Old 09-17-2018, 09:56 AM   #1
Shy_Slave

Default Story Themed Dare, Lets make a story!

Hello, Im Katya!
I came up with this idea just now and tought that we all could make up a story and i will perform it when it is done.

So how this works is everyone post something that would continue what the previous guy/girl has written, When it is done, i will close the ad and write a detailed report here for you all to read!

Lets create a story based on my likes!

I will start: Im at home, horny. While holding my backpack i think of what to put in it on this journey, befour leaving the house....

Limits: Pictures, Identity reveal, Illegal

Slut deserving a public laugh.
Shy_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:00 PM   #2
tjoh1594

You change in to socks, no shoes, athletic shorts, no underwear, and a tank top, no bra. You fill your bag with as many pens and markers you can find, as well as two full bottles of water, clothespins, and any toys you have. You stand at the front door, reach down your shorts and taste your sweet pussy before you leave the front door.
tjoh1594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:28 PM   #3
isitlogical

You first stop is to be the local hardware store. Where you buy a small amount of hemp or manila rope. After acquiring the hope you move quickly to the nearest restroom. Remove your shorts and fashion a crotch rope ensuring the rope is snug between your pussy lips and but cheeks. You put your shorts back on and silently promise yourself not to remove the rope until you have orgasmed twice.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk