Old 02-21-2017, 03:48 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Post Holly's Fantasy

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Chapter one

Holly opened one bleary eye from her night's sleep. She felt that something was wrong but she wasn't sure what. With one eye still pushed against the pillow she glanced around her bedroom. Her posters and pictures were still in the right places, her bags strewn across the floor, her jumpers hanging up on the door. She turned over in her bed, swapping her open eye. Her desk still covered in her work and... a man in her bed with her.

'Ah, that's what's wrong,' Holly thought to herself. Holly slowly shuffled away from the unknown man and towards the edge of the bed. She slipped out from under the covers and headed towards the door leading to her student flat hallway. As she got to the door she heard voices outside, unfamiliar voices. She froze at the door and took a deep breath.

She reached out a pale hand and grabbed the door handle tentatively. She pushed downwards and opened the door a crack to see out. She didn't see the usual pale yellow walls and arched door frames of her flat. Instead she saw soldered steel flooring, grey metal walls and what looked like a reinforced steel roof. Not only that but directly outside her door were two security guards. She shook her head and gently closed the door quietly. She stared round her room. It was so strange, her room looked like it had been transposed somewhere else. She leant her hand on her wall, against her favourite poster and froze.

She stared at her hand on the wall and gently pulled it away before turning it to face her. Her hand was covered in paint, paint designed to look like her bedroom walls and posters. In fact, the whole room; floor, ceiling and walls were painted to look like her room. The gap in the wall, that was supposed to be her wardrobe filled with clothes and shoes was just really good 3D painting made to look like it.

The only thing in the room except her was the bed and the man. A breeze passed her shoulders and she shivered. She wondered why she felt so cold. She glanced down and swallowed. The reason she was so cold was the lack of clothes she was wearing. Her nipples on her breasts were standing to attention. She glanced round the room looking for her purple dress and underwear. It wasn't under the bed and it wasn't anywhere in the room. Holly felt panic settle in her stomach. She was naked, and the 'wardrobe' was useless at providing clothing to cover her.

She stared at the unknown man in her bed. He had light brown hair that was kind of floppy and he looked really peaceful asleep. He looked about her age, 20 or 21. Deciding that if she didn't want to freeze Holly was going to get back into bed. She lifted up the duvet but the moment she sat down, two deep green eyes opened and stared at her. He was awake.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 12-20-2017 at 04:36 PM.
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 02-22-2017, 07:04 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Holly looked startled. The man grinned. He sat up slowly until his chest and upper body were out from under the duvet and he was resting against the metal headboard. “Good morning Holly. Or would you like me to call you Alicia2809star?”*

Holly’s heart sunk. She still didn’t know who this man was but she now had a better idea of what she was doing here. “Where am I?” she asked her voice quivering slightly as the green eyes bored into her naked body.

The man pulled a face and tutted.* “Oh dear Holly. You can't even answer a simple question. Maybe we should explain some rules to you,” he said, his voice husky but serious. He clapped his hands together twice and the door of the bedroom burst open.

In came 7 or 8 people, wheeling in a massive table. The table was made of 8 inches of cold metal, mostly likely aluminium but was about 5ft off the ground. Holly could tell that when she stood next to it, only her head would be above the edge of the tabletop. The tables legs were adjustable, she could see pins and positions they could be put in. But what scared her the most about the table was that the top was covered with multiple metal loops, hooks, cuffs and fabric straps. It looked exactly how she would imagine a torture table to look like. The table was placed in the room and the people stood around, seemingly preparing for something.

Then Holly noticed the bright spotlight in the middle of the floor about a 2 meters wide in diameter and about a meter away from both the end of the bed and the wall. She turned to stare at the man next to her. She opened her mouth to ask what was going on but a finger was placed against her lips.*

“Hush Holly. Now, go and stand in the spotlight,” he said.

Holly glanced at it, then at the table, then the spotlight, and then the man. “And if I don’t?” she asked sounding more confident than she felt.

The man’s finger dropped to her wrist and she felt sharp nails digging in. “Let’s just say if you don’t,* it will be all the worst for you,” he said. Holly looked into the face and could see he meant the threat. Deciding not to push her luck too early on she rose from the bed, only to cover her breasts and vaginal area from view with her hands. “Don’t be so shy Holly, soon that won’t be an option for you.” Holly threw him a glare and then proceeded to shuffle carefully across the painted floor to the spotlight.*

Holly eventually made it to the middle of the spotlight. She felt every person in the room looking at her. "Excellent work Holly. Now I want you to put your hands behind your head," he said. Holly glanced round the room, catching the looks on some of the people's faces. She was scared of doing as instructed but she was more scared of saying no. Crossing her legs tight to prevent her vagina being on display, Holly slowly raised her arms above her head, interlocking her hands together and then placed them on the back of her head. She shivered slightly. There was nothing she could do to stop her breasts being on show. "Good. Now, a slightly more challenging task. Spread your legs such that each of your feet is at the edge of the spotlight.

Holly glanced at the floor and swallowed hard. A 2m distance between her feet would result in about a 50cm gap between her thighs. As a dancer she knew she could do this but... it was also going to leave her vulnerable, unable to stop whatever he wanted.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-04-2017, 11:18 PM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3

Chapter three

Holly swallowed hard but reluctantly shuffled her whole body to the right hand side of the circle, placing her right foot on the edge of the light. She turned her head to stare at the other side of the circle, calculating in her head.

Being a dancer Holly could do full splits, but this... a 2m gap between her feet, a greater than 50cm gap between her thighs, her crotch was going to be very low to the ground and... well very gapy from spreading so far. Holly glanced around the room, watching the people in there with her. No-one was looking at her, only the guy she'd woken up next to.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, Holly began to walk her left foot away from her and towards the far side of the spotlight. She was halfway when her thighs began to burn. She was three quarters of the way when her calf joined in burning in pain. Her toe was inches away from the other edge when her crotch began to ache from being stretched and forced open. Her feet were burning from trying to keep a grip. Holly's tiptoe crossed the line and Holly had to start breathing quite shallowly. Everything was burning and aching. Her back was bent and she was hunched over, trying to keep back the pain and hold the position for as long as she could.

The man got off the bed and Holly was relieved to see that despite not wearing a top he was dressed in boxers and jeans. "Stand up straight Holly," he said walking towards her and placing one hand on her chest, just below her boobs an one on her back. He pushed upwards. Holly felt her back straighten and the pain shot upwards. She bit her lips, scared to cry out in pain, tears welling in her eyes. When he was happy with her straight back, he let go of her. "Now stay like that," she said. Holly, who had closed her eyes in pain said nothing in reply. "Open your eyes, I want to see your reactions," he said. Holly shook her head. She couldn't. She knew the pain she was feeling would be reflected there. He grabbed her breast and twisted it hard, causing Holly to gasp in shock. "I said OPEN YOUR EYES!" he shouted at her.

Holly whimpered in pain and prised her eyes open so she was staring at the man's face. He'd crouched down to punish her. "Good girl," he said, calmer now that Holly had done as asked. He let go of her breast and Holly wanted to rub it better, but knew better than to remove her hands from her head. She stared forwards as the man stood up fully and walked around her, inspecting every aspect of her exposed body. "I like the fact you shave. Everywhere except arms and head. That's a good start. Bit bristly but that can easily be sorted," he said as he walked until he was stopped directly in front of her again, his crotch level with her eyes. He crouched down in front of her. He was holding a white rubber glove. He stared into her eyes and as he did so, he pulled the glove onto his right hand. Holly's eyeline wandered to the glove, her tension increased. She was getting more and more anxious about why she was there.

Holly watched the hand move to her crotch. One of the white fingers rested on her clit, the rest cupped her sex gently. "Holly I want you to look into my eyes," the man said. Holly dragged her eyeline of the glove and back up into the deep green eyes. "Now, I'm about to explain what happened last night and why you are here. But while I'm doing that I will be giving you a thorough examination. Fail it and... well let's just say the consequences won't be pretty." At this, the finger slid of her clit and rammed into her anus. Holly gasped in pain, her anus clenching as she learnt the story.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-17-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 4

Chapter four

Holly had known from the moment the man had called her Alicia2809star that she was in trouble but just how much trouble was now being revealed to her. Upon starting at university, Holly had learnt about some... unusual... things during multiple games of 'Never Have I Ever'. Intrigued by them she'd gone searching on the internet and stumbled across an advice room, a place she could freely ask the stupid but intimate questions she had burning away inside her.

The guy she'd been speaking to... well she knew him as Damon18 but watching the guy in front of her talk she realised Damon probably wasn't his real name, just part of his username, the same way she chose Alicia to hide her identity. Holly thought about her own perceptions of 'Damon'. She certainly hadn't expected him to be so young, or so good looking. She'd thought of a slightly older pervy man trying to use her innocence to get off. Its why she'd been so careful in keeping her personal details secret. Turns out, she hadn't done that great a job.

"You gave me very limited information Holly. But you had told me your university, and hey... guess what? We go to the same one," 'Damon' explained. Holly shuddered at the thought that he could have been watching her all this time. It was quickly followed by a wince and a jolt as the anal fingering continued. He was no longer using just one finger, she wasn't quite sure but there was definitely at least three fingers in her asshole. It was painful but she didn't cry out. She was silently crying in pain watching 'Damon' explain why she was there.

"You know all those naughty little messages I sent you? Telling you to do little tasks?" he asked. Holly nodded miserably. "Well I knew vaguely where you'd be so I'd go and see who did what I'd asked. You always looked so suspicious Holly. And after figuring you were who I'd been talking to, it was easy to track down more information," he explained. "You lost your student card for a few days didn't you? I stole it. And then I had your name, your student number, everything I needed to track you down on the uni system. But still not your address."

"So I invited you to play that little betting game with me," 'Damon' explained. "You see I'm part of a little group of people who... well are slightly sadistic. By the way this is going to hurt." There was a feeling of emptiness and then a grunt from 'Damon'. Holly's mouth opened in surprise and her breathing rose rapidly. He had his entire fist in her arse and was pounding with his entire strength. Holly had never felt anything so painful. The tears were free flowing by now, she'd given up trying to hide her pain.

"The moment you logged in, your IP address was saved. Then whenever your IP address connected to the internet I could track where you were," 'Damon' continued explaining in between grunts as he pounded her. "Eventually I found your actual address and posing as a plumber when you had that water supply issue, your flatmates let me in. I got pictures of your room and headed back here, to HQ. You see you're not the only prisoner here, no your MY only prisoner, but in cells exactly like yours are about 20-30 other girls. Girls just like you. Actually maybe not, they all knew what they were getting into. Your innocence is what attracted me to you." He went silent.

Holly bit her lip. She had questions to ask but was scared that if she opened her mouth all that would come out would be screaming. "What do you want with me?" she managed to whisper hoarsely.

"Good question Holly," 'Damon' said grinning at her. He pulled his hand out of her arse and removed the rubber gloves. "Simply you owe me. All those little card games we played on that betting site, well we may not have been playing for cash but we were playing for secrets, truths, sexual acts you'd be willing to do if you lost. And you lost a lot Holly. And now I want to cash in."

Holly's heart plummeted as he was handed a wad of paper filled with black ink. He waved it in front of her. "Everything you've ever told me or bet me is on these sheets of paper, so if you say no... well... let's just say I'll release it to your friends and family and the public. You'd never get a job, you'd never be able to go outside because I'd post it with pictures... of you. Slut!" he said before grabbing a laptop off another assistant and showing her the images of her, in live time naked being anally fucked by him.

"When I realised you were going out last night I knew it was my chance to act and grab you whilst I could. You got very drunk very quickly. And now you're going to regret that," he said. He clicked his fingers and the assistants converged on her grabbing her and dragging her towards the metal table. Holly struggled. If she was trapped here she wanted to be able to move on her own terms. She was led up some plastic steps so she could climb on top of the table. Multiple hands grabbed her and pulled her so she was laying flat on her back on the table, her wrists strapped above her head, her ankles strapped as far apart as the table allowed, her waist strapped down and her neck collared. She was unable to move anywhere.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-31-2017, 08:11 AM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 5

Chapter five

Holly struggled against the restraints. "Oh Holly, do stop moving, it will just make it more painful for you," her captor said. Holly tensed but stopped wriggling. "Good girl," he added. There was some muted whispering and then Holly heard quite clearly. "The hood. She needs the hood on." There was the sound of movement, and then cold finger touched her neck, gently lifting her head up. Other fingers scrabbled over her face as a black hood was pulled over her head, covering her sight. She felt it get tucked under the cuff around her neck.

Blind, Holly began to panic and thrash again. Whatever was happening she wanted to see rather than be unsure and... scared. Scared of not knowing what was about to happen. "On my count then, three, two,... one". Holly shivered as a hot liquid splashed on her toes, coating her in whatever it was. The liquid slowly moved up her body, covering every inch of her skin. Her legs, her crotch, her stomach, her arms, her chest. It was hot, but not hot enough to scald her. She wondered what it was. There was a slight splash as the liquid hit the hood above her, but she was relieved that it didn't burn. 'Well he doesn't want to damage you does he?' Holly thought sullenly to herself.

Then she could fabric rubbing against her skin as many hands placed fabric across the liquid. She wriggled uncomfortably. The idea of lots of people touching her all over freaked her out a little. "Ok, on my count. Three," there was a pause in movement, the fabric just stuck to her legs. Holly tensed, scared of what was to come. "Two, one".

All Holly knew was it was like fire. Her whole body arched as upwards as it could get in pain. She knew she was screaming loudly but right now all she could was the fire in her body. She collapsed shaken onto the table top, her screams coming to a halted stop. 'Wax. That's what the liquid is. Hot wax, everywhere,' she thought quietly crying to herself in pain.

"Yes Wax. Very observant Holly," her captor spoke and Holly realised she must of spoken out loud instead on internally. "Now shut up while we get the rest off the front of you. We've still got the back to do.

Holly screwed her eyes shut hoping to force herself to black out. But 30 minutes later she was still agonizingly conscious and agonizingly in pain. She felt the chains be released, but Holly had to strength in her body to even stand up.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-16-2017, 01:52 PM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 6

Chapter six

"Get off the table Holly," her captor told her. Holly shakily pushed herself upwards and back onto her back before slowly sitting up. Her whole body was screaming in pain, it felt like a fire within. She slid off the table, the hood still over her eyes. Her legs buckled as she landed and she collapsed in a heap on the floor. All her strength and energy gone since the inspection and waxing.

She heard wheels squeaking and a door open and closing. She guessed the table and wax products were being removed. "Stand up Holly." Holly placed her hands either side of her waist and pushed upwards so she was on her knees before slowly standing. Her knees shook with the effort and her whole body just wanted to give in and lay down.

"I can't. Please... it hurts so much..." Holly said, her voice trembling and tears running down her hidden cheeks. She felt a hand on her shoulder gently guiding her somewhere. It took all of Holly's concentration to move and remain upright.

"Now I want you to remember this. The image you are about to see is you... how you will always look... understand?" Holly nodded and the hood was pulled off her. Holly stared at the mirror image. It was her, she knew it was. She could see her own storm grey eyes, and dyed red hair, she could see a glimmer of her usual smile on her face. But the rest of her... she looked so odd. There was not a single piece of hair anywhere. Her usually tanned arms with blondish hair were just bare, her breasts looked larger or at least more swollen, her vagina was hair free and she could see the deep rich red that lay there, her legs as smooth as silk. She blinked twice not really understanding. "Everyday you will shave every inch of your body... or maybe I will do it for you. If I find a single hair afterwards you are sorely going to regret it. Everyday, your breasts will be pumped for a solid hour to make your nipples swell and enlarge, your breasts more plump. Now to me, you are already perfect, but one thing you did mention you would be intrigued to try is being a hucow, hence the pumping of your breasts, eventually you'll start producing. I mean I prefer smaller, flatter breasts but never mind that for now," he placed a hand on her neck and moved a strand of her red curly hair off her neck and tucked it so it was flowing over her back. "Look at you. You're stunning. A real life Barbie doll but with less plastic surgery and more realistic sizing." He grabbed her shoulders hard and spun her to face him.

"Now one last rule for now, there's plenty more to learn. You will call me Sir at all times. And anyone else who requires a response will always be sir or ma'am as well. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir," Holly muttered.

"Perfect. Well I shall be back shortly. Make yourself at home," Sir said before leaving. As the door closed, Holly sunk to the floor in front of the mirror and sobbed. She was so scared and tired and her body hurt. She wanted out.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk