Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
sirmaster

Default Freshman fun

"I will be right out" Sam whispered as he hung up his cell phone. Sam was a freshman in high school and was fairly good looking guy. He was 6ft tall and weighed 170 lbs. Sam played running back and was actually on the varsity team. Sam was sneaking out of his house to meet his girlfriend Jessica. Jessica was a cheerleader for the Sam school. She was a junior and was 5'7 and had long blond hair. It was 2 am Monday morning and they wanted to spend some alone time.

"Get in Sam" Jessica said as she drove up to the house.
Sam climbed in and gave Jessica a kiss.
"So we're you able to get us in?" Jessica asked.
"Yes I was, but I am not sure we should do this." Sam replied
"It will be fine. Lets go." Jessica said as she drove down the road towards the school.
Not even 5 mins later Sam and Jessica pulled into the school parking lot.
"We can get into the locker room through that door." Sam said pointing towards a door on the front of the school.
" I have always wanted to get into the locker room. Thank you so much." Jessica said as she gave Sam a kiss on the cheek.
The two quickly walked into the locker room and Sam walked straight to his locker and showed Jessica his locker. He opened it up and showed her his pads and helmet. Then with out saying a thing Jessica started taking off he shirt and shorts to reveal a pair of dark green panties and bra. "What do you think they are school colors" Jessica said as she seemed to model them for Sam. Sam was speechless and could hardly look at her without blushing.
"We'll you have undressed many times in here in front of guys. How about I front of me?" Jessica asked. Jessica had never seen Sam even without a shirt on and Sam seemed reluctant to even do it. So Jessica said "I can do it or you.". When Sam heard that he could not let her and started taking his shirt off and he slowly slid down his shorts to reveal him wearing a pair of black underarmour boxers. "See that is not to bad." Jessica said as she bent down picking up his clothes. "Lets just put these in here." Jessica said as she put his clothes in his locker. Sam's whole body started turning red.
"Come here and give me a kiss" Jessica said.
Sam walked over to Jessica who was standing I front of his locker. The started kissing and Jessica turned Sam around and forced him up against the locker while kissing him. Sam was in a daze. He really liked Jessica but did not know if what he was doing right, but he really enjoyed it and loved seeing Jessica in her underwear. What Sam did not notice while he was thinking and enjoying the kiss so much was that Jessica was zip tying his hands above his head to the lockers. When she pulled the zip tie tight it was to late for Sam.
sirmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
deltavoyager

Good so far, keep going!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
vafancoulo13

This is a great start, keep it up!
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

What part comes next? Jessica's clothes going back on or Sam's boxers coming off?

This is a very good start. Let's hope Jessica had this planned in advance and her girlfriends are waiting at the door!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #5
sirmaster

"What's going on?" Sam asked.
Jessica did not answer. She just walked towards the door.
"I told you he would fall for it" Jessica said to someone she was letting in the door. What Sam did not know was she had made a plan with the other 3 junior cheerleaders to have a varsity football player at their will.
Jessica and the other 3 girls walked in.
"Wow he is good looking, but kinda hairy." Laura said. Laura is the same size as Jessica but had brown hair. "Maybe we should wax him."
"I am glad I brought the camera." Stacy said. Stacy was the shortest of the group with red hair.
"You could not get him out of his boxers Jessica?" Asked Sarah. Sara was the best looking in the group. Sam had dreamed of seeing her naked, but never actually thought he would.
"What are you doing here. You are not aloud to be in here." Sam stated. "Please let me out of here."
Jessica smiled and looked at the other girls and said "ready?"
With a smile they looked back and said together "yeah".
"Sam. We are going to have some fun with you. There is nothing you can do. We will be taking pictures. So if you do say anything we will show these to everyone." Jessica said as she took a picture.
Then Laura walked over and with green lipstick wrote "GO KNIGHTS" on Sams chest, and said "look. Now he has school spirit."
Sarah then walks up to Sam and gives him a kiss and yanks down Sams boxers.
"Wow. I can't believe it is that small." Sarah said laughing. Now all the girls are laughing and posing for pictures with Sam.
"Please let me go. I have done nothing to you." Sam says crying. "This will get me in a lot of trouble if anyone finds out."
"SHUT UP. DID WE GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK." Jessica yelled. "You will not speak unless we tell you to. Do you understand."
"Yes. Just please let me go." Sam answers.
"When we are done. You will do what we say until I release you from my control." Jessica said with a smile. "This does not stop at tonight. You are mine for as long as I want. Do you understand?"
"No. I will not." Sam answered.
"Fine. We will just email these pictures to your coach. I am sure he would be happy to see you broke into the locker room to impress some girls." Jessica answered.
"No. Don't. Fine I will do anything you ask." Sam responds knowing he can not do anything. "Can you let me out of he zip ties?"
Old 11-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
DarkCraving

Liked the started, really good written. But I don't understand who his girlfriend is doing this to him. Was it a bet? Is she trying to impress the other girls? Was she forced? Would be nice to learn a little bit more about the relationships between all characters. Go sirmaster!
DarkCraving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Good so far curious as to how he submits and what he is forced to.do
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #8
sirmaster

Thanks for all of he good feedback if you have anymore ideas just let me have them.or just tell me what ou think. You can pm or leave them here. Here is he next section.

Jessica nods her head and Stacy goes and cuts down the zip ties.
Once free Sam reaches down to pull up his boxers.
"Did we tell you you can put those on?" Laura asked Sam.
Sam stop and looked down and just dropped them. Looking down sad and depressed.
"Now open your locker and give me your cell phone, and then tans back by your locker." Jessica ordered Sam.
Without saying a word he did has he was told. He handed her the phone and walked back to the locker. When he turned around Jessica started taking pictures with his phone. "Now you can get dressed." Jessica said.
Sam was so happy he got completely dressed and started walking to the door.
"I did not say you could leave. Now walk to the showers. We are going to make a movie."
Sam could do nothing and walked towards the shower.
"When I tell you to you will strip naked and take a shower." Jessica said. "Just go with it and don't say a thing. Now start."
Jessica pulled up Sams phone and started videoing him stripping.
First he took off his shirt. Then he pulled down his shorts. He stood here for a second and then slowly took off his boxers. He was able to hide his dick behind his hands and turned on the water to start showering. He washed but mainly showed his butt to the camera. Without him noticing a naked Stacy slowly walked up behind him and spun him around and she slowly started to rub his tiny dick to make it hard. She showed off her breast that were kinda small, and her perfect but. It did not take long and when he was fully erects he dropped down and started giving him a blow job. This was Sams first time. In fact Sam was still a virgin and had never really seen a girl naked before. It only took 2 mins before he cummed in Stacy's mouth.
"Stop." Jessica yelled.
Stacy got up and spit Sams cum all over his face. Jessica quickly took a picture of Sams face while laughing.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice story. Keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
nekomaster

Really like the story so far though the spelling could use some work.
hard limits:intense pain, public, family, illegal

I am a master at all times not just to others but of myself. If your just looking to be tortured then I'm not for you, that is only a small part of what i do.
nekomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #11
sirmaster

Thanks for the feed back. Sorry for spelling and punctuation. I am writing it on my Ipad so some are auto correct and I think I am hitting the letter but I am not. I will try to do extra proof reads before posting.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #12
sirmaster

"Don't you know to warn a girl before you do that." Jessica stated "wait that's right you are still a virgin." All the girls started laughing at Sam and all he old do was sit down in the corner crying.
"I think the poor baby has had enough for tonight." Sarah said mockingly.
"Ok. We will stop for tonight." Jennifer said "but we have 2 rules for you 1) you will always say yes ma'am to us. 2) you will do what we say at any time or will be punished. Do you understand?"
Sam gets up and walks over to Jessica and asks "why are you doing this..." Before he could finish his statement Jessica reaches out and tart squeezing Sam balls. Sam is in tears yelling "yes i understands.", but all Jessica does is keeps squeezing. When Sam is on the floor crying from pain Jessica yells "what do you call me?".
Sam sobbing answers "ma'am. I mean yes ma'am I understand."
Jessica then lets go while Stacy starts taking pictures of Sam crying on the shower floor.
"All the video, all the pictures I just took are being texted to me." Jessica said. " you will not delete them off your phone. That way you will always know what I ave of you.
Sam just sat on the poor wondering what had happened. This night had stared out so good and now he was naked on the shower floor.
"Now get your ass dried off and get in my car." Jessica said "don't bother getting dressed. You can wear the towel."
Sam did what he was told and walked outside in just a towel. When he got to the car door it was locked. He looks back for Jessica and sees she, Stacy, Sarah, and Laura were back at the door just talking and looking at all the pictures. He could not hear what they were saying and did not care to.
Finally Jessica says goodbye to the others and gets in the car. She then rolls down the window and tells Sam "I will unlock the door for your towel."
Sam does not even think and hands the towel through the window. Jessica wait for a second and unlocks the door. Sam climbs in and hey drive home. The whole way there Jessica jacks Sam off till he is about to cum and then stops. When they get to Sams home Jessica gives a few more instructions for tonight. "First you will sleep naked tonight."
"But what if my sister or parents come in" Sam says but as Jessica's hand goes for us balls again. He quickly answers" yes ma,am". "Second you will not wear any underwear to school on Monday" Jessica orders. Sam replies defeated "yes ma'am." He then gets out of the car and Jessica quickly drives up the street 3 houses and stops. She then throws Sams clothes out the window and Sam runs to pick them up before going in the house. As Sam lays naked in his bed all he can do is pray to god for forgiveness for what he has done.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #13
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077

Well done keep it up!
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #14
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

The story is progressing great k can't waite to hear about his Monday.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #15
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Keep it up......

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk