Old 11-12-2018, 11:39 PM   #1
Covelot

Color Wheel Nocturnal Emissions... For Science

The other day, I realized that I actually haven't ever had a wet dream. I want to try it, and I figured it would be more fun with help from you all.

In order to induce a wet dream I should try to get as horny as possible, especially at night. So, it's only natural that I won't cum until I have my wet dream. I'm also going to make a list of rules to follow that will make me more horny. Feel free to comment rules, and I'll add them to this post.

Edge before bed
Listen to at least one erotic audio a day
Edge once for each comment

Again, I'll edit the list with the rules you give me. I'll also be sure to post updates every morning on how horny I am and if I've had my dream.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:29 AM   #2
Covelot

Day 1: I didn't expect to have a wet dream last night since it was the first night. I did wake up kind of horny though. I'm going to listen to my audio now.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #3
Covelot

I listened to the audio and it made me soooo horny. I edged for a little bit and ruined an orgasm. After ruining, I edged one more time and stopped. I'm really horny, and it's just the beginning.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-13-2018, 03:15 PM   #4
DonEmmanuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
I listened to the audio and it made me soooo horny. I edged for a little bit and ruined an orgasm. After ruining, I edged one more time and stopped. I'm really horny, and it's just the beginning.
You said in your first post that you wouldn’t cum until you had your dream, but the very next day you had a ruined orgasm. The whole point of nocturnal emissions is to relieve the pressure that comes from semen building up and not being released. So it doesn’t matter if the release is “ruined” or not: according to your balls, you just reset the clock.

You need to learn to keep your promises, so do the following punishment.

You may not touch your penis for 3 days, even through your clothes. No stroking, no groping, no adjusting, no scratching, no holding it to pee, no washing, no puppetry. No nothing. You CAN use a piece of fabric, like a washcloth, to move or wash it, if necessary. But your fingers can’t do the touching.

If you slip and your hand touches your penis, you will get naked, put toothpaste on your sack and then get on all fours and spank yourself 30 times with a belt for each touch.

Of course, you still need to keep up with your other tasks. How will you complete your edges without hands? You’d better get good at humping your pillow.

And no more cumming until your dream comes true. (Literally!)
DonEmmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #5
Covelot

You're right, I hadn't really thought about the physical pressure from not coming, I was just thinking about being in the mental state of being horny. Since I just ruined I'm back to day 1. Thank you for giving me a punishment. Its going to be hard to remember not to touch at all, and I'm going to have to get creative to edge too.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-14-2018, 07:59 AM   #6
Covelot

Day 2: No wet dream last night either. Doing my edges was kind of challenging without being able to use my hands. I ended up getting naked and squatting to put my cock between my thighs, and squeezing them to edge myself. I used to masturbate like that all the time, but positioning my dick was hard without my hands.

I need to spank myself 60 times though because I woke up and immediately touched my dick and did it again after turning my alarm off. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to spank myself without alerting my roommates. I'm thinking that I might have to go outside late at night and find a secluded spot.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-14-2018, 02:51 PM   #7
DonEmmanuel

Good work on the reports, keep them coming. I’m glad this punishment has got you thinking creatively about jerkin your gherkin. It sounds like you’ve rediscovered an old habit, which can be really fun. When did you stop using your thighs to masturbate? How come?

Hopefully you can find a time when your roommates are out soon to do your punishment spanks. If not, I can assign a silent task instead—but it will be more difficult. Regardless, you’ll have to keep track and complete everything by the end of the 3 days. Hopefully you don’t have a ton of spanks to do all at once…

You originally asked for other tasks to get you in the orgasm mindset around bedtime. Are you still looking for that? And do you have any toys?

Last edited by DonEmmanuel; 11-14-2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-14-2018, 04:32 PM   #8
Covelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonEmmanuel View Post
Good work on the reports, keep them coming. I’m glad this punishment has got you thinking creatively about jerkin your gherkin. It sounds like you’ve rediscovered an old habit, which can be really fun. When did you stop using your thighs to masturbate? How come?
Squeezing my dick between my thighs is how I first discovered masturbation. I used to do it exclusively, but it made me develop a habit of always squeezing my thighs and extention my legs when I cum. I've broken it since, so I don't know why I really stopped. I've also used my pillow to try and masturbate, but I can't get to the edge with just my pillow.

Quote:
Hopefully you can find a time when your roommates are out soon to do your punishment spanks. If not, I can assign a silent task instead—but it will be more difficult. Regardless, you’ll have to keep track and complete everything by the end of the 3 days. Hopefully you don’t have a ton of spanks to do all at once…
I have 90 punishment spanks to do, and I'm going to try and do them tonight. Since school started I've only been alone in my dorm once, so I don't see myself being left alone any time soon. I'm going to have to go outside for it, but I found a good spot that's pretty well hidden. I'll try it tonight, and report back on how it goes.

Quote:
You originally asked for other tasks to get you in the orgasm mindset around bedtime. Are you still looking for that? And do you have any toys?
If you have dome tasks to get me even more horny I'll gladly do them. I've been edging as much as I've been able, and I've listened to a couple of audios so I'm already really horny. I don't have any toys though. I've been thinking about getting a dildo or a but plug, but idk where/how I'd hide them.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-16-2018, 11:50 AM   #9
Covelot

I was busy yesterday, so I didn't get to post my reports. I'll put them all in one big post.

This is from Wednesday night. I had some punishment spanks to do, 150 to be exact, so I figured I would go out to the spot I found late at night when there weren't any people around to do them. While I waited for it to get late enough I edged with my thighs again and tried to use a pillow. I didn't get very far with the pillow, but I got to the edge very quickly with my thighs. On my last edge though, I got a closer to the edge than I wanted. I thought I avoided cumming, but after I opened my legs and released pressure, my dick twitched and rubbed against my sweaty thigh and the blanket and I ruined another orgasm.

I felt really bad about ruining another orgasm, so I gathered my toothpaste and belt and went out to do my spanks and doubled the amount, and did a third of them on my dick. It was cold out, and the wind blowing on my naked body was a good reminder that it was a punishment, and it made me more aware of the toothpaste on my balls. Most of the hits to my dick landed on the head, and after 50 I had to take a break because I felt like I was on the edge of crying. Both my dick and my ass were a bit sore.

On day 3, I edged a little less than the previous days. Before bed, I listened to an audio while I did my nightly edge. I listened to a compilation of audios that was about 3 hours long, and I listened to it as I fell asleep. I ended up falling asleep around 11.

I woke up in the middle of the night at around 1 with the audio still going, and me cumming hard. My dick was still between my legs, so my best guess is that I was humping my thighs in my sleep. Does this count? I didn't have any dreams around then I just had the audio going as I was sleeping. I edged a few times this morning and I still haven't touched just in case except for this morning after I woke up for the second time.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-16-2018, 09:06 PM   #10
DonEmmanuel

Quote:
I had some punishment spanks to do, 150 to be exact, so I figured I would go out to the spot I found late at night when there weren't any people around to do them.
Please expand on how you slipped 3 more times, and where you found to do the spanks without interruption. Also, are you living in a suite? Do you have a roommate?

Quote:
I felt really bad about ruining another orgasm, so I gathered my toothpaste and belt and went out to do my spanks and doubled the amount, and did a third of them on my dick. It was cold out, and the wind blowing on my naked body was a good reminder that it was a punishment, and it made me more aware of the toothpaste on my balls. Most of the hits to my dick landed on the head, and after 50 I had to take a break because I felt like I was on the edge of crying. Both my dick and my ass were a bit sore.
Thank you for really taking the punishment seriously. I don’t have any further punishment tasks; 100 sparks with a belt in your cock is a LOT. Hopefully you’ve learned your lesson. You were at the edge, and backing off, but got pushed over. What steps will you take next time to maintain control?

Quote:
I woke up in the middle of the night at around 1 with the audio still going, and me cumming hard. My dick was still between my legs, so my best guess is that I was humping my thighs in my sleep. Does this count? I didn't have any dreams around then I just had the audio going as I was sleeping. I edged a few times this morning and I still haven't touched just in case except for this morning after I woke up for the second time.
Interesting. Were you sleeping naked? Do you do that usually? (A bold move when you’re trying for a nocturnal emission!) And were you positioned any differently while sleeping than you were when edging? Do you recall if you remained hard as you fell asleep? Was the quality/intensity of the sleeping orgasm any different from normal?

(BTW, that reminds me of a joke. Q: “What’s the difference between ‘hard’ and ‘light’?” A: “You can go to sleep with a light on.”)

I think you may have found a shortcut to nocturnal emissions with the audio assistance and your rediscovered technique. I’m very pleased your hand wasn’t on your penis when you woke up. However, I do feel that the scientific method prizes reproducibility. This emission may just have been a fluke, or you may be able to get this result again.

It seems like you should give it (*ahem*) a shot. For science.

So reset the clock and try again. Today (or tomorrow, since it’s pretty late now), give yourself three full orgasms in whatever way you choose. (Please report! Is your dick still sore from the punishment spanks?) The next day, start the experiment again as soon as you wake up. No more orgasms until you cum overnight.

Do things the same way as before, although without the unintended releases. First day, edge the same number of times as before. Second day, hands off, same edges. Carry on like that to the fourth day, when you fall asleep with the horny soundtrack. I think you can leave the original punishments out of it, but the same punishment will apply for days 2–4 if you slip and touch yourself. Remember to work on getting to the edge, but not going over it.

Good luck reproducing the result. Science will thank you. ^_^

Last edited by DonEmmanuel; 11-16-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:25 AM   #11
Covelot

Quote:
Please expand on how you slipped 3 more times, and where you found to do the spanks without interruption. Also, are you living in a suite? Do you have a roommate?
I think I was just pushing the limit on how close to the edge I can go. I kept thinking I can get closer than this, it's different than last time. I don't know why I though like that, but I know where I was last time and when to stop.

I found a place on campus with some unused buildings. It was kind of tricky because people come there to play pokemon go, but there aren't many late at night. I remembered that some guys wen't there to set off fireworks at some point and either no one noticed or no one cared, so I knew that the sound of me spanking myself wouldn't attract any attention. Plus, as long as I stop every 20 or so spanks, I can listen out for anyone playing pokemon go and hide in a really dark area near the stairs.

And, yeah I live in a suite with 7 guys and I have 2 roomates.

Quote:
Thank you for really taking the punishment seriously. I don’t have any further punishment tasks; 100 sparks with a belt in your cock is a LOT. Hopefully you’ve learned your lesson. You were at the edge, and backing off, but got pushed over. What steps will you take next time to maintain control?
I'm going to stop significantly earlier when edging with my thighs because it's a lot harder to just edge because even after I stop applying pressure, I can't move at all or else I'll apply pressure or friction, and I'll cum.

Quote:
Interesting. Were you sleeping naked? Do you do that usually? (A bold move when you’re trying for a nocturnal emission!) And were you positioned any differently while sleeping than you were when edging? Do you recall if you remained hard as you fell asleep? Was the quality/intensity of the sleeping orgasm any different from normal?
I did fall asleep naked then. I wasn't expecting anything to happen so soon so I figured I'd be pretty safe. I don't usually sleep naked though. As for my positioning, I was positioned the same way as I was when I was edging: with my dick tucked between my thighs. I think I was soft when i fell asleep though. It felt a bit more intense probably because it caught me by surprise.

Quote:
(BTW, that reminds me of a joke. Q: “What’s the difference between ‘hard’ and ‘light’?” A: “You can go to sleep with a light on.”)

I think you may have found a shortcut to nocturnal emissions with the audio assistance and your rediscovered technique. I’m very pleased your hand wasn’t on your penis when you woke up. However, I do feel that the scientific method prizes reproducibility. This emission may just have been a fluke, or you may be able to get this result again.

It seems like you should give it (*ahem*) a shot. For science.

So reset the clock and try again. Today (or tomorrow, since it’s pretty late now), give yourself three full orgasms in whatever way you choose. (Please report! Is your dick still sore from the punishment spanks?) The next day, start the experiment again as soon as you wake up. No more orgasms until you cum overnight.

Do things the same way as before, although without the unintended releases. First day, edge the same number of times as before. Second day, hands off, same edges. Carry on like that to the fourth day, when you fall asleep with the horny soundtrack. I think you can leave the original punishments out of it, but the same punishment will apply for days 2–4 if you slip and touch yourself. Remember to work on getting to the edge, but not going over it.

Good luck reproducing the result. Science will thank you. ^_^
I'm not still sore from the spanks, but I was sore until I fell asleep that night. We'll see if I can reproduce the results. I'll reset tomorrow and try to do the same number of edges per day, but it will be hard because I didn't count them. I'll probably just try to spend the same amount of time on them as before.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 11-18-2018, 05:57 PM   #12
DonEmmanuel

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think I was just pushing the limit on how close to the edge I can go. I kept thinking I can get closer than this, it's different than last time. I don't know why I though like that, but I know where I was last time and when to stop.
Calibrating your expectations is good! But my question was about when you accidentally touched yourself, thus needing 3 extra punishments.

Quote:
I found a place on campus with some unused buildings. … I remembered that some guys wen't there to set off fireworks at some point and either no one noticed or no one cared, so I knew that the sound of me spanking myself wouldn't attract any attention.
This sounds like the ideal place at the right time of night. Good find! Are you at least able to kneel on grass, or is there only concrete/asphalt?

Quote:
And, yeah I live in a suite with 7 guys and I have 2 roomates.
Wow, how do you make time for all the edging then? Do you do it in the bathroom, or go to bed early? Or do you somehow manage to just be very quiet?

Quote:
I'm going to stop significantly earlier when edging with my thighs because it's a lot harder to just edge because even after I stop applying pressure, I can't move at all or else I'll apply pressure or friction, and I'll cum.
Sounds good, but you should still be trying to get as close as possible. No harm in stopping for a few seconds to gauge your arousal level and then pushing it a little closer with a few more strokes once you’re sure it’s OK.

Quote:
I'll reset tomorrow and try to do the same number of edges per day, but it will be hard because I didn't count them. I'll probably just try to spend the same amount of time on them as before.
Sounds like a good compromise. I look forward to hearing how it goes. You continue to write really good reports, thank you.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #13
Covelot

Quote:
Calibrating your expectations is good! But my question was about when you accidentally touched yourself, thus needing 3 extra punishments.
I had taken a nap, and when I woke up I scratched my dick, and later, I forgot and touched when I went to pee. I can't remember what happened the third time though.

Quote:
This sounds like the ideal place at the right time of night. Good find! Are you at least able to kneel on grass, or is there only concrete/asphalt?

There's a balcony kind of thing that's pretty dark and it's made of wood, so I just put my clothes under my knees as a cushion.
Quote:
Wow, how do you make time for all the edging then? Do you do it in the bathroom, or go to bed early? Or do you somehow manage to just be very quiet?

I usually do my edges in the bathroom, or I'll just close my door when the guys in my room have class.
Quote:
Sounds good, but you should still be trying to get as close as possible. No harm in stopping for a few seconds to gauge your arousal level and then pushing it a little closer with a few more strokes once you’re sure it’s OK.

Sounds like a good compromise. I look forward to hearing how it goes. You continue to write really good reports, thank you.
I'll try to stop and check where I'm at once I get close. It's just a bit harder to figure out when I should stop because when I use my legs, the closer I get to the edge, the faster I get there.

I edged about the same amount this time as I did last time, the only difference is that I listened to the audio earlier last time. Today, I'm listening to it right before bed. I will edge more tomorrow than I did today, because I spent more time edging on day 2 than day one last time.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 12-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #14
Covelot

Sorry it's been so long since my last report, but I've had a very busy couple of weeks.

On the first day, I think I was able to edge for the same amount of times as before, and I was pretty horny, especially after listening to the audio.
The second day I didn't edge as much because we had a lot of guests in our room for an early thanksgiving celebration. The next day, I made up for it, but I had to do all my edges in the afternoon, because it took the whole morning to get home for the break. It was really hard to hold back and just edge, and I had a couple close calls, but I did a good job of not cumming. On the 4th day I did everything the same way and listened to my audios as I fell asleep. I didn't cum then, so I continued on for a fifth day. I listened to a few audios, and edged even more than I did the previous day. I had to do some spanks though because I forgot and touched when I went to go pee. The next morning, I woke up from a wet dream! I couldn't remember my dream all that well, but my underwear were filled with cum, and I was still tingly.

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk