Old 01-21-2021, 09:16 PM   #541
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
you all have me imagining being led around the house by Danielle in front of the guys with my hands cuffed behind my back... dressed in the see-thru black top, pink lace push up bra and short skirt from the other day...!!

Have you thought about being actually led?

With a collar and a leash?
Old 01-21-2021, 09:18 PM   #542
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
You have no idea how grateful I am for that free point... thank you...!!

Not almost there anymore, but as I said I intend to cum tomorrow... correction... I *will* cum tomorrow... I'm not giving myself an option... I'm just too desperate... it's been too long... I'm regretting last week's out-of-turn orgasm now... lol... plus I've got an exam coming up and I'm going to be busy studying over the weekend and early next week... so I can't afford to not cum tomorrow...!!

And yes, I'd love for all of you to specify exactly how I cum... my orgasms always feel much bigger when you guys order me around...
I doubt you'll actually do it but I think just the thought and temptation will be evil enough:
10 points for "accidentally" flashing one of the guys with a full frontal nudity. They have to actually see for it to count though. So having partial cover behind a couch or something doesn't count

10 more points if you are masturbating when it happens.

That's 20 points. A full orgasm. And you are so very desperate to cum, aren't you? Imagine how much worse it will be as orgasm costs go up and we play with you more. Eventually you'll give in. It's inevitable. Is it really worth putting off the inevitable? Especially when you'd enjoy it so very much.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:06 AM   #543
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
You have no idea how grateful I am for that free point... thank you...!!

Not almost there anymore, but as I said I intend to cum tomorrow... correction... I *will* cum tomorrow... I'm not giving myself an option... I'm just too desperate... it's been too long... I'm regretting last week's out-of-turn orgasm now... lol... plus I've got an exam coming up and I'm going to be busy studying over the weekend and early next week... so I can't afford to not cum tomorrow...!!

And yes, I'd love for all of you to specify exactly how I cum... my orgasms always feel much bigger when you guys order me around...

Let's hope you don't get more negative points then And for a start, although I'm sure people will adapt it for you:

Take your dildo inside you and strip naked. Walk towards the shower, and close, but do not lock the door. Turn on the shower for noise and fuck yourself with the dildo for 5 minutes. You cannot touch your clit yet and you cannot hold back any moans that come out of you.

After 5 minutes, get on your knees with your legs spread facing a wall. Prop up the dildo on the wall and take it in your mouth sucking on it while teasing your nipples and the outer lips of your pussy. Keep going untill either 5 minutes have passed, or you have gagged on the dildo 5 times.

With the dildo still in your mouth, start rubbing your clit. Get yourself to the edge and wait 15 seconds. Repeat that 5 times. Lie on your back, and trust the dildo inside you, get as close to the edge as you can from that alone. One you believe you are there, keep thrusting and rub your clit. Orgasm while you are lying on the floor of your shower, fucking your self with the dildo, knowing you have to walk back naked after making all this noise.

After your orgasm, turn of the shower, and walk back to your room to crawl into bed, dildo still inside you. Stay there for at least 15 minutes to enjoy the aftershocks and floating.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 02:06 AM   #544
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Let's hope you don't get more negative points then And for a start, although I'm sure people will adapt it for you:

Take your dildo inside you and strip naked. Walk towards the shower, and close, but do not lock the door. Turn on the shower for noise and fuck yourself with the dildo for 5 minutes. You cannot touch your clit yet and you cannot hold back any moans that come out of you.

After 5 minutes, get on your knees with your legs spread facing a wall. Prop up the dildo on the wall and take it in your mouth sucking on it while teasing your nipples and the outer lips of your pussy. Keep going untill either 5 minutes have passed, or you have gagged on the dildo 5 times.

With the dildo still in your mouth, start rubbing your clit. Get yourself to the edge and wait 15 seconds. Repeat that 5 times. Lie on your back, and trust the dildo inside you, get as close to the edge as you can from that alone. One you believe you are there, keep thrusting and rub your clit. Orgasm while you are lying on the floor of your shower, fucking your self with the dildo, knowing you have to walk back naked after making all this noise.

After your orgasm, turn of the shower, and walk back to your room to crawl into bed, dildo still inside you. Stay there for at least 15 minutes to enjoy the aftershocks and floating.
This would be quite the orgasm, perhaps only enhanced by not being entirely naked, wearing stockings or a choker etc. would show you hadn't actually been showering and make the risk/ embarrassment even more palpable.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 03:56 AM   #545
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

When I woke up this morning I'd resolved that I won't check this thread until I'm back home after work later this afternoon... I'd get too worked up otherwise... so what do I do during the first break I get...?? Log in and check what devious plan has been hatched for my orgasm... lol... and yes, I'm super worked up now... not a good thing with over three hours of work still to go... aaargh...!!

The orgasm idea is super risky and exciting... my one worry is keeping time... I will have no way of knowing how much time has passed... I can't carry my watch or phone into the shower... neither of them is waterproof...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 03:59 AM   #546
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
When I woke up this morning I'd resolved that I won't check this thread until I'm back home after work later this afternoon... I'd get too worked up otherwise... so what do I do during the first break I get...?? Log in and check what devious plan has been hatched for my orgasm... lol... and yes, I'm super worked up now... not a good thing with over three hours of work still to go... aaargh...!!

The orgasm idea is super risky and exciting... my one worry is keeping time... I will have no way of knowing how much time has passed... I can't carry my watch or phone into the shower... neither of them is waterproof...
Only kidding but I’m sure Danielle would love to watch you do it and would keep time for you. Enjoy work with that thought
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:02 AM   #547
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Put your watch in a plastic zip-bag. That should keep the water out to make it work. Make sure it isn't in direct water though. And if you are here anyway, why don't you work without your underwear for us?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 04:05 AM   #548
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
I doubt you'll actually do it but I think just the thought and temptation will be evil enough:
10 points for "accidentally" flashing one of the guys with a full frontal nudity. They have to actually see for it to count though. So having partial cover behind a couch or something doesn't count

10 more points if you are masturbating when it happens.

That's 20 points. A full orgasm. And you are so very desperate to cum, aren't you? Imagine how much worse it will be as orgasm costs go up and we play with you more. Eventually you'll give in. It's inevitable. Is it really worth putting off the inevitable? Especially when you'd enjoy it so very much.
You're right... the temptation of the 10 points is super evil... and you've got me squirming with the idea of "accidentally" being nude in front of one of the guys...!! My mind is already coming up with ways of doing this... maybe an "accidental" towel drop...?? I'm sure I'd chicken out at the last minute... but after one whole week of denial it feels like everything is turning me on... lol...

Incidentally something like this did happen to me a couple of years ago... in front of a couple of guys at my stepsister's place... that was truly accidental though...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 04:06 AM   #549
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Only kidding but I’m sure Danielle would love to watch you do it and would keep time for you. Enjoy work with that thought
You're pure evil... now I won't be able to get that thought out of my mind...!!

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 04:11 AM   #550
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Put your watch in a plastic zip-bag. That should keep the water out to make it work. Make sure it isn't in direct water though. And if you are here anyway, why don't you work without your underwear for us?
The ziplock bag is a good idea...

I am already without panties... I didn't wear them to work today... I normally don't like to mix kink and work... but I needed the points... desperate times call for desperate measures... lol....

Old 01-22-2021, 04:12 AM   #551
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

I am already without panties... I didn't wear them to work today... I normally don't like to mix kink and work... but I needed the points... desperate times call for desperate measures... lol....
Fair enough. How does it feel to be bottomless at work though?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 04:12 AM   #552
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Just imagine if your coworkers knew that..... ok I might be in an evil mood today!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:22 AM   #553
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Fair enough. How does it feel to be bottomless at work though?
Weird... but as with everything today it's getting me super worked up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Just imagine if your coworkers knew that..... ok I might be in an evil mood today!
They just might know if I get any wetter... my pussy is so wet I'm almost worried it's going to show through my pants... lol...

Old 01-22-2021, 04:32 AM   #554
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Weird... but as with everything today it's getting me super worked up...

They just might know if I get any wetter... my pussy is so wet I'm almost worried it's going to show through my pants... lol...
I hope you aren't wearing light-colored pants, or it actually might be the case if you keep coming here during your breaks

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 04:42 AM   #555
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I hope you aren't wearing light-colored pants, or it actually might be the case if you keep coming here during your breaks
The pants are dark blue... but not black so there *is* a small risk...

Advertisements
Kink Talk