Old 08-12-2018, 02:42 PM   #1
Collegeslutkatie

Female College dares 18 F

I’m looking for some fun college dares that aren’t very public and definitely wouldn’t get me in trouble.. I live in an apartment with 2 roommates but we all have our own bedroom and bathrooms so I can do dares here or on campus (M/W/F) especially when I have free time in between classes! I’m open to anything but woukd definitely love some dressing dares and hidden public

Also I have a viberator and just ordered a jewel butt plug thats coming tiesday!
Collegeslutkatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

so what sort of college are you at and what are you studying? what is your routine like? and have you ever done any sort of dares before?

I could get you started by suggesting you go commando, but I don't know if you would want something more daring? How risky would you be prepared to go?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:54 PM   #3
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Wait until you have the plug for this one.
Put in the plug. Wear a skirt and subtle, yet slutty shirt. A bra is ok, but no panties are allowed.
During the day, you're going to visit a bathroom in every building on campus where a student is allowed to go. In the bathroom, use the vibe to edge. Then move on to the next building.
Once you've edged in all of the buildings, you are allowed to cum, but you must do it in a bathroom while someone else is there (but in a different stall).
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:01 PM   #4
Collegeslutkatie

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so what sort of college are you at and what are you studying? what is your routine like? and have you ever done any sort of dares before?

I could get you started by suggesting you go commando, but I don't know if you would want something more daring? How risky would you be prepared to go?
I go to a decently sized university and i only have class in person monday Wednesday and Friday. Ive never really done dares so im excited to try!
Old 08-12-2018, 03:15 PM   #5
getdaring
getDare Devil

how would you feel about a doing a wedgie? think you could wear your underwear in a wedgie for an entire day and go to campus like that, including your classes?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:52 PM   #6
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Go on and try wearing butt plug to a lecture once it comes

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #7
Rule slave

Simple rule
Whenever class is in session you must have your butt plug in.
Rule slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:59 PM   #8
Yeanke88

You will always strip all the way naked when going to the toilets. If u wanna make it a bit more thrilling you strip in front of the stall beforz entering

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:02 PM   #9
Collegeslutkatie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
You will always strip all the way naked when going to the toilets. If u wanna make it a bit more thrilling you strip in front of the stall beforz entering
Okay this sounds exciting!!!
Old 08-12-2018, 05:04 PM   #10
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Shave yourself completely bald,
Lay on you back and bring your feet up over your head lifting your ass until it points strait up. (you may have to do this against a wall)
Now rub your ass and pussy with a generous amount of a mentholated rub like Vick's vaporub, be sure to work it into your pussy, asshole and clit.
Now insert 3 ice cubes into each your pussy and ass.
Now hold/rub an ice cube on your clit and nipples until they are feeling numb from the coldness.
Now take the backside of a stainless steel serving spoon and slap each nipple and your clit 12 times each.
Alternate the cold ice and the spoon slaps until you have slapped each one 60 times total.
Now apply the ice once more and give each nipple and clit 5 good hard pinch, pull, twist and jerk away each.
Then quickly rub back and forth across your clit holding your orgasm until you you just can not hold it any further.
Then pinch hard, pull and twist you clit while you hold it tight in this position finger yourself with your other hand.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:01 AM   #11
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

A very easy task for you.
Take a chocolate piece and put it between your butt cheeks when you go to college. After lunch, you can go to bathroom, wipe the chocolate off and put your butt plug in. Or not if you haven't received it yet.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:57 AM   #12
Honeybadger

Simple one.
Always carry vibrator and 3 packs of flavoured condoms in your purse or backpack.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:44 AM   #13
Master2003

Do you have a kik or any other way to communicate
Master2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, college dares, masturabtion, public