Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #1
rockroller69

Default Nudist Diary: My First Experience With Social Nudity

I don't remember how I found this event, I think I just googled nudists or nude in public stuff in my city and I came across a club (more like a recreation center for sexual folks) that was hosting a clothing optional dance party. I knew I had to go. I had never been naked with multiple people before so this was going to be groundbreaking for me.

I remember my heart racing in the parking lot and absolutely shaking when I get in there and they checked my ID and all that. My nerves were quickly calmed when the lady running the club gave me a tour. She was very friendly and I knew I was in a safe place. There weren't too many people there yet so it was pretty uneventful. Some people were in their underwear so I figured I would be safe doing the same. I know it was clothing optional but I felt weird because the first one naked, so I started in just my boxers. I undressed in the bathroom and put my clothes in my backpack and then in a coat room with everyone else's stuff. I joined the dance floor to find that the host had stripped to lingerie, with her very large breasts out. She was older with a nice thick body and somewhat shorter than myself. We interacted for a bit and I wanted to find the courage to strip off completely but it wasn't there yet.

Eventually more people showed up and I did finally make a few friends. We danced in a circle together, one girl and her boyfriend were totally naked, another girl was topless and her male friend naked as well. Eventually I found the courage to drop my underwear to my feet and kick them off. What a feeling that was to be totally naked in such a welcoming and safe space. It was unlike anything I had experienced before.

After a while it just felt so naturally that I subconsciously stopped registering that I was nude, only sometimes noticing it when I wasn't distracted with dancing with my new friends. From there on, I remained nude until it was time to go home, which was disappointing. I wanted to dance all night. I enjoyed even just sitting with my new friends and chatting so comfortably with each other.

To this day I have wanted to badly to attend another event like this, but nothing has come up, especially with Covid raging. Maybe one day!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to rockroller69 for this post:
Old 12-10-2021, 02:38 AM   #2
Dendog

That sounds like a fun event format
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dendog for this post:
Old 12-11-2021, 10:51 AM   #3
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendog View Post
That sounds like a fun event format
It was! It's so nice to be able to indulge my fantasies and desires in safe and open spaces like that. I've been waiting and waiting for more events like this but until the pandemic quiets down I'll just have to keep waiting
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk