Old 10-15-2020, 04:28 PM   #1
Jdjd84

Male 36/male/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in any place

36/male/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in any place

Hello and thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my ad!

My name is Jake and I have some limited experience in being a submissive but I'm a fast learner. I am 5'11 and 220 lbs.
L
Why should someone take a chance on me? Well first off I am not looking for one time thing. I'm looking for long term online Dom Sub relationship. I am a fast learner and and hate to disappoint which drives me as a person. I see this as a growing experience for myself so you don't have to worry about me flaking out on you.

Some of my current likes are:
Some cross dressing
Anal
Orgasm control
Bondage

Limits:
Nothing public
No family
No scat
Nothing illegal
No permanent marks
Still learning what the rest are.

The ideal Mistress for me would be firm but fair. Someone who wants to mold me into what they desire. They should be willing to do cam 2 cam once we build up some trust. Should be available around 4am to 7am UTC time for any real time online training. The last thing I'm looking for is someone to push me to learn more about myself and my likes and dislikes. We should help each other grow.

I do have a decent amount of toys.
Currently I have a sex swing, sex machine, butt plug, lovense max 2, lovense lush 2, some lingerie, some rope and some bed restraints.

I am willing to do webcam after building trust and willing to send pics to provide proof of task completion. Again I'm looking for a long term online Dom Sub relationship. I'm ok if you have other relationships.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this. If interested please send me a DM on this site.

I look forward to serving you!
Old 10-27-2020, 10:10 AM   #2
Jdjd84

I'm also open to casual fun as well if you just want to play when time allows.
Fucking machine
Sex swing

Interested in learning/trying:
Prostate orgasm, milking, being forced to cum in pants publicly and discreetly with some sort of toy hands free.

Anal
Orgasm control
Forced sissification

Limits:
Nothing illegal, no scat, no family/friends.

Advertisements
Kink Talk