Old 08-19-2018, 11:30 AM   #1
schneeschnaa

Default Female balcony dares

So I have this balcony attached to my apartment. It’s big enough that a few chairs fit comfortably and the area below the railing is blocked such that if I’m standing at the rail, you can see from my waist up, and if I’m sitting, you can’t see me.

It overlooks a busy street that has cars on it at all hours of the day, and I’ve always wanted to take advantage of it for dares and other extra fun, but I’ve never done it. Now I’m getting ready to move and have about a week to get the most out of it!

What do you think? Can you help me make the most and sluttiest of my balcony in the next week?

Limits: social suicide, face, pictures, heavy pain, any kind of bathroom anything, messy.
schneeschnaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:34 AM   #2
Master321st

Your balcony will be your new toilet. You will have to pee in your balcony.
Master321st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #3
Everill
getDare Devil

Go to the railing and strip from the waist down. Spend some time fingering yourself as you look over the balcony.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 12:54 PM   #4
xcartouche

Easy one for start - every day on random time go to the balcony, strip only to panties and let the clothing on the rail. Then sit down, make yourself cum, stand up, take of the panties and leave the balcony with panties on your shoulder.
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:15 PM   #5
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's another harder one. Strip naked and blindfold yourself. Stay out on your balcony for 30 minutes(set a timer). (write a word like "slut" across you chest to be humiliated more)

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:21 PM   #6
axmurderer14

1. Make your balcony a "Bottomless Zone". Whenever you have to go there, you have to leave your bottoms and panties inside your house.

2. If you are flexible enough, in the middle of the day, when you are bottomless, do a headstand/handstand in your balcony, for atleast a full minute

3. In the morning, do some stretching/yoga wearing only a bra.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 09:51 AM   #7
schneeschnaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master321st View Post
Your balcony will be your new toilet. You will have to pee in your balcony.
This one is against my limits, but thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Go to the railing and strip from the waist down. Spend some time fingering yourself as you look over the balcony.
I decided to start with this one to ease into it. I was planning to wait until dark to do these, but after reading some of the dares I started getting excited and needed to do one ASAP. I’m wearing a dress today, so it was easy to walk to the rail, take off my panties and tie my dress up to my waist. By the time I was stripped from the waist down, I was so ready to start fingering myself, but my heart was pounding and I could feel my face turning red. There's a big office building across the street with huge windows (it inspired me to want to do balcony dares! A few times I’ve seen people banging after work hours) and I saw a few people look my way! It was a rush, but I’m pretty sure they couldn’t see anything. After a few seconds of scanning the area, I started fingering myself, focusing mostly on my clit and looking around me. At one point I made accidental eye contact with a guy walking by. I don’t think he knew what I was doing either, but it was a rush. At one point I forgot myself and played with my nipple for a few seconds before realizing

I fingered myself at the railing for 7 minutes (idk why I picked that amount of time) before putting my panties back on and untying my dress. Thanks for the dare! I might do it again later and try to cum in the balcony or stay out for longer before losing my nerve.

Limits: social suicide, face, pictures, heavy pain, any kind of bathroom anything, messy.
schneeschnaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk