Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Two full days. You set the rules. Make me suffer and I'll make it worth your while!

The title of this thread already gives most of it away: during the first week of April my GF will be traveling for a couple of days. I'll have the entire house to myself for those two days, and I'd like to end those 48 hours feeling thoroughly humiliated, messy and violated, ready to delete my getDare and Fetlife accounts. Because, you know, I get off on suffering and obeying stranger's most extreme requests

What's in it for you if you help me? If eternal gratitude isn't enough I'll send you a detailed report of your tasks/rules, pics, vids or stream tasks on a live connection if that makes you happy. If you'd rather see me help you out with posting in another thread, thinking up custom dares for you, et cetera: let me know what works for you.

What am I looking for? Well, I have 48 hours to fill. If I don't have any tasks I'll spend that time posting in a Kik thread/OneSubmissiveAct/the chat to keep me entertained, but I'd prefer to have a list of tasks and rules assigned in advance.

This can include general rules (only eat from your dog bowl, no showers, wear chastity, sleep on the floor, always wear a buttplug, etc), specific tasks or dares, or anything else to make me feel as humiliated, sexually abused and painful as humanly possible. Ignore my limits for this; the only main rules are:
  • Nothing that can ruin my (social) life, so stuff outside my house is out unless it's well-hidden, as is posting pics or vids where I can be recognized.
  • No permanent harm, and nothing that my GF can easily see after she's back home (so no major bruising, but heavy spanking is OK, body writing is OK but not with permanent marker, etc)
  • Nothing extremely expensive, but if I need to spend a couple hundred euro's on toys, groceries or clothes that's no problem.

What toys can you use? Anything on my toy list is available for use (see the link in my signature), and as I mentioned I can buy new stuff as well if required. If I need to shop for groceries I'll do that at the start of the 48 hours. Or you can make that part of a dare: go out wearing a huge buttplug and diaper, and piss yourself while buying just lube and a cucumber. Stuff like that

Anything else? Not for now, I'll see how popular this thread becomes. If the number of tasks and rules becomes huge I'll set up a calendar to keep track of everything.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:30 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'll be working on something, but pm so I can find out some details. I want to know how far you will go.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Always fun and rewarding to dare you!

Starting from the first day you will only pee into container and collect it until you have enough piss to fill your enema bag.
Now you will give yourself an enema with your own pee.
Try to get it all in, or at least as much as you think you can keep in for a while.

Now, with all the piss still inside you, plug yourself with your large plug, get naked, put on your heels, gag yourself and prepare your dinner. If you drool, try to let as much of it fall on your dinner.

Once you have prepared dinner you will eat like a dog on your hands and knees, using only your mouth (you can un-gag), pissy plugged ass in the air.

Now, for desert you will release your enema except one glass full of pee. Drink that and you're done!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:06 AM   #4
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Something miserable and degrading huh?

How about for one day you spend five minutes every hour with your head down the toilet fucking yourself up the ass with a dildo like a cheap whore?
  • Yes, 'one day' means '24 hrs'. Set alarms or whatever so that you get up in the middle of the night just to bugger yourself on your knees in the bathoom.
  • Yes, you have to lick the dildo spotlessly clean after each session. What good slut doesn't clean up after themselves?
  • 'five minutes' means full length thrusts at 40bpm at least. Use a metronome if in any doubt.
  • 'Like a cheap whore' means wearing lipstick and with a pair of girls panties around your ankles/knees as a minium. Feel free to dress up more

You should naturally aim to use the biggest dildo you reasonably can fit up your ass, and I would prefer it if you only used spit as lube - and no, time drooling on and sucking it beforehand doesn't count towards the five mins

Sound like the sort of 'fun' thing you were after?
Any questions?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I'll be working on something, but pm so I can find out some details. I want to know how far you will go.
PM sent, anxiously awaiting your reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Always fun and rewarding to dare you!

Starting from the first day you will only pee into container and collect it until you have enough piss to fill your enema bag.
Now you will give yourself an enema with your own pee.
Try to get it all in, or at least as much as you think you can keep in for a while.

Now, with all the piss still inside you, plug yourself with your large plug, get naked, put on your heels, gag yourself and prepare your dinner. If you drool, try to let as much of it fall on your dinner.

Once you have prepared dinner you will eat like a dog on your hands and knees, using only your mouth (you can un-gag), pissy plugged ass in the air.

Now, for desert you will release your enema except one glass full of pee. Drink that and you're done!
Wow, that's both humiliating and disgusting. I love the way your mind works, this is definitely happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Something miserable and degrading huh?

How about for one day you spend five minutes every hour with your head down the toilet fucking yourself up the ass with a dildo like a cheap whore?
  • Yes, 'one day' means '24 hrs'. Set alarms or whatever so that you get up in the middle of the night just to bugger yourself on your knees in the bathoom.
  • Yes, you have to lick the dildo spotlessly clean after each session. What good slut doesn't clean up after themselves?
  • 'five minutes' means full length thrusts at 40bpm at least. Use a metronome if in any doubt.
  • 'Like a cheap whore' means wearing lipstick and with a pair of girls panties around your ankles/knees as a minium. Feel free to dress up more

You should naturally aim to use the biggest dildo you reasonably can fit up your ass, and I would prefer it if you only used spit as lube - and no, time drooling on and sucking it beforehand doesn't count towards the five mins

Sound like the sort of 'fun' thing you were after?
Any questions?
Well, my only question is: are there more of these amazing, depraved ideas where this came from? This is extremely good stuff!
Old 02-21-2019, 12:56 AM   #6
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
are there more of these amazing, depraved ideas where this came from? This is extremely good stuff!
Oh, I expect I can come up with something.
And, given that nobody else seems to have taken advantage of the opportunity AND how nicely you begged to be "as humiliated, sexually abused and painful as humanly possible." in your original post...

Let's see what we can do shall we?

Two more tasks for you:

1) Crawl around your entire house cleaning up the place.
Kneel down, and tie your balls to your ankles with some rope or something. You may well own some cuffs or something suitable for this job, or a humbler or whatever. It doesn't need to be too tight, and definatly shouldn't restrict circulation. But it should stop you standing up and force you to crawl everywhere.
...then clean the whole house. I won't give you an exact chores list, but I do expect it to be several hours of work.
  • No chemicals are to be used. You can use hot soapy water, a scrubbing brush, cloths, and elbow grease. That's pretty much it. The dishwasher etc is also cheating.
  • If, in the week after she returns, your girlfriend comments on any dirt/grime on anything you should have cleaned then you will have failed. Dirty oven tray? Dust behind the sofa?
  • Yes, the above also means you are expected to ask/encourage her to look for anything she can possibly find wrong.
  • No, you don't get to untie your nuts and stand up until you are finished, and no, you don't get to do any cleaning you 'forgot' afterwards either.
I wouldn't be surprised to find that other posters come up with interesting ways of complicating this task as well. I wonder just how hard it will end up being?

2) A nice, relaxing wank. With tabasco and a wooden spoon.
  • Fill a condom with at least 10ml of tabasco sauce or similar.
  • Get yourself nice and hard. You may want to wrap a couple of elastic bands around the base of your junk to help keep Mr Happy nice and proud.
  • Put the condom on, and make sure the tabasco sauce covers your dick almost completely, especially your cock head. (it doesn't need to go right down to the bottom - we don't want any leaking out )
  • Now spend a minute smacking the head of your dick with a wooden spoon as hard as you can. Only 40 bpm to give you a bit of time to recover between strikes. Start with hitting the top, the left side, the right side, the underside, squarely on the tip - and then back to the top etc.
  • All of these strikes should be on your bell end, not the shaft and they should all need to be hard enough to make your dick bounce around. If any of the blows arn't, you are to repeat the full top-sides-etc cycle in your own time after the timer ends - once for each feeble/missed strike.
  • Now jerk off. Enjoy your orgasm.
  • But no, you don't get to take the condom off yet. Kneel down, and start the stopwatch and put it down so you can't see the time. Then start thanking out loud everyone at GD for the pain and suffering, explaining how you deserve it and want more, how worthless you are, telling us exactly how your dick feels right now, etc.
  • When you think you have told us enough how much you deserve all of this pain and suffering and begging for more, you can check the stopwatch. If it's over 7 mins, congratulations - you have completed the task and can stand up, remove the condom, nurse your battered cock, etc. If it's under seven minutes? Reset it, restart it, put it back down and carry on begging and try again.
Bonus points for putting a paper bag over your head and recording this whole task so I/we can laugh at you.

...how do they sound to you?
Enough to leave you scared for the next few weeks until you have to do them?
Any thoughts or questions?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:11 AM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Oh wow, thanks. The first one might get really hard depending on any "addons" I get from other people, and the second one is going to be extremely painful, especially because I have to keep the condom with tabasco on after my orgasm. I'll try to make it through that second one but I can't promise anything beforehand!
Old 02-21-2019, 02:13 PM   #8
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Rules

1) each hour you will do one edge with a different messy item. You can't repeat the items untill 5 hours

2) If you are sitting around doing nothing you will be sat naked.

3) No underwear or socks throughout these days

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 12:52 AM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
1) each hour you will do one edge with a different messy item. You can't repeat the items untill 5 hours
Your username suggests that you have lots of experience with this. Any suggestions for what to use?

Quote:
2) If you are sitting around doing nothing you will be sat naked.
No problem, I should be able to do that!

Quote:
3) No underwear or socks throughout these days
And I have to go commando when shopping. Sounds doable as well! In fact I'd love to get some extra suggestions for hidden public stuff while shopping for groceries.
Old 02-23-2019, 07:58 AM   #10
wingman78
Longtime User

I received one addition via PM so far, which is to wear nipple clamps during the cleaning task. I'm going to have to alter that a bit since wearing clamps for that long might be dangerous (given that it restricts the blood flow to my nipples). Instead I'll wear them for up to 25 minutes at a time, and give them 5 minutes of rest every time after that.
Old 02-24-2019, 02:19 PM   #11
Scatboy

How about every drink needs an additive, using a dice/app roll 2 dice if your number is 6 and below you will have the option of piss and spit odd piss and even spit, then for 7-12 you can have cum and shitty (just enema solution) once again cum can be odd and shitty can be even, this would go for everything, so don’t let your coffee go brown when you have some nice cum cream to add

For addition you can have 1 bottle of clean, untainted water to help with hydration
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 12:20 PM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatboy View Post
How about every drink needs an additive, using a dice/app roll 2 dice if your number is 6 and below you will have the option of piss and spit odd piss and even spit, then for 7-12 you can have cum and shitty (just enema solution) once again cum can be odd and shitty can be even, this would go for everything, so don’t let your coffee go brown when you have some nice cum cream to add

For addition you can have 1 bottle of clean, untainted water to help with hydration
Ooh that is just nasty! Can I request one change, which is to replace the cum with some toilet water or another dirty thing? Otherwise I'd be cumming way too much during this weekend, I don't want to make it too much fun
Old 02-25-2019, 01:41 PM   #13
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Oh, I expect I can come up with something.

2) A nice, relaxing wank. With tabasco and a wooden spoon.[LIST][*]Fill a condom with at least 10ml of tabasco sauce or similar.[*]Get yourself nice and hard. You may want to wrap a couple of elastic bands around the base of your junk to help keep Mr Happy nice and proud.[*]Put the condom on, and make sure the tabasco sauce covers your dick almost completely, especially your cock head. (it doesn't need to go right down to the bottom - we don't want any leaking out )[*]Now spend a minute smacking the head of your dick with a wooden spoon as hard as you can. Only 40 bpm to give you a bit of time to recover between strikes. Start with hitting the top, the left side, the right side, the underside, squarely on the tip - and then back to the top etc.[*]All of these strikes should be on your bell end, not the shaft and they should all need to be hard enough to make your dick bounce around. If any of the blows arn't, you are to repeat the full top-sides-etc cycle in your own time after the timer ends - once for each feeble/missed strike.
OMG, Silverdarknight, this is vicious! I was told to do this once, and it killed me. I try to last these things out no matter how much the pain, but this one went over the top after 60 seconds. No way I could handle it any longer. I ripped off the condom and ran to the freezer for some ice. No lasting damage - but the memories are still intense. I think I have some video of it somewhere, btw. PM me if you want to see your fate.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 01:49 PM   #14
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Now something else for you.

Turn off the water supply to your toilet, if that is possible. Flush the tank empty. You will use the toilet bowl for all your excretions (whether directly or after they have been used for other purposes) for the full 48 hours, but not turn the water back on till the 48 hours are over.

Among other things, this should make silverdarknight's hourly tasks much more enjoyable.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 02-25-2019, 07:33 PM   #15
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What's you'll need beforehand:

Diapers, glitter, large car wash sponges, vinegar, girlfriends cum soaked panties.

To start your day, I want you to shower using vinegar and glitter. This should not only make you smell, but sparkle a bit if someone looks too closely. This should increase your stress when shopping for your groceries. But that's not all. I want you to double diaper up filing the outer one with water and stuffing the inside one with the sponges. Go ahead and pour some water in too. I want you to be a big and bulky as you can hide. Place your magic wand in the front too with it just sticking out. Put on a bra connection wedgie over the diaper. True this won't wedgie you in the slightest if you are padded properly, but it should prevent you from bending over without glancing around to make sure no one might see your wedgie/diapered butt.

As for when you checkout, I want you have have cut a pocket in your pants. While checking out, reach in and turn on your wand. Make sure to rub it around your junk getting you all hot and bothered. If you have to remove your hand, that's fine, but you have to increase the speed when you put your hand back in. This will also stay on until you get back home.

Add to your grocery list, 3 bottles of syrup, a cake, a bit of black paint (or something equally as dark, a bag of balloons, and a feather pillow (or just use an old on at home.) I'm sure you can see where this is going.

You're going to be a mascot for McKlucky's Toy shop and it's their birthday celebration! Strip naked. You will need either a bikini top or the largest bra you have adding two massive water balloons. Now mix the paint and syrup. Place your large dildo (not the suction up one) into the cake so it stands at attention and wrap your GF's panties around it. You will place that one on the wall where it lines up when you are bent over one your knees. Cover yourself in the syrup and feathers and put on a diaper with a hole in the rear of it. Back up and impale your ass. Slide the cake forward as chicky accepts the worm in its cake. I want you to spit roast yourself for 20-30 minutes making sure you get your face deep into that cake. The whole time I want you to image that you are sucking your girlfriend side BF dick covered in her tasty cum covered panties while she takes you from behind. Just image as they laugh at the big titted diaper chicken you are. Even better, hang a mirror in front of you so you can (possibly) see what a slut you are.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty & messy, humiliation, pain, piss, rules