Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-17-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Default Embarrassing moments at airports

Yesterday I had an interesting experience at an airport, so I thought I would share it with you people.

I was at this airport in Spain, flying home after a few days away from home. Since it was only for a short time, I only brought my hand luggage. And guess what, I thought it would be a fun idea to bring my chastity cage. So it passed the first security check, but on the return trip I wasn't that lucky.

After I passed through the metal detectors, I saw the security officers looking at an X-ray shot of my luggage, commenting that it appeared to be "a watch on top of a belt" (not kidding). But they were unsure, so one of them decides to pull me aside and open up my luggage.

The guy opens my bag and pulls out a small red felt bag, opens it and pulls out the bottom part of the chastity cage, the one which has a whole through which you're supposed to pass your balls. So he looks at me and asks what that is. I put a smile and calmly stated "it's a sex toy".

After that, he put it back in. I apologized to him for the awkward moment, but he was very polite and pleasant, so no complaints from my side. But it was a truly awkward moment indeed.

Have you peeps ever had a similar experience, be it at an airport or any other place where you're supposed to go through a security check?

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:37 AM   #2
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I, like most men, don't use toiletry cases. I just chuck the stuff I use in to a small plastic bag and throw it in my checked luggage.

Once I flew in to Rio de Janeiro (where gentle handling of luggage is unheard of), and grabbed my bag off the belt. As I dragged it towards the customs gate, I was aware of a weird buzzing coming from my bag. I stopped, and felt the bag to check if the buzzing is really coming from there. It was.

My behavior caught the attention of a customs agent, who, like most customs agents at Rio airport, was female. She motioned me over for an inspection. As she touched my bag, a puzzled look came over her face. Then she called out to another agent (also female) who came over. She touched the bag, winked at me and asked "Vibrador, senhor?"

Both agents started smirking and making comments to each other in Portuguese as I opened the bag, curious myself as to what was making the buzz. It turned out that it was the damned Gillette Fusion Power razor with the buzzing motor. It had got rattled around when my bag was most likely tossed around by the luggage handlers and the button for the motor was switched on.

Although that cleared up the mystery, the two agents went through the contents of my bag thoroughly, discovering in the process my other plastic bag with condoms, lube, bondage rope, blindfold and the actual vibrators (one a bullet vibe with a wired remote control, and the other a gel vibe with a tongue like end) that I always have in my travel bag in case I run in to a willing female with the curiosity to experiment with the finer sides of sex.

Satisfied that their assessment of me as a pervert was confirmed, they let me go. I could hear the two of them giggling and chattering away as I went through the green gate. I can only guess what the topic of the dinner conversation at the customs mess hall that night was.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:59 AM   #3
321tt
Distinguished Member

Not in an airport, but a EuroStar terminal in London St Pancras, which is similar: safety check, luggage scan etc. Just here they scan all your luggage.

I had some forbidden item with me. At the same time, I bought some sexy jockstraps just that day in a gay shop in Soho. The security guy had to go through all my luggage, including this fresh new little piece of undergarment, which made him obviously surprised.

Other than that, nothing, but I don't push the boundaries much, I want no issues on flying.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:24 AM   #4
smf0

I was wondering if going commando could become a problem in an airport security check... anyone tried this before? (I might need to fly before being allowed to wear undies again)
smf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to smf0 for this post:
Old 01-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #5
321tt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smf0 View Post
I was wondering if going commando could become a problem in an airport security check... anyone tried this before? (I might need to fly before being allowed to wear undies again)
Well, I wear jockstraps mostly, so obviously also for flying. I think I also flew in thongs, panties and even went commando.

It's not a problem. Why should it be? They care about safety, after all. I think that if they do the personal check, they briefly touch your buttocks and sides and would be able to feel if you're commando. Of course, if you somehow had to undergo the strip search, it could get pretty embarrassing, but still, they should be professional.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary

Last edited by 321tt; 01-07-2018 at 11:05 AM.
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #6
UberGenius

Send a message via MSN to UberGenius

This little girl's most embarrassing airport experience happened last summer. She went through the x-ray part and had to take off her belt to go through the detectors, she was then randomly selected for a pat down search. She was instructed to hold her hands out to her side and unfortunately since she's skinny her jeans fell straight to her ankles in front of everyone. Thank goodness this little girl was wearing boxers that day, but there was still a few laughs from some teenage girls queuing who probably noticed this little girl doesn't have much of a bulge because she's so small down there.

Edging tasks here

PM dares here

Loves, Maybes and Limits

This little sissy bitch requires constant verbal degradation. Please please please pm her.
UberGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to UberGenius for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk