Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-27-2021, 01:33 AM   #496
the_diaper_darer

You’re going to be wearing a dirty diaper in several places. Below is a list of all the places you’ll be(at least two hours) in a dirty diaper, mess the diaper as soon as you get there. You can’t use the same dirty diaper for more than one task.

1. Go for a hike.
2. Go baby shopping(buy some new baby toys, pacifiers, baby powder, etc.). Must be in a baby store(like Buy Buy Baby(so no adult diapers)).
3. Go girl shopping. Buy at least $50 worth of women’s clothing.
4. Sleep. That’s right, you get to sleep in a dirty diaper.
5. Go to a theater(if theaters are closed or your just trying to avoid theaters to be safe, do number 4 twice).
6. Go shopping for adult diapers at a pharmacy. No you can’t change in the pharmacy bathroom.

Below is a list of modifiers that also must be completed with 3 of the above tasks.

1. Take an enema before going in/starting.
2. Wear a bra(can’t be done with number 4).
3. Suck a pacifier under your mask(can’t be done with number 4).

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 01-28-2021, 12:43 AM   #497
diaperboybcn29

Go and have a 1 hour full body massage wearing a thick medical diaper. Before going to the massage parlour you must have drunk 2.5 liters of water and inserted one suppository. You must send me pictures of your diaper before and after the massage, preferably in the massage room, when they leave you alone to undress/dress yourself and also you must send me a report of how it went. You can do that through kik

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:45 AM   #498
diaperboybcn29

Bumping this thread

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:40 AM   #499
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Diaperboybcn29,

Here’s a fun short one: you’re going to get used to your diapers. If you get a little lucky, you may even make it out without too many ramifications.

You’ll need diapers all rated at least 3,000ML capacity, ~.5L of milk, a liter of prune juice, 20mg of senna tablets, at least four glasses, scissors, a pencil, some duct tape, and a black trash bag big enough for you to fit into. Since I happen to know you’re fine with pictures, you will send me pictures as well, so make sure that you have your phone with you.

First, the premise is that you will be trying to wet your diaper(s) all the way through until you leak. Here’s the downside: you’ll need to accomplish tasks to earn drinks, and you won’t get to know how wet you are.

The day before: before you do the dare, you must not have pooped for at least 12 hours.

Getting started: pick a time between 6 hours and 12 hours. This is totally up to you, but you are choosing when you will be allowed to change, so I would recommend not going too long unless you want to be leaking all over.

After your time is locked in, roll a die or go to random.org to do so. If the number is 1, you will be wearing a single diaper, 2-5 you will double diaper with slits cut on the inner diaper all over with your scissors, and holes poked with your pencil all the way through the inner diaper at least 15 spots. If you roll a 6, you must do the same as a double diaper, but then do the same to your second diaper, and follow it by a third diaper (unlucky!).

Once you have your diaper(s) on, take a picture, then go ahead and cut some small slits at the base of the trash bag, and thread your legs through, pulling the trash bag up over your diaper(s). Use the tape to cover your leg holes lightly, and wrap around your waist at least twice so you can’t get into the diapers.

Lastly, prepare three glasses of milk, and stir in the senna tablets (20mg worth) into one of them. Mix them up and then put them in that random order in your fridge so you don’t know which is which.

The dare: now that you’re all set, start a timer for the duration you decided before rolling for your diaper(s). Take a picture of you with your timer.

You can drink as little as you like. But your glasses should be approximately 250ml. Keep track of your glasses drunk on paper or your phone. Every 5th glass needs to be a glass of prune juice, and you can’t drink more than five glasses every hour. You will start with 10 glasses that you can drink, and must earn more by doing tasks. Each task earns you 10 more glasses of drinking. Since you want to be leaking, I recommend doing some tasks.

Every two hours, role your die and if it’s 1-2, replace your next glass of water with the first glass of milk, 3-4, the second, and 5-6 the third. If you roll one you’ve already drank, you’re in luck and can drink the water instead. This can’t be used to get out of drinking the prune juice. However, you can always choose not to drink any more for the dare if you’re worried ! If two of these pile up (you didn’t drink since the last two hour mark), then they are cumulative and you’re next two glasses of water must be as you rolled.

Tasks:
(10 more glasses of drinking for each)
1) this can be done as many times as you like. Post a 1000 word or longer diaper dare to GetDare under a person above thread. These must be written up during your dare and can’t be copy/paste of anyone else’s dares.
2) go out in public to eat a meal. You may find it difficult to fit pants on! The meal must be a kids meal or something for children, and you must eat it out in public, play with the toy if it comes with one. Take a picture of you doing so.
3) watch at least 90 minutes of YouTube videos on potty training. Write a 250 word note on why these techniques won’t work for you. Take a picture of your note as you finish watching the videos.

When your timer goes off, you are done and hopefully leaked enough to get your plastic bag wet, but not so much you’ve been sitting in a puddle for hours!

To determine if you succeeded, cut the tape of the garbage bag around your legs while in the shower. You can’t have peed/pooped for at least 5 minutes. Press with one hand on the front of your diaper hard, and if a trickle of liquid escapes and runs down your leg - good job!. Take a picture of this. If not, you failed. If you failed, pull the garbage bag off, and drink the remaining glasses of milk, if there are any. Keep the diaper on until you are leaking, and send me a picture of your finally leaking diaper and a request for a punishment.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 02-05-2021, 05:01 PM   #500
Messy_diaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
Diaperboybcn29,

Here’s a fun short one: you’re going to get used to your diapers. If you get a little lucky, you may even make it out without too many ramifications.

You’ll need diapers all rated at least 3,000ML capacity, ~.5L of milk, a liter of prune juice, 20mg of senna tablets, at least four glasses, scissors, a pencil, some duct tape, and a black trash bag big enough for you to fit into. Since I happen to know you’re fine with pictures, you will send me pictures as well, so make sure that you have your phone with you.

First, the premise is that you will be trying to wet your diaper(s) all the way through until you leak. Here’s the downside: you’ll need to accomplish tasks to earn drinks, and you won’t get to know how wet you are.

The day before: before you do the dare, you must not have pooped for at least 12 hours.

Getting started: pick a time between 6 hours and 12 hours. This is totally up to you, but you are choosing when you will be allowed to change, so I would recommend not going too long unless you want to be leaking all over.

After your time is locked in, roll a die or go to random.org to do so. If the number is 1, you will be wearing a single diaper, 2-5 you will double diaper with slits cut on the inner diaper all over with your scissors, and holes poked with your pencil all the way through the inner diaper at least 15 spots. If you roll a 6, you must do the same as a double diaper, but then do the same to your second diaper, and follow it by a third diaper (unlucky!).

Once you have your diaper(s) on, take a picture, then go ahead and cut some small slits at the base of the trash bag, and thread your legs through, pulling the trash bag up over your diaper(s). Use the tape to cover your leg holes lightly, and wrap around your waist at least twice so you can’t get into the diapers.

Lastly, prepare three glasses of milk, and stir in the senna tablets (20mg worth) into one of them. Mix them up and then put them in that random order in your fridge so you don’t know which is which.

The dare: now that you’re all set, start a timer for the duration you decided before rolling for your diaper(s). Take a picture of you with your timer.

You can drink as little as you like. But your glasses should be approximately 250ml. Keep track of your glasses drunk on paper or your phone. Every 5th glass needs to be a glass of prune juice, and you can’t drink more than five glasses every hour. You will start with 10 glasses that you can drink, and must earn more by doing tasks. Each task earns you 10 more glasses of drinking. Since you want to be leaking, I recommend doing some tasks.

Every two hours, role your die and if it’s 1-2, replace your next glass of water with the first glass of milk, 3-4, the second, and 5-6 the third. If you roll one you’ve already drank, you’re in luck and can drink the water instead. This can’t be used to get out of drinking the prune juice. However, you can always choose not to drink any more for the dare if you’re worried ! If two of these pile up (you didn’t drink since the last two hour mark), then they are cumulative and you’re next two glasses of water must be as you rolled.

Tasks:
(10 more glasses of drinking for each)
1) this can be done as many times as you like. Post a 1000 word or longer diaper dare to GetDare under a person above thread. These must be written up during your dare and can’t be copy/paste of anyone else’s dares.
2) go out in public to eat a meal. You may find it difficult to fit pants on! The meal must be a kids meal or something for children, and you must eat it out in public, play with the toy if it comes with one. Take a picture of you doing so.
3) watch at least 90 minutes of YouTube videos on potty training. Write a 250 word note on why these techniques won’t work for you. Take a picture of your note as you finish watching the videos.

When your timer goes off, you are done and hopefully leaked enough to get your plastic bag wet, but not so much you’ve been sitting in a puddle for hours!

To determine if you succeeded, cut the tape of the garbage bag around your legs while in the shower. You can’t have peed/pooped for at least 5 minutes. Press with one hand on the front of your diaper hard, and if a trickle of liquid escapes and runs down your leg - good job!. Take a picture of this. If not, you failed. If you failed, pull the garbage bag off, and drink the remaining glasses of milk, if there are any. Keep the diaper on until you are leaking, and send me a picture of your finally leaking diaper and a request for a punishment.
You will start this challenge in the morning, you will change the diaper and have breakfast as usual, do not use the diaper and once you are close to bursting, go out and find a store or a mall or somewhere inside where you can get wet. , then you can go home or do whatever you want, but you will have to wear the diaper until you screw up and sit for 30 minutes.

likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Limits: masturbate,photos,cum,anal,enema,blood,illegal,lax atives, family

Send me a direct message or a message to :[email protected] and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a animal diaper ,diapers or acting like a baby if it's within my limits.

I'm a baby who can't keep his diapers clean
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 06:38 PM   #501
the_diaper_darer

For being lazy and stealing orophins dare, here’s your punishment:

Drink three glasses of water, eat a max dose of laxatives, and put on six diapers. You may not change until you complete 10 of your own dares(from this thread, and the “person above diaper dare” thread). After doing all those dares you’ll probably be tired, so take a nap with the inner diaper on your head.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Old 02-05-2021, 07:15 PM   #502
Messy_diaper

It can give me another challenge is that laxatives is a limit for me
Old 02-05-2021, 07:57 PM   #503
the_diaper_darer

I pmed you about it.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Old 02-06-2021, 03:12 PM   #504
subboy908

You can do this dare the next time you have 48 hours free e.g the weekend,
you must also not poop in the 24 hours before starting the dare.

Start out in the morning by putting on a diaper, you can change as much as you want but absoultely no using the bathroom. Every used diaper you change out off must stay with you for the entirety of the remaining duration this could be beside you on the couch while you play video games or in a backpack if you have to go out anywhere, just hope nobody notices the smell coming from your backpack.
You'll also get to cuddle up to sleep with a few stinky diapees, if you want to wash you may have a bath but make sure you bring all your used diapers into it with you
have fun.

Limits= Social Suicide, Anything permanent, Extreme public stuff
subboy908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:19 PM   #505
Messy_diaper

Same dare
_
For my dare I would like to act like a dog and last a long time with several rules of preference that after using the diapers I put them on a part of my body or face
__________________________________________________ ____________
likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Send me a direct message or a message to :[email protected] and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a animal diaper ,diapers or acting like a baby if it's within my limits.

Old 02-06-2021, 03:39 PM   #506
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy_diaper View Post
Same dare
Messy_diaper: Same dare

subboy908:
You dare is to see how long you can stay in the same diaper! Diaper up and drink a large glass of water every twenty minutes for two hours. You can wet as soon as you like, but you're not allowed to change until your diaper is soaked. Better not need to change too soon however:

If you change before one hour has passed in your diaper, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next hour.
If you change before the two hour mark, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next fifty minutes.
If you change before the three hour mark, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next forty minutes.

If you've made it this far you will have drank six large glasses of water and then had an hour off from drinking! Keep going, but now the drinking resumes: alternate between drinking a large glass of water and drinking juice/coffee/tea/soda every half hour.

If you change before the four hour mark, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next thirty minutes.
If you change before the five hour mark, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next twenty minutes.
If you change before the six hour mark, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next fifteen minutes.
If you change before the seven hour mark, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next ten minutes.
If you change before the eight hour mark, fasten your soggy diaper over your head for the next five minutes.

If you make it eight hours in the same diaper then congratulations! You've completed the dare and avoided the nasty diaper hood. Your diaper must be pretty smelly so take it off and clean up, you've done a good job today.

Spoiler:
If a diaperhood is too much for you, then spend the time you would have had (with the diaper on your head) cradling your soaked diaper as close to your face as you can do

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 02-06-2021, 04:12 PM   #507
Messy_diaper

Same dare
__________________________________________________ _______________

Old 02-06-2021, 04:20 PM   #508
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Same dare. The more you put into a thread, the more you'll get out of it.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.

Last edited by BabyWeirdo; 02-06-2021 at 04:22 PM.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 04:30 PM   #509
subboy908

Thanks for that 8 hours in one diaper is gonna be rough I've done diaper hoods before but never more than like 5 mins.

I'm gonna give you a similar dare your goal however is to make your diaper leak as fast as possible, in order to do that you're going to need to drink a lot of water, which you'll have to earn.
You can have 1 glass every 2 hours free of charge if you want more than that you'll have to work for it.
You can earn an extra glass by writing out the following line 100 times:"I'm a stinky baby who loves soggy diapers"
You can also earn a glass by wearing nipple clamps for 15 minutes, if you combine both by writing 100 lines with nipples clamped you can have 2 and a half glasses.
You can repeat those tasks as many times as you want to earn more water.
Once your diaper starts to leak multiply the amount of hours it took you by 5 and since I'm nice I'll let you round down so 2 and a half hours would count as 2 hours that's the amount of minutes you need to spend in a diaper hood.
So for example it took you 4 and a half hours to leak you would round down to 4 and multiply by 5 to give 20 mins in a nice and soggy diaper hood
You can half the amount of time you need to spend in a diaper hood if you wear nipple clamps as well.

Limits= Social Suicide, Anything permanent, Extreme public stuff
subboy908 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subboy908 for this post:
Old 02-06-2021, 04:49 PM   #510
Messy_diaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by subboy908 View Post
Thanks for that 8 hours in one diaper is gonna be rough I've done diaper hoods before but never more than like 5 mins.

I'm gonna give you a similar dare your goal however is to make your diaper leak as fast as possible, in order to do that you're going to need to drink a lot of water, which you'll have to earn.
You can have 1 glass every 2 hours free of charge if you want more than that you'll have to work for it.
You can earn an extra glass by writing out the following line 100 times:"I'm a stinky baby who loves soggy diapers"
You can also earn a glass by wearing nipple clamps for 15 minutes, if you combine both by writing 100 lines with nipples clamped you can have 2 and a half glasses.
You can repeat those tasks as many times as you want to earn more water.
Once your diaper starts to leak multiply the amount of hours it took you by 5 and since I'm nice I'll let you round down so 2 and a half hours would count as 2 hours that's the amount of minutes you need to spend in a diaper hood.
So for example it took you 4 and a half hours to leak you would round down to 4 and multiply by 5 to give 20 mins in a nice and soggy diaper hood
You can half the amount of time you need to spend in a diaper hood if you wear nipple clamps as well.
Same dare
__________________________________________________ _______________

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo