+9 hours +90 busts.
that's it. but two more is my 100th?

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 05:58 AM   #527
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

9 hours and 90 hits

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 05:59 AM   #528
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

+9 hours +90 busts.

Likes and Limits
Old 01-22-2022, 05:59 AM   #529
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

And 90 hits now again

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

Old 01-22-2022, 05:59 AM   #530
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

and last one! +9 hours +90 busts

Likes and Limits
Old 01-22-2022, 05:59 AM   #531
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

9 hours more then

Old 01-22-2022, 06:00 AM   #532
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

good job, Rothaon and everyone!

and thanks, katien, for letting us mess with your balls and cage. have fun!

Likes and Limits
Old 01-22-2022, 06:01 AM   #533
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Yup, it ended up being a nice challenge, hope Katien has fun with it all the way along.

Thanks to all the contributors and Damian for this late push

Old 01-22-2022, 06:02 AM   #534
katien
getDare Sweetheart

TIME IS OVER!.

Thank you all so much for contributing to the thread, I will remember each of you for the next few months.

Now I'm going to eat and right after, I'll calculate everything.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to katien for this post:
Old 01-22-2022, 08:01 AM   #535
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Information

OMG...

Only in the happy hour in which Sir_Damian and Rothaon participated, between them 2 alone, they added 333 hours that I must multiply by 2, 666 hours. That's more than 27 days, although there were already a few days previously accumulated from my post this morning until happy hour.

As for hits on my balls, at happy hour there were 3,330 hits, which when multiplied by 2, add up to 6,660 hits on my balls.

I want to thank everyone who at some point participated in the thread, just for participating, but also for taking me a little further than where I usually go and taking me out of my comfort zone.

I expect more than 4 months of chastity, at least. To this we must add the extra time that will most likely be added through Chaster.app, in case you have to be in the pillory or end up frozen for some reason.

As I said from the beginning, this is a separate chastity session, which will start when the current one ends. My current chastity session should have finished yesterday at 15:00, but I continued with the cage until the end of the thread, because I was ordered to do so and because of my commitment to you in terms of touching my cage less and less. Something that although not completely, I think I have managed to reduce the daily cage touches, especially on the last day.

I will continue to have my chastity cage on until tonight after dinner, when I am allowed to take it off for only 24 hours. And tomorrow night, at the same time that I start my brief freedom today, I will log in to Chaster.app with the minimum requirements set by you and a different chastity cage than the one I currently wear.

I would like to tell what I feel and what I am fulfilling, from time to time. I don't know if I should do it through my blog, in this same thread or I should create another thread with a different name, although the last case is the one I like the most, I don't know in which subforum I could place the thread in which to tell how I have more than 4 months of chastity and the tens of thousands of hits on my balls that I will have to give myself in order to win my freedom again.

As soon as I'm logged into Chaster.app, I'll update to discuss the session requirements I'm going to have using that website as a game or dare.

I admit that during the last hour in which you could add time, I got very nervous. I also recognize that I hope you understand that I am going to take advantage of those 24 hours of freedom that I have, before starting all this.
I am also very nervous now, seeing the total number of days and hours that await me at least. And perhaps even more so, seeing the total number of hits on my balls, which I will have to fulfill so that my cock can return to normal.

Once again, thanks to all of you who participated in the thread at some point and even more so to those who were there from the beginning to the end.

Comment that my intention is to fulfill what was promised and unless there is a serious or health problem, I will be there as long as I have to be, according to Chaster.app. In addition, you will be able to check it, since I will have the PM CHASTITYCHECK (X) enabled for the entire duration of my next period of chastity. If someone had doubts that I really keep what I promised, it will be easy for them to verify that I will wear the chastity cage 24/7, during the established time.

Count in these moments:

Hits in the balls: 27136
Hours added to chastity: 3193 hours (133 days + 1 hours)
Minutes punishment: 4785 minutes (3 D + 7 h + 45 min) [319 Cage touches]
Last posted post: #531
Thread closed January 22th at 14:00 (Spanish time) .

THIS MAKES A TOTAL OF: 136 DAYS + 8 HOURS + 45 MINUTS. (Just over four and a half months).

So yes, I am indeed going to have to beat my caged record in chastity.

Thanks to Rothaon, Sumiko, L---, TrashedPuma, dom.guy, dbgetdare, ShannW, Angelica_Kee_Zarcon, Sir_Damián, Rhowc, SwitchPhil, DiaperSlaveBunz, pain slut joe, MarkNDoubt, max1986, dirtyballs, chaste_chris, Lady Robin, Deserved, Jemoer, saltychip and Makemeweardiapers.

Especially to dbgetdare for being the one who started the thread from my account, even if it was in a different way and with a different intention than the one that ended up being converted.

And of course very grateful to Rotahon, Sir_Damián, Angelica_Kee_Zarcon, MarkNDoubt y ShannW, for being the ones who have dedicated the most time to keeping me locked and completely horny thanks to ballbusting, during all the months that lie ahead of me.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Last edited by katien; 01-22-2022 at 08:11 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to katien for this post:
Old 01-24-2022, 08:05 PM   #536
katien
getDare Sweetheart

I have started a new thread to tell the experience of what I am going to live during the next days, weeks and months.

In the first post, I tell the story of how this thread came to be created, from the very beginning of my period of chastity on January 3 (because in a way, it was that period of chastity that made me so horny, to end up betting things here on GetDare that led to the creation of this thread. It's also related to when this thread ended up becoming a deserved punishment because I did something I shouldn't have done while in chastity).

I am also talking about the configuration of the Chaster.app session, which takes the initial time that you have marked. And my commitment that whatever happens with that session, my chastity cannot end before June 9 (it can be increased, but not reduced beyond that date, in order to fulfill my commitment to you).

I suppose that some will not care about any of this. They simply participated in the thread to add chastity time and the reasons or how I am going to live it, those of exactly the same. I also appreciate your participation in the thread, adding chastity time and/or hits to my balls.

But for those who might be interested, let them know that the thread is located within the "Submissive/Dominant Area" forum and, in turn, within the "s/M Blogs" subforum. I was looking at which GetDare forum I could put a thread like that on, and I think that subforum is the most suitable.

I leave here the title of the linked thread in case you want to go directly.

Beating my record. My story fulfilling your punishment of chastity and ballbusting

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Advertisements
Kink Talk