Old 02-26-2019, 05:12 PM   #1
TheReborn

Default Sissy and Diaper Lover Trip (Public)

Hi everyone,

I am staying away from home for a bit in early March (one night in a hotel, a few nights at a friend's (who I won't involve or do stuff around)).

Before I check into the hotel I will be getting my whole body waxed (neck down), and buying nappies/diapers, as well as some shoes, lingerie and clothes. I already have a couple of suitcases worth of sissy and normal female attire as well as a standard wig.

I am looking for some assignments to do whilst at the hotel and also when driving to the destination and back or when buying items. The hotel has 24hr room service and the suite I am staying in has a balcony if that is of any use to anyone.

I am willing to do reasonable public (not just walk around in diaper or panties around the hotel for example), sissy stuff, crossdressing, humiliation, WAM, nappies/diapers.

My limits are: anal (I've tried and hate it), consuming bodily fluids, pain and forced-bi.

Many thanks,

TheReborn

Limits: Anal, Pain, Permanent, Lasts longer than the week, poop and drinking/eating bodily fluids.

27/UK

<3<3<3
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

I think diapered for the whole trip would be good, but if not willing to for a minimum from when you go to get your body waxed,

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:28 AM   #3
TheReborn

Thank you, ok then I think I’m going to have to take a diaper in my going out bag so I can immediately put it on after my waxing!

Limits: Anal, Pain, Permanent, Lasts longer than the week, poop and drinking/eating bodily fluids.

27/UK

<3<3<3
Old 03-06-2019, 02:29 AM   #4
TheReborn

Hello again,

My trip starts tomorrow so if anyone has any last minutes ideas please do let me know!

27/UK

<3<3<3
Old 03-07-2019, 02:09 PM   #5
TheReborn

In the hotel now in my maids dress and already wet diaper. Last night for the funnest suggestions!

27/UK

<3<3<3

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, hotel, humiliation, public, sissy