Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-23-2020, 01:22 AM   #16
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameliarenaldi27 View Post
Hello master thank u for punishing me .but i failed slightly. I actually came twice within two minutes. My nipples are dore and hard to touch but my ppussy quite enjoyed the punishment.abd after two minutes I was successful to not cumtill 8more minutes. But I m sorry
I am happy that you completed your punishment. However, you disobeyed not once but twice. 2 orgasms when you were told you could not cum is unacceptable. So you will be punished again. This time you will put clamps on your pussy lips and pull them apart, exposing your clit and pussy. You will then take your belt and spank your naughty pussy 20 times for each offense. So 40 in total. After that you will spend the next 10 minutes rubbing your clit with hot sauce or tiger balm, whichever you prefer. If you cum this time, do not stop. Keep cumming as many times as you can. Once you stop cumming, your punishment is over.

As for my slave slut, you still need to do your punishment. Remember yours was 15 minutes instead of Ameliarenaldi27's 10. Also, you saw her punishment for cumming, so you know that I will be even harder on you if you cum during your task.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:06 AM   #17
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
I am happy that you completed your punishment. However, you disobeyed not once but twice. 2 orgasms when you were told you could not cum is unacceptable. So you will be punished again. This time you will put clamps on your pussy lips and pull them apart, exposing your clit and pussy. You will then take your belt and spank your naughty pussy 20 times for each offense. So 40 in total. After that you will spend the next 10 minutes rubbing your clit with hot sauce or tiger balm, whichever you prefer. If you cum this time, do not stop. Keep cumming as many times as you can. Once you stop cumming, your punishment is over.

As for my slave slut, you still need to do your punishment. Remember yours was 15 minutes instead of Ameliarenaldi27's 10. Also, you saw her punishment for cumming, so you know that I will be even harder on you if you cum during your task.
thank you master for the remind
I wanted to complate my part of punishment as I saw how cruel you were bcs of cuming so today I started my 15 min time... for my luck my vibe was not enough charged so after 6 min but just before my orgasm it stopped working
(lol)
master will it count ?
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 01:27 AM   #18
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandimandi View Post
thank you master for the remind
I wanted to complate my part of punishment as I saw how cruel you were bcs of cuming so today I started my 15 min time... for my luck my vibe was not enough charged so after 6 min but just before my orgasm it stopped working
(lol)
master will it count ?
Nice try.
That is very convenient for you that the vibrator died before you could not stop yourself from cumming.
You will start the task all over again.
And you know that you need to be better prepared this time, if this happens again, you will be punished. And if you thought I was cruel in that last punishment, you know I can be a lot meaner.
Old 09-27-2020, 08:18 AM   #19
sandimandi

Hi my Master, your slut slave wants to inform you she did her part of task, she was a very good girl and she had a charged vibrator now. The whole time she had clamped nipples and vibrator in pussy turned on. The biggest thing was to enough distract herself for help not cuming now. So I was thinking about boring things and cold things and did my best not getting into trouble with one orgasm. I hope Master is not so disappointed because of his slave now, I know how much you are loving punishing me.

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
Old 09-27-2020, 10:06 AM   #20
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Good job my slave. I am happy you followed orders and denied that slutty pussy that orgasm. And yes you are correct that I love punishing you. But I am fairvalso. You completed the task, so no punishment. But I know you will be naughty at some point for me to punish you.

Speaking of which, where is the completion of the task of you tying nipples to toes and paddling yourself?
The following user says Thank You to sonicboom1979 for this post:
Old 09-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #21
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

And remember to do your 20 belt spanks for the 20th post of the thread.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:04 AM   #22
writeformeslut

Offense:
I am a brat who needs to be regularly punished just because... I need to be trained to take punishments whenever it pleases someone...

Type of punishment:
Anal
Nipple/Tit

Severity:
Strong

Dislikes - Corner Time, Kneeling, Stress Positions

Limits - Orgasm Control for extended time, Anything Pee - beyond holding - no wetting, drinking, etc ... No Blood, No Public, No Vaginal Insertions, Nothing with Food/Chemical Play, NO photos
writeformeslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 05:24 PM   #23
MilleniumDoll

Hello again Sir. Your punishment from the last tread really helped to improve my motivation so I would be grateful to receive another punishment.

For my offense, I have a terrible habit of not returning messages so I could use a strong punishment to remind me to do so.

For body parts I offer up my ass and tits, I also have a hairbrush, ruler, clamps, an anal plug along with toothpaste/icy hot at my disposal for my punishment.

Thank you very much sir.

Dislikes: Caning, ice, fear play, toothpaste/icyhot

Limits: Public, photos, blood, vaginal anything, permanent, scat, drinking bodily fluids, ass to mouth
MilleniumDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:33 AM   #24
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeformeslut View Post
Offense:
I am a brat who needs to be regularly punished just because... I need to be trained to take punishments whenever it pleases someone...

Type of punishment:
Anal
Nipple/Tit

Severity:
Strong
I would love to help train you to take punishment. We will start with clamping your nipples with clothespins. While they are on, you will go get your belt and give each tit 10 spanks. You will try to hit the clothespins off. If they do not come off, the stroke does not count. After you are done, put the clothespins back on and sit on the hush and vibrate it at a medium setting. You will then write 20 times "I am a naughty brat that deserves to be punished."

When done, post your report. Also do not forget to assign a task to my slut.
Old 09-29-2020, 01:45 AM   #25
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilleniumDoll View Post
Hello again Sir. Your punishment from the last tread really helped to improve my motivation so I would be grateful to receive another punishment.

For my offense, I have a terrible habit of not returning messages so I could use a strong punishment to remind me to do so.

For body parts I offer up my ass and tits, I also have a hairbrush, ruler, clamps, an anal plug along with toothpaste/icy hot at my disposal for my punishment.

Thank you very much sir.
Thank you for remembering us and I am happy that the last punishment helped you. So I hope this one helps you as well. To help you breaking the habit if not returning messages, you will look and see how many messages that you did not return or were late in responding during the past 72 hours. You will take that number and multiply it by 10 and that is how many spanks your ass will get with the hairbrush. You will also put your clamps on your nipples and give each tit a spanking with the ruler the number multiplied by 3. Finally, you will cover your butt plug with icy hot and insert it. You will then respond to all messages that you need to. And that includes writing the report for this punishment. When you are done, you can remove it.

Also, after you complete your punishment, you can assign something to my slut as well.
Old 09-29-2020, 04:24 PM   #26
MilleniumDoll

Hello again Sir,
Thank you very much for your punishment. I had 8 messages that I had not returned within the past 72 hours so I got 80 spanks on each ass cheek and 24 on each one of my tits. I started by putting the clamps on my nipples and got to work with punishing my ass. I made sure to give each blow as hard as I could since this is a punishment and my ass stung so bad and was bright red by the time I was finished. I then moved onto punishing my tits and this one was by far the worst. Since I had the clamps on my nipples, they were extremely sensitive and each blow was so painful. By the time I was done my nipples were red swollen and bruised. Lastly, I took my butt plug and coated it in icyhot and inserted it. It burns so much even as I am writing this, combined with soreness of my ass and tits was a great motivator for me to reply to the messages I missed.

Thank you very much for this punishment sir. For your slut may I also suggest a buttplug with toothpaste/icyhot?

Dislikes: Caning, ice, fear play, toothpaste/icyhot

Limits: Public, photos, blood, vaginal anything, permanent, scat, drinking bodily fluids, ass to mouth
MilleniumDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:35 AM   #27
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
And remember to do your 20 belt spanks for the 20th post of the thread.
Hi my Master, I complated my spanks with belt, I wanted to impress you and I did 30 strokes on my back.
your slave

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
Old 10-01-2020, 01:32 AM   #28
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilleniumDoll View Post
Hello again Sir,
Thank you very much for your punishment. I had 8 messages that I had not returned within the past 72 hours so I got 80 spanks on each ass cheek and 24 on each one of my tits. I started by putting the clamps on my nipples and got to work with punishing my ass. I made sure to give each blow as hard as I could since this is a punishment and my ass stung so bad and was bright red by the time I was finished. I then moved onto punishing my tits and this one was by far the worst. Since I had the clamps on my nipples, they were extremely sensitive and each blow was so painful. By the time I was done my nipples were red swollen and bruised. Lastly, I took my butt plug and coated it in icyhot and inserted it. It burns so much even as I am writing this, combined with soreness of my ass and tits was a great motivator for me to reply to the messages I missed.

Thank you very much for this punishment sir. For your slut may I also suggest a buttplug with toothpaste/icyhot?
I am happy that I was able to help you again. As for your suggestion, the next time my slut is out of line and earns a good hard punishment. You may assign the butt plug covered in icy hot as punishment. However, in the meantime if you want to Whip her ass or torture her tits and nipples, I am sure she will be happy to do it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk