Old 11-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #16
rhl
getDare Succubus

Never responded I did it but ended up adding another diaper half way through the day/
Old 11-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #17
stingray98
Account Banned

Wear diaper on top of pants go the whole day like this.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #18
Boogyman57
Account Banned

Put on a diaper and get it on tight. We don't want it falling off. Ou must take some laxatives and drink a gallon of water. Your not allowed to take off the diaper for the whole day. After your done take it off and smear it on your face.

Follow my limits!

Dislikes: pain, anal, blackmail.

Limits: public, family, freinds
Boogyman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #19
johnsmilk

Put on a diaper, drop two scoops of ice cream in, poor some hard shell fudge in, now sit in the diaper for 10 hours using it for pee and poo, after 10 hours you need to sample some icecream

Please try to keep mine under 2 or 3 hours

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to johnsmilk for this post:
Old 12-31-2013, 03:01 AM   #20
diaperslave86

Ok, so yours will take 1-3 hours but will need some prep time as well which shouldn't require much.

in the prep time running up to your dare you are to drink at least 3 pints of liquid, your choice but you must hit that volume. Next get a diaper on and role a dice, 1-2 = 1 hour walk, 2-3 =2 hour walk, and 5-6, you guessed it, a 3 hour walk.

where you go is your choice, but you are not allowed to change during this time unless you risk doing so in a public toilet!!
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #21
NobodyImportant

Be diaper-man!
Pad up in four diapers, fill them any way you like, put one on your head and use some as your pillow for the night.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:06 PM   #22
johnsmilk

Wear a diaper with a slit in it for 5 hours, once your pants are wet no changing for 1 hour

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

Old 01-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #23
burneraccount

This is a dare I made for another thread, but I think it will be appreciated here:
You will put on 10 diapers, cutting slits in the inner 9. You must wear this package for a full 24 hours and cannot take it off for any reason. You can reduce the time by doing tasks. You can only do each task once.
- Putting 6 ice cubes down your diaper, 3 down the front and 3 down the back = 1 hour
- Messing 3 times = 4 hours
- Cooking spaghetti and putting it down the back of your diaper = 3 hours
- Pouring chocolate pudding down you diaper = 1 hour
- Going outside your house for 10-40 minutes (weather permitting) = 1 hour for 10 minutes, so 4 hours if you do the whole 40 minutes
- Giving yourself an enema/taking suppositories = 3 hours
- Shoving 4 bananas down your diaper, 2 in front 2 in back = 1 hour
- Making a post on getdare saying you will accept dare to do while wearing you package with a link in your signature = 3 hours for the post, 10 minutes for each dare you do

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #24
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Put on a diaper and fill 3 ice cubes in the front and 3 in the back , u are only allowed to pee after 2 hrs of drinking water (:
Old 02-28-2014, 08:08 PM   #25
johnsmilk

Hold your pee for as long as possible and when your ready to explode let it go in your diaper, now keep it on until you pee 2 more times

Old 03-06-2014, 08:33 PM   #26
burneraccount

You must get a full package of adult diapers, however you want to. When you finally have diapers, you must do two of the following.

1. Wear them whenever you are home, and wear them two at a time. You don't have to use them for bathroom purposes, but you must fill them with something like jello, pudding, etc.

2. Wear 6 at once and do not take them off until they are all leaking. For this you can take a bath/shower to speed up the process, but if you do you must wear the diaper package for another 2 hours.

3. Put on a diaper and pour about 500ml of water onto it. Now put on regular clothing. Drink a liter of water and immediately start walking as far from your house as you can. When you feel the need to pee turn around and head back you your house. Hope you make it, 'cause if you don't you you diaper will probably leak.

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
Old 03-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #27
johnsmilk

Put 2 pancakes in your diaper, go to a restaurant and order food. Drink 5 glasses of water, hold your pee until your food is gone. Now pee in diaper and order desert. Go to the restroom and leave the diaper in the stall, now go to the table, pay and tip. You can go home��

I want a hidden public or light public humiliation with a diaper please

Old 04-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #28
burneraccount

Start by putting on a diaper. Just one. Have a nice, filling lunch. Be sure to drink lots of water/soda/whatever you want to drink. Now go to a park and sit down on a bench. Bring a book or something, you are going to be here for a while. When you feel the need to go to the bathroom, you have two choices:

1. Go right where you are. Doesn't matter if someone is near you, you have to go immediately.

2. Go to a public restroom. You can sit down on a toilet, but you cannot pull your pants down. Go in your diaper.

Now that that is done, you must stay sitting on that park bench until one of the following has happened:
1. 3 people have smelled your mess just by passing by where you are.
2. The pee in your diaper is cold against your skin.

Once one of those two things has happened you can go home and change. Have fun!

Old 05-06-2014, 05:53 PM   #29
Diaperlover22

Let's keep this thread going

You must put on one diaper and take another one with you for later while in your first diaper you must go to the movie theater watch any movie while in the movie you must pee twice and poop once stay that way til the movie is over when it's over go into the public bathroom go into a stall but don't lock it take off your dirty diaper and put on the new one after changed take the dirty diaper to the trash in your hand at least one person has to see you throw the diaper away

Love: public, humiliation, diapers, pee, poop
Limits: eating poop, putting things in butt
Diaperlover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:26 PM   #30
toddiaper

You must put on a triple diaper before getting in your car. Take off your pants, and go through 3 drive thru lines to buy a drink, a meal, and desert. Once you've finished eating everything (in your car), you can put your pants back on.

Note: I have a single bambino diaper and several suppositories available at the moment, but no other supplies. Please tailor my dare to the one diaper situation I'm in.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to toddiaper for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo