Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-13-2018, 02:27 PM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Default How do you think about people wearing no underpants?

Well, the titles says it all. Recently I had a (completely vanilla) discussion, and we eventually talked about guys with no underwear on. The girl told me that she finds this disgusting, even if the guy was hot.

So I want to know:
Do you find it rather sexy or rather disgusting, if you know that
a) any average looking girl
b) a very hot looking girl
c) any average looking boy
d) a very hot looking boy
does not have underwear under her/his pants/skirt. Of course you do not see anything (unless you lurk under the skirt), you just know it.

So what would be your feelings about it? I'm very interested about various opinions of both boys and girls. I'll tell you mine later.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:27 AM   #2
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Hi

I don't really care if a girl or a guy doesn't wear any underwear.

I guess most people will think it's hot if a girl goes without underwear, doesn't matter if very hot or average looking. But it also depends on the body shape of that person - like with yoga pants .
For a guy most people will think it's disgusting, doesn't matter if hot or average.
The only way a guy could go commando is if he is scottish. And wearing a kilt.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:13 AM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Yeah, that's exactly what I've thought. Just wanted to know, if people here might see it differently. Or if there is maybe somebody, who thinks a guy with no underwear is hot

Quote:
The only way a guy could go commando is if he is scottish. And wearing a kilt.
Well, actually here I have to disagree The discussion has been about a scottish guy with a kilt I don't think people would like the idea of a scottish guy going commando either.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 04-14-2018, 08:20 AM   #4
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Well, the titles says it all. Recently I had a (completely vanilla) discussion, and we eventually talked about guys with no underwear on. The girl told me that she finds this disgusting, even if the guy was hot.

So I want to know:
does not have underwear under her/his pants/skirt. Of course you do not see anything (unless you lurk under the skirt), you just know it.

So what would be your feelings about it? I'm very interested about various opinions of both boys and girls. I'll tell you mine later.
I think as long as I don't see their butt crack I pretty much have very average feeling for it ...I find it neither sexy nor disgusting ... But if I see there butt crack or any private parts or pubes then it's very disgusting
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:41 PM   #5
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Smile Thrilling

does not have underwear under her/his pants/skirt. Of course, you do not see anything (unless you lurk under the skirt), you just know it.

So what would be your feelings about it?
Neither sexy or disgusting. It doesn't matter if the person is hot, not or just average. For me, it is a thrill to do. Now that I think about it, it would be thrilling to be out with someone who I had told to not wear underwear too.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:46 PM   #6
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:

... I don't think people would like the idea of a scottish guy going commando either.
Well, they maybe not like it, but I guess that's the only kind of man going commando which is acceptable at least

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:16 PM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:

So I want to know:

I am an average guy who never wears any sort of underwear and like my women the same way or naked as I am most of the time.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:07 AM   #8
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thanks for all your answers! Interesting how different the opinions are here.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, it would be thrilling to be out with someone who I had told to not wear underwear too.
I think if you know the person, or are a friend of her, it is always different as compared to a stranger

Quote:
Well, they maybe not like it, but I guess that's the only kind of man going commando which is acceptable at least
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. Maybe it is a language problem here. What exactly do you mean with "going commando"? I thought, going commando just means, wearing no underpants. So a guy could also going commando with a trousers, could he?

Old 04-15-2018, 03:50 AM   #9
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
So I want to know:
I would find a and b very very sexy, especially if they surprised me with it or I had given them orders to do it. I would be reasonably happy with c or d too, if I was trying to publicly humiliate them (maybe a remote vibrating plug and joggers? )

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk