Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-26-2015, 11:46 AM   #1
Owlrings90

Default Deep Throat Training Dare (F & M)

What You Need:
- Access to Makeup (At least black eyeliner, eye-shadow, and a bright lipstick)
- A dildo (cucumber, hairbrush, etc.)
- A mirror

DIRECTIONS: First, put on your makeup. Preferably a full face, but at least make sure to apply a thick coat of eyeliner to your waterline, a nice thick application of lipstick, and a bunch of eyeshadow in a color like black or purple or blue. You're going for slutty here, so don't hold back! Make it dark and heavy. Don't forget some glitter, if you're really striving for a whorish look.

Next, get your mirror. Take a nice long look at your new face. Then I want you to take your dildo, open your mouth very wide, and slide it in. Very slowly. Push it down your throat and keep going until you're gagging and choking and feel like you're going to puke, then pull it back out. Repeat again and again, until you're satisfied with your skills! Fast strokes, shallow strokes, bulging against your cheeks, scraping the back of your throat. Change it up a little and fuck your own throat until it's raw.

Once you are finished, you'll notice that your lipstick is smeared all over, you have drooled allover yourself, and have cried your eye makeup into a huge watery mess. Enjoy the clean up, slut. The makeup will leave light stains for an hour or so all over your face, and it'll be red and irritated for a while after you clean it off (IF you clean it off). A nice little reminder, eh?

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Owlrings90 for this post:
Old 10-06-2015, 01:24 PM   #2
cracks

Default fun

So much fun to watch. my gf did this dare and it was amazing.
cracks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk