Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
CrazinessCat

Default Dares needed

Lost a thread dare now accepting all dares that are within my limits for a week and will provide pic proof.
PMs
OWNED

Currently limited due to health reasons and life changes. Everything suspended until life calms down.
Little free time.
CrazinessCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #2
Mental1096

I want you to start off by smacking each nipple with a ruler 25 times, HARD, and if you miss the nipple, it doesn't count. While you are doing this, I want two ice cubes in your pussy, followed up by a toy (dildo, vibe, ect.) When you are done with your tits, pull the toy out of your pussy, and put it in your ass, then smack your pussy 10 times with your hand, then 30 times with the ruler, the use a toothbrush to rub mint toothpaste on your tits and pussy. Then fuck yourself in the ass with your toys, using the mint toothpaste as lube.

If you need lube at all throughout the dare, use mint toothpaste, if you can't complete the dare, the punishment will be much, much worse.
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
96% Masochist
93% Submissive
87% Voyeur

Hi!!!! I'm M3ntal.
Nice to meet you

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88896

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88921
Mental1096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:23 PM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Try THE SNAKE
Strip.
Apply 12 clothespins in a row and spaced about an inch apart. Put the front end of the row, the snake, on a nipple - your choice which one. Move the back clothespin to the front of the line to move the snake. 50 moves and you are done.
Report in the thread what you did, what you thought, and what you felt.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

first of all strip and put on your dog collar, insert anal plug and then edge 3 times while sucking a dildo. Once your nice and horny, put on your ball gag, put your vibrating egg vibe against your clit and play with your nipples for 5 mins. After this melt an ice cube on your left nipple, followed by dripping 20 drops of candle wax on your right nipple. Then repeat this, but ice on right nipple and wax on left. Then finally, melt an ice cube against your pussy.

Hope you enjoy, would love a report

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:33 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

In your collar and most revealing shorts and top only...or overall shorts...hair in pigtails or ponytail. Vibrating egg in pussy. Outside on the street or find a park bench. Sucking your toes. Spend 15 minutes. Pic proof welcomed.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:47 PM   #6
aralius
Distinguished Member

You are to insert plug in ass. Most powerful vibe you own on full speed with fresh batteries in your pussy. You egg vibrator on full speed with fresh batteries on your clit.

These will be held in place with tape or rope.

You will then wear your dog collar, ballgag, blindfold, earplugs(if you have some) and handcuff your hands behind you back until the vibrators stop from flat batteries. Cum as many times as you want.

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk