Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 11-27-2018, 12:31 AM   #1
Maxie1999

Default Help

Hi guys, I need some help.

Some guy and I were doing some blackmail, for play i thought. But he seems very serious, but I cant go because he has some contact info off some friends off mine. Do you guys have any ideas on how to get rid off someone like that?

Thanks

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:20 AM   #2
Buzel
Baby Member

The longer you continue this, the more difficult it will be to leave. You can not allow someone to control your life. It is not right. Be courageous and do what you think is right.
Buzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 01:02 PM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

In most countries, consent is required and at anytime you can take back your consent making them stop any further action. That's why it is called consensual blackmail which is legal.

If the person does not respect your limits and wishes to end, then that is actual blackmail and is illegal.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk