Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-22-2017, 10:37 AM   #1
LucyPooh
Account Banned

Female 20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Hi! I'm looking for a Master. I'm sorry, online only, however I won't provide videos or show my face. I can provide pictures. (without face) I like the idea of females being subhumans who should serve males. So yes, I'm into misogyny. I'm looking for someone creative. I like to be degraded and to be shown that my opinion doesn't matter etc. I like the idea of being punished for just being a women ex. for having a period or a wet pussy. Also it's best to use anal since it's more painful and humiliating. I would love to be woken up at weird times or not allowed to go to sleep. Basically anything my master says, no matter what time, it should be done. I have long working hours so I won't be always available, but my free time is for Master to use. I like the idea of his needs and desires being met before even my basic needs are met. Just like a toy or an object or just a thing to be used. These are all my suggestions, as I said before, I will bend to my Master's will so he doesn't really have to take into account these suggestions. Saying all that, I'm not really submissive and I may try to disobey often as I never had a Master and need to be trained. I don't have any toys. I won't do anything public, anything related to family and friends, no scat or piss. Please contact me if you have a similar mindset.

Last edited by LucyPooh; 12-22-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:57 AM   #2
nwsf1

great ad, i hope u find ur match

Last edited by nwsf1; 12-22-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:24 AM   #3
MrMoodyGuy

Nice ad. Just sent you a PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk