Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic
Key Looking for dares at the public ball fields.

I am including a map of the ball fields that I'm willing to go to complete nighttime dares. I will be jogging over from my house. Things I can take with me include:
  • Many Household Items
  • 2 locks each with a separate key (may have multiple keys, or extra keys that don't work around somewhere)
  • 1 4-number combination key lock (similar to this https://tinyurl.com/yav7s3nd), the combination can be changed and then mixed up.
  • Rope that could be used to lock clothing to something, tie myself in some way, lock myself in some way.
  • Some extra clothes, including some women's clothes and various underwear
  • Pony tail holders, can be worn like a cock ring
  • Backpack or grocery sack. (Not sure if I have a small enough lock to lock the backpack shut or not)

Types of dares I'm looking for: Dice dares with varying risks, forced nude/limited clothes by locking clothes and having to retrieve the key, stripping some clothes and having to go elsewhere in limited clothing, having to follow a certain path with tasks along the way, other things you can think of!

Things I want to avoid: Anything sexual, public sexuality laws are very strict in my area, but being naked isn't actually illegal as long as there is no intent to arouse. Nude is not lewd, so I will avoid anything sexual. Not looking to involve others or get caught. Dares will be completed at night time with the hope that no one else is around. I like risky, but I'm not trying to get caught.

Here is a map of the area I'll be going to. I enter in the orange area below field 3. The orange areas on the map should be used only as a quick pathway to get somewhere or something, not an area I want to hang around whether clothed or not. Someone seeing a person out there late at night will draw attention no matter what the clothing. Green areas are lowest risk and pretty well protected, blue areas can be seen from other places, but they aren't well lit so are fairly safe.

tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
tjpublic

Bump, looking for ideas.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:31 AM   #3
goingnowhere9

Message me on kik. Goingnowhere90
goingnowhere9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:56 AM   #4
tjpublic

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingnowhere9 View Post
Message me on kik. Goingnowhere90
I sent you a PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:12 AM   #5
tjpublic

Another bump, looking for dares, tasks, or directions.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #6
tjpublic

One more bump, still looking.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:11 PM   #7
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Park Clothing Ditch:

Go to the park late at night. Leave your car unlocked and go find some place to drop off a key to your car and cuffs. Now walk back to your car undress and place all your clothes in the car, then do whatever would make this a more eventful walk for you. Toys,outfit etc. Now slam close the car door. And cuff /lock yourself. Now get your key to the cuffs first and then you car so you can go home.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:13 PM   #8
tjpublic

Thanks for the dare Taz55. I'll have to tweak it a little bit because I won't be driving to the area, I'll jog over there.

I can take 2 locks with me that have different keys. I can use 1 lock to lock my clothes up, and the other to lock my hands together.

If you could let me know the following:
1. Where on the map I should leave each key (and whether I should know which key is which when leaving them)
2. Where on the map I should lock my clothes up
3. Which key I should retrieve first.
Old 07-14-2018, 07:00 PM   #9
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjpublic View Post
Thanks for the dare Taz55. I'll have to tweak it a little bit because I won't be driving to the area, I'll jog over there.

I can take 2 locks with me that have different keys. I can use 1 lock to lock my clothes up, and the other to lock my hands together.

If you could let me know the following:
1. Where on the map I should leave each key (and whether I should know which key is which when leaving them)
2. Where on the map I should lock my clothes up
3. Which key I should retrieve first.
Hmm I can make it easy or hard for you.

1.You can throw the key to your clothes onto the soccer field blue area. Close your eyes first, remember the general direction and toss it. Good luck.
The other key needs to be at the edge or inside of an orange area. Near field 3 since you come from there? Or for expert mode across the street of soccer field 1. Quick sprint but easy to get once you are there.
2. You can lock your clothes on the far side of field 4 to the fence. (Or 2 for an easier time)
3. Get hands then clothes, longer naked the better!
Old 07-15-2018, 07:31 AM   #10
tjpublic

Alright, I'll complete this one this week and report back.
1. I'll drop the key to my clothes lock near a tree in the soccer field area.
2. The key to my hands will be at the very edge of the orange area by field 3.
3. My clothes will be locked along the fence of field 4.

I'll go get the key at the edge of the entrance, and then go try to find the clothes key by the tree.
Old 07-15-2018, 04:18 PM   #11
imhard

I would give yourself certain rules based on the areas you're in. While you're in the green areas you must be stroking yourself. Every step is a stroke! While you're in the blue area maybe you have to be on your hands and knees. Or even better you have to tie something to you balls and it has to hang from them while your in the blue areas but when you're in the green or orange areas you can hold it in your hand. While you're in the orange area you must have something up your butt. Nothing big or crazy but something.

It would make it exciting because the blue areas aren't super high risk but if you have something tied to your balls that isn't too heavy but enough to make running painful. If you get to close to orgasm in the green areas then you'd have to jump over to a blue or orange section to give yourself a break! If you're in the orange areas you can move the fastest cause you don't have to be stroking or have something hanging from your balls but it will just be mildly uncomfortable cause you'll have something up your butt.
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:54 AM   #12
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Make it a simple test of nerves. Find a place you can simply lay down and relax on the grass.
Then decide for how long...since it is at night maybe half an hour or more.
Then ddcide where your clothes will be...with you (but locked?) or some distance away.
Can you lay still for the whole time? Does riskmincrease the lknger you are there?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:36 AM   #13
tjpublic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Make it a simple test of nerves. Find a place you can simply lay down and relax on the grass.
Then decide for how long...since it is at night maybe half an hour or more.
Then ddcide where your clothes will be...with you (but locked?) or some distance away.
Can you lay still for the whole time? Does riskmincrease the lknger you are there?
I think I'll incorporate this into my other task. Once I get the key for the handcuffs, I'll go lay down somewhere for 20-30 minutes before getting the key for my clothes.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:44 PM   #14
tjpublic

Bump. It's been a year and I'm thinking about heading out to this area for some night time dares.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a certain path with tasks, or a dice dare?
Old 09-11-2019, 09:04 AM   #15
tjpublic

Bump, still looking for a reason to take an evening walk.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, dice, locked out, public nudity, risky