Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What dare should Victoria85 get?
Dare 1 13 56.52%
Dare 2 3 13.04%
Dare 3 2 8.70%
Dare 4 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2021, 01:14 AM   #1
Wedgieboi_

Default Victoria85 extreme dare poll

Victoria85 lost a dare and will be doing the most voted on dare here. Here are the dares:

1. Wear chasity and a buttplug for a week. After this week, gag yourself, remove the buttplug, then fuck your ass with your biggest dildo. You may only remove the chasity cage after you have cummed.

2. Wear a thick diaper and the most feminine clothes you have, then get on your knees and piss yourself. After you piss yourself spank you ass 20 times and yell “I am an anal slut” very spank.

3. Use as much bondage as you can while still being able to fuck your ass. You must stay tied until you have fucked your ass 20 times with every dildo and had a ruined orgasm.

4. Shave all of your pubic hair. Insert your biggest but plug and use a chgasity cage. Get naked. Spank your ass 20 times with every implement you have. You may stretch the spankings across multiple days, but you must keep your butt plug in and chasity on until they are completed.

Likes & Dislikes PM Dares
I am a horny bitch boi looking to be bullied and teased. Please humiliate my tiny dicklet.

I will complete any dares sent to me
I am a beta bitch boi
Wedgieboi_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk