Old 08-09-2018, 04:16 AM   #1
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Default Teacher/ professor fantasy?

So I was wondering if anyone ever had a teacher or professor fantasy?

I’ll go first. So my fantasy is with my Freshman High school teacher. She is wearing a sexy skirt and sexy blouse. While teaching me it goes all American Beauty. She slowly strips out of her clothes while looking me straight in the eyes begging for me to have sex with her. I magically am naked at my desk and I am being pulled to her. We have sex and she orgasmss to an amazing and loud climax. Once finished I put my clothes on while she is just laying there in ecstasy. While distracted I take all her clothes leaving her naked. She then wakes up from her sex coma and is freaked out because she is naked in the middle of a class filled with male students.

So have fun and tell your sexy fantasies

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:20 AM   #2
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

There was this northern irish teacher I had in school. I've got a thing for the accent but she also used to slip her shoes off during class at times.

I've got a fantasy of her catching me but waiting until the whole class had gone to tell me. Then order me to detention.

Then when I get there she tells me I've to write lines whilst naked. She takes my clothes, puts them in her bag and leaves the classroom.

It'd feel like hours before she'd return, when she comes back she slips off her shoes and since I'm naked can notice how aroused I get.

When I finish my lines, she orders me to rub her feet. After this she tells me she forgot to bring my clothes back.

She's left in the class room across the hall but it's locked. She also says that she is tired from all her walking around the halls but I can go collect them myself.

Although the halls are deserted, she tells me this is the only way to get dressed again.

.....well that was fun to write

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:42 AM   #3
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
There was this northern irish teacher I had in school. I've got a thing for the accent but she also used to slip her shoes off during class at times.

I've got a fantasy of her catching me but waiting until the whole class had gone to tell me. Then order me to detention.

Then when I get there she tells me I've to write lines whilst naked. She takes my clothes, puts them in her bag and leaves the classroom.

It'd feel like hours before she'd return, when she comes back she slips off her shoes and since I'm naked can notice how aroused I get.

When I finish my lines, she orders me to rub her feet. After this she tells me she forgot to bring my clothes back.

She's left in the class room across the hall but it's locked. She also says that she is tired from all her walking around the halls but I can go collect them myself.

Although the halls are deserted, she tells me this is the only way to get dressed again.

.....well that was fun to write
Wow! That was cool. What did she look like?

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Dice game

Old 01-06-2019, 01:41 AM   #4
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Fantasy #2:

This starts with me at my desk eager to learn English. In walks in my Fahmam English teacher wearing a white button down blouse, pencil green mini skirt, and brown closed toe 2 in heels. I mean she is gorgeous. She has blonde hair about B cups and so slender and skinny. Just a beauty! She gets to her desk and puts her books that she held cradled in her arms. Then she turns and our eyes meet. She gives me such a sexy look that my manhood instantly stands at attention. She then takes a pencil and starts biting the tip of the eraser. She then tells me to approach the board.

ItÂ’s then that I realize that my manhood wonÂ’t go down. I make an excuse but she rushes over to me swaying her hips. She insists again. I make another excuse. She then peers over to my manhood and is shocked but not revolted. She is actually turned on. She doesnÂ’t another unthinkable act and grabs my manhood and forces me to get up.

It is then that my clothes have disappeared having her hand hold my manhood with skin to skin contact. She then tells me to solve the question on the board. While this is going on she is continually pulling back and forth on my manhood. IÂ’m having trouble concentrating. She then whispers in my ear that if I get this question wrong she will spank me, but if I get it right then she will allow me to f*ck her.

I try my hardest. I get the question wrong. She then pulls me by my manhood and pulls me right over her desk. She makes sure to squeeze my manhood between the desk and my stomach. She then transforms into a dominatrix and starts spanking me hard. I only see her leather boots so I assume she is naked with only them on. She then turns me around and grabs my manhood fully naked and barefoot. She then pulls me forward and without letting go lays herself on the desk.

It’s then that she guides my manhood into her. We f*ck like wild animals. She screams over and over. She finally has her fifth oragasm and whispers to me. “You got the question right, I just wanted an excuse to spank that sexy assnog yours.”

Dice game

Old 06-13-2019, 07:56 PM   #5
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Fantasy #3

Had this hot dean of my college who was rarely seen but oh so hot. Well she’s the one that gives us our degrees when we graduate and I had a fantasy. Since she had stilettos and long legs my fantasy has her start as this

My name is called and she presents me my certificate. I approach and reach out to grab her hand. She shakes it but instead but instead of her dressed in her robes she is naked except for those sexy heels. She stands next to me for he photo op only to be grabbing my sex and both of us pretending like nothing is going on. It then goes dark and she tells me to be ready for my next present. She opens her robe and there is my cerficate between her amazing breasts. She smiles a naughty smile and closes her robe on my face as I’m motor boated by her amazing tits. She is shaved and starts to climb on me. She then enters and we start to have sexy while standing.

It is lit again and we are f*cking right in front of the audience of the ceremony. Everyone is clapping and f*cking each other. Some classmates I fantasize about start their way over and have me lie down. One starts sucking my d*ck while another sits on my face. The dean then starts sucking my nipples and gives me that naughty smile again. She then puts her heel on my cock and tells me to beg her to cum.

I can’t hold it anymore as my classmates and her are playing with my cock edgin me closer and closer. I beg her and she tells me no. She then ties me up hogtying me with my banner and the honor cords. She then leads me by my cock around so any girl can stroke it but she warns them I am not allowed to cum.

Once I make it around all the girls are naked as she lead me to the stage. She lifts me by me cock onto a table and has me point my cock at the girls below the stage on their knees. Once she gets low she then allows me to cum on all the girls below including her and all my classmates. They all lick it up. She then approaches me with that naughty smile cum in mouth bites me cock and then says cum again now. All my classmates and her are maturbating furiously as she starts stroking my cock again. I cum again for her

It is at this point I receive my certificate for real and come back to reality

Dice game

Old 06-13-2019, 08:56 PM   #6
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default actual

For me it was a fantasy turned reality.

Two times:

1. One one while in jr high - I fantasized about my 7th grade english teacher but 10+ years later - i lived it. Ran into her at a hardware store and recognized her right off. The difference was that unlike back in school this time she was in bikini top and a hotshorts.. She was always black and skinny.
As it is we struck up a 'what have you been doing'.
I ended up helping her get stuff home and got to go in her house for the first time. A lot of the stuff was my putting together stuff for her.
I was sweating a lot and was in some good 'tight' shorts, but took my tshirt off.
Was still well built then... and she apparently liked it as she still had her bikini top on..but was wearing her bikini bottoms that overall she was looking super hot in. It very much made me very hard and it was showing.
Rather quickly she was rubbing my neck and I reached for her arm and accidently rubbed her breast..and was kissing her.
At this point we were making out and i took her bikini off and she was even better looking nude of course. Before it got further she yanked my shorts off and we both nude and started fucking.. So intense that We were having fun for hours. At some point we were in bed together. We did take a shower together and did it there too.. yet it continued.
This was a saturday, and I was with her till Monday am.

2. Not long after the above. I ran into my 12th grade math teacher at computer store...and she didnt recognize me initially. I did though and approached her. She assusmed i was a store person and i helped her so much she asked me to come to her home and install her new setup she bought.
I did. This was before stores would have a 'at home' service.
When I got her pc & etc in the house.. I then reminded her who I was and she was surprised. But I did so at the same time that I approached and kissed her.. She responded and was loving it.
Very much though that we did a lot of making out... but the difference her is that I found out she had become lesbian since i knew her.
Mostly found out by virtue of her 'gf' came out.. virtually nude while we were making out.. At that point we were fucking and her 'gf' came over and was joining us. At the time this was between marriages and i invited both of them to stay with me (they were looking for new place to stay).
But instead of them getting a room to themselves they stayed in my bed.'
They had the extra room for clothes and when sick and etc.
But for a couple of year... it was 3some city for a while.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:49 PM   #7
deutschsub132

There was a baseball coach at my high school who also taught me for two of the four years I was there (freshman and then junior). Great guy, amazing teacher, and gorgeous to boot. On top of that, the baseball players were by far the most attractive guys in the school, although that may just be my thing for nice legs.

The baseball team had a warehouse building down the street from the school with batting cages, lockers, bathrooms, etc. Honestly a pretty nice spot and a lot of the boys would hang out there and bring their girlfriends. It had a super distinct smell as a result of 20 to 30 varsity athletes sharing the space.

I had a reoccurring fantasy of getting caught by one of the baseball players down in that warehouse. I'm not sure what I'd be doing—anything from sniffing their jocks to jacking off—but eventually one of them would catch me. At that point, I'd become the center of a relatively kinky gangbang featuring watersports, having my head dunked in the toilets, sucking on their used jock straps, etc. I even liked to imagine them threatening to fuck me with one of their baseball bats. And at the end, the coach would always walk in and finish me off.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:49 AM   #8
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by deutschsub132 View Post
There was a baseball coach at my high school who also taught me for two of the four years I was there (freshman and then junior). Great guy, amazing teacher, and gorgeous to boot. On top of that, the baseball players were by far the most attractive guys in the school, although that may just be my thing for nice legs.

The baseball team had a warehouse building down the street from the school with batting cages, lockers, bathrooms, etc. Honestly a pretty nice spot and a lot of the boys would hang out there and bring their girlfriends. It had a super distinct smell as a result of 20 to 30 varsity athletes sharing the space.

I had a reoccurring fantasy of getting caught by one of the baseball players down in that warehouse. I'm not sure what I'd be doing—anything from sniffing their jocks to jacking off—but eventually one of them would catch me. At that point, I'd become the center of a relatively kinky gangbang featuring watersports, having my head dunked in the toilets, sucking on their used jock straps, etc. I even liked to imagine them threatening to fuck me with one of their baseball bats. And at the end, the coach would always walk in and finish me off.
Thank you for sharing. Would they strip u naked before the gangbang?

Dice game

Advertisements
Kink Talk