.” he says with an eye roll. “Alrighty, i gotta go or i’m going to be late, love you.”
“Love you too, i’ll see you when i get back.”
Tyler makes it to the parking lot and is about to walk towards his class when he spots her, Ashley. Ashley is Tyler’s crush they had met earlier in the semester thanks to her sitting right in front of him and she was stunning. She is 19 years old, brunette, relatively small tits but an amazing ass. They share American History and thanks to his professor they have been put in the same group. He could stare at her all day-
“TYLER!” shouted his professor. Tyler had a habit of zoning out of his class. Next to him sat his best friend Shawn, laughing at him for getting caught spacing out again. “We don’t have all day sir what is the answer?”
“Uhhhh C?”
“So the answer to what President saved us from the Great Depression is C?”
“Yes,” Tyler said confidently.
“IT’S NOT EVEN A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION!” shouted Professor Turnrite
Ashley and Shawn were both struggling to hold in their laughter as Tyler’s face went beet red. “It’s FDR sir….” said Tyler embarrassed.
“Thank you for paying attention, now to the rest of you please try to stay awake for the last few minutes” *RIIIIIINNNNGGGG* “Or maybe not, make sure you work on your projects this weekend, your presentations are due Tuesday, Tyler stay back I would like to talk with you.”
Everyone starts to make their way out, Ashley and Shawn tell Tyler they’ll wait right outside for him. Tyler goes up to the professor, “What’s up?”
“Tyler you're a smart kid but you have been falling behind a lot and if you fail this class you will have to retake it in the spring, you need to do good on this presentation. It's your last chance before the final to get your grades up.”
“It’ll be fine sir,” Tyler says, “My group will be working on it all weekend.”
Professor Turnrite shakes his head, “Why did I think it was a good idea to put you and Shawn in the same group?”
“It will be great sir, don't you worry.”
“I can’t wait to hear it, your group is going first by the way.”
“Glad to hear it.” Tyler says as he makes his way towards the door.
Outside Ashley and Shawn see Tyler approaching, “About time” said Shawn.
“Everything okay?” asked Ashley.
“Everything is fine, we just really need to do good on this project.”
“Don’t worry we have the whole weekend,” said Ashley.
“My house is free this weekend so we can work on it there.”
“Cool, I’ll text the rest of the group, what time should we head over?” asked Shawn.
“Head over around 3:00 we’ll get pizza for dinner,” Tyler says. “I’m gonna go. I have one more class today, I’ll text you guys later.”
“See ya later,” they both say as they make their way to the cars.
Tyler starts walking across campus towards his next class, hoping that time just speeds up so he can just be done for the day already and focus on the history project.
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ThatGuy821 for this post:
Old 04-17-2023, 03:17 PM   #2
ThatGuy821

Part 2: The Start

Tyler’s last class for the day ends and makes his way home. He enters the house and it’s quiet, Tyler realizes that his parents have already left. Tyler texts the group chat “hey guys got the house to myself, wanna come over now so we can start working on the presentation?” Everyone in the group chat acknowledges and says they’ll start making their way over.
There are six people in the group in total, Tyler, Shawn, Ashley, John, Marissa, and Emma. The first two to arrive were Shawn and Ashley, Emma showed up a few minutes after them, John showed up about a minute later, and Marissa showed up about ten minutes after John. Tyler ordered the group pizza as they worked on the presentation.
“I don’t know about you guys but I’m already exhausted from this, do you guys want to take a break?” asked Marissa. Everyone else was exhausted and agreed to take a mental break from the project.
“Do you have any alcohol bro?” asked Shawn.
“Yeah i got some tequila and beers” said Tyler, he and Shawn went and got them.
Everyone started drinking and were just talking shit and having a good time. “You guys want to play a game?” asked Emma. “I’m down, what game?” said Shawn. “Truth or dare?” said Emma, everyone seemed to like the idea and was up to play.
“So truth or dare?” asked Emma to Shawn.
“Truth”
“Who’s your celebrity crush?”
“Easy Margot Robbie” “Truth or dare Ashley” Ashley takes a sip of her drink, “Truth”
“When did you lose your virginity?” asked Shawn.
“Wow not holding back okay, 18 during after prom.” stated Ashley. “What about you?”
Shawn smirked, “I don't have to say anything, it's not my turn.”
“Fine” groaned Ashley. “Marissa truth or dare?”
“Dare” said Marissa confidently.
“I dare you to flash your tits.”
Marissa was taken back to say the least, she would expect that from one of the guys not Ashley. “Really do I have to?”
“A dares a dare” said John which earned him a slap on the back of the head from Marissa.
“Fine asshole” she lifted her shirt and bra for the group to see. Marissa was proud of her chest; she had nothing to be ashamed of in that department. All the guys were more than happy with Ashley’s choice of dare for her. “Happy?”
“Very” said Ashley with a smile.
“Tyler truth or dare?” asked Marissa.
“Truth” said Tyler not wanting to test the waters knowing how amped up she was.
“When and how did you lose your virginity?”

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
Old 04-17-2023, 04:23 PM   #3
ThatGuy821

Gonna start working on this story some more, I have the next part ready but I think I'm gonna post a part once a week. If you have anything you want to see let me know. Or if this gets enough replies and interactions I might try to release two parts a week instead.

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

Old 04-18-2023, 04:22 PM   #4
redtiger

First, you are unusually good at writing dialogue. I recommend you tell as much of the story in that format as possible.

You have a few grammar errors but nothing horrific an most of them make the dialogue sound me genuine.

One suggestion: spaces between paragraphs. Facing a solid wall of unbroken text extending from the top of my monitor to well past the bottom is, to say the least, intimidating.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 06:42 PM   #5
ThatGuy821

I'll definitely focus on dialogue as much as I can, and I like the idea of spaces in between the paragraphs. I appreciate the advice.

Old 04-22-2023, 10:51 PM   #6
ThatGuy821

Part 3:

Now Tyler was pretty self conscious of the fact he was still a virgin, while he had a crush on Ashley nothing ever happened between the two of them. The only one who knew about him being a virgin and his crush was his best friend Shawn. They have been friends for years before college and then Ashley joined their group the first year of college. With the way things were going with this game he was hoping that might change.

“I’m still a virgin,” Tyler said.

“There’s no way,” said Marissa.

“Can confirm it’s true,” said Shawn.
The group was mostly surprised but kept it to themselves, it's not like he was a bad looking dude, he worked out and was relatively outgoing. Marissa had the most confused reaction out of all of them, she had a crush on him for years but never had the guts to say anything to him out of fear of losing their friendship. Marissa realized that this game might be her chance to make something happen between the two of them if she played her cards right.

“Truth or dare John,” asked Tyler hoping to get the attention back onto the game.

“Dare,” said John.

“Dare you to make out with Emma for one minute.”

“Easy,” said John, “Is that cool with you?”

“Yeah go for it,” said Emma.

They started making out as the others watched. It started to get steamy as their hands started to roam over each other's bodies. They started really getting into it, John started to get an erection and Emma felt it, hell she was dripping, not that anyone else knew.

“Time,” said Tyler, kinda wishing he said longer than a minute.

“Appreciate that one,” said John.

“Yeah not too bad at all,” said Emma.

“Emma truth or dare?” asked John.

“Truth,” said Emma.

“How wet are you?”

“I’d say pretty wet, I really liked that dare, you're one heck of a kisser.” she said.
John seemed pretty pleased with himself after that answer, even the other girls were hoping that maybe they would get a chance later.

“Truth or dare Ashley?” said Emma.

“After that I feel like I have to choose dare,” Ashley said.

“Okay I dare you to stay in your bra and panties for the rest of the game.”

“Easy enough,” responded Ashley. She stood up and started taking her clothes off, she made sure to give the boys a show as she stripped and bent over to give them a good view of her ass. As she sat back down Tyler could’ve sworn he saw a wet spot on her panties, he looked over at Shawn and Shawn gave him a nod to say that he saw the same thing too.

“Tyler truth or dare?” asked Ashley.

Tyler broke out of the trance that Ashley put him in and responde, “Dare.”
Ashley was hoping that he would choose that and had carefully thought of a dare to break him out of his comfort and keep the game rolling. “ I dare you to strip to your boxers, run around your house then stay like that for the rest of the game.”
Tyler was pretty shocked by that dare, he knew the game was getting up there but to do something where he might get seen he wasn’t too sure about that.

“What if someone sees me come on, is there something else I can do?” pleaded Tyler.

Ashley thought about it for a second then said, “Okay if you don’t want to do that you can strip completely naked and stay that way for the rest of the game.”

“Okay running around the house it is,” Tyler said, not too happy with the choices. He stripped down to his boxers and gave one pleading look to the group. He got motioned to go and Tyler started. Of course with Tyler’s luck the second he opened his door someone was walking their dog in front of his house. He started sprinting around the house to get this dare done as soon as possible. As Tyler was running he could’ve sworn he saw his neighbor through the window but didn’t think anything of it and kept running around. He finally made it back inside slightly out of breath.

“How was it?” asked Ashley.

“Minus the dog walker and possibly my neighbor seeing me I need to start doing more cardio at the gym.” he said slightly panting. That got a nice chuckle from the group. What the group didn’t know was while they were laughing at Tyler, at the house next to them Tyler’s neighbor had seen them and was watching and waiting to see where this game would go.

Last edited by ThatGuy821; 04-25-2023 at 07:21 PM. Reason: wrote part 4 instead of 3 lol
Old 04-28-2023, 10:02 AM   #7
ThatGuy821

Part 4:

“Marissa truth or dare,” Tyler asked.

“Dare,” she said hesitantly, not sure what he would make her do after his dare.

“I dare you to choose someone to spank your bare bottom bent over their lap 10 times.”

“Okay I choose Emma,” she said confidently, Emma was her friend for years and knew that she would take it easy on her; or so she thought.

“Should’ve chosen someone not wearing rings, genius,” Emma said while laughing.

Marissa immediately realized her mistake but it was too late as her pants got yanked down and she was pulled over Emma’s lap. Emma raised her hand ready to spank her friend.

“Count with me,” commanded Emma. *SMACK* Emma’s hand lands its first blow.

“ONE,” says Marissa, not looking forward to the rest.

*SMACK* Emma grins ear to ear as she sees her handprints forming.

“TWO”

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

“THREE FOUR FIVE,” Marissa shouts on the verge of tears.

*SMACK* *SMACK* Emma feels something on her leg…. She realizes that Marissa is getting turned on by this.

“SIX SEVEN” ‘oh god i’m dripping wet’ Marissa says to herself. She looks up at Emma and from the grin on her face she realizes that Emma knows that she’s getting turned on by this.

*SMACK* *SMACK* Emma has an idea.

“Hey Tyler, come here and give Marissa her final spank.”

Marissa’s eyes go wide at the thought of Tyler spanking her, half of her was begging for him not too out of fear that he might be able to tell that she’s wet, the other half hopes that he notices.

Tyler obliges Emma’s request and heads over. “Oh and by the way give her three since she forgot to count eight and nine,” says Emma with an evil grin.

‘Dammit’ Marissa thought to herself.

Tyler raises his hand and spanks with half the force that Emma did since he saw how red her ass was and knew that Emma put her through the ringer. *SMACK* *SMACK*

“EIGHT NINE,” Marissa says, making sure she doesn’t have to repeat them.Tyler feels something but isn’t sure of what he felt. He lines up his last spank to be more centered. *SMACK*

“TEN!” yelled Marissa, happy that it's over but wondering if Tyler felt that she was wet.

Tyler with the last spank being more centered confirmed for himself that Marissa got turned on by that. ‘Hmm maybe i should give her more of those dares’ he thought to himself.

Him and Marissa went to sit down in their spots, Marissa has a little trouble sitting down after that beating and asks for a pillow to sit on which Tyler grabs from the sofa and gives to her. Marissa sits there thinking of who she should ask. “John truth or dare?”

“I’ll go with a dare.”

“Okay, I dare you to strip down to your boxers.”

“Ugh fine,” said John as he started to strip down to his underwear. John, like Tyler and Shawn, was also in pretty good shape. The three of them all met at the gym and their shared passion for going was how they became good friends. The girls all watched as John slowly removed his shirt making a show out of Marissa’s dare, next came the jeans, then he teased the boxers and sat down leaving his impression on the girls and a standard for the guys to follow.

“Truth or dare Shawn?”

“Dare,” Shawn said rather confidently.

John thought about it for a moment then thought of something, “I dare you to eat out Marissa.”

“I’m good with that, how long?” asked Shawn

“1 minute,” said John, hoping that if he gives good dares others will return the favor.

“You okay with this?” asked Shawn to Marissa.

“More than okay with this, anything to keep my mind off my ass,” Marissa said as she takes off her pants for a second time. Marissa gets on the floor, legs spread, Shawn lays down in front of her pussy waiting for the word to start from John.

“One minute on the clock, Begin!”

Shawn starts slowly and methodically licking Marissa’s pussy, *ughh*, she moans as she feels his tongue move around her pussy. This isn’t Shawn’s first time eating a girl out and it showed.

“OMFG” Marissa screamed out as Shawn started to tongue fuck her. Her hands went to his head trying to keep him down there as long as he could be.

“10 seconds,” said John as he and the others were enjoying the show.

‘What?! It can't be almost a minute already’ Marissa thought to herself, her eyes darted over to Tyler’s eyes. She so badly wished that it was him eating her out, she would do anything that Tyler would make her do.

“TIME!” shouted John.

“That was a hell of a show,” said Ashley.

“Yeah it helped that she was already dripping before we started,” joked Shawn. Marissa’s face went red with embarrassment.

“I knew you were wet when I spanked you,” said Tyler.

“Oh yeah, she’s a little painslut,” laughed Emma.

“AM NOT,” Marissa said in protest.

“Oh yeah? Your pussy says otherwise.” said Emma.

Marissa got quiet. “Okay settle down settle down,” said Tyler, “Shawn it's your turn.”

“Emma truth or dare?” asked Shawn.

“You aren’t getting me after that, truth,” Emma said.

“Fuck Marry Kill for the three guys in this room,” said Shawn.

“Easy, Fuck John since he looks so damn hot,” she says fanning herself, “Marry Tyler because he seems so innocent, although looks can be deceiving, and then kill you,” she says bringing her thumb across her neck as she stares him dead in the eye.

“Well feisty aren’t we, don’t worry I’ll take care of that later,” Shawn says with a smirk.

“In your dreams loser,” Emma said with an eye roll. “Ashley, truth or dare?”
Ashley has been left pretty unharmed so she decided to play it risky, “Dare.”

Emma has an evil grin, “I was hoping you would pick that, your dare is to roll a dice, if it lands on odd you lose your bra and panties for the rest of the game, if it lands on even you have to give one of the boys a blowjob.”

Ashley was almost speechless. “Really? That’s a little much,” she said, looking around the room for help. Tyler comes to her rescue attempting to be her knight in shining armor. “That does seem a little much,” he said.

“You get the blowjob,” said Emma.

“Sorry Ashley, I tried.”

“And for speaking out I'm adding you have to jerk off the other two boys while you suck Tyler’s dick,” Emma said as the other boys seemed pretty satisfied.

“I’ve never hoped to be naked so much in my life,” Ashley says as she shakes the dice. The dice rolls and lands on…..

Old 04-29-2023, 05:58 AM   #8
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Oh I am loving this so far.
You can definitely write!

I hope you keeps this up.

It is moving a bit fast with. Dares, don’t rush it to much!
But otherwise great
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 02:12 PM   #9
ThatGuy821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
Oh I am loving this so far.
You can definitely write!

I hope you keeps this up.

It is moving a bit fast with. Dares, don’t rush it to much!
But otherwise great
yeah I think I'm gonna do more truths so we can get to know the characters a bit more a develop more storylines between the characters, working on the next two parts rn we'll see how it goes, it might be a little longer for it to come out because I want to write two at a time to make sure it flows correctly

Old 07-20-2023, 12:17 PM   #10
Alasdair

Have you managed to write more of the story?
Alasdair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 09:43 PM   #11
ThatGuy821

I wrote one more part but didn't know if anyone was interested in it and lost motivation

Old 07-21-2023, 11:13 AM   #12
redtiger

Yes, we are interested.
Old 07-22-2023, 12:01 AM   #13
ThatGuy821

Okay by the end of this weekend I will start releasing parts again, keep an eye out.

The following user says Thank You to ThatGuy821 for this post:
Old 09-20-2023, 08:39 PM   #14
ThatGuy821

So I got a message the other day about having an interest in this story I started writing the next part and then realized I have an actual direction I want to go with this story. So I ask you people of get there would you like these same size parts but only once a week or would you rather have half to a third the size two times a week?

Old 09-21-2023, 03:17 PM   #15
redtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy821 View Post
So I got a message the other day about having an interest in this story I started writing the next part and then realized I have an actual direction I want to go with this story. So I ask you people of get there would you like these same size parts but only once a week or would you rather have half to a third the size two times a week?
Me, personally, I prefer the shorter length entries posted more frequently. I rarely have enough free time to read long entries.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, game, school, truth, truth or dare