Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-08-2019, 02:13 PM   #1
Crossdresser Nerd

Male 23/male/sissy seeks any age/male/master in any place

23/male/sissy seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello. I am a very open-minded, obedient nerdy sissy who is a quite feminine closet crossdresser (the profile picture on my profile is mine, and I am able to provide sample picture(s) upon request).

I am seeking a serious Master (not a switch) for a long-term online relationship (which I am also interested in to extend to real life too) that will involve online sessions at minimum (I have no requirement of seeing my Master at all). I prefer someone who is actually kinky, twisted, strict yet reasonable.
  • I am 5'6 and 120lbs.
  • I am a rather introverted college student.
  • I like movies, video games, books.
  • I am a virgin and not very experienced.

My likes:
  • My Master's likes, most importantly.
  • Feminisation.
  • Serving, being obedient.
  • Trying out new kinky things always; such as hypnosis, petplay, teamviewer.

I try to keep my limits as little as possible and push them over time; right now they include blood, scat, permanent, public, face initially.

Though I am not very experienced, I have quite a few stuff including clothes, toys, webcam (I can provide a detailed list with pictures upon request as well). Moreover, I am always able to get new things (clothings and such) on the request of my Master and build a wardrobe around his preferences.

Important: Since I am away from my room (which is my private space) nowadays, I will be unavailable and won't be able to officially start this sort of relationship until like the next week, and I am only able to mostly message only until this date.

Additionally, due to a movement process, I now have almost nothing in terms of clothing, equipment now (except for webcam, chastity). However I have a budget to get everything from scratch, but I am waiting to be owned first to let my Master make the best use of this budget and build a collection around his preferences. (I also have a shopping list of things to be seen.) The time until I can have my private space should be enough for things to be shipped/delivered.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:19 PM   #2
Crossdresser Nerd

Update: I now have plenty of clothing and such ordered, and will have the most by 14th when I also will be back in room.

My search is still ongoing.
Old 07-13-2019, 04:49 AM   #3
CodexCode
Baby Member

I have messaged you
Old 07-19-2019, 07:10 PM   #4
Crossdresser Nerd

Update: I now have the following collection of items (Dropbox folder for images): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0dhs5248a...CRPNBJsea?dl=0 (and the last 5 photos are me) as well as some unlisted extras such as proper webcam lighting.

I am still on search, and will be able to begin on this Sunday.

Last edited by Crossdresser Nerd; 07-19-2019 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:32 PM   #5
Cursed

You sound really interesting I sent a pm.Also nice pictures
Old 07-21-2019, 09:31 PM   #6
TomV889

Crossdresser Nerd, are you still on the search?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdresser, femboy, nerd, sissy, slave