Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-14-2017, 11:40 PM   #46
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 46

Chapter forty six

Holly's POV

There were fingers pressing against the walls of my vagina. I came to screaming and screaming, thrashing and thrashing but unable to move from the straps holding me down. They stopped as suddenly as they came, making way for the tears that were flowing down my cheeks. The fingers left my body but I was still crying, still terrified.

"Holly?" a tentative voice asked. I blinked back the tears and opened my eyes. Through the moisture still clinging to my lashes I could see the blurred outline of someone familiar. "Holly, it's only me. Saskia," she said.

I closed my eyes in relief, all the pain and anxiety flooding out as I began to sob uncontrollably. Saskia removed the straps and pulled me towards her, stroking my hair and trying to soothe me. It took a long time for me to calm down. When I was calm we didn't move, we just sat there.

"Holly," she said eventually. I pulled away to look at her. Her face was pinched tightly. pain in her eyes. "Has Luke raped you?" she asked. I shook my head. I heard her let out a sigh of relief. She went to turn to her computer to type up some notes.

"But someone else has," I whispered, my voice so quiet that it barely made it across the room. She froze. The blood in my body turned ice cold, scared I'd made an enemy of Saskia, scared she would hate me, scared of tainting her with the information. She spun back round to face me.

"No. Oh Holly, I really didn't want to hear that. I hoped, beyond belief, that Luke and you had just had consensual sex and that the bruising was because you were both a bit rough," her voice was tight, but it didn't seem to be judging. "When I saw the bruising, it made me think you might have been raped, but I just hoped for you that you hadn't been. Who was it?" she asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that it can't be Luke. He spent all of the night it happened sat in Liam's room with the others keeping an eye on Liam," I explained.

Saskia looked at me. "I need you to tell me everything," she said. I shook my head violently and tried to back away but hit the back of the chair I was sat in. "Holly, I need to know so I can give you treatment and so that we can resolve it. Find who did it," she said.

I swallowed hard. "You mean tell Luke," I said accusingly. She nodded. "NO! You can't!" I screamed at her. "You can't tell him. He won't want broken property. He doesn't want a slut who got raped. He doesn't want someone who was asking to be raped," I protested.

Saskia wheeled her chair closer to me. "Holly, it's not your fault. You never asked for it, you wore exactly what you were supposed to at all time, if someone is only seeing you as a piece of meat to abuse then that's their fault. You are not responsible for this. Don't let that guilt eat you up," she told me calmly and trying to be reassuring. "Besides, Luke loves you. He talks about how perfect and lovely you are all the time. He won't abandon you for this."

"Yes he will. You said it yourself. I'm prefect and lovely and sweet and innocent. But I'm not, I'm imperfect, I'm broken, I'm no longer innocent," I retaliated, her words being deleted as quickly as they went in. I wasn't allowing them time to settle. To change my mind about this.

"Fine. It won't go any further than here. But I still need to know the full story," she said, her need to get the information outweighing her need to tell someone and get it reported.

"It started four nights ago. I woke up, blind, gagged, and tied. There was pain in my nipples and stomach. One of those tit towers was being used on me and the person was sitting on my stomach. My nipples were pulled and pulled and pulled. It was awful, I was trying to scream but couldn't, the pain unbearable. And then suddenly it was gone. And by the time I had realised I'd been untied and ungagged, I ripped the blindfold off but the person was gone. In the morning, the blindfold had disappeared too. I'd assumed it was Luke, because that morning at breakfast was the announcement about the visitors and something your dad said made me think it was him, and that I should forgive him. So I never queried it. If it hadn't happened, maybe I would have asked questions about what Luke had done that night," I explained.

"He'd come to visit us. He was fuming about the branding and kicked up a right fuss over it. Because he embarrassed himself, you got punished by being put on the team for this week. He knows not to step out of line and he did. And now he's living with the consequences of watching you get mauled by others," she said bitterly. "Sorry I don't like some of our guests. Bad history with them. Continue."

"So the next time I woke up again. Still blind, still gagged, still tied up but this time the pain was in my pussy. Pegs were being clipped on and then in one motion, they were ripped off. Filled with the pain I again didn't realise that the person had untied me, ungagged me and left. Then the following night came. I woke up to my thighs being forced apart, my legs hooked over someone's shoulders and then the feel of something very human being thrusted over and over, as quick and as hard as they could inside me. They came but kept going, not stopping until eventually there was muttered noises and they left. I was too scared to move, too scared to take the blindfold off but when I did, there was no one there. I'd just kept assuming that Luke was following some orders, but he hadn't been," I finished lamely. Saskia put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you. I'm going to give you some bruise cream. And I'm going to send you to your room until the preparations for dinner start because you need sleep, I'm guessing you didn't get much after the rape," she said. I nodded. I'd barely slept. "I'll send Liam, or George or Lucy to come get you at dinner." I slid off the seat and walked out the room and down the corridors to my room. I stared at my bed. Not wanting to get in it, the memories of the rape raw and recent but knowing it was the comfiest thing I climbed in and settled down.

Saskia's POV

I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. And I won't. Not until I know who it was. I'd luckily taken a small swab of her vagina, so anyone else's DNA involved would be found and could be used against them. I pulled up the CCTV footage from two nights ago and found Holly's room. I settled in for watching something horrific.

No matter where I went in the tape though, she wasn't raped. there was nothing, no movement nothing. And then suddenly Holly was in awake, in a completely different position to the previous frame. No rolling over. It had been tampered with, which meant any DNA traces were going to be even more important.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
Old 10-15-2017, 10:18 PM   #47
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 47

Chapter forty seven

Holly's POV

There was a knock on my door. I blinked the last bit of sleep out my eyes and yawned. I'd had such a good sleep. Saskia had been right, I'd needed it. I sat up as the door opened. Liam peered round the door. "Hey," he said quietly. "you alright?" he asked. I nodded and swung my legs out of the bed and stood up, walking towards him. "Urm, we are doing dinner prep so I was sent to come get you," he added nervously.

"I know. I guessed. I knew someone would be coming at some point," I explained. I opened the door further allowing him to tumble in. "Shall we get going?" I asked. He nodded and we walked down the twisting corridors back down to the kitchen.

"Are you alright?" he asked suddenly as we were walking. "Saskia was really vague about what was wrong with you," he added as an additional explanation.

"Yeah, just over-exerted and not enough asleep," I said as convincingly as I could be. I was pleased to know that Saskia was keeping her promise though and not telling anyone.

Down in the kitchen there was a frenzy of activity. The theme tonight was festival so every dish had to be big and bold, the drinks would be served with sparklers and be brightly coloured. I headed over to Matt when we entered, while Liam went back to whatever dish he was prepping. I stood in front of Matt, quietly, scared of his reaction.

"How nice of you to join us Holly," he said sarcasm dripping from every word. "I trust you are feeling better?" he added. I nodded, my heart pounding in my throat with nerves. "Very well, this evening you are wholly responsible for drinks," he handed me a menu and a skimpy outfit. "Upstairs the hall has been transformed into essentially a street party. The food dishes will be placed at various stands and the guests will help themselves, there is music, dancing, a carnival feel essentially. You will be manning the bar. You will be the only slave up there, due to your earlier lack of ability to wait on them. You will make and mix whatever drink they ask for, and serve it with a smile and a sparkler. Understand?" he asked. I nodded. "You can practise each drink once, bring them to me to taste and then you will be heading upstairs. Now go."

I scuttled off, actually quite scared of Matt. I read through all the twelve drinks and stared in dismay. I was never going to be able to make all these. I grabbed twelve glasses and found the liquids I needed, quickly mixing them all up... or at least as quickly as I could. I took each one over to Matt and listened to his comments, trying my hardest to remember each piece of feedback and the drink it went with. I was told to change and head upstairs. I put on the yellow bandeau which literally just covered my boobs and was decorated with sequins. The bottom was a pair of lycra yellow panties, with a half ruffle knee length blue skirt, which left one leg revealed from hip to floor and covered the other to its knee. There was a yellow and blue flower for my hair as well. I clipped it in and taking the menu with me, headed upstairs.

I walked into the hall and was astounded by the noise and the atmosphere in their. I knew it was a carnival but I hadn't expected a feeling of joy. In all the commotion and noise I managed to slink around the outside over to the bar where I stood patiently behind it. Ready to serve.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-23-2017, 12:00 AM   #48
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 48

Chapter forty eight

Holly's POV

I should have known I wouldn't have gone unnoticed for long. Within a matter of moments of standing behind the bar a voice shouted out. "Look the bar's open." I shifted uncomfortably as everyone flooded over towards me and started demanding drinks. It was a cacophony of sound and really hard to hear just one single persons order.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus, my hearing attempting to cut out as much sound and focus on the words. I stared at the mouth of the person directly in front of me, trying to lip read. Deciding on what I believed he had said I ducked under the lip of the bar and found the right alcohol to mix and create the drink. I placed the bright blue concoction directly in front of him and he smiled before taking it away. I relaxed a little. Clearly lip reading was my best option. I twisted slightly to face James who was leaning up against the bar and leaning in towards me as close as he could get. I watched his lips move and name two different drinks. I checked the ingredients list and using the instructions created the two drinks and placed them in front of him. I didn't bother to check it was correct and moved onto the next order... or tried to until I got thwacked across the face and was brought back startled. The sounds went silent. Everyone was watching me and James. "You've forgotten something," he said, his words loud and clear and suddenly too loud for me now that I was listening. I glanced at the ingredient list and checked the liquids that were out on the bartop. I grimaced as I realised he was right.

"Sorry," I said reaching for the drink so I could redo it. He pulled it away from me. "I'll make you another," I added to explain the reaching.

"Oh yes you will. I'm not certain though that you've read through the full rules as to what happens when you get it wrong," he added. I frowned and he pointed to the sign on the front of the bar. I leant forwards to try and read it upside down. "We get to force feed you it through a funnel," he said realising I couldn't see. I just smiled politely as he walked around the edge of the bar and rummaged around for the funnel. He found it. "on your knees bitch," he said. I slowly lowered my knees to the ground so I had to tip my head back to look up at him. The funnel had a black strap around it so when he placed the tip of it in my mouth, the straps were then wrapped around my head and Velcro tightly at the back, forcing me to keep the funnel in. I kept my head tipped back and prepared to swallow quickly as he began to pour it. The liquid hit the back of my throat and burned and before long I was struggling to swallow quick enough and my eyes started watering from the alcohol. The liquid ran out and I was able to swallow finally. I felt dizzy and light headed - the more drinks I did wrong, the drunker I would get which would lead to more drinks being wrong. I stood up, the funnel still attached to my face. I stared at him over the edge and he just walked away. I realised he was going to leave me like this for the evening. I turned back to the bar, remade the drink carefully so it was correct and slide it across to him. Luckily, everyone else decided that it would be better to be patient rather than shouting at me. I slowly worked my way through the orders.

There was a lapse period when I was empty that I noticed the others were up here situated behind stalls with food laid out, dressed similarly to me and serving food onto plates that the guests were eating. Directly across the hall from me was Lucy who was staring at the funnel confused. I shrugged, oblivious to it now except the noise of my breathing echoing. There was a commotion by the door and we turned to look. George was being dragged out from behind his stall looking scared. "You call this a portion," someone shouted angrily. "I could shit more than this," he continued. "Lay on top of your stand," he said. George walked shakily towards the bar, moving the food off the top and laid down. The guest grabbed the trays and platters of food that George had placed behind the bar and tipped it off the trays and onto the top of George, rubbing it in smearing it over his body and the limited clothing he was wearing - a yellow shirt with yellow ruffles of the sleeves that was completely unbuttoned, with yellow speedos. "Stay there and don't even move," he demanded. He moved his head closer to George and began to lap food off of his body. I turned away in disgust. We were treated like animals. As I turned I ended up facing Luke. He smiled at me and requested a drink. I looked at the instructions and shook it up, pouring it into a glass. He took it, tried it and winced slightly. I glanced back down and realised I'd forgotten to put the lemon in so it was very sweet. I remade it and we both stared at the useless drink. Neither of us wanted to do it, you could tell. I knelt down, legs straight so the funnel poked over the top of the bar. He poured a little bit in and I swallowed. Then again. And again. I was pleased he was being nice about it, choking on alcohol is not something you want to do.

I stood up as he walked off and James was heading towards me. "Do you want to take the funnel off?" he asked.

"yeeacc pwwese," I said struggling to talk with the funnel tied to my face. He shook his head.

"Didn't understand. Guess you want it kept in," he said. I tried to speak louder and clearer but the same mumbled stuff came out. "Oh well. Do you need the toilet yet?" he asked suddenly. I frowned. I suddenly realised that I hadn't been since first thing that morning when I got back from his room. I hadn't eaten either so all the liquid I'd been forced to down had gone straight through. My stomach clenched and I nodded, suddenly desperate to go. He smiled cruelly and handed me a note. It was from Matt.

I hear you have been failing to make drinks correctly. I am disappointed as you are ruining the family name. As a result you are hearby forbidden to leave your post to go to the bathroom if you need it during the event. Hold it... or you can piss yourself. Matt

I doubled over, my bladder in agony as I realised I was going to have to hold it. The lycra panties I was wearing would soak up some of it but not enough to not leak. "You really need to go don't you?" he said his smile widening. I nodded, my face grimacing slightly. He grabbed the back of bandeau and dragged me round the bar and into the middle of the room. I clenched as tight as I could, determined not to piss myself. He left me there a moment and within seconds returned with George, still covered in sauces and bits of flaked meat. "Lay on the ground George," he said. George frowned at me as he did as asked. "Holly stand over his hips, one foot either side," he then said. I bit my lip. I didn't want to spread my legs, if I did I wouldn't be able to clench as well but I did as asked, tightening all my muscles. He stood there and just watched for a moment before calling everyone's attention. He stated speaking, his words rambling and not really being heard by me as I was so concentrated on holding my piss in. I saw George's face pale and I realised that my situation had just been explained and he realised what that meant. I looked at him, eyes sad and shook my head. I was determined not to embarrass us even more. I closed my eyes tightly, squeezing as much as I could. I couldn't look at George.

There is only so much clenching muscles that work and I felt a slight trickle go into the lycra panties, making it warm and uncomfortable. I shifted slightly and it was floodgates being opened. The piss flew out, through the panties, running down my legs and landing on George's waist. I was relieved it wasn't his face. I felt much better being relieved but so guilty. I opened my eyes and saw George staring back up at me, pain in his eyes. A hand grabbed my wrist and I was pulled sideways. I stumbled over his legs. "Now you've made a mess," James said. He ripped the straps apart. "Lick it up," he said. I stared at the pool that was either side of George, and on him. "All the stuff off of George and the floor," he added just to clarify. I knelt down next to George, my knee in my own piss and gently placed my tongue on his stomach. The mix of piss and food made me want to gag. I swallowed my distaste and began licking.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-25-2017, 12:23 AM   #49
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 49

Chapter forty nine

Holly's POV

George and I were down at the showers. It was the end of the evening and we'd been sent to get cleaned up rather than help wash up. Neither of us spoke to the other. The guilt at what I had done to him eating me up. I pressed the button on the shower and a stream of freezing water shot out. I didn't care. The cold was a shock but a welcome one. I deserved to be cold for the way I'd treated my friend. I lathered my body with the soap, being careful to clean every inch of me. I felt disgusting, but the soap helped me to feel cleaner. I rinsed the soap off and turned round to see George staring at me. He was stood under the water of a different shower but he was watching me. I hurried out of the showers and into the changing room grabbing a warm fluffy towel and drying my hair and body. Soon after George joined me.

"George..." I started as he also said my name. I paused and indicated he should go first.

"Holly I'm not angry with you," he said. "I'm angry with myself," he added. "If I had just served more food without arguing I wouldn't have been fair game to humiliation. In fact you probably would have been allowed to piss yourself behind the bar without it even being a big thing."

I rolled me eyes. "I doubt that. They seem to really have it out for me, and it wouldn't have saved me licking it up. I am really sorry though George. I tried to hold it but... well I'm sorry," I said lamely, no words truly able to explain how I felt.

George smiled weakly. "Don't worry about it. Is it weird that I got more aroused from you licking things off me than that guy, despite being gay?" he asked. I chuckled lightly.

"Not really. That's what is so weird about this place. Things you thought you'd hate or be against, well they become enjoyable and pleasurable," I said quietly. "Although I have to say, it wasn't all that arousing for me. I think the smell of I put me off quite a bit." We both laughed and leaving our towels on the bench headed back down to the kitchen.

We walked in and everyone turned to look at us. They were stood in a semi-circle around Matt who was debriefing us all on the day. "Good work today team. From the most of you anyway. We've had very few complaints today and the ones we have had have been minor in comparison to yesterdays. Get a good nights sleep, we've all see what happens when you don't" Matt said, his eyes focused on me. I blushed slightly, embarrassed by my ability to not get a good enough sleep. "Holly, George, I need a word," he added as the others headed to their sleeping bags or blankets. We trailed over. He handed us a mop, a bucket and some bleach. "You two aren't going to bed until the entire hall floor has been bleached and cleaned. Have fun," he said before walking off. George and I glanced at each other and sighed. I took the bucket and the bleach and poured some into the bucket and then topped it up with warm water. I carried it carefully upstairs to find George stood in the doorway staring at the now empty room. I followed his gaze, it was massive.

"Well good job I'm very skilled with a mop," I said. I put the bucket down and took the mop off him. "Bring the bucket," I said as I walked to the far right corner. I heard his footsteps following me. I dipped the mop in the bucket and wrung it out and then began mopping in a figure of eight along the back wall towards the left corner, it was going to be easiest to move from the back of the hall to the front as we wouldn't have to walk across the bleached floor to get back to the kitchen. George followed me, pushing the bucket with his foot.

"This is going to take forever," he said miserably.

"It won't. Trust me," I said as I got into the rhythm of it.

20 minutes later, we were stood in the doorway as I stretched with the mop to reach the final little square. I stood back and smiled at George. "Done," I said. He raised an eyebrow but didn't argue as we headed back downstairs, this time him carrying the bucket. He went and emptied it down the sink and I put the mop back in the cupboard. We made our way back over to Lucy and Liam and curled up in our beds.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-29-2017, 11:34 PM   #50
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 50

Chapter fifty

A/N: Just a quick note to say a huge thank you to everyone that is supporting this story. It means a lot, I know updates are slower but my uni course has got more demanding.

Holly's POV

I woke to a loud clattering of pans as Mark, Luke's other brother, took two and bashed them together. "Wake up you lazy slaves. It's time for work," he said. I sighed and sat up, blinking the sleepy dust out of my eye. George, Liam and Lucy sat up as well. We all looked at each other and pulled ourselves up. Grabbing a slice of toast as I went I was assigned to work with Olivia in frying some sausages and bacon. Olivia was small with jet black hair and a friendly smile. She explained to me that she had been in charge of this before and that we should wait a few minutes before starting otherwise they would be cold by the time they got upstairs. I trusted her judgement and whole heartedly agreed, enjoying the short reprieve so I could eat some of my toast. She did the same.

After watching the others scuttle around the kitchen for a bit in a panic we began to move, collecting some frying pans and the packs of bacon and sausage. Olivia asked to be in charge of the bacon and I was happy to let her take this on. Bacon was a lot easier to burn than sausages, so I thought I would have better chances to avoid burning anything with the sausages. I carefully placed the first pack of sausages in the frying pan, the oil spitting upwards. Some of the boiling oil landed on my arm and I flinched backwards scared of getting burnt in a less normal place. I vaguely remembered reading something about how if cooking a fry up you would wear clothes on your body to prevent oil burns. I shivered, not with cold but with anxiety. Being naked probably wasn't the best idea.

I slowly turned the sausages over, making sure the outside was a nice crispy brown but not black. Once done I checked with Liv to make sure she was also happy and put them on the tray before opening the next pack and beginning again.

It took a while to cook through the four packs of sausages but the hot plate was keeping the others warm until they were all done and we were ready to head upstairs. I placed the tray of sausages down and removed the lid and took my place at the side of the room with Lucy this time. It was surprisingly empty in the hall that morning. It looked like a lot of the guests had enjoyed their big night the previous day and were still in bed. We waited patiently. Then...

"Holly come here," a now very familiar but annoying voice said. I walked towards the speaker, my temper flaring already. I stood beside his chair, head down. "So last night you had a little accident. I've decided that we should probably prevent this. So I got you these," he said holding up some adult diapers and a onesie. I swallowed hard. "Let's get you changed. Lay on the floor," he said.

Luke's POV

I watched, stony faced as he teased and bullied Holly for something he'd made her do. He'd put her in the embarrassing situation yesterday and now, now he was just making it worse. I watched as Holly swallowed what little pride she did have and get on the floor I couldn't see what was going on but I had the rip of the tabs on the diaper. When she stood up again she was stood in a bright pink onesie with unicorns on which was padlocked shut so she couldn't remove it and a bulge at her waist showed she was in the diaper within. Her cheeks were flushed red with the embarrassment and humiliation. "Come and find me just before dinner service tonight," he said. I stared at him in horror. He was going to leave Holly in the same diaper all day, which meant she was going to have to use it. I could see in her eyes she had reached the same conclusion as me. "Your lunch and dinner by the way will be served from a bottle. Because clearly we need to treat you like a baby," he added. Holly slunk back to her place to wait for the next command.

Holly's POV

I felt sick. I felt embarrassed. If I need to pee or even... well I was going to have to do it where I stood in the diaper. The idea disgusted me and filled me with dread. The idea of food being served in a bottle to me as well didn't help, I can imagine there was a different catch to that I just wasn't aware of yet. James double clapped and we hopped to attention, serving the food before hiding in the shadows. I hung my head in shame, afraid to catch my friends eyes. Feeling embarrassed and humiliated.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-30-2017, 11:58 PM   #51
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 51

Chapter fifty one

Holly's POV

There was one good thing about the onesie. It was warm. In the hall where breakfast was taking place it was freezing. The other three had goosebumps and were shivering. Inside the onesie I was nice and toasty. Breakfast finished and we began to clear up.

"He has it out for you Holly," Liam said as we were collecting the dishes. "If what had gone on last night happened to anyone else we wouldn't be in the situation you are," he added.

"How do you know?" I said rolling my eyes. "He's sadistic. He likes inflicting pain and humiliation on others."

Lucy smiled weakly. "Because I was you last time they were here. And like you I had to pee myself in front of everyone. But I was never put into a diaper or onesie," she said quietly.

"When Luke said it might not be so bad this time," George added, "He was on about the way we were all treated. Despite being wait staff, last time... I was... well..." he trailed off. "They treated us the same way they treated Amanda and that lot."

I swallowed hard. "So its better then. Because this time you aren't being treated like that. It is just your job," I said. They nodded but looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Just... be careful. Try not to annoy him today. He clearly has a vendetta against you or Luke and you're the one that will get hurt," Liam said.

"I already am," I whispered as we started taking the stuff downstairs. We got into the kitchen and the others were stood there waiting for us. They stifled their laughter when they saw me.

"Go on. I know you want to laugh," I said laughing with them rather than at me. They all broke into giggles.

"It's just you look cute," Ryan said smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow as I placed the washing up by the sink. I stood with the rest of the group as we awaited instructions. Mark did not look impressed with us.

"Alright, that's enough. It's a punishment not fun," he said angrily. That sobered us all up quite quickly. "Tonight is the Roman Banquet. As a result there is no lunchtime meal. Today you will be preparing and setting up for tonight. You will be given outfits and expected to wear them throughout the night, like last night. Holly, Liam upstairs there are a series of chaise lounges. Find them, take them to the banquet hall and set up the roman themed room. There are also pillars and other roman style pieces that should be placed around the room. Olivia, Megan you are on room cleaning duty. Ryan and Alex you are to start the food prep," he said. There was silence. "Well get to it," he said. We grabbed our partners and scattered. Liam and I heading back upstairs. We made it back to the banquet hall. We looked at it in dismay.

"This is going to take forever to set up," Liam said. I nodded. We started by stacking the chairs in the cupboard just off the side of the room and then carefully broke the table down into smaller chunks that we could carry and move into the cupboard as well. We were exhausted by the time we had only moved the furniture.

"So where is the roman style seating?" I asked. He winced slightly.

"Attic," he explained. I grimaced as we hauled ourselves off the floor and towards the winding staircase up to the attic. I pushed the door open and dust flew out almost choking me. I blinked the dust away and entered a creepy, eerie dusty attic. There was so much junk scattered in here it would take us forever to find it. "In theory it should be quite near the front from the last time we had guests and they had a banquet," Liam said. "But I don't know if that works in practicality. I moved careful through the jumble to the right hand side of the room.

"Maybe not quite right, its all on the right hand side," I said pointing ahead of me to six white pillars. He joined me by my side and smiled.

"Good work," he said. We tipped the pillar onto its side and carefully lifted it. Being the gentleman that he was he agreed to go backwards. It was a difficult thing to manoeuvre down the winding stairs but we managed with a bit of pulling and pushing and grazed elbows. "One down..."

"Another million to go," I joked. He smiled weakly and we headed back upstairs.

************* 2 Hours Later ****************

We slumped at the door to the attic. All the furniture and roman style pieces were down and gathered in the middle of the floor. And we were shattered. I could see beads of sweat that had gathered on Liam's forehead. I had no doubt that I was also covered in sweat. I leant my head against his shoulder as we stared at what we now had to set up. I sighed deeply. Liam leaned down and rested his head on mine before kissing my forehead and shouldering my head off him. "Come on, the quicker we finish, the quicker we can go get some food."

"I'm not sure I want lunch," I said gesturing to the onesie. He chuckled.

"Maybe true. But I'm starving so let's get on," he said. I nodded and got up, going over to help place the stuff in a suitable place.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-03-2017, 02:12 AM   #52
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 52

Chapter fifty two

Holly's POV

We stood back and admired our hard work. I looked at Liam and smiled. He smiled back and held out his hand for a high five. I gave it. He chuckled. "Let's go get lunch," he said. I nodded and followed him back downstairs to the kitchen.

We walked in and everyone was gathered around the table laughing and chatting while tucking into sandwiches and fruit. But slap bang in the middle of the table was a massive baby bottle. I eyed it up in annoyance. Liam and I slid into our places next to George and Lucy. Mark was leaning against the kitchen sink watching me. I glared at him. He raised an eyebrow. I was very tempted to just eat a sandwich and screw the consequences... but my nipples and clit were still sore and tender from the weights so I decided to suck it up... literally.

I grabbed the bottle from the middle of the table and eyed it suspiciously. It looked like some sort of protein shake - because obviously they couldn't starve me, but it also looked like they had just blended together random food items. I read the side of the bottle to realise there was an entire 1l of liquid within. I glanced up at Mark who was still staring at me. I knew he was just waiting for me to fail. I took a deep breath and put the teat in my mouth and begun to suck, the thick liquid difficult to suck up. It hit the back of my throat and I wanted to gag. Whatever was in it was disgusting and made me want to retch. I wasn't going to show my disgust and let him know how much it was bothering me. The smell was the worst thing about it though. Inside the bottle you couldn't smell it but now it was in my mouth the stench hit me like a ton of bricks. I swallowed the mouthful I had and put the bottle down. The others were all trying to avoid watching me by looking intently at their own food or chatting very over the top with the others. Lucy elbowed me and smiled at me, reassuring me it wasn't the end of the world. I smiled in response and threw myself into their conversation with gusto refusing to acknowledge Mark and the still almost full bottle of food. I heard the footsteps before I even realised he had moved but when he tapped me on the shoulder I still jolted.

"Holly, can I have a word?" he asked overly politely. I smiled and nodded, standing up from the table and following him outside. He pinned me to the wall. "All of it needs to be consumed," he said his eyes flaring. I trembled slightly at his grip against my shoulder. "Do you understand?" I nodded weakly. "Because if not I know someone who would be very happy to force feed you it," he added as a threat. I swallowed hard and nodded again. I didn't need it spelling out for me. If I didn't drink, I'd be back with James.

I took my place back at the table and picked up the bottle. Given that sucking it up was ridiculously hard I unscrewed the top. The quicker I could swallow it and get it down the better. With the lid of the room filled with the stench and everyone leaned back trying to get as far away as possible. I couldn't blame them. I wanted to. I put my lips at the rim of the bottle and then tipped my head back, the thick gloopy mixture sliding into my mouth. I swallowed quickly refusing to take a breath until I had finished. Gulping it down as quickly as possible until it had all gone. I screwed the lid back on to conceal the smell as much as I could as I took my last swallow, my body rocking forwards in a silent retch. I closed my eyes for a moment and then turned to look at Lucy to continue our conversation. She was looking at me in concern. I nodded to symbol that I was ok and let the conversation flow over me.

After lunch we were all set to work chopping and prepping the food ready to be cooked. Earlier in the hall I had enjoyed the warmth of the onesie. Now in the boiling kitchen where the body heat from all 8 of us was mixing with the fire and gas burning, the onesie was a disadvantage. Within a matter of moments I was sweating profusely. I could also feel the heat building up within my nappy where I was getting so warm.

As I was chopping up some carrots my tummy began to tighten and contract causing me a bit of pain. I froze. My stomach lurched again. I closed my eyes hoping I was imagining it. I tensed my buttocks slightly but... no... there it was the tenseness revealing that I was about to have an accident. And probably quite a big one at that as well. I bit the inside of my lip as I opened my eyes. Whatever happened I just had to hope beyond belief that nobody else would realise. I tried to keep my abdominals tensed to prevent the leakage I knew was about to happen but like the previous night there was only so much you could do to prevent it. I had just picked up another carrot and begun to peel it when it washed out of me, urine mixed with shit. The sudden feeling of fullness in my nappy and the squishness against my cheeks made me internally cringe. It was disgusting and humiliating to have just shit myself in a kitchen of all places. I knew now that the bottle of food I'd been presented with had had a laxative in... something I had suspected but prayed wasn't true

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-04-2017, 12:57 AM   #53
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 53

Chapter fifty three

Holly's POV

It was difficult. Very difficult to push through the rest of the afternoon as my bowels ran away with themselves. Every time I shifted my weight either a new stream of piss or shit came out or what was already in their squished into my backside even more. I felt disgusting and unclean, I just wanted to get out of it and soon before it leaked everywhere. Before I was having to clean the kitchen floor from all the shit that had fallen out. The nappy felt very heavy and I'm sure was dangling about 4 inches off me. There was a distinct bulge in the onesie as well so everyone knew what had happened. The others avoided coming near me if they could, and I couldn't blame them. Chances are I stunk.

I leaned against the work surface for a moment as a fresh wave of piss streamed out, the warmth filling my nappy, creating an even slushier mix that was coating me. However, on the bright side it was just piss rather than shit, hopefully the laxative had worn off. As I did so Mark came over. "You need to head upstairs to get sorted. Take this as well," he added handing me a couple of pieces of material. I nodded and waddled my way out the kitchen, my nerves jangling and my embarrassment at its highest so far since getting here. I knocked on James's door and it was flung open.

"Here she is," he said allowing me to step in. I sidestepped past, super aware of the bulging nappy. We were stood practically chest to chest in the corridor. He beckoned me to follow him further in. He'd moved the bed and on the floor he had put a white plastic sheet. I swallowed hard. "Place the outfit on the bed," he said gesturing to the cloth I was holding. I placed it down as instructed. He then made me stand in the middle of the plastic.

"Sit down," he said as he took a seat on the bed. I closed my eyes. I knew I was going to be humiliated but I wasn't prepared for it. "I said SIT DOWN!" he said waiting impatiently for me. My eyes still closed I lowered my body slowly to the ground. As my arse got lower it began to sink into the mess of my nappy. It made me want to retch in disgust as it squished all over my ass cheeks and coated my genitals. I kept my eyes closed, trying to compose myself. "Look at me slut," he demanded. My eyes flicked open and I stared at him. "How does it feel? Give a good enough explanation and maybe I'll be nice," he said.

I swallowed hard. "It feels disgusting. Like I've gone into a river and then sat in the muddy bank and sunk into it. The mixture is a watery sludge that is caking my skin making me feel uncomfortable," I said calmly, my voice wavering slightly giving away how much it was bothering me. 'I hate it,' I thought to myself.

"And?" he prompted.

I swallowed hard. "And I thank you master for punishing this slut for her misdemeanours," I said lying through gritted teeth.

He smirked. "You're very welcome slut," he said. "Now lets get you out of that onesie. But silly me, I've lost the key. I think it may be in my underwear," he said patting his jeans. I closed my eyes briefly and my mouth trembled slightly as the humiliation continued. He stood up and came towards me, kneeling in front of me. "So get your hand down there and find it," he said. I raised my right hand and slipped it past the waistband of his jeans, my fingers scratched the waistband of his pants but my hand trembled. I didn't want to do this. I couldn't. My brain however sense whatever was coming would be worse if I didn't do this and forced my hand to slither down and into the dark, dank depths of his pants. I scrabbled around trying to find it, my hand hitting his penis and balls countless times. I kneeled upwards so I could stretch my hand around the back of his pants so I was looking near his arse. It was warm and sticky within the confines of his pants and I felt disgusted. I couldn't find it.

"Oh silly me, its in my jeans pocket," he said digging it out while my hand was still wrapped around him and in the back of his pants. He grabbed my arm with his left hand and forced it to stay where it was while using his right hand he undid the lock. He then allowed me to take my hand out. "Stay there while I get baby out of her onesie," he said as he began to unzip the material and pull it off my shoulders and round to my knees. "Lean forwards so baby's chest and head are on the ground please," he said. I did as asked and then while using the ground as support he listed each of my legs and pulled the onesie off. I stayed where I was scared to move. "Oh wow. Baby has been really messy today. That is a very full nappy," he added. He grabbed the waistband and pulled it upwards towards my stomach pushing it further onto my arse and pushing shit out the top which slid down my stomach before dropping to the mat. This was followed by 20 hard spanks to my arse, pushing and squishing the shit into me.

"Let's get you changed," he said. He rolled me over so I was flat on my back and ripped the nappy off me. He did folded it up and put it in the bin. He then made me stand and walk with him to the bathroom again. "Hands and knees in the bath, chest and head towards the floor so I can get a good shot at this," he said. I did as asked and he turned the water on. Freezing water pelted me but I didn't care. The shit was washing off and down the drain. I was so relieved. I'm not sure how long we stayed like this but I was finally clean. He turned the water off. "Stay there," he said. I did revelling in how clean I felt. In a matter of moments he was back and pushed a butt plug into my arse. "I'm pretty sure the laxatives have worn off but let's just make sure seeing as you don't have underwear to catch it." At this I was allowed to stand up and shiver my way into his room where he'd got rid of the mat as well. He threw the material at me. "Get dressed."

I unfolded the material to find a rough hessian material that had been dyed a mustard yellow. It had one strap that went over my right should and there was a black woven, what looked like curtain tie, rope to go round my waist. I slipped it on. The tunic was so short it came about 2 inches below my pussy. I pulled it down as much as I could and then tied the rope around my waist. It was a traditional style roman slave dress, the only difference was this was much shorter than the short tunic a slave might have and it only had one strap. I stood in front of him, waiting to be dismissed. "It's missing something," he said picking up some scissors. I tensed as he cut two massive circle right where my breasts were before grabbing them and pulling them through the holes so that they tunic became a sort of layer against my skin with my chest outside. "Excellent, I'll see you soon," he said. I realised this was my chance to leave so I legged it back out the door and downstairs.

Back in the kitchen the others were also all dressed, but we all had very different coloured tunics on. Like me Olivia had a mustard yellow one on, the boys all had a dark brown and Lucy and Megan had a faded orange sort of colour. We gathered at the table to find out what it meant.

Mark stood glaring at us but smirked when he was my breasts hanging out of my tunic. "Alright you lazy lumps. You are wearing traditional roman slave wear. They are just slightly more modern. They are different colours depending on your roles this evening. Browns, your job is to ensure that all glasses are filled with wine at all times and all plates are filled with food. Three of you must remain upstairs serving if one of you needs to refill their platters of jugs. Spill anything and you probably won't like the consequences. Orange, likewise you are responsible for this as well but you may also be required to adjust or reposition a guests toga or body or give massages as requested. Yellow, you are as above but also responsible for entertainment and are the sole server of two of our most distinguished guests. Holly I reckon you can guess who you have," Mark said, the glee hearable in his voice, "Olivia you are serving Dr Williams from Havard University. Their wish is your command. Everything they says goes. At the end of the evening the guests will request what they want to see you do to entertain them. Do it without complaints. Now let's get the food out of the ovens and onto the serving trays. Quick smart." We all scattered.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-05-2017, 03:56 AM   #54
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 54

Chapter fifty four

Holly's POV

The food was laid out on the work surface ready to go. Liv and I were stood anxiously by the doors waiting for the summons that demanded our attention. Mark darted in from having gone upstairs. "Off you go," he said. We looked at each other in a show of courage and scuttled up the stairs. My stomach was twisting and turning with nerves. We walked into the hall. It was obvious who we were meant to be serving. Wearing purple robes of the emperors of Rome were James and Dr Williams. Or who we assumed was Dr Williams. Liv bowed her head and hurried over to him while I was a little bit more reluctant to go over to James. I kept my eyes trained firmly on the ground as I dragged my feet reluctantly towards him. I knelt down in front of his chaise, head bowed, ready to serve.

"Ah excellent," he said. "My personal little slave tonight. My toga is slipping off my shoulders, I require you to adjust it... with your teeth only," he explained. I rose to my feet, my eyes still trained on the ground and walked behind the lounge so I could reach his right shoulder strap and pull upwards, in theory adjusting the left (the one he was leaning on) as well. I carefully grasped the material in my teeth and tugged gently upwards, the toga shifting so that it was less baggy at the front. I let go and stayed stood where I was. "Look at me," he demanded. I flicked my eyes up slightly so I could look at his face. "When I am talking you must look at me. You are forbidden from leaving my side unless I demand it. To stop that I have a lovely chain for you," he held out an iron neck brace. The chain attached to it was already attached to the chair leg. "Now come and kneel in front of me so I can put this on." I walked slowly around the chair before lowering to my knees. I stared straight ahead as he clipped the heavy collar to me. It rested heavily against my collar bone and shoulders. I realised the evening was going to be quite uncomfortable for me. I glanced sideways and noticed that Olivia was also chained to her 'masters' chair. We caught each others eyes and grimaced. I plastered a fake smile on my face and turned my attention back to James, who was blatantly ignoring me and having a conversation with the others around him. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and glanced up to see Luke walking past me. It reassured me to see a familiar face. There was a clatter and everyone turned to look at the door. The rest of my friends were stood in the doorway holding jugs of alcohol and platters of food. Well, all except Ryan who whilst trying to push open the door had dropped his platter in the doorway. The others stepped over the mess and began serving, trying to distract attention from Ryan who was trying to slink back downstairs to get a mop.

"Stop there," a voice boomed out. I sat up startled. It wasn't the voice I had expected to complain. I glanced round and saw that Dr Williams was talking. "Come here lad," he said. Ryan shuffled awkwardly over to him. Everyone's eyes were on him. Even the others had frozen in their serving duties as nobody was responding to their questions. "Name?" he asked.

"Ryan," Ryan responded, stuttering slightly on his words.

"Ryan, a pleasure to meet you, I just wish it was in better circumstances," Dr Williams said. Ryan sensibly stayed silent. "James, generally what is the punishment for spilling stuff?" he asked referring James.

James smiled cruelly. "Well last time someone spilt food," he said grabbing my hair and pulling it backwards so I was curving my back towards the floor. "well, what did we have you do?"

I racked my brains for when I spilt something. I couldn't think of anything except when he'd poured porridge on the table and made me... "lick it up," I said my voice cracking as I spoke.

"Well that's not very Roman," Dr Williams said. "But I know a way we can make it more Roman. Bring out the furca," he said. One of the other guests got up and brought over a plank of wood with a metal hinge and three holes. Essentially it was a stock but not attached to anything. Dr Williams took it and clamped it around Ryan. "Now go and lick it up," he said. Ryan shakily walked over and struggled to his knees. To get his head near the floor he almost had to lie down in it and the leaning made him really unstable. It was distressing to watch, and as he struggled to lick it up the guests were finding it hilarious when he'd slip and face plant the floor and be covered in the food. I had to turn away. I couldn't watch him be humiliated.

"Dinner?" a voice said above me. I glanced round and saw Lucy stood offering the platter to James.

James smiled. "yes please. But I seem to have misplaced my plate. Can you place the following items on the back of my slave," he said. I didn't hear what he requested as I was too busy moving into a hands knees position with my back flat to be used as a plate. I felt Lucy place the piping hot food onto my back, the heat leeching through the hessian tunic. I stayed still whilst he munched away on the food on my back. I saw feet appear in front of my face. "Can you fetch me a plate so that my slave can feed me, I'm feeling too lazy to feed myself," James said. The feet disappeared and returned a moment later. James tapped my shoulder. "Get up and feed me," he said. I came to my knees and took the plate off him. I picked up one of the pieces of food and popped it into his mouth for him to chew and swallow. "More enthusiasm please or I'll have you joining Ryan," he said as I picked up another and held it ready to feed him with it. I glanced sideways and saw that Ryan was covered in red sauce over his face, hands and tunic. I forced a fake smile and put more enthusiasm into my role.

Plates kept filling, glasses kept being topped up and my knees were starting to ache when James finally said he had had enough. "I'm very hot, slave, fan me," he demanded. I stood up shakily, my knees buckling from the sudden relief and picked up the palm tree fan from behind the chaise and began to fan up and down, circulating air around him. Before long everyone was finished eating and drinking. The other slaves were awkwardly stood to the side, no longer needed but not allowed to leave.

"I think it is time for entertainment. Do you agree James?" Dr Williams said.

"I do indeed. Holly, Olivia, take your places on the stage," he said unclipping my collar. I tentatively walked over to the stage that the chaises had been arranged around. Olivia joined me a moment later and we stood nervously together. Dr Williams and James were by this point sat together and now whispering quietly together. "Ok, first off we demand a dance," James said. "Pretend theres music and dance," he added. We glanced at each other and I grabbed her arms and placed them on my shoulders. I forced us into an awkward waltz around the stage.

"Stop. Stop!" Dr Williams shouted. "That was ok but we would have preferred something a bit more exciting. Try something more latin," he said. Olivia's eyes widened.

"Copy my lead," I muttered all my dance training kicking in as I burst into a quick jive, bouncing on the balls of my feet with some quick flicks and kicks. Olivia did a really good job at keeping up.

Luke's POV

Watching Holly be made to dance was... well amazing because I knew she was incredibly talented but also distressing as under any other circumstances she would be enjoying it. Olivia was fairly good as well, keeping up with Holly or at least until she changed the pattern.

"Now I want to see you make out with each other," James called. My heart sunk as both girls froze like a rabbit in headlights. I could see Holly visibly pale in surprise. She hadn't even made out with me yet, let alone someone else. Olivia also looked nervous but grabbed Holly and took the lead, pressing her lips into Holly's. Holly and Olivia both eventually relaxed into it as their tongues mingled and they wrapped their arms around each other. I was distressed to see this happening. "Make sure the clothes come off," James added. Holly and Olivia broke for a matter of moments so they could strip the belts from their own tunics and then help the other get out their tunics. Their naked forms pressed together again and I couldn't help but notice that Holly had a butt plug in. I guessed this was part of this mornings punishment but it hurt to see it.

"Masturbate each other. First to cum loses and will face punishment," Dr Williams said suddenly. The tension in the room changed as suddenly all the guests were on the edge of their seats.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-05-2017, 11:29 PM   #55
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 55

Chapter fifty five

Holly's POV

Olivia and I froze. It was difficult enough pushing ourselves up against each other and making out. The fact we were going to force the other to face a punishment was beyond cruel. I was frozen stiff, my body unsure how to react and nervous about touching Liv 'down there'. Liv on the other hand, although surprised, obviously had no qualms about that and a second later she was forcibly rubbing my clit, stimulating my glands. I groaned into her mouth revelling in the feeling of relief that came with it. I hadn't realised how aroused I'd been over the past few days. My brain kicked in suddenly and reminded me that I needed to do a better job and get Liv to lose. Stomaching my disgust as the thought of touching anothers genitals and making them masturbate, I placed one finger against Liv's clit. I wriggled it back and forth, not fully rubbing it yet and felt the warmth of Liv's breaths against my lip as she pulled away slightly to groan. She began to rub faster and my legs began to spasm slightly, my body rocking, trying to keep that contact and cum, despite knowing it was bad. I began to circle around and around, her juices lubing my finger and her clit. She moaned loudly and pushed away from me slightly. She was trying to make me stop so she could recover but I kept going. I began to gently rub back and forth against her clit, her body rocked the same as mine. She started to rub faster, I threw my neck back in pleasure, my body betraying how close I was.

All it took was Liv to push her finger inside my tight pussy and I came, my body rocking with spasms, my breathing hard and mostly gasps. She retracted her finger and my legs gave way, my body dropping to the floor onto hands and knees while I continued to cum. I stayed there, exhausted by the end, unable to engage brain power to stand up.

"And we have a successful victor," James said. I saw Olivia's feet leave the stage and before long two pairs of shoes appeared in front of my face. I glanced up to see Dr Williams and James in front of me. "And we have a loser. Such a shame, I really thought you might win for once Holly," he said. He and Dr Williams grabbed an arm each and hauled me to my feet. On the stage was a wooden bar, attached to two legs. It was about a foot and a half off the ground. Attached to the top where two massive dildos and some chains. "Holly here will now mount the horse. She will be chained to the ceiling by her wrists and nipples. She is welcome to avoid penetration but that will increase the strain on her toes and risk swinging from her wrists, but decrease her nipple pain. If she decides to sit fully down, her ankles and toes will be saved pain but she will be impaled and her nipples will burn. She will spend the next two hours like this. The feast is over, stay if you wish to watch, if not, leave," James explained to the group. The other slaves all scuttled away, except Ryan, who had been told to stay. The majority of the guests stayed though, except Luke. He left and I didn't blame him.

I was given a box to stand on to help me be able to swing my leg over. I placed my tip toes carefully on the floor of the other side, the box was then removed and I placed my other foot on the floor, its toes stretching. Now I was up closer to it I could see it looked like a really uncomfortable fence, the sort with a square twisted 45 degrees so the pointy edge was pointing at my pussy. I was told to shuffle back a few steps and I did so, the two 8 inch girth dildos aimed just skimming my holes but not entering. I could already tell the pain they would cause. I was holding onto the wooden spoke with my hands trying to keep my balance when they were grabbed and dragged above my head. The chains were attached and wound up so that if I kept on tiptoes I was quite tight but there was a bit of movement if I sat down, it felt easy to rock and swing and that worried me. They then placed two nipple clamps against my nipples. I let out a gasp of surprised hurt. The chain it was attached to was wound up so again it was tight but not fully tight. I knew the moment I sat down fully that would be the tightest pull on my nipples seeing as I had 9 inches to sit down on and lower myself to. Now I was all chained up they walked away, not a word being spoken as my body began to burn in pain.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-09-2017, 11:51 PM   #56
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter fifty six

Chapter 56

Holly's POV

I'd only just been tied up and left to dangle and was already hurting. It was a matter of what I cared about most, my ankles and feet or my nipples and holes. I knew at some point my body would just give up from the strain I was putting on my toes to keep my feet on the floor. My calves were burning, my foot was burning. 'Dance' ran through my head. If I permanently injured my ankles and feet from this I would never be able to dance again. With that in mind I gently lowered myself down onto the massive dildos as they penetrated my holes. I closed my eyes in pain as the girth stretched my holes wider than ever before. My ass cheeks touched the bases and I relaxed slightly, my body adjusting to this intrusion. I lifted my feet gently from the floor so I my whole weight was on the spoke. It felt uncomfortable given that it was pointy but I'd dealt with worse before. What was in pain was my nipples. The chain had tightened as I sat down and my nipples were being tugged forcibly upwards towards the sky. I wanted to be able to rub them but with my wrists chained to the ceiling I couldn't.

I tried forcing the clamps off by pushing my chest closer to the spoke but doing so made the chains on my wrist tighten and hurt. I gave up eventually and just let the pain flow and ebb. After a while I began to get used to it and could ignore the pain.

I wasn't sure how long I was sat down completely for but soon I began to feel a buzzing in my holes. My anal dildo was vibrating, trying to elicit my sex drive while my vaginal dildo began to push in and out. I groaned loudly, the stimulation a welcome relief from the pain. I realised the dildos must be mounted on something that could be remote controlled. The pace of both the vibrations and fucking increased, my groans getting louder and louder, my back arching inwards as I got close to relief. Then suddenly it all stopped and I was brought back with a crash. I could hear chatter and laughter and suddenly it dawned on me how close I had come to cumming in front of a group of people, of whoring myself to them. I had about a minutes relief before it started up again, but this time my ass was getting fucked and my vagina stimulated. Again I couldn't help but groan and get aroused, and like before within moments of me cumming, the dildos stopped.

My heart sunk with the additional information that this was my evening, being teased to the edge, but not allowed to cum. I placed my feet back on the ground and used the pressure of the floor and my foot to grind my body on the dildo's trying to make me cum, despite the unwillingness of the others allowing it. All I managed to do was swing from the chains, my nipples being almost ripped off. I stopped quickly and just accepted my fate.

When my two hours were up I had been made to edge over 100 times. Each edge coming on a lot quicker than the previous one. I was sore, aroused and in desperate need to relief when they unchained me. I rolled off and found that my legs were wobbly and limp and that my body just wanted to curl up. I slunk miserably back down to the kitchen. Everything had been washed and cleared away and they were all stood around the table with Mark. "Here she is, our slave who can't control herself," he said. "We were just debriefing. Tomorrow Holly and Liam have the day off, this will mean more work for the rest of you. but don't worry you'll all get your turn," Mark explained. "You impressed them this evening. Good work all of you," he added before leaving the kitchen. I smiled weakly and followed Liam, George and Lucy back to our little corner of safety. The moment my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-12-2017, 12:57 AM   #57
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 57

Chapter fifty seven

Holly's POV

I awoke the next morning, excited to have a day off and spend it with Luke. Liam and I headed over to the person who was in charge today. I didn't recognise the woman but I assumed it was Luke's mother. She handed us our ownership tags. After having not worn them for four days, the metal was cold and we got a bit tangled trying to get into them. We chuckled and gave each other a hand clipping each others collars around the others neck and clamping each others nipples. My nipples screamed in protest at the clamps after last night. We hurried upstairs and back to our rooms, hugging each other when we headed different ways.

Luke was already in my room waiting for me. He was sat on my bed reading a book. He looked up when I walked in. I froze in the doorway for a millisecond before throwing myself at him in a hug. He embraced me and we just sat together curled up. He gently unclipped my clamps and my collar and let the chains bunch up around my waist as I sat on his lap.

We stayed like that for ages, not moving and not talking, just relishing in each others company. "I'm sorry," was the first thing I said. He pulled away from me slightly to look down at me. "I'm sorry for screwing up so much and getting into trouble," I said. That was the point that he moved so I was sat next to him rather than on top. He took my face in his hands and forced me to look up at him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Luke told me. "James just has it out for me and as a result you. And I'm sorry that you are getting bullied essentially."

I frowned. "Why is he so angry with you?" I asked. Luke sighed.

"I suppose I owe you that," Luke said.

Luke's POV

It was hard to dredge up the past to explain to Holly. But seeing as she was on the receiving end of James's attitude.

"Obviously I was born into this. Like the rest of my family. So was James. His family own a... well essentially a slave trade business. They purchase a lot of the slaves we train here, and sell them on to rich business men or companies. They run brothels and things like that. But we are the only company that trains people to be legally trained masters and be able to open their own brothels and things. So they sent James here to train so that when he is older he can take on the family business. Which he has started to do. But James is four years older than me. So I was starting off in what you could call year 7 and he had already been here for three years. My family has a very different approach to James. We spend three years being a slave to experience what they go through, and then the rest of or lives we train a slave or train to be a master. Saskia is also three years older than me. Sas had just finished her three years training as a slave so when I entered the school Sas was made my master. As a new master she had a mentor, James. James had by this point about 6 slaves I think. They started a relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend which meant I spent a lot of my time with them both. And I hated it. Sas was lovely but there were times when she'd leave me in James's care and then he'd just abuse me. He hated me, thought I would try and turn Sas against him. So he'd teach me a lesson about what would happen if I did ever tell Sas. It all came to a head about a year and a half later. I had a mysterious bruise that Sas knew she hadn't caused and being the protective sister she was she set up cameras and left me with James. He beat me, for no reason and Sas was fuming and dumped him. James was obviously angry so he spent his last 6 months here just seething at us both. he left at 16 but Sas stayed on to keep training me for another year. They have never made up. They hate each other. Saskia told me that she was the victim of abuse from him for years, but she's never told our parents and doesn't want me to. So I am not happy with him, he's not happy with me or Saskia and Saskia isn't happy with him either. Its why Sas has been avoiding meals at the moment. When I ran away to go to uni, James was hired to track me down as he is a specialist in that. He's the reason I'm back here," I explained calmly.

I shrugged. "He's being petty. He is hurting you because he knows it is hurting me and Saskia because we can't stop it," I added. Holly rested her head on my shoulder and nodded slightly.

"Alright," she said. I stroked her hair glad to have this day with her.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-14-2017, 10:44 PM   #58
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 58

Chapter fifty eight

Holly's POV

It was nice to just relax. No pressure to do anything, no pain forced upon me, no humiliation. The day wasn't long enough by my standards as soon it was time for me to head back down to the kitchen for the end of the day. I met up with Liam on my way back and we had a nice chat about how our day had gone. His was nice, they'd watched football together and played some board games. I didn't think Jack would be the type of play board games but he'd proven me wrong. I explained how we had just curled up and watched a film together.

We entered into the calm of the kitchen, calm because everyone was gathering for debrief. "Lucy and George you have tomorrow off. Jack and Holly you will be solely responsible for breakfast serving as a result," Luke's mother explained. We nodded as we joined the group. "Now get some dinner and go to sleep," she said. We sat around the table and tucked into a bowl of soup each. I was just about to take my first mouthful when my hair was jerked backwards. I was facing up at Amanda. She grinned her usual cruel smile.

"How was your day off?" she asked, pushing Lucy out the way as she slid into the seat next to me.

"Great thanks," I said as politely as I could.

"Good," she leant forwards so her mouth was by my left ear. "Tell him about the rape?" she whispered so only I could hear. She pulled away from me, her smile growing bigger by the second as she saw my shocked expression. "See you," she said getting up. I stared after her for a few seconds and then turned back to my left to eat my soup. She knew about it... which meant... it had to be the only person it could be... was her master. Luke's worst enemy. Alex.

I gulped down my soup, panic coursing through me. Amanda spent the evenings down here. What was there to stop her from hurting me, or getting Alex down to hurt me some more? I curled up in my blanket, nerves coursing through my body.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 12-09-2017, 04:21 PM   #59
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 59

Chapter fifty nine

Holly's POV

I was woken up suddenly by hands grabbing my arms and pulling me off the floor. In my dazed and confused state I didn't fight them. A sack was thrown over my head, plunging the dark kitchen into pitch black. I could feel myself being led to a very familiar door to the dining room. Knowing that stairs awaited me I brought my senses together to actually help my kidnappers by walking myself up the stairs.

There was silence on the next floor and it felt very secretive. My legs were swept out from under me as I was bodily picked up and placed onto the rough wooden table in the centre. Hands grabbed my wrists, forcing them together and manacles went round them which within a matter of moments began to be winched upwards forcing me to stand on my tiptoes.

The sack was removed and I blinked as the light of the dining room blinded me. I was stood as I suspected in the middle of the table, surrounded by the 'esteemed' guests that were currently staying in the building, all the masters - including Luke, Jack, Cara and Conor, and of course all the leadership team.

"We are gathered to discuss the removal and sale of slave 173. Currently under the propriety of Luke Banner. Since arrival the slave in question has been troublesome, losing its ownership tag, and not following commands and as a result requiring heavy intervention by guests to train it. Luke you may state your case for keeping it," his dad said, his booming voice echoing.

My head was swimming with what I had just heard. I was being sold? Already? What had I done to deserve this? I could see both Alex and James staring at me, their faces smug. I wanted to protest, state my own case, but the fear of Luke abandoning me stopped me.

"She is learning and improving. She had two days of training prior to this. And that was focused on being able to do her role as a slave, which she has proved she can. You need to allow her to settle into the school and be rehabilitated and integrated and learn our ways. Throwing a newbie straight into service should be a crime. She wasn't ready or prepared and part of that blame comes from me. But I worked so hard on her," Luke protested.

"He really did," Jack added to support him. "They were in the training rooms from about 5 in the morning till 9 at night on the two days she had. We were there," he said indicating himself, Conor and Cara.

A hand halted Jack. "That is plenty thank you. The case against. Mr Proud."

James stood up, his face split into an openly obvious grin at Luke as he knew he would get his way. "Since arriving, I have felt an affinity with the slave in question. It is disobedient, impolite and hesitant to follow orders. I fear that leaving it in the hands of Luke, means it will continue to develop this disrespect that Luke also developed whilst a slave here. The disrespect he showed his family by running away to uni forcing me to track him back down. The slave would be much better placed in a private home where it could be trained to follow instructions without the interruption of its current master who will have to remain here until he has trained a slave to completion. Just changing masters would mean Luke would have access to the slave and be able to instil deceit into it." James sat down as the assembled crowd murmured its consent over what was said.

My mind was spiralling by now. He wanted revenge and was going to get it... I was going to be his at this rate. Saskia stood up. I tried to catch her eye but she was focused on James.

"And what are you basing her actions of insolence on?" she asked.

"When I gave it instructions - such as to lie down in a bath of water while I cleaned it, it flinched away from me - causing water to splash me. Similarly it is anxious and nervous whenever asked to punish its lower region. A sign of severe disrespect seeing as its private parts are ours to control," James said.

Saskia smiled slightly. "I have evidence that explains that," she said much to everyone's surprise. "Holly or slave 173 was raped... by someone in this room."

My heart plummeted as every eye turned to face me. I wished the ground would swallow me up and I sincerely wish Saskia had kept her promise.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 12-10-2017, 04:24 AM   #60
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 60

Chapter sixty

Holly's POV

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Then the volume roared upwards as people protested and screamed that she was wrong. I didn't care about what was going on. My main concern was Luke. My eyes scanned until they locked with his. He was staring, open mouthed at me. His eyes empty and devoid of life. Jack and Conor both had their hands on his shoulders and were talking to him. Cara's eyes were flickering between both of us.

"SILENCE!" Luke's dad screamed. The hall came to a hush. He rose from his seat and walked towards his daughter. "I think you had better explain yourself immediately Saskia. And if for one second this is a lie, you will regret it," he said calmly.

Saskia swallowed hard. Her eyes flicking over to me and back at her father. "As many of you may be aware, Holly collapsed at work a few days ago. She was brought down to me at the clinic by her co-worker Liam. She was staggering and asleep. Her body had shut down with tiredness. She had been awake all night as demanded by a guest staying here, upon arriving back to the kitchen she had slept for ten minutes before being woken up again. As a result she had been awake for at least 24 hours. Liam informed me that she had also looked tired the previous day and so may have not had much sleep the night before. When he left I conducted a medical examination," Saskia explained calmly, although there was fear in her eyes.

"Upon examining her, I noticed some deep bruising to her arms as if she had been pinned down, and chaffing around her mouth. This started to concern me as I knew that Holly had been unable to be trained and therefore shouldn't have signs of wear. Her nipples were swollen and red, but that was easily passed over due to the clamps she had been wearing the previous evening. I then proceeded to notice that her thighs were covered in red and purple bruises, that looked similar to finger marks. There was a slight sheen of blood around her vaginal lips suggesting that she had been rough handled and her 'cherry' had been popped. I decided I needed to do a full examination," she said. She paused and brought out a series of photos and medical documents. From where I was chained up I couldn't see them but as they were passed around I heard the sounds of shock and surprise from those viewing them. "The photos going round show the external injuries that Holly had when she arrived to me. I then took some internal photographs, a smear test, and did some checks of her vagina and vaginal passage as well as gathering as much data as I could. It was inflamed, raw and bleeding suggesting that it had recently been used. When Holly came to my fingers were still examining her and she freaked out, thrashing and trying to move away from me. I quickly removed my fingers and reassured Holly. I asked her if Luke had raped her, which she told me no. That reassured me that she might just have had sex instead. Until she said that someone else had."

Saskia paused for effect, to let the fact it wasn't Luke sink in.

Luke's POV

My heart was in my throat, my ears were roaring with the rush of blood to them. Saskia's words weren't making me feel better. Neither of them had told me. They'd hidden this from me for days. And I didn't know. I felt guilty, like I'd let Holly down.

I couldn't even look at the photos as they got to us. I passed them onto Jack without glancing at them.

"Holly told me she didn't know who it was but knew it couldn't have been Luke as he had spent the night with Jack, Conor and Cara looking after Liam after he sustained a severe injury," Saskia explained. "It took a lot of persuading but she did eventually tell me everything she knew." She drew a phone out of her pocket and played out loud a sound clip.

"It started four nights ago," Holly's voice said as it rung out across the room. "I woke up, blind, gagged, and tied. There was pain in my nipples and stomach. One of those tit towers was being used on me and the person was sitting on my stomach. My nipples were pulled and pulled and pulled. It was awful, I was trying to scream but couldn't, the pain unbearable. And then suddenly it was gone. And by the time I had realised I'd been untied and ungagged, I ripped the blindfold off but the person was gone. In the morning, the blindfold had disappeared too. I'd assumed it was Luke, because that morning at breakfast was the announcement about the visitors and something your dad said made me think it was him, and that I should forgive him. So I never queried it. If it hadn't happened, maybe I would have asked questions about what Luke had done that nigh."

Saskia's voice the picked up the next statement. "He'd come to visit us. He was fuming about the branding and kicked up a right fuss over it. Because he embarrassed himself, you got punished by being put on the team for this week. He knows not to step out of line and he did. And now he's living with the consequences of watching you get mauled by others. Sorry I don't like some of our guests. Bad history with them. Continue."

"So the next time I woke up again. Still blind, still gagged, still tied up but this time the pain was in my pussy. Pegs were being clipped on and then in one motion, they were ripped off. Filled with the pain I again didn't realise that the person had untied me, ungagged me and left. Then the following night came. I woke up to my thighs being forced apart, my legs hooked over someone's shoulders and then the feel of something very human being thrusted over and over, as quick and as hard as they could inside me. They came but kept going, not stopping until eventually there was muttered noises and they left. I was too scared to move, too scared to take the blindfold off but when I did, there was no one there. I'd just kept assuming that Luke was following some orders, but he hadn't been."
You could hear the finality and guilt in Holly's voice and it broke my heart.

Saskia put the phone back into her pocket. "I'd promised Holly not to share the information but wanted to find out the truth so did a bit of digging. I realised that the CCTV for her room had been doctored and that it was playing on a loop. The fact she ended up sliding across the bed suddenly awake was a sure sign of that. Luckily for me I'd taken a DNA sample and I knew people in the security team who might be able to find the undoctored footage," she paused. "I'm going to show you both the doctored and undoctored footage. It's not pretty," she said. She connected her phone to a projector and began to play in the footage.

Alex's POV

I was sweating profusely. If Saskia really had got the undoctored footage, I was screwed. I hadn't hidden my identity because I knew the CCTV was running on a loop. I watched as the doctored footage played. Saskia was right. You could tell it had been doctored when she suddenly woke up in a completely different place.

My hands were clammy and my brow was covered in sweat as the footage began to replay from the beginning.

Holly's POV

I was staring transfixed at the screen. The screen that was about to show me, being physically abused. Suddenly the screen went dark. "Turns out I couldn't get the unedited footage but the DNA results stated it was Alex and seeing as he is the only one who is sweating and looking uncomfortable - with the exception of Holly of course - I think we can safely assume that the DNA test is correct. Also a large sum of money entered a security guards bank account from A Dawson at just the right date. Alex's full name is Alexander Dawson." Saskia sat down and my heart rate began to steady itself. The idea of watching myself back had scared me.

"Amanda," I croaked. "She mentioned something to me last night about not telling Luke. She knew." My gaze was fixed on Alex.

"Of course she knew. She's the person who removed the blindfold from your room every day," Alex said. He leaned back in his chair - confidence in his own power. "So what? She's a toy. A plaything. It's what she should get used to."

James stood up. "I agree. But it also shows exactly why she should be removed from here. Clearly Luke failed to lock her door, leaving her vulnerable - a rookie error but one with alarming consequences. And clearly, masters here can't control themselves. I am willing to take her myself."

My stomach dropped again as the options began to be debated.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk