Old 11-29-2020, 12:43 AM   #1
wowman

Default Canadian Bacon - The setup

*Note: this is my first attempt at anything of this nature, bare with me, as I'm not a great creative writer...*

First let's set the tone for the story:

Paul Finch: A 30 year old male, from the northern reaches of Canada, usually dresses and acts like a lumberjack, a very masculine, type A personality, loves to break a sweat and work hard 6 days/week.
Stats:
Body Count: 50+
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 300 lbs, pure muscle, athletic build, looks like an Olympic power lifter
Hair: Dark Brown with a long beard and more chest hair than average
Eyes: Green
Job: Canadian Forestry - Tree Removal & Heavy Equipment Operator
Marital Status: Single w/o children
Personality: Alpha Male, Heavy Drinker, Loves Hockey, Smart but doesn't use it, loves outdoor sports and fishing/camping, drinking with the boys and going to bars to chase women. Tall Dark and Handsome, your typical Canadian Lady Killer.

Alexa Smith: A 25 year old Biology Graduate student, spending the summer in Canada, she just got out of a long term relationship with her ex-bf, and needed some time to herself to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city of Denver, CO. Very sexy and smart, often gets cat called for her looks, by men not knowing that she is studying to become a CIA interrogator...
Body Count: ~10 but she'll never tell you the actuall number
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170lbs Mix between "athletic" and "thick", former D1 College Volleyball player, DD cup Bra size with a large chest, square shoulders and very strong, curvy legs.
Hair: Short and Blonde, shoulder length, but she wears it up often.
Eyes: Baby Blue and very easy to get lost in...
Job: College Grad with one year of experience working in the field, surveying bodies of water for the Canadian Government. Very smart and sharp as a tack, she is applying to school for officer training in the US Military.
Marital Status: Newly Single
Personality: Strong spoken woman in search of a way to make a living; "call her daddy" is a way of life. Her lifelong aspirations don't involve children since she had an accident when she was younger, bit she won't let that get in the way of her dream working for the CIA. She is usually very soft spoken until someone calls her out, then she will use her background working at the Jail to put you in your place... She is very "Type-A" extremely organized, and always 5 minutes early to every appointment. If she is upset with you, you will know very quickly, and you had better say sorry, or else.

Here's my twist:

I'd like for GetDare to decide the next three characters, I will take input, but I deserve the right to change personalities to fit the story.. please give me some ideas.

I was thinking a young 22 year old hockey star from Minnesota, USA, (Tyler) and a very experienced professional domme age 31, born and raised in Chicago, IL, USA.

They will all bump into each other while in the same small town, and realize that they all rented places about 5-10 miles, (~10 km) from Paul's log cabin in the woods. Paul meets the hockey player at the bar after a game and congratulates him on a big win, while the Domme and Alexa bump into each other on the street, Alexa drops her computer bag, a business card falls out, and "hockey player" picks it up for her very quickly, noticing her place if work on the tag, and also her personal cell phone number... "Hey let me have a look!" Paul yelled, as he reached over to steal the card from Tyler as quickly as he could. It was a good thing Tyler had quick hands and even quicker feet, because he wouldn't have lasted long in the grasp of Paul. Tyler had very quickly nicknamed him Paul Bunyan, after the fictional lumberjack who could fell trees in one swing. But Tyler was a very fast skater, so he had no issue running away as Alexa chased after him. "Hey, how about you come in and grab a drink with me?" Tyler asked, after he caught his breath quickly and flipped his hair to the side. "You seem pretty young... I will take you up on that offer if you're older than me!" Alexa replied. Knowing full well that Tyler's baby face and lack of facial hair meant there was no way he's a day over 24. Tyler slowly reached for his wallet, thinking of his next move. "Tell you what, I'll give you back this card if you accept my offer, otherwise I'm going to have to call your boss and tell him you are out drinking late on a Tuesday Night!"

Alexa was in a bind, she tried to think of a response, but she knew he had won... A dumb hockey player had outwitted her.. "What's your name? Little guy?" -Alexa knew this would drag his ego down a bit. Tyler responded, "I'll have you know I am a D1 hockey player for the local school, I may be little but I know how to hit, hard too. I'm Tyler, nice to meet you." Alexa was looking over his body at this point, searching for a weakness, she read his body language but he seemed like a nice guy who had a few too many drinks at the bar... She had decided to pass on the offer, just to be safe. While she was overthinking the situation, Tyler had slowly tucked the business card into his jacket pocket. "It was nice to meet you Tyler, but I am only here for a month, I must go home to take care of some emails and make a power presentation for tomorrow... How about a rain check on that drink? You have my cell number already, don't call my boss and we have a deal, okay? And my name is Alexa, but I'm sure you already figured that out by now..." I'll see you here again this Friday night.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema punishment, femdom, first time poster, fist, incomplete