Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2018, 12:50 AM   #1
Inthisforthefun42

Default Forced exercise/pain dares needed (18m)

Hi everyone. 18/m here. I’ll be home alone for the next few hours and feel like a good hard session. Open to any harsh/cruel dares which force me to workout or hurt myself for your pleasure. I have a bench press and dumbbells at home + Q-tips, toothpaste, and clamps if you want to give me any punishments or encouragement or just straight up torture.

Will be happy to provide video or pictures over kik or even skype if you’d like.

likes: cbt, nipple torture, bondage, pic proof, humiliation, exposure, dice dares, gutpunching, bellybutton torture, public, roleplay, clothing control, anal, cnc, denial, edging, pegging

Limits: messy, face, body writing, cum eating, permanent, cross dressing

Kik: AbsandCBT
Telegram: Deano24k
Inthisforthefun42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:17 AM   #2
redass_slave

Here is a good workout for you.
Start by putting clamps on your balls and the tip of your cock. Then you will do 25 pushups. After you do your 25 pushups, remove the clamps and put them on your nipples. Then you will do 50 sit ups. After each sit up while your stomach is flexed, you will punch yourself in the gut. You will do all 50 sit ups. Finally to end your workout, you will cover a q-tip with toothpaste and you will stick it into your pee hole. Then you will do 100 jumping jacks. When done you will send a very detailed report of your exercise.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk